Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Who is Brian Rose of London Real?

Posted (edited)

This isn't a thread to bash David Icke, but it is a thread to expose a possible person who is not on the side of truth, i.e. Brian Rose.

I think a significant minority of people who know about false flags like 9/11, the banking scam, vaccines, big pharma and so much more

are deeply disappointed David Icke has associated himself with this dubious character called Brian Rose.

I am disappointed with Icke and that is why I don't want to post of this forum much anymore.

Brian Rose features on Wikileaks no less, for being invloved with Stratfor!

Brian Rose worked for the derivative traders named  ICAP in London twice, spanning over a decade and Wikileaks published some benign

correspondence between Brian Rose of ICAP and STRATFOR, the  global intelligence company

On the face of it, the emails from Brian Rose look innocent, when a customer services person replied. But then later a Global Intelligence

officer for Stratfor, a Solomon Foshko, oh vey, took over the dialogue.  Why on earth would he do that about the size of the font on the Stratfor?

On Nov 12, 2009, at 6:48 AM, Brian Rose wrote:

Any word on the printable web page fix? I still am only able to print
stories in a very small font, and cutting and pasting into Word is just
not convenient.

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: STRATFOR Customer Service [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 26 October 2009 13:35
To: Brian Rose
Subject: RE: [Customer Service/Technical Issues] Podcasts

Unfortunately I do not have a timeline for this fix, but I can assure
you
this is a priority.

Regards,

Solomon Foshko
Global Intelligence
T: 512.744.4089
F: 512.744.4334
[email protected]
www.stratfor.com

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/60/602133_re-customer-service-technical-issues-podcasts-.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

https://davidicke.com/article/129043/63433-stratfor-emails-us-government-contractor-was-involved-in-gaddafi-killing-now-aiding-syrian-regime-change

Experience

• London Real

Founder and CEO

London Real

Oct 2011 – Present8 years 10 months

London, United Kingdom

London Real is a weekly video talk show that introduces you to the most fascinating people in the world. Our guests include Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, The 4-Hour Workweek author Tim Ferriss, 6 time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, British MP George Galloway, and Russia Today's Max Keiser.

We have produced over 500 episodes that have been watched over 300,000,000 times. London Real has an audience of over 1,500,000 followers & subscribers and the London Real Academy has graduated over...

• Silicon Real
  • Jun 2013 – Present7 years 2 months

London, United Kingdom

Silicon Real is a weekly talk show dedicated to the People of the London Technology Startup Scene and recorded LIVE in Shoreditch at the Silicon Roundabout. Each week we feature a CEO or Founder of an important company or integral institution in the technology startup ecosystem.

In over 60 episodes we've logged 5,000,000 downloads on iTunes, over 750,000 views on YouTube, and have an audience of over 25,000 technology professionals each week.

• ICAP

Credit Derivatives Broker

ICAP

2002 – 20119 years

London, United Kingdom

Senior Broker of High Yield Credit Derivatives

• Chief Financial Officer

LuxuryFinder.com

1