kd7one

The Lizard People.

While David has been highly criticized and laughed at on the subject of Reptilians, he is not the first person to discuss the subject. 

• Thanks 1

Jeeezz that's bloody hard work ....Some silly woman reading from a book .... she can barely read , and the content is so convoluted I challenge anyone to make sense of it .....

She's mixing up Reptoids ...Nagas and Archons , they are not all the same , and not the same as the REPTILIANS .....

That Nice Mr Mollison has explained it all ... and it all fits in with what Mr Icke and many SSP whistle-blowers have said ....

The reptilians are a group of PHYSICAL ET's ... they travel in Space craft .... are working with the Annunaki and Acturians on a joint project here to enslave us all ....

Reptilians do have a soul , and when they die they do go to heaven (if lucky) 

Here's Mr Mollison channeling one of them who is now in heaven (the light)  , it gives an insight into their culture and what they're up to here ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

She was describing the 7 races and subraces of humanity.

The Reptilians in the Light reminds me of the Law Of One sessions

Edited by kd7one

I have encountered people who say that the Reptilians and Archons are one and the same. If this is not the case, does anyone know the difference ?

On 7/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, oz93666 said:

Jeeezz that's bloody hard work ....Some silly woman reading from a book .... she can barely read , and the content is so convoluted I challenge anyone to make sense of it .....

She's mixing up Reptoids ...Nagas and Archons , they are not all the same , and not the same as the REPTILIANS .....

That Nice Mr Mollison has explained it all ... and it all fits in with what Mr Icke and many SSP whistle-blowers have said ....

The reptilians are a group of PHYSICAL ET's ... they travel in Space craft .... are working with the Annunaki and Acturians on a joint project here to enslave us all ....

Here's Mr Mollison channeling one of them who is now in heaven (the light)  , it gives an insight into their culture and what they're up to here ....

is that picture what karl thinks the lizards that can go to heaven look like? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rooey said:

is that picture what karl thinks the lizards that can go to heaven look like? 

I guess so , although Karl would only know if he had chanelled a description from someone "in the light" ....

ZI-0BUF-2017-SUM00-IDSI-14-1

This seems to be what DI thinks they look like from the many stories he's been told ....

The type interacting with humanity are around 7 or 8 ft tall but there are about a dozen different distinct groups classified as reps they often war with one another ....

Corey Goode tells a story of his SSP encounter with another , larger type ... He says it was terrifying just to be in it's presence they are very telepathic and get inside your mind and mentally rape you ... He said after the encounter the two military personnel who were his security detail were shaking uncontrollably  ...

Goode's encounter with a "Royal White" ...this type is taller and has stubby wings 

a34b4058d6c4fe114f831b74c1ee7e0a.jpg

a784b1086486197da4c2d4b4c816685fdeb0b1fc

Arizona Wilder in her interview with Icke describes that in rituals the royals would shift into their true form 7ft standard rept. and that the aim of some of these rituals , was to contact "the old ones" .. another type of rep , perhaps the type Goode met 

This interview is a classic , and still available on Youtube ...

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I guess so , although Karl would only know if he had chanelled a description from someone "in the light" ....

ZI-0BUF-2017-SUM00-IDSI-14-1

This seems to be what DI thinks they look like from the many stories he's been told ....

The type interacting with humanity are around 7 or 8 ft tall but there are about a dozen different distinct groups classified as reps they often war with one another ....

Corey Goode tells a story of his SSP encounter with another , larger type ... He says it was terrifying just to be in it's presence they are very telepathic and get inside your mind and mentally rape you ... He said after the encounter the two military personnel who were his security detail were shaking uncontrollably  ...

Goode's encounter with a "Royal White" ...this type is taller and has stubby wings 

Arizona Wilder in her interview with Icke describes that in rituals the royals would shift into their true form 7ft standard rept. and that the aim of some of these rituals , was to contact "the old ones" .. another type of rep , perhaps the type Goode met 

This interview is a classic , and still available on Youtube ...

don't know if this has been asked before, apologies if so, but what do you think of donald marshall and his claims ?

