Car sticker

greenheart

QUESTION EVERYTHING !               UR BEING LIED TO              ITS A HOAX               MASKS R MADNESS                WISE UP ! WAKE UP!

U AINT STUPID  !!                            RESIST THE MUZZLE                  UR BE IN TAKEN FOR A RIDE                             PLEASE THINK FOR YOURSELF.

THEY DONT WANT U                                                                                         WE  WERE

THINKING FOR  URSELF                    UR BEING                                              NEVER GOING BACK TO                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 BRAINWASHED                                         NORMAL           

On 7/30/2020 at 3:30 PM, greenheart said:

What's that?

I only got a couple of posts and risk of sounding like a shill because Icke seems anti-Trump but... it's a slogan, abbreviation of a phrase related to Q persona and movement, which basically is a US military intelligence group throwing info breadcrumbs anonymously, clues on what's happening behind the scenes. They're going against well...the Illuminati, the deep state, globalists, whatever you want to call it, all of the branches and the entire system that's trying to enslave us. Trump is part of it, directly working for them, he's 100% involved one way or the other. That's just the very basics, it's complicated. I've followed it on an off for some years and I can say it's legit and it's huge in every way. Don't make quick assumptions, I know how this can sound. Check out 8kun.top/qresearch , qmap.pub , see proofs, there is a whole thread on 8kun, research more context, see the bigger picture and decide for yourself.

Edited by keii