Larken Rose

I used to love this guy, but found a while back that out he's a shill. Top level, I'll give him that.

I didn't watch the whole thing but what caught my attention was the fact of the dark glasses with an obvious reflection of what looks like two lights.

I made a prediction to myself about his head movements and pressed play.

Low and behold....

image.png.6819447debac0c51be6c3befdec5ff2e.png

Cunt could have had the lights elsewhere or been wearing clear 'geek' glasses.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I used to love this guy, but found a while back that out he's a shill. Top level, I'll give him that.

I didn't watch the whole thing but what caught my attention was the fact of the dark glasses with an obvious reflection of what looks like two lights.

Low and behold....

Several people I respect on this forum promote him, but after listening to a couple of his videos, my gut feeling is, he's a charlatan.

I need to do more research.  Any tips?

Edited by Golden Retriever

16 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Low and behold....

I'm confused. I don't know much about the guy, but isn't that just a ring light that many vloggers use?

ring-light.jpg

30 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Low and behold....

Oh dear oh dear.

That didn't take me long.

I highlighted Brian Rose (London Real) was a charlatan early on, when David Icke was giving him all those interviews, which didn't sit well

with forum members. Some slated me.

And now another Rose, Larken Rose doesn't like it when it's pointed out elite Jews do have a disproportinate amount of power

is this New World Order.

Ditto Stefan Molyneaux and Jordan Peterson.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Oh dear oh dear.

I highlighted Brian Rose (London Real) was a charlatan early on, when David Icke was giving him all those interviews, which didn't sit well

with the forum members. Some slated me.

And now another Rose, Larken Rose doesn't like it when it's pointed out Jews do have a disproportinate amount of power

is this New World Order.

Ditto Stegan Molyneaux and Jordan Peterson.

"all of them"

FFS, nobody says all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Oh dear oh dear.

And now another Rose, Larken Rose doesn't like it when it's pointed out Jews do have a disproportinate amount of power

is this New World Order.

Ditto Stegan Molyneaux and Jordan Peterson.

That video wast the last nail in the coffin for me.

It show's him to be a complete idiot.

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm confused. I don't know much about the guy, but isn't that just a ring light that many vloggers use?

ring-light.jpg

And how many wear reflective glasses and position them so that when they sway their head you get  multiple momentary one eye symbolism.

Did he not review the fucking thing before he posted it and not say to himself 'oh, silly me, that reflection on my glasses is really obvious and shit, but never mind'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

That video wast the last nail in the coffin for me.

It show's him to be a complete idiot.

And how many wear reflective glasses and position them so that when they sway their head you get  multiple momentary one eye symbolism.

Did he not review the fucking thing before he posted it and not say to himself 'oh, silly me, that reflection on my glasses is really obvious and shit, but never mind'

Out of reactions, but I hear you.

I got bans for implying DI might be controlled opposition.

I'm not completely sure since a video was posted on the main site about previous 'great resets'.

There's a lot in that video that David has never covered and if you've read his books you'll see great disagreement with what's presented.

So I have much greater respect.

There are other better vids about the subject but as an introduction it's pretty good. AND it's got film of a giant! I've only seen stills up to now.

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/15/the-last-reset-everything-is-a-lie-to-control-you-and-the-endgame-unveiled/

28 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I got bans for implying DI might be controlled opposition.

I'm not completely sure since a video was posted on the main site about previous 'great resets'.

There's a lot in that video that David has never covered and if you've read his books you'll see great disagreement with what's presented.

So I have much greater respect.

There are other better vids about the subject but as an introduction it's pretty good. AND it's got film of a giant! I've only seen stills up to now.

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/15/the-last-reset-everything-is-a-lie-to-control-you-and-the-endgame-unveiled/

On the whole David Icke is very critical of Christianity. He has different messages about Talmudic Judaism.

On the one hand he criticises Talmudic Judaism in his book "And the Truth Shall Set you Free" in no uncertain terms. He says

in so many words it's the most supremacist and vile dogma on the planet, but then posted articles in favour of Talmudic Jews

in Israel!

Similar pictures to the one below, which either David Icke has deleted or perhaps Google etc.

Let's face it, if he came out all guns blazing about the Talmud, they would destroy him financially and maybe worse than that.

He had to pay Warman over 100,000 pounds years ago for "Jewish Libel"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman

manifestation-jufs-newyork.jpg&f=1&nofb=

On 7/18/2021 at 10:15 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Oh dear oh dear.

And now another Rose, Larken Rose doesn't like it when it's pointed out elite Jews do have a disproportinate amount of power

is this New World Order.

It's not all the Jews.

It's all the controllers of......food, water, TV, radio, all power services ,media, the arts, sport, royalty, bankers, land owners, arms dealers, legislators, law enforcers, drug industry, health care, insurance companies, internet, telecom, transport, financial system, worldwide politics, fossil fuels, precious metals and stones, every top religious figure, CO2 , wildlife and now even how much o2 your permitted to breath daily via masks (who all happen to be Jewish or Canaanite).

I think I cleared that up!

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 11:15 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Oh dear oh dear.

is this New World Order.

tell me does the rest of his work is worthless,should be all of that rejected 

also goes for JP 

now before you ignore me,i'll say i see paterns.....

• 3 weeks later...

USE YOUR WORDS!"

On my 53rd birthday, I ponder the importance of SAYING WORDS.

If you have a friend who likes to think and read, throw him a copy of “The Most Dangerous Superstition” which you can find here:
https://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Superstition-Larken-Rose/dp/145075063X/ 

If you want to say words, but often get frustrated about the results (arguing, stress, stupid responses, etc.), do the “Candles in the Dark” course:
http://www.attendcandles.com 

If you want to have access to the full “Candles in the Dark” seminar and a whole bunch of other stuff—including hundreds of daily “rants” by me, and the audiobook of “The Most Dangerous Superstition”—subscribe to the Rose Channel:
http://www.therosechannel.com 

VIDEO https://www.bitchute.com/video/K3ZxhOZU2O4/