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ethel said:

I have encountered people who say that the Reptilians and Archons are one and the same. If this is not the case, does anyone know the difference ?

I've just put "Archons" in search and this is what comes up ....

In Gnosticism, the archons (from Greek arkhon, “ruler”) were malevolent, sadistic beings who controlled the earth, as well as many of the thoughts, feelings, and actions of humans. They assisted their master, the demiurge, with the creation of the world, and continued to help him administer his oppressive rule.

I would say that's pretty good ....The main thing to realize is that the archons are absolutely non physical ..... aka  daemons , evil spirits , fallen angels ..... Fallen angels were high spirits who took a wrong turn in this fee will universe ... went spiraling down into depravity and cut themselves off from Creator ... These non physical spirits mentally/spiritually influenced and corrupted Physical ET races  over millions of years ... and now these physical ET's the reptilians , annunaki , arcturians have got their grip on our civilization .... These physical ET's are now consciously working with the evil spirits (archons) .... it is the archons who feed directly on "loosh" ... and NOT the reptilians  Reptilians eat MEAT  ...So in my understanding the quote above from Goode is in error ....

The reptilians are physical , they may get some vicariouse pleasure from inflicting pain and suffering on others , but do not feed on the energy directly ... the archons do ... the archons  will psychically infest the reps .... and to a lesser extent humans ...it's said 60% of humans have dark spirit attachments ... these will try to influence thoughts , make the host short tempered and generally try to sabotage your life . ..

Humans who torture and rape children will be heavily infested ...possessed ... by these evil spirits , but the human does  not feed on the 'loosh' directly , the spirits do , the spirits may induce a feeling of pleasure in the human to encourage this activity which feeds them .

This is what they would look like if you could see them ....

The torment of St Anthony (by archons / evil spirits )

The-Torment-of-Saint-Anthony-scaled.jpg

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @oz93666 for the above, very informative post........

I believe very much in these reptilians & archons, they are so real, but they don't come from outer space........ As Phil Snyder said,  they come mostly from underground, our earth's underworld (which is the size of earth it's self) is full of these blighters. As you said oz, some are none physical, these we call 'Demons' and these are the ones people should be very careful of as they can cause a person do their bidding.

Posted (edited)

ok just the few that ive seen while on acid and also 2cb (and a couple of dreams in the years since) look different. they dont look so primitive 

Edited by rooey

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Thanks @oz93666 for the above, very informative post........

I believe very much in these reptilians & archons, they are so real, but they don't come from outer space........ As Phil Snyder said,  they come mostly from underground, our earth's underworld (which is the size of earth it's self) is full of these blighters. As you said oz, some are none physical, these we call 'Demons' and these are the ones people should be very careful of as they can cause a person do their bidding.

Phil would have no idea where they originate ... Certainly there are many in underground bases , and Phil came into contact with some of these ... but the reptilians are very high tech , most are off world , they have a home planet , and subjugate many other worlds according to information from many diverse sources , particularly those in the SSP 

6 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

don't know if this has been asked before, apologies if so, but what do you think of donald marshall and his claims ?

I have not come across this guy before ... I'm investigating him now https://donaldmarshallrevolution.com/  seems a good site ....

First impressions are he's very credible and most of his information ties in with what many others have reported ....

He brings in a new twist ...reports that members of the Illuminati leave their bodies at night , with help from tech and are put into clones of themselves in underground bases where they plot and plan and in their time off watch gladiatorial contests with victims who were unwillingly also taken from their bodies at night and put into clones of themselves ....

Donald Marshall was one of these victims ....

The cabal/ET's do have this type of tech 

I'm still working my way through his information ....

Good find G to Fly!!   

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 7:24 AM, oz93666 said:

So, this insight from two years ago now, tells us such a lot! Thank you very much! This means that we CAN ascend to the fifth dimension while the evil Reptilians now trying to kill or enslave us cannot. This is what I have been hoping could happen for some weeks now! What again was not made clear and not specifically asked either was whether we have to move on and up as a whole or whether it is sufficient for those of us who do believe in God and are asking for His and His people's help can ascend while all those we are trying to persuade of the truth but largely in vain will remain in the clutches of the evil Reptilians and their dark buddies of the Lower Fourth dimension, as we have been told variously is where they reside.

