Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Who is Brian Rose of London Real?

I am not keen on Brian Rose. I feel he is not some one I would have a lot in common with. He seems to me to be the sort of person who would invite you out for a meal at an expensive restaurant then expect you to pay.  He seems to have had a bit of a dodgy past also. If he is ripping people off then he will end up with a bloody nose in the end. It just takes a group of them to get together with enough evidence to take him to court with the help of a half decent solicitor.

I am looking forward to Rose/Icke v on Sunday. Not because of BR but to hear what David has got to say and nothing else. One good thing about BR is his interviewing technique. He asks the question then sits back and lets the interviewee talk, with out interrupting. We watch and listen because we want to hear David and BR knows this. Golden retriever please don't stop posting on this forum simply because David is associating with some one you don't like. A lot of your posts are interesting and insightful.

oz93666 says above that "Controllers are setting up David for a fall". If that were true they would easily find a bigger platform than London Real, after all those of us that have seen the previous interviews and the one coming on Sunday will still sadly be in a huge minority, not just in this country (U.K) but world wide.

3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

I have been to Australia as it happens. I have also seen bacteria under a microscope. I had a relative who was on the Titanic and a grandfather who remembered it.  As for flat earthers.. I cannot be completely sure the earth is round or flat...but my pilot friends tell me it is round.  

Those were just examples, fill them in with some object in space that can not be seen with the eye, and some island you have not been to. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, banjo dog said:

Interesting that the dancers all wore masks until near the end

Hmmm... Just looked at that again .... The dancers have already died earlier in the performance (see still in video below) . Near the end they take their masks off and ascend the stairway ( to heaven) in pairs ... 

I interpret this as on removing their masks we see their souls , which are helped  to ascend ... Notice as the pairs ascend their arms are crossed behind them in the 'X' of death.

Here's the video cued at that part .  

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/madonna-s-euro-vision-corona-ritual-may-2019-t7016.html

Edited by oz93666

On 7/29/2020 at 5:11 AM, oz93666 said:

I'm not disputing they are deliberately inflating numbers , the strain of virus around now seems very non lethal , but that could change ...

It's all very complex ...

I was just pointing If Rose is on the dark side , then it's reasonable to assume they wan't Icke promoting the idea there is no virus . 

Interesting assumption.

Icke's reason for there not being a virus is that the controllers can control as the wish, right? But the controllers (according to the Georgia stones) also want take down the population globally to 500 million.

He did say in the first London Real interview that there are different strain of coranvirus and that maybe a lethal strain was in Iran and Italy. But then it came to the microwaves being the culprit for the symptoms. 

Have you heard Barrie Trower - talk about how dormant bacterias can be triggered by microwaves? 

Australienia Agensis comes to mind also... so they sure have lots of ways to exterminate.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Hmmm... Just looked at that again .... The dancers have already died earlier in the performance (see still in video below) . Near the end they take their masks off and ascend the stairway ( to heaven) in pairs ... 

I interpret this as on removing their masks we see their souls , which are helped  to ascend ... Notice as the pairs ascend their arms are crossed behind them in the 'X' of death.

Here's the video cued at that part .  

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/madonna-s-euro-vision-corona-ritual-may-2019-t7016.html

As you know, because you thanked me, I started a thread about Madonna and others before the hack. Now all lost.

Just a reminder, Madonna on the artwork of her lastest album last year, Madame X usd a picture of a Corona typewriter and her

wearing black gloves

Here’s the ‘Madame X’ album artwork

madonna-album.jpg

Tom Hanks also owns Corona typewriters.

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/madonna-coronavirus-pandemic/

Edited by Golden Retriever