The Lizard People.

kd7one

20 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

it was around 11pm.. i went to have a smoke by the window and saw it..
it was like the tongue of a flame, just hovering mid air on the street...
around 10metres high... just hovering, in one spot.no smoke, just a flame

the moment i saw it, i was instantly filled with disgust, hate, a "disgustful" hate of it...
automatically i just started reciting the verses for protection - ayat ul kursi
after reciting, i just closed the windows, drew the curtains and paid no more attention to it.

---

regarding the reptilian stuff...

one of my friends (hindu) ...
his wife used to get the "nag" / nagas trance...
i witnessed myself once, how she fell to the floor and writhe about like a snake.
on her forehead, something like a triangle formed.
my friend being a maverick of sorts got fed up, slapped her across the forehead
and she normalised.

his thoughts on this was that it is not from the Creator at all...
that it's simply a distraction to lead people away from the truth.

i don't know exactly what that was, but i know that the jinn i saw is
exactly how the Quran describes it, a smokeless flame.

Very interesting - thanks for sharing :)

To this day I'm still not certain if what I saw was a djinn or simply a sign. But I do believe in djinn simply because The Quran says they exist but are part of the unseen so it makes sense that we don't see them often if at all. 

I would love to contact one if possible though not going to lie - the Quran says they are like us in that they can choose to be righteous or choose to be evil - and it mentions how certain people (the elite I'm assuming) contact them in order to try and gain knowledge of the future or undisclosed secrets. But then it also mentions that they only deceive or try too - I'm just curious, and although curiosity killed the cat: I'm not a cat :D

The teachings of Islam have me so intrigued - from what I can make out the teachings of all the prophets are very similar but all of the religions have been corrupted over time by the hands of man and now amount to little more than pagan worship. Muhammad himself makes a complaint in the Quran that his people will abandon their scripture and this has happened in the world today and I can prove it. But I'm forever simply seeking the truth that's all I really care about to be honest.

Peace 

58 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

@kninjahman

i would refer you to this thread for info on the subject...

That was interesting although I didn't really learn anything from it - and I don't understand why the brother keeps talking about the Sunnah of Muhammad - this Sunnah is based on hear-says compiled years after the death of the prophet - in the Quran, which is divinely preserved, only one Sunnah is mentioned and it is the Sunnah of Allah which never changes. 

I genuinely believe the "muslims" of the world today have made the EXACT SAME mistake that the Jews made - namely that they forsook their revelation (Torah) and instead follow a book of hear-says attributed to Moses (Talmud) when in reality the teachings from the hear-says completely contradict the teachings of the revelation.

Jews use the Talmud to justify having sex with infants as young as 3 years old.

Muslims use the Hadith to justify having sex with children as young as 6 years old.

The revelations are VERY CLEAR on the issue: the female must be a woman and be of sound mind, mature.

I can literally write a book about the contradictions in Islam based on Quran + Hadith.

I can not find a single contradiction in Islam based purely on the Quran alone. 

Peace.

Edit - Let me give you some examples:

Teachings from Quran will begin with Q...

Teaching from Haddith will begin with H...

Q: There is no compulsion in religion.

H: If someone leaves the religion they must be stoned to death.

Q: Woman are to dress modestly, not wearing tight or see-through clothing and must cover there cleavage.

H: Woman must cover their heads and even their faces.

Q: Marry WOMEN of your choosing - they must be woman (must have hit puberty) and be mature in the mind.

H: It's cool to marry children.

Q: There is never two people except ALLAH is there as a third.

H: There is never two people except THE DEVIL is there as a third.

Q: Prayers: Salat Al-Fajr, Salat Al-Isha, As-Salaat Al Wusta.

H: 5 prayers - some called Zuhr and Asr

Q: The book is COMPLETE, fully detailed and easy to understand.

H: Claims to be needed - so this would contradict the above statement. 

Q: Verify a news for yourself before you pass it onto or act upon it.

H: Is literally a book of hear-say that's impossible to verify.

Q: Says THIS IS THE BEST HADITH and rhetorically challenges: which hadith other than this will you follow?
H: Claims to usurp the Quran on many issues - contradicting the above statement.

Q: Do not bow down to any idols made of rock.

H: You must bow down to a black cube idol (which is saturn worship incase you didnt know)

Q: Angels serve and fear only ALLAH

H: Angels won't enter a house with a DOG in it - as an angel would be scared of a dog.

I could go on for a very long time exposing these contradictions. A very long time.