Although, of course, those Reptilians who have kept the Light or seen the Light have also ascended somewhat to above the rest of their kind...

I have been hoping very much and still do that we can ascend individually and I very much hope too that we can do this without having to pass out of this life, out of our bodies to do this. I would have loved to have simply moved on and up without having to die and be physically reborn again in that higher fifth dimension. My next question would then have to be when I will have to 'die'... I also know that one can find out the moment from our Birth Chart. I know we are not meant to feel attached to material things, but I would have loved to have still kept my books! My books and my CDs. I am already missing hugely my vinyl LP collection I have had to leave behind when moving away from my former home in Spain and as they are so fragile, I haven't dared to post them or transport them on a flight when I have been back on a visit... So, I am not afraid of dying, I would just find it a huge bother.

17 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

So, this insight from two years ago now, tells us such a lot! Thank you very much! This means that we CAN ascend to the fifth dimension while the evil Reptilians now trying to kill or enslave us cannot. This is what I have been hoping could happen for some weeks now! What again was not made clear and not specifically asked either was whether we have to move on and up as a whole or whether it is sufficient for those of us who do believe in God and are asking for His and His people's help can ascend while all those we are trying to persuade of the truth but largely in vain will remain in the clutches of the evil Reptilians and their dark buddies of the Lower Fourth dimension, as we have been told variously is where they reside.

Although, of course, those Reptilians who have kept the Light or seen the Light have also ascended somewhat to above the rest of their kind...

I have been hoping very much and still do that we can ascend individually and I very much hope too that we can do this without having to pass out of this life, out of our bodies to do this. I would have loved to have simply moved on and up without having to die and be physically reborn again in that higher fifth dimension. My next question would then have to be when I will have to 'die'... I also know that one can find out the moment from our Birth Chart. I know we are not meant to feel attached to material things, but I would have loved to have still kept my books! My books and my CDs. I am already missing hugely my vinyl LP collection I have had to leave behind when moving away from my former home in Spain and as they are so fragile, I haven't dared to post them or transport them on a flight when I have been back on a visit... So, I am not afraid of dying, I would just find it a huge bother.

Hi DG .... Let me clarify Karl Mollisons position on all this ....

He says humanity is in a struggle for our very existence .... The coalition   of 3 ET races (Reps , Arcturians , Annunaki ) working with evil spirits (Archons) who have been pestering us for thousands of years , are now ready to annihilate us over  the next few years ...

The only solution is for us to turn to Creator/Divine realm and ask for healing and forgiveness for the dark ones ... this allows them to take action and deal with the oppressors. If we are successful in this we move into a paradise like civilization , still physical and living on Earth , and still with a lot of personal healing needed from the damage done to us by the dark ones .

If we fail humanity ceases to exist , we "die" and go to the light and after a rest reincarnate in other , non human body types , available on planets elsewhere ....

The evil ET's do have souls and when they die they go to the light and have a divine outlook on things... The problem is they have used tech to extend their lives greatly so they spend most of their time physical being corrupted by their culture and the dark spirits  and quickly loose the Divine perspective ....

Humans have remained relatively uncorrupted    because we only live 70 years , return to the light each time we die , and are able to bring over and retain the Divine perspective when physical.

On 8/2/2020 at 4:35 AM, oz93666 said:

When it comes to people like Corey Goode who have experiences with these telepathic reptilians, surely the reptilian will know that Corey Goode is going to try and expose these beings, so why would the reptilian let him live.  The only thing I can think is that he’s under mind control to give out disinformation but wouldn't it be easier to just kill him off to stop some information coming out about them? I don’t doubt these beings exist or the ssp, but I can’t understand people like Corey Goode 

Just now, Seeker said:

When it comes to people like Corey Goode who have experiences with these telepathic reptilians, surely the reptilian will know that Corey Goode is going to try and expose these beings, so why would the reptilian let him live.  The only thing I can think is that he’s under mind control to give out disinformation but wouldn't it be easier to just kill him off to stop some information coming out about them? I don’t doubt these beings exist or the ssp, but I can’t understand people like Corey Goode 

Yes .... Corey Goode is definitely being used to spread a propaganda message IMO ...He functioned as an empath in the SSP , his role was to interact with ET's , sense if they were being deceptive in trading and other negotiations with the SSP  .....

