Who do you think the Anti-Christ is or will be ?

7 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

Do you know how rabid and irrational you seem?

Your powers are weak old man.

I remember you. I wonder if anyone else around here remembers your OTO and Crowley proselytising on the old Forum.

Pro-tip....if you're trying to create a new forum role-play troll character choose a brand new name.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, the elite wont be revealing him ......... The Antichrist will reveal  himself as God in the Temple of God, uttering great blasphemies against God.

they put his face on their money already....    

no, Damascus is the resistance, ... his "palace" is already built in saudi arabia (saudi royals = illuminati cult - adrenochromers and heavy into occult shit, they ain't actually following Islam)

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Your powers are weak old man.

I remember you. I wonder if anyone else around here remembers your OTO and Crowley proselytising on the old Forum.

Pro-tip....if you're trying to create a new forum troll role-play character choose a brand new name.

Ah, so you are Darth Vader now?  that explains something.

Actually, trying to convert people is against thelemic law. It's a bit different to your religion, where brute force and the threat of execution has been often used to 'change' peoples minds. 

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

These folks look more irrational.

1610648651123.jpg.d4b49e5a8b16880c16cf38b41901410c.jpg

Not saying they shouldn't have had the vote, but I wonder how things would be different if people knew how this would turn out.

Not sure why they would think like that, considering their fathers are most likely white. I guess the signs must have a context but this is missing from the pic. Maybe its a photoshop too.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

These folks look more irrational.

1610648651123.jpg.d4b49e5a8b16880c16cf38b41901410c.jpg

Not saying they shouldn't have had the vote, but I wonder how things would be different if people knew how this would turn out.

Professor Edward Dutton's video on the dominance of soft-female power and how it has created 'cancel-culture' is a valid one.

But these woman have only managed to achieve this level of cultural censorship because there are enough thirsty cucks out there who need female validation and are afraid to criticise them.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1