Thread made for discussion of the wingmakers materials - I found out about these 10 years ago (some time after I discovered Icke's materials. From my perspective they go pretty much "hand in hand"). I will post here every now and then about things that come to mind, but for a starter I'll make the first post brief. These materials are multimedia - poetry, art, music, philosophy, conspiracy. 

if you want to check out for yourself (the source) the website is: www.wingmakers.com <--- it has been online since 1998.

diagram_11.png

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Here's links to 5 other topics (three of them created by me) where I have written and quoted these materials.

@kj35 I know you read the Neruda interviews?  but did you read the ("new") 5th as well?

I did read the 5th one. It puts everything together. I really got a lot out the interviews.  I'd be amazed if David Icke hadn't read them as there is so much synchronisity 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Music from the Ancient Arrow site. Chambers 1 - 9. Also known as the "first source" CD.

@Messenger I remember you enjoyed the composition of chamber 07. EDIT: or at least "liked" the post.

I did like the post and the music, thank you for posting this one, it's beautiful. ☺️ 🙏

• Like 1
On 7/28/2020 at 6:58 PM, kj35 said:

I did read the 5th one. It puts everything together. I really got a lot out the interviews.  I'd be amazed if David Icke hadn't read them as there is so much synchronisity 

Yeah.

The part that stood out for me in the Neruda interviews was in the fifth - this: 

image.png.1adbaf93dfdc879e7d004af1f4f6fd31.png

• Like 1
On 7/29/2020 at 12:19 AM, Messenger said:

I did like the post and the music, thank you for posting this one, it's beautiful. ☺️ 🙏

I make music ( I have made my whole life pretty much) ... so when I first heard that I was impressed. I bought all the CD's, for me it was "soulfood". It was quite some time ago and I've lost a couple of CD's over the years. I was glad to see that all their music / tunes are uploaded on soundcloud, instead of finding scattered bits here and there on Youtube. There are even some new tunes (or frequencies) that I have not heard.

I  recommend the First source transmissions - they are quite profound. It is like an "audiobook" version of the original First source transmissions in text. Same style as with the poems.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

1391768592_Anteckning2020-07-30150919.png.f6244523a1217f9d9df0b44fe9446630.png

There is no supplication that stirs me. No prayer that invites me further into your world unless it is attended with the feeling of unity and wholeness. There is no temple or sacred object that touches me. They do not, nor have they ever brought you closer to my outstretched hand.

link to pdf - https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/First Source Transmissions (optimized).pdf

image.png.41ce03c4589c83ff7e4b074fda42c4a2.png

Posted (edited)

I read this many years ago. James Mahu interview by Project Camelot. It is from late 2008.

image.png.a940ad35661c533dc3fa458a136da8f3.png

This was the first time I read about the God spirit soul complex.

Here's the first paragraph from the Portable Document Format of each descriptions to clarify the picture above.

GSSC = God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS, is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.

PDS = Post-Death System (PDS) – This is the system where the individual, upon death of their physical body, is greeted by guides “on the other side” and review their life experience, confronting those areas of deficiency and returning to right the wrongs of their previous life, in other words, karma and reincarnation. The PDS is the means by which the Sovereign Integral remains in the grip of illusion even though the illusion is a heightened reality when compared to physical existence on the earth plane. It enables the recycling of the Sovereign Integral into physical dimensions over and over again.

DSIND = Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.

IUS = Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS) – This is the structure of reality domains and how they interface with one another. IUS is a very, very complex subject to disclose in a format such as this, so I will only touch the surface.

pdf.png DOWNLOAD PDF (Portable Document Format) / 41 pages - Camelot Interview.

SOURCE LINK: https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/Project Camelot Interview.pdf

resources_epaper3.png

• Thanks 1

Here is a more in-depth introduction to the WingMakers. In my first post I briefly mentioned that it is multimedia materials, and the core is about the Sovereign Integral consciousness framework.

image.png.0126e56ab47118931d12226458774d87.png

Introduction_wingmakers_pic1.png

image.png.9ee21c6018985bcf5e72b88abda0cfba.png

When James wrote the article about event-strings, he said:

“Before you read further, ask yourself the following question: “Did I—on my own merits—arrive
at this position of reading these words I now read?”

