Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

For what it's worth here's my view on the guy.....

 

1) Backs the Zionist agenda with some suspect friends to say the least.

2) Best of a bad bunch.....Biden is 100% nonse case.  (still not 100% sure Trump ain't either though)

3) Put there by the cabal for the job  required.....Hand picked to make the American public still believe they have a 2nd ammendment (when they don't because the country is under FEMA control as we speak).

4) Banging up the paedos........Could be but ain't seen it yet.

5) Trump is possibly pro vaccine.....The big one for me  because  I have heard MANY people saying that if Trump backs the vaccine it will be safe to take it..( LAUGHABLE).

 

It's like a Star Wars line.... "Help me Obi Wan, you're our only hope". This for me relates to Trump and America in general. I feel that America (not Trump) is the Worlds only hope in this awakening. Not because they are some super power but because the people have guns (a real threat to the system). They're  'supposedly' a non dictatorship country of free will. They are also huge. If they revolut the World will follow and in large numbers. If they sleep through it then the Western World will follow. I think that the cabal know this and that is why they chose a man who comes accross as the peoples hero. All backed by Q via UTube and people like Alex Jones etc

.

Can anyone on here who supports Trump and the Q thing relate to number 5?

I'm not looking for a war just honest debate.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's happening to Trump is what happens to every President.  Once they get in there, they're completely insulated inside a bubble from the the outside world.  The only thing they know about what's going on in the outside world is what their "advisors" tell them.  They don't even pick whom these "advisors" are.  This is by design and it's exactly how the deep state and PTB want it to be.

 

The one good thing about Trump that is still mostly intact is his hatred toward multi-national globalism.  So far, he has shut a lot of that down, but his handling of the pandemic has been a D- at best.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "pandemic" is fake. Without isolation and purification of "covid" there is no covid therefore the pcr test they use tests not for covid...there is no covid..it is one of many natural occurring coronaviruses just like we have many retroviruses and are 98% bacteria as we do evolved with it ...so Trump cannot get a grade letter for a disease made up by the media

 

APPEAL the FREEDOM of the PRESS and shut down platforms that can censor public view who have too much market share..ie monopolies

 

Trump is the only thing stopping the liberal and Rino global elite from china-ising us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

What's happening to Trump is what happens to every President.  Once they get in there, they're completely insulated inside a bubble from the the outside world.  The only thing they know about what's going on in the outside world is what their "advisors" tell them.  They don't even pick whom these "advisors" are.  This is by design and it's exactly how the deep state and PTB want it to be.

 

The one good thing about Trump that is still mostly intact is his hatred toward multi-national globalism.  So far, he has shut a lot of that down, but his handling of the pandemic has been a D- at best.

 

 

 

Here's one of them advisors.....The guy should have been banged up years ago. He makes me feel sick looking at him.

 

Henry Kissinger - Wikiquote2453 × 3720

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think NO2 is the most relevant, ( the best of a bad bunch ), I wouldn't feed any of the bastards that also goes for our mainstream pollies here as well.

The old saying ,don't vote you just encourage the bastards ,rings true

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

I have just seen this.  Trumps latest tweet! 

 

The conman now wants the election delayed! 

 

In other words, can we not hold the election when I might win it?  

 

Trump calls for delay to 2020 US presidential election

Edited by Johndavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that'll put jim acosta, don lemon, rachel madcow and morning joe into a meltdown.

 

the dems asked ag barr 2 days ago if trump could move the election.

he said he couldn't move it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

that'll put jim acosta, don lemon, rachel madcow and morning joe into a meltdown.

 

the dems asked ag barr 2 days ago if trump could move the election.

he said he couldn't move it.

 

 

Now, can you imagine if Hilary Clinton had won the election and then tried to delay the Nov. election- can you imagine the reaction of trump and fox!!

 

And the complete meltdown of all sad trump cult followers that seem to be here!! No doubt there would have been post after post.....after post....citing the end of democracy ( and rightly so)  ....and how the deep state wanted to foil their great hero. It would have been the end of the world....etc. 

 

but if trump tries to do it........

 

i really cannot understand these trump cult followers. 

 

The question now is which one of their puppets do the Elite really want. 

 

Totally compliant Biden or an unhinged trump. 

 

Have the Elite overplayed their hand and made a balls of it.

 

surely Americans are going to ask: this MUST be rigged if these are the two best candidates we are presented with ? 

Edited by Johndavid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Johndavid said:

Have the Elite overplayed their hand and made a balls of it.

 

surely Americans are going to ask: this MUST be rigged if these are the two best candidates we are presented with ? 

of course the eleet have ballsed it up.

they can't even carry out a believable shooting without needing social media wipe out all the holes truthers pick in the event

 

Q says if you tell ppl they won't believe it, they need to see it for themselves

 

the ppl see dems torching their own cities while trump says daily american ppl come first.

who's going to get the vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

of course the eleet have ballsed it up.

they can't even carry out a believable shooting without needing social media wipe out all the holes truthers pick in the event

 

Q says if you tell ppl they won't believe it, they need to see it for themselves

 

the ppl see dems torching their own cities while trump says daily american ppl come first.

who's going to get the vote?

 

 

Trump says ways he puts the American people first!!