So it's an evil coalition of reps (standard model) ...Annunaki and archturians who decide everything to do with Earth and who rule the SSP  .... They are quiet happy for humanity to know there are evil reps out there in space ... and the lie that there are good  ET's about to help ....Truth is were on our own except for Divine assistance ...

So , reading between the lines , it seems some apparently benign ET's are soon going to arrive openly on Earth ( after things fall apart more , economic collapse plague etc) ... they will offer help , high tech , but warn of an impending invasion from the evil reps ...then perhaps a space attack will take place , but it will be the SSP ... the evil ET alliance will use humans piloting SSP craft to mop up the remaining humans  .... all this happening very soon now , according to Karl's sources within perhaps 4 years ...

We can stop all these plans if enough people  Pray to Creator to heal the evil ones that are on our backs , and take them elsewhere ....

It's all very like the original "V" series ...Apparently Benign ET's arrive giving us anti gravity craft to fly around in ...half the population works with them , many are suspicious  and oppose them ... The 'Visitors'  turn out to be shape shifting reps in the movie ....In our case the ET's wont be reps but Arcturians   these are beautiful human looking , but just as evil as the reps , and working with them ...So it will be a good myth to promote , that these (expected)'Visitors'  are reps ... to all intents and purposes they are ...

Same with Ickes idea about the virus ... He may be wrong that there's literally no virus , but at the moment effectively he's right , and we should behave as if there is none. 

hqdefault.jpgf8224e4da464cf9af310b2e2e647bd1c.png

• Thanks 2

This is the main weapon of ridicule but - the beings he talks about and however they manifest themselves are of the "Jinn" kind, he talks about how we operate on a frequency and only see that frequency, the same with dimensions, these beings are the unseen and on another frequency, all this stuff is in all the religious scriptures - all connected to NWO and the occult, this is where they get their power and information from, essentially its all magic - hence all the rituals.

21 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Hi DG .... Let me clarify Karl Mollisons position on all this ....

He says humanity is in a struggle for our very existence .... The coalition   of 3 ET races (Reps , Arcturians , Annunaki ) working with evil spirits (Archons) who have been pestering us for thousands of years , are now ready to annihilate us over  the next few years ...

The only solution is for us to turn to Creator/Divine realm and ask for healing and forgiveness for the dark ones ... this allows them to take action and deal with the oppressors. If we are successful in this we move into a paradise like civilization , still physical and living on Earth , and still with a lot of personal healing needed from the damage done to us by the dark ones .

If we fail humanity ceases to exist , we "die" and go to the light and after a rest reincarnate in other , non human body types , available on planets elsewhere ....

The evil ET's do have souls and when they die they go to the light and have a divine outlook on things... The problem is they have used tech to extend their lives greatly so they spend most of their time physical being corrupted by their culture and the dark spirits  and quickly loose the Divine perspective ....

Humans have remained relatively uncorrupted    because we only live 70 years , return to the light each time we die , and are able to bring over and retain the Divine perspective when physical.

Yes, thank you OZ. I have been praying to God every night for all this time now and since last year for another issue. I always include a plea for help to give us a way out of this situation. The rest of us enlightened humans have to all do this too to make this work, right? The more people ask for this help, the more energy will be created to bring this goal about. We can but try and in the meantime hope for the best. The trouble with so many among the asleep is also that they don't believe in the Creator God anymore or confuse Him with the Evil One and won't ask for help for that reason. But, I suppose that is up to each one of us, how we best conduct ourselves in this process. They won't believe us, they are too entrenched in their belief of the lies. "Wetiko", as David has taught us now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Yes, thank you OZ. I have been praying to God every night for all this time now and since last year for another issue. I always include a plea for help to give us a way out of this situation. The rest of us enlightened humans have to all do this too to make this work, right? The more people ask for this help, the more energy will be created to bring this goal about. We can but try and in the meantime hope for the best. The trouble with so many among the asleep is also that they don't believe in the Creator God anymore or confuse Him with the Evil One and won't ask for help for that reason. But, I suppose that is up to each one of us, how we best conduct ourselves in this process. They won't believe us, they are too entrenched in their belief of the lies. "Wetiko", as David has taught us now.

