kd7one

The Lizard People.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, Hegel Schmegel said:

A lot of the time whenever I've recommended to others that they check out David Icke's material, one of the common reactions I get is: That bloke's a nutter! He believes [so-and-so] is a shape-shifting Lizard!

Q: How to respond to this admittedly sensationalistic aspect?

It's somewhat the equivalent of, say, a Christian evangelizer who when recommending someone read the Bible is told that the book is nonsense, to be dismissed outright and entirely, on the basis it contains the story of a man being swallowed by a whale.

Q: Has anyone else encountered this intended conversation-stopper and how do you respond to it?

It's not that I disbelieve in the existence of shape-shifting Reptilians, but that when speaking with people outside of these forums I feel it only detracts from Mr. Icke's more important and primary message, that being our illusory reality, America's occult history, and the corruption of the powers-that-be.

It makes me think whether the critic who immediately brings up the Reptilians is not so much ignorant of Mr. Icke's fundamental themes, as likely in the know and attempting to write off Mr. Icke's entire body of knowledge based on one of the more far-out pieces of the puzzle.

At the beginning of The Biggest Secret, David Icke comments how it was suggested to him that he don't bring up talk of Reptilians. I sometimes wonder (outside of these forums) whether this was not sound advice. Mr. Icke has kind of stopped talking about Lizard People since then, hasn't he?

When I get that resounding conversation -stopper - I usually go into a few of my own odd experiences and say....that until all strange encounters and experiences have been explained we shouldnt brush off things that we dont understand or that we have not personally experienced..... and a closed mind is an unhealthy mind.

Presumably that may do the trick and they start questioning their own closed and unhealthy mind !!!

• Like 1

My first introduction to Lizardmen was prior to my discovering Mr. Icke's material. It was in Loren Coleman's book, Mothman and Other Curious Encounters, published in 2002. (Any correlation?)

Q: What of Lizard People in fictional narratives? Do you think the storytellers are onto this reality, and via their including of these creatures in their stories have tried to acclimate audiences to the idea of Reptilians being covertly in our midst? Do you think these writers know something most of the population are completely unaware of?

As a huge Outer Limits fan, I cannot help but notice how many episodes within the 7-season anthology series had contained alien creatures of this kind, that could shape-shift and who controlled humanity.

4 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

My first introduction to Lizardmen was prior to my discovering Mr. Icke's material. It was in Loren Coleman's book, Mothman and Other Curious Encounters, published in 2002. (Any correlation?)

Q: What of Lizard People in fictional narratives? Do you think the storytellers are onto this reality, and via their including of these creatures in their stories have tried to acclimate audiences to the idea of Reptilians being covertly in our midst? Do you think these writers know something most of the population are completely unaware of?

As a huge Outer Limits fan, I cannot help but notice how many episodes within the 7-season anthology series had contained alien creatures of this kind, that could shape-shift and who controlled humanity.

There are a few fictional books that have caused me to wonder what the writer actually knows.  Written in 1981, it was a book that I just grabbed to read in 2005...going on 25 years later.  The book was about known people who were reflected in the news via hologram. Holograms were  not exactly as they are now, in 1981.  The embossed hologram was the usual throughout the 70s.   There was no obvious ability to recreate a human being to look real with a hologram....as with the show of Michael Jackson after his death a few years ago.

So this book albeit seemingly innocuous, interested me.  The fact that the hologram was of a fictitious president of the USA was even more interesting and thought provoking.

There is another book of the same title now, but the story is different. 

Another fictional book that had futuristic qualities that interested me, was Killing Time by Caleb Carr.  Reading about stealth hovercraft and  News that was manipulated, was quite an eye opener when I read the book just prior to the World Trade Centre alleged attack... Based in 2023 following a plague seems eerily relevant right now.