The Last American Vagabond

Mab O Myrddin

Has anyone seen the latest TLAV you tube post - I'm only an hour in but there is so much more evidence to back up David and Gareth's analysis that this Covid Pandemic is all bollocks - so well worth a look. I have a great love for Ryan and his work so please be prepared to invest a few hours to let him make his awesome points. So worth the time, just like IOW locked David. Eyes Open, No Fear. MOM.

No I've not seen it but I'm here to get informed and not be flamed for being open minded.  Facebook has gone lame and I can not believe that th covid excuse is now the reason why they closed our "99% it's us against them" group on Facebook no notification at all just gone, and banned me form posting before that....and we run Higher Self Adviser Service on there for people who need Psychotherapy and spiritual healing... I'm going to have to move it I guess... My last post was 

Fuck just fuck I'm exhausted.... 'N FEELS LIKE ENDGAME... WE KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE REAL HERO... NOT TO BE BLAMED...WE ARE THERE WITH YOU ALL, (BEEN THERE DONE THAT)... SO YOU WANT OUR CREDENTIALS? AGEING AND DISABILITY ADMINISTRATION... FOR NSW GOVERNMENT FOR 3 YEARS IN CAMPBELLTOWN. IT WAS A GOOD JOB THEN I HAD TO LEAVE DUE TO ILL HEALTH AND THEY WOULD NOT LET ME BACK IN... BEFORE THAT IS WAS A FRONT LINE DISABILITY WORKER WITH IDEA SERVICES IN NEW ZEALAND... AFTER I LEFT DADHC I RETRAINED IN HYPNOTHERAPY, THEN PSYCHOTHERAPY, AND THEN DEB GOT REALLY SICK....
CARERS PENSION LOOKING AFTER MY BELOVED... VOTE ONE NO-WAGE SLAVERY OF THE MOST POORLY PAID Disability WORKERS OF THEM ALL THE CARER PENSIONERS... NOT GREAT BUT WE MANAGED UNTIL COVID-19 THAT IS.... AND NOW GOVERNMENT BLAMING NURSES AND DISABILITY WORKERS FOR SPREADING THE BUNGLED AND VERY INFECTIOUS CRAP THROUGH OLD PEOPLES HOMES, THIS NOT FAIR IT IS BECAUSE GOVERNMENT DROPPED THE BALL WHEN IT COMES TO "STANDARDS OF CARE PROVIDED... THEY 'PRIVATIZED' THE INDUSTRY WITH THE NDIS AND IT IS NOW A DISASTER FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY.
THANKS TO THE ROTHSCHILD BACKING AND THEIR "FUNDING CUTS TO NDIS" SERVICES AND WORKERS WERE CUT.... WHICH GIVES YOU NOT ENOUGH TRAINING, OR TRAINED PEOPLE, WHO ARE ON LOW WAGES, IT GIVES YOU EXHAUSTED CARERS AND OF COURSE IT GIVE YOU PATIENTS OUR ELDERS WHO RE SO AT RISK,,,, DYING IN CENTRES UNABLE TO BE SEEN BY THEIR FAMILIES...
HIDEOUS AND AVOIDABLE IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD NOT "SOLD OUT ITS HEALTH CARE SUPPORT" OF NURSING HOMES BOTH STATE AND NATIONAL DEALS WERE DONE... SO WE ARE ENDANGERING THIS SENSITIVE ELDERS NATIONALLY.
SO NOW DUE TO THE SPREAD OF INFECTION AND THE MISHANDLING OF THEIR HEALTH CARE (OR TOTAL LACK OF IT) DUE TO BUDGET CUTS, WHERE NOW CENTRES THAT CHARGE THE CLIENT AND THEIR FAMILY TOP DOLLAR... BUT CAN NOT DELIVER HEALTHCARE...
DUE TO POOR STAFFING NUMBERS AND CENTERS BEING FORCED INTO DRACONIAN LOCK-DOWN, BY THE $AME GOVERNMENT "EXPERTS" THAT MUST JUST WANT TO SEE OLD PEOPLE DIE... OR THE GOVERNMENT ARE JUST SO SIMPLE THAT THEY ARE LETTING THE "EXPERTS" GRAB THE BIG DOLLARS WHILE THEY CAN GETAWAY WITH IT... WELL IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS THAT.. GOVERNMENT KNOW AND AGREES THESE OLD PEOPLE "MUST DIE" FAMILY CAN NOT HELP.... THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TOO...