“Think carefully. Remember the string of events that led you to this very place in time. Remember
how you found this book and then this specific page? It was not an accident. It was an orchestrated
event-string. Event-strings are engineered from multiple sets of consciousness, and thus, the answer
to the question posed above is, “no.” It was not on your own merits, but in cooperation with other
forms of consciousness that you are here now.

“There are many different varieties of event-strings. Some are more dependent on external forces than
an intermingling of cooperatively functioning consciousnesses. Some are more personal in nature as
in the case of a soul’s birth or passing, while others are designed for universal functions. Some are
designed to be catalytic while others are preventative in nature.

“We want to assure you that as you read these words there are changes in your consciousness that are
occurring that will clarify your connection to First Source, and enable you to broadcast this clarity.
The broadcasting of this enhanced clarity is not through words or even actions; so much as it is in the
vision that you hold within your mind and heart.

“This vision is assisted in the paintings associated with this book. They are symbols you can hold in your
mind’s eye. There will be one image or symbol that will beckon you. Take this image into your mind as
if it were a key to the locked door that has stood between you and First Source. Similarly, there will be
a word or phrase that will beckon you, hold this in your heart. These will activate the event-string
contained in this experience that was designed in small part by you, and in large part by a collective
of consciousnesses that you may refer to as the WingMakers.”

As mentioned in earlier posts in this thread there are poems and music and artwork - that are more artistic expressions compared to the rather demanding philosophical texts along with other texts, and books presented within the multimedia.

I watched this for the first time today. A video version of the poem called "Of This Place". 

533494838_Anteckning2020-08-03152154.png.211d0341b896d39fc667019ed4e3cf4f.png

The six heart virtues are an essential facet of Divine Love. We can all express these virtues in our behaviors if our connection to our energetic heart is open. These words are like "shells" for the energies they represent - they all have variations to them also. 

energeticheart%20(1024x768).jpg

“The virtues of the heart, when they are coherent within an individual or a group of individuals, can
produce results that are extraordinary and seemingly supernatural. This requires that both the tacit or
implicit level (the inner source) of heart virtues and their explicit equivalents (actions/behaviors) are
coherent. Coherent, in this case, means linked in authenticity and genuineness.”

-James
Excerpt from Art of the Genuine

In the AAP (ancient arrow project) From the whole ACIO / Labyrith Group it was only Dr. Neruda who could initially decipher the Glyphs - being a linguist and a brilliant mind (also a "polished" heart or in contact with his energetic heart) he was the one who came into closest contact with the Wingmakers.

Large-Glyph-in-FAQs.png

WingMakers Glyphs

The majority of the paintings, whether from Ancient Arrow or Hakomi sites, have the presence of the glyphs. In the Collected Works of the WingMakers, John Berges wrote about the use of the glyphs in the Chamber Paintings:

“Beyond what has been surmised here, it is quite possible that there is an actual Language of Unity, comprised of words, grammar, and syntax, that exists in higher dimensional realms. This writer asked James if the glyphs appearing in his paintings were examples of the hidden language of initiates, known as Senzar, mentioned by H.P. Blavatsky in her book The Secret Doctrine. In answer to this question is the following comment from James:

”Senzar, besides being an alphabet of its own, can be rendered in cipher characters, which correspond to the nature of ideographs rather than of syllables. Senzar, as a language, was brought by the Central Race to earth. The reason is quite simple. Ideographic language can convey a tremendously complex concept in a single character. . . .

“Senzar is a language that flows between alphabetic characters, mathematical symbols, and musical notes. It is an integrated language, sometimes referred to as the Universal Language of Light, or the Insignias of First Source.”

Paintings_intro3.png