 

sure, he does mate!

 

Who’s getting the vote, you ask. biden according to all the polls, even fox new polls. Which shows why trump thinks he’s fucked. That’s why he wants the election stopped. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

fk me polls had brexit 12 points behind.

during brexit the bbc every day out and about would interview 7 remoaners, 1 unsure and 2 brexiters if lucky. in other words polling.

do you understand who gets asked in polls?

are cnn gonna poll a shit load of conservatives. of course not. they will poll programmed uni snoflakes.

 

Edited by bamboozooka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

fk me polls had brexit 12 points behind.

during brexit the bbc out and about would interview 7 remoaners, 1 unsure and 2 brexiters if lucky. in other words polling.

do you understand who gets asked in polls?

are cnn gonna poll a shit load of conservatives. of course not. they will poll programmed uni snoflakes.

 

 

Well trump clearly believes them!  If he thought he was winning, would he be trying to stop the election?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you try to question that voters don't see its rigged,

remember 90% of the voters are still deeply programmed so will not have a clue how things work behind the scenes like we do.

 

trumps tweets are not always black and white to be fair.

latest tweets don't sound like wanting a delay

  

Untitled3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

when you try to question that voters don't see its rigged,

remember 90% of the voters are still deeply programmed so will not have a clue how things work behind the scenes like we do.

 

trumps tweets are not always black and white to be fair.

latest tweets don't sound like wanting a delay

  

Untitled3.jpg

 

 

Because he was humiliated by his own party when he tried to suggest today that the election should be delayed.

 

Mitch macconnell and others had to explain to him that it would be illegal to delay the election as the date is set down in law.

 

As for the tweets, i don’t get trump tweets or Biden tweets as I am careful who I allow to pollute my mind with their deranged psychotic rantings morning, noon and night. 

When does trump actually work?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, Brad the lad said:

 

For what it's worth here's my view on the guy.....

 

1) Backs the Zionist agenda with some suspect friends to say the least.

2) Best of a bad bunch.....Biden is 100% nonse case.  (still not 100% sure Trump ain't either though)

3) Put there by the cabal for the job  required.....Hand picked to make the American public still believe they have a 2nd ammendment (when they don't because the country is under FEMA control as we speak).

4) Banging up the paedos........Could be but ain't seen it yet.

5) Trump is possibly pro vaccine.....The big one for me  because  I have heard MANY people saying that if Trump backs the vaccine it will be safe to take it..( LAUGHABLE).

 

It's like a Star Wars line.... "Help me Obi Wan, you're our only hope". This for me relates to Trump and America in general. I feel that America (not Trump) is the Worlds only hope in this awakening. Not because they are some super power but because the people have guns (a real threat to the system). They're  'supposedly' a non dictatorship country of free will. They are also huge. If they revolut the World will follow and in large numbers. If they sleep through it then the Western World will follow. I think that the cabal know this and that is why they chose a man who comes accross as the peoples hero. All backed by Q via UTube and people like Alex Jones etc

.

Can anyone on here who supports Trump and the Q thing relate to number 5?

I'm not looking for a war just honest debate.

American's live in fear though, fear of repercussion such a a jail sentence, therefore they look to a saviour like Trump to save them because they are way too afraid to save themselves. Just like in Europe. We have all been taught to fear since day 1. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I think Trump has been very clever. Unwittingly or not I don’t know. He has managed to set virtually every one in America against each other.  This has spilled over into a lot of Europe as well. Also constant stunts like an old magician to distract the mind from what is really going on. When he first ranted about fake news MSM was outraged. Now conveniently MSM will “fact” check anything you read.  MSM has been so busy trying to help Pelosi dethrone Trump, that they just happened to forget to mention all the new control laws passed.
I think we have all seen hundreds of examples of our “ Democratically elected leaders” abusing the media and the media pushing their own agendas.

like I said before Trump is either clever or a useful idiot. Best way to push forward NWO agenda is to create something out chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all could do a better job to have more knowledge here and less attachment to their opinion..or "belief" which only seeks to keep one separate

If u look at the bigger picture instead of being in it..it helps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the fake news media have attacked and alienated trump supporters.

now this links directly to the silent majority mentioned in another thread here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have have loads of knowledge on this subject which is what I based my previous post on. The fact that he has controlled the narrative helps as well.

Edited by Bombadil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It tends to just get worse, so we have to take the "less of evils" so to speak. 

 

America just isnt what it was where they are large untainted groups of people ready for politics. Is there really just a thing like "Joe the plumber" any more?? 

 

When you are an honest influencer or politician, and you dont want to join their game, they have solutions for that. One of their sayings is that a new member is "a drink away". 

 

Everyone is a restaurant trip away to them, that is until you call their bluff --- as to why a large percentage of restaurants, especially in tourist areas, are owned by occultist. B/c your easy to get when your on vacation. Learn how to cook yourself. lol 

 

The same goes when they want to poison a "good client". I worked at a place with occultist that would give each other the devil horn and say things like that, and they would spit in people's food, now expand that to a nice establishment where its poison or sleeping pills.  

 

Good thing I wasnt making any good money before I figured that out. lol 

 

That is if you make it after the boobies, money, and drugs. lol or trannies, whatever your into. lol

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...