I read a lot of the comments in youtube vids etc, its interesting that a lot of awake people are quoting Jesus, God etc, more spiritualy connected people, maybe its to do with vibrations.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, labrats said:

I read a lot of the comments in youtube vids etc, its interesting that a lot of awake people are quoting Jesus, God etc, more spiritualy connected people, maybe its to do with vibrations.

Yes, it's absolutely to do with vibrations. The Reptilians and Satanists all live on low vibrations, as they can't feel empathy and love. So, they have to get humans to low vibrational levels in order to be able to access them and feed off their energy, too. Hence all the massacres, wars and torture the Reptilians' hybrid and other lackeys carry out for them all the time. The only way we can stay out of their reach is by having happy, upbeat thoughts as much as possible. Laughter, singing, loving feelings and such starve them, so makes them angry, which is why this is increasingly being spoken of by the governments as bad. Not because of contagion from any virus as they tell us, but because then they can't access and control us! I bet this is how we can ascend to the Fifth dimension, as we are meant to in this time, and leave them behind down their in the Lower Fourth.

And Jesus showed us the way all those centuries ago. He didn't want to create a Church. He only wanted his disciples and followers to go forth into the world and teach people by example to live with compassion and love for themselves and for others in their hearts, not judge others either. But, the Roman hierarchy saw a brilliant chance to create a way to manipulate the masses with this after they had stopped trying to brutally suppress Christianity and throw Christians to the lions for their spectacles.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2020 at 2:57 AM, oz93666 said:

Yes .... Corey Goode is definitely being used to spread a propaganda message IMO ...He functioned as an empath in the SSP , his role was to interact with ET's , sense if they were being deceptive in trading and other negotiations with the SSP  .....

So it's an evil coalition of reps (standard model) ...Annunaki and archturians who decide everything to do with Earth and who rule the SSP  .... They are quiet happy for humanity to know there are evil reps out there in space ... and the lie that there are good  ET's about to help ....Truth is were on our own except for Divine assistance ...

So , reading between the lines , it seems some apparently benign ET's are soon going to arrive openly on Earth ( after things fall apart more , economic collapse plague etc) ... they will offer help , high tech , but warn of an impending invasion from the evil reps ...then perhaps a space attack will take place , but it will be the SSP ... the evil ET alliance will use humans piloting SSP craft to mop up the remaining humans  .... all this happening very soon now , according to Karl's sources within perhaps 4 years ...

We can stop all these plans if enough people  Pray to Creator to heal the evil ones that are on our backs , and take them elsewhere ....

It's all very like the original "V" series ...Apparently Benign ET's arrive giving us anti gravity craft to fly around in ...half the population works with them , many are suspicious  and oppose them ... The 'Visitors'  turn out to be shape shifting reps in the movie ....In our case the ET's wont be reps but Arcturians   these are beautiful human looking , but just as evil as the reps , and working with them ...So it will be a good myth to promote , that these (expected)'Visitors'  are reps ... to all intents and purposes they are ...

Same with Ickes idea about the virus ... He may be wrong that there's literally no virus , but at the moment effectively he's right , and we should behave as if there is none. 

hqdefault.jpgf8224e4da464cf9af310b2e2e647bd1c.png

The benign ETs already came. The British investigator Timothy Good (Goodness, funny how they are both called Good-e!) wrote a book called "Earth - An Alien Enterprise" and it's in part about the Amicizia Project. This happened in the 1950s in Italy. ETs came to Earth and taught the Americans, Germans, Italians and others about their space-craft and allowed them to fly them, too.

I discovered Timothy Good in an interview on Gaia TV in the Open Minds series presented by Regina Meredith.