However it must be said: following Quran alone: I can't find ANY contradictions AT ALL.

It's almost as if people have opted to forsake their divinely protected revelation and opted to follow hear-says instead. 

Ironically this is Muhammads only complaint in the Quran is that his people would hide the Quran or discard it behind their backs.

Allah does lie in the revelation, He is spot on. 

Peace.

Edited by kninjahman

8 minutes ago, kninjahman said:

That was interesting although I didn't really learn anything from it - and I don't understand why the brother keeps talking about the Sunnah of Muhammad - this Sunnah is based on hear-says compiled years after the death of the prophet - in the Quran, which is divinely preserved, only one Sunnah is mentioned and it is the Sunnah of Allah which never changes. 

I genuinely believe the "muslims" of the world today have made the EXACT SAME mistake that the Jews made - namely that they forsook their revelation (Torah) and instead follow a book of hear-says attributed to Moses (Talmud) when in reality the teachings from the hear-says completely contradict the teachings of the revelation.

Jews use the Talmud to justify having sex with infants as young as 3 years old.

Muslims use the Hadith to justify having sex with children as young as 6 years old.

The revelations are VERY CLEAR on the issue: the female must be a woman and be of sound mind, mature.

I can literally write a book about the contradictions in Islam based on Quran + Hadith.

I can not find a single contradiction in Islam based purely on the Quran alone. 

Peace.

i know what you mean regarding the hadith issue.
on the topic of jinn, i referred you to this series.
as he is an experienced exorcist, so regarding the experiences, etc
there is content on the subject of jinn

11 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

i know what you mean regarding the hadith issue.
on the topic of jinn, i referred you to this series.
as he is an experienced exorcist, so regarding the experiences, etc
there is content on the subject of jinn

Yeah it's an interesting listen - I watched the video and thanks for sharing - but it lacks any proof of any kind. 

• 3 weeks later...

In Dr Michael Harners book on shamanism he goes on a journey and comes across lizards that tell him they rule the world. The shaman guide said they are always saying that but is not true.

Excellent book, The Way of the Shaman

This british politician keeps repeating the word 'draconian' to describe their behaviours in stripping away the british peoples rights and Draco is of course the reptilian serpent constellation in the nights sky:

UK minister warns more ‘draconian’ steps maybe be necessary to tackle Covid-19, hinting that police may receive health data

22 Jan, 2021 09:05

Speaking on Friday, Environment Secretary George Eustice said...

“Generally, with this whole pandemic, we’ve had to take some quite extraordinary steps, very draconian steps, that are a big infringement on people’s liberty,” the minister responded.

“And yes, that does mean that we have to intervene in quite a draconian way and issue penalties, and we make no apology for doing that.”

https://www.rt.com/uk/513298-britain-covid19-police-variant-heath/

On 11/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, DougASmall said:

The human race is a hybridization of two opposed races. The blue race and the red race. 

The blue reptilian race is dead. 

The red race are actually light beings. That is where the energy and consciousness comes from for this system. 

The human body is a transmutation device. Turning your energy into food for another race of beings. 

Homosapien human being. Sapien means to be wise and with poisonous juices. Etymology of Sapien back to sanskrit (saep) means snake. 

And the Lord God made to Adam and to his wife vestures of honour from the skin of the serpent, which he had cast from him, upon the skin of their flesh, instead of that adornment which had been cast away; and He clothed them.

The human race was created by the reptilian race through parthenogenesis its a double X (female) system. It looks like original man was hermaphrodite. 

The earth is a secondary place. Your secondary existence. 

had a dream recently in which there were beings with male and female anatomy, didn't look too appealing nor divine  

Now this is one thing I don't know what David's views are on the subject of Reptilians. I'll have to watch one of his videos on the topic to find out. Reminds me of the TV series V in the 1980s about the lizard aliens disguised as humans trying to rule the earth 😅

I personally don't believe in humanoid reptilians but I'll give my take on it on the next paragraph (I do believe in God), obviously there must be intelligent life forms in the universe apart from humans. 

Could it be from a religious (satanic perperctive) that these reptilian shape shifters are actually demons? As Satan/devils have been known to have shape shifting powers and resemble lizard like beasts in their original form according to some religious scriptures. 

On 1/23/2021 at 5:11 PM, rooey said:

had a dream recently in which there were beings with male and female anatomy, didn't look too appealing nor divine  

Watch the vid it's about parthenogenesis 

Genesis 1.26,27 is where they were of both sexes. 

Edited by DougASmall