What about the DANGERS of prolonged use of sanitizers - I feel that immune systems are being weakened, Very important to have a strong immune system against this supposed virus that is around! Anyone with thoughts / comments?

Hand sanitizers are incredibly toxic and prolonged use of them will only cause further health problems for people. Ironic that the masks and sanitizer are touted as keeping people healthy when they do the exact opposite. But we all know it's not about health, it's about compliance. If the mainstream media advised sticking the sanitizer up our arses to stay safe some scared Covidians would probably do it.

• Like 1

Hand sanitizers are like using pesticide in your garden.  A small few pests have just the right genetics to survive the toxin, then they pass this trait to their offspring and before you know it you have bugs everywhere that nothing will kill.  Sanitizer is just like this, and the medical industry has been saying for years that the over use of it creates MRSA and other super bugs.

The health care industry knows this is true, but it's like they're mesmerized with all other sheeple.

• Like 1

I remember when hand sanitiser became a 'thing' back in 2009 when we had the Swine Flu 'pandemic'.

I was working for Unipart Automotive at the time, and we ended up with loads of the Deb stuff, which we used to supply to the AA, RAC and various garages. We were also instructed to keep a bottle on the trade counter, for staff and visitors to use.

That stuff at the time wasn't bad, but some of the hand sanitiser stuff around now is just awful. We tried one bottle from one of our suppliers and sent it straight back, it stunk badly. We also had some 'alcohol-free' sanitiser from another supplier, and that was rubbish too. Another bottle was passed to us by a colleague, and that was utter crap, wouldn't absorb into the skin and left my hands feeling greasy and oily (I ended up having to wash it off my hands!). I refuse to use this stuff regularly, though I will at least try it for myself.

The Deb stuff we had back in 2009 at least had a smell and a sensation when you used it that made you think it would actually work. What we have now is mass produced junk, that is probably doing more harm than good, especially if being overused.

You're probably best off just rinsing your hands under a hot water tap.