Earth: An alien enterprise by [Timothy Good]

Here is another book on this too:

50 Years of Amicizia (Friendship): Amazon.co.uk: Breccia, Stefano ...

Edited by Dagmar Gross

A lot of the time whenever I've recommended to others that they check out David Icke's material, one of the common reactions I get is: That bloke's a nutter! He believes [so-and-so] is a shape-shifting Lizard!

Q: How to respond to this admittedly sensationalistic aspect?

It's somewhat the equivalent of, say, a Christian evangelizer who when recommending someone read the Bible is told that the book is nonsense, to be dismissed outright and entirely, on the basis it contains the story of a man being swallowed by a whale.

Q: Has anyone else encountered this intended conversation-stopper and how do you respond to it?

It's not that I disbelieve in the existence of shape-shifting Reptilians, but that when speaking with people outside of these forums I feel it only detracts from Mr. Icke's more important and primary message, that being our illusory reality, America's occult history, and the corruption of the powers-that-be.

It makes me think whether the critic who immediately brings up the Reptilians is not so much ignorant of Mr. Icke's fundamental themes, as likely in the know and attempting to write off Mr. Icke's entire body of knowledge based on one of the more far-out pieces of the puzzle.

At the beginning of The Biggest Secret, David Icke comments how it was suggested to him that he don't bring up talk of Reptilians. I sometimes wonder (outside of these forums) whether this was not sound advice. Mr. Icke has kind of stopped talking about Lizard People since then, hasn't he?

49 minutes ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

A lot of the time whenever I've recommended to others that they check out David Icke's material, one of the common reactions I get is: That bloke's a nutter! He believes [so-and-so] is a shape-shifting Lizard!

Q: How to respond to this admittedly sensationalistic aspect?

You point out that this idea has now got the backing of many other credible sources ..... those in the SSP report interacting with reps , Corey Goode has been mentioned ...also search Randy Cramer on Youtube ,  he battled with them on mars and was captured by them ...also Simon Parkes has interacted with them ... and of course Karl Mollison is the best source we have on this ...

Polls show 12 million Americans believe top politicians are shape shifting reps  .... https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/12-million-americans-believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/316706/

As for Noah being swallowed by a whale Advanced ET's were interacting with us at that time , and probably had sea craft , it makes sense to disguise these as wales to blend in , so in effect this whale may have been  a large submarine , and Noah was taken onboard ...

I expect western navy's do the same today , disguise mechanical surveillance craft as dolphins sharks or whales to move around undetected. 

Another possibility is the craft Noah got on was not disguised as a whale ,was  just a submarine ... People of those times would have no word for this craft and would call it a whale ... just as they called UFO's "Stars" 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

There's been a broad consensus among conspiracy researchers in terms of overall trends, but remarkably poor rates of prediction about specific events. For example, Alex Jones is clearly correct that authorities are rolling out a police state. David Icke has a solid analysis of how a very small number of people are able to control a population of billions.

But how many of these researchers have actually predicted or foreseen specific events? The only one was Bill Cooper, who correctly predicted 9/11. Clearly NO ONE predicted that a hoax virus would be used to roll out sweeping authoritarian measures in just a few months' time, this caught everyone by surprise.

Likewise, there's overwhelming confusion about who or what is actually in control of global affairs. In that sense whoever is controlling us has done an extraordinary job of remaining in the shadows.

6 hours ago, strengthandcourage said:

There's been a broad consensus among conspiracy researchers in terms of overall trends, but remarkably poor rates of prediction about specific events. For example, Alex Jones is clearly correct that authorities are rolling out a police state. David Icke has a solid analysis of how a very small number of people are able to control a population of billions.

But how many of these researchers have actually predicted or foreseen specific events? The only one was Bill Cooper, who correctly predicted 9/11. Clearly NO ONE predicted that a hoax virus would be used to roll out sweeping authoritarian measures in just a few months' time, this caught everyone by surprise.

Likewise, there's overwhelming confusion about who or what is actually in control of global affairs. In that sense whoever is controlling us has done an extraordinary job of remaining in the shadows.

Never read any of Icke's books then