SO WE HAVE A EVER SHRINKING POOL OF FULLY TRAINED PEOPLE ON WHICH TO RELY, (I'M UNABLE TO WORK FOR THE CENTRES NOW DUE TO LACK OF MY "CERTIFICATION BEING UP TO DATE") AND LIKE I SAY i ONLY DO "ONE ON ONE" CARE OF MY DARLING DEBRA.... WHO NEEDS ME....
SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE IN GOVERNMENTS MISHANDLING OF THE NURSING HOME CRISIS...
THEY ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND YOUR DRACONIAN MEASURES HAVE MADE THINGS WORSE, THIS IS NOT "HEALTH CARE" IT IS IMPRISONMENT AND ISOLATION FOR THE DYING AND YOU CLAIM YOU CARE AND YOU DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE IT WORSE.
THIS IS CRIMINAL AND WILL BE INVESTIGATED BY A POWERFUL NON GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION THAT WILL BRING YOU ALL TO ACCOUNT FOR YOUR "HEALTHCARE ATTACK" ON OUR ELDERLY BY A GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AT HAS GONE INSANE WITH LOCK DOWN PROCEDURE AND FAILED TO REMEMBER TO SUPPLY THE MEDICAL CARE....
HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION POSITIONS ARE NO DOUBT TO BE BLAMED BY THE VERY GOVERNMENT WHO CUT YOUR BUDGETS, AND "HEADS WILL ROLL" I'M SURE... OR THEY WILL BE FORCED TO "FALL ON THEIR SWORDS" BY THE SAME ADMINISTRATION WHO CREATED THE DRACONIAN NO-CARE RULES... NO FAMILIES ALLOWED TO HELP REALLY... THAT IS PATHETIC...
GOOD LUCK VICTORIAN HEAD OF DEPARTMENT THERE WILL BE A ROYAL COMMISSION NO DOUBT AND YOU WILL GET THE BLAME.... YOU WILL BE BLAMED FOR "THE DRACONIAN POLICIES" YOU WERE FORCED INTO BY THE SAME FACELESS BUREAUCRATS . AND THE GOVERNMENT POLICY THAT KILLS PEOPLE.
YOU WILL BE BLAMED FOR THEIR DUPLICITY IN ADMINISTRATION AND THEIR WILLFUL CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE...
THEY WILL GET OFF "SCOTT FREE" HEY MR MORRISON?
OR ARE YOU GOING TO LOOSE THE LEADERSHIP OVER THIS?
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR "LORDS AND MASTERS" OF THE FIANCE COMMUNITY THINK...
YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB... OR NOT.. AND THEN YOU "WENT ON HOLIDAY AGAIN".... OH I SEE... COMPASSIONATE LEAVE.... WELL I GUESS THAT SEALS YOUR FATE MATE. GOOD LUCK SCOTT YOU'LL NEED IT...
I KNOW HOW THESE GUYS THINK.
BUT TO RETURN TO TOPIC...
WE REALLY NEED TO GIVE OUR HARD WORKING FRONT LINE MEMBERS OF HEALTHCARE... THE FREEDOM AND RESOURCES TO DO TH JOB, THE NUMBERS AND THE BUDGET, AND THE SUPPORT OF ACCESS FOR FAMILIES WHO DON'T WANT THEIR SENIORS TO DIE ALONE...
THESE DISABILITY AND AGE CARE WORKERS AND NURSES, TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT OUR DOCTORS, NEED MORE SUPPORT...
OR SOON OR WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE THEM ALL....
HEALTHCARE NEEDS US...
BUT WE HAVE OUR HANDS FULL....
BUT MY HEART GOES OUT TO THESE GUYS AND LADIES, NURSING HOME CARE IS NO FUN AND YES PEOPLE DO DYE ALL THE TIME...
BEFORE THE SETUP THAT IS COVID-19 BEFORE THE DRACONIAN HEALTH NO-CARE SYSTEM...
NOW IT'S ENDGAME HOW MANY WILL MAKE IT TO JANUARY 26-29A D THE PLANED FINICAL RESET?
LORD KNOWS,,, THE GODDESS KNOWS BUT WE DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT "THE AFTERMATH" OF THOSE LEFT BEHIND AND WHAT THEY WILL BE SIGNING AWAY BY THEN... HIDEOUS BASTARDS
DESTROYERS WITH SET UPS THAT KILL... ~ Weddan