Who do you think the Anti-Christ is or will be ?

alexa

On 7/31/2020 at 1:11 AM, alexa said:

I don't believe KJ did this, more like the Zionists who control most of the world today with their evil Bible 'The Talmud' this does exactly what it says 'tell-mud'. Firstly the Anti-Christ will be Jewish or of eastern origin as when he arrives he will try to declare himself as God in the temple of God, This is why the Jews can't wait for the new temple to be built in Jerusalem, They are so anxious for their Messiah to come back, but little do they know they will be welcoming the Anti-Christ (the son of perdition, etc, etc)

they put his face on their money already....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why but I keep getting this feeling and image in my head that the Anti-Christ's Palace will be in Damascus ?? Not the temple (as this is where he proclaims himself too be God ) but his very own Palace where he will reside..

Edited by alexa

47 minutes ago, alexa said:

I don't know why but I keep getting this feeling and image in my head that the Anti-Christ's Palace will be in Damascus ?? Not the temple (as this is where he proclaims himself too be God ) but his very own Palace where he will reside..

no, Damascus is the resistance, ...

his "palace" is already built in saudi arabia (saudi royals = illuminati cult - adrenochromers and heavy into occult shit, they ain't actually following Islam) ...

https://youtu.be/FZeO5YLcrfI

https://youtu.be/8Ya9QvAVvrE

https://youtu.be/hfNiauJ0qbU

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AKA Dajjal, and before he comes a group of people will lay a system out ready for his arrival, he will be able to (trick) bring a dead person back, and control the crops etc, but he will be a deceiver, and his sign will be the one eye.

Signs are here, one world, one government, one army, been saying this since 2001, individual tracking i.e. GPS on phones, every single thing came to fruit so far..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alexa said:

WOW!:classic_ohmy: They say he will appear to be God (Jesus), claiming he is God, doesn't this image of him give a certain likeness ? Thanks @shabbirss 

Jesus comes to fight the "Dajjal" after, the "messiah" (Dajjal) will have a mark on his forehead, that picture seems to have a mark as well, hmmm

Edited by labrats

1 hour ago, labrats said:

Signs are here, one world, one government, one army, been saying this since 2001, individual tracking i.e. GPS on phones, every single thing came to fruit so far.

It certainly does @labrats what with this planned covid I reckon this Dajjal is coming back sooner than we think.

2 hours ago, shabbirss said:

Heres a better quality version of the video...

And also,
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said the antichrist-dajjal will have the word "kaafir (arabic-disbeliever) on its forehead.
now, when you look at certain military divisions in the world...

kfir.jpg

kfor2.jpg

kfor11.jpg

kfr.jpg

kfr2.jpg

Who is the picture of who is now at the present, on the 100 bill?

5 hours ago, Chance Trahan For POTUS said:

Gavin Newsom. He's the Governor of California. 

I know, he's the one who's forbidden singing in churches, it wouldn't surprise me if California try's and ban's the Bible next........

some were considered of being the Antichrist like Barack Obama or Prince William - but the book of Revelation says the Antichrist has not arrived yet on earth 🌎

the Devil is a trickster...he can have all attributes of the true Christ....maybe he appears as someone who will help humanity to survive 😊

🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Three things, 1. antichrist is behavior:  1 Jhn 2:22 "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." 2. antichrist is thought to be the Pope by early Protestants: 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who a opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thes 2:3-4; 3. "The Antichrist" is Lucifer - in my view satan is person without a body and getting a body is what he most desires because then he can rule the world; so, Icke has been talking about AI for years now, right - what if "The Antichrist" is the devil himself who has now inhabited an artificially created body; the verse doesn't say 'the' or 'a' man, it says 'that' man (just a thought); however, it can't be satan because he is 'perdition' but it could still be a demonic spirit inhabiting an artificial body "shewing himself that he is God." You guys really need to listen to the testimony of Roger Morneau, it'll give you so much insight in Lucifer's plan what, Icke has been talking about one aspect of satan's plan which Morneau claims is called "Satan's Grand Council of the 1700s" ignore the Houtans and listen to what this guy says about mind control and spirits appearing to mankind as if they are from a distant planet, saying that their having an out of body experience and pretending to give mankind council (that explains the whole UFO/lizard people story) https://youtu.be/gONKiy9yi5I

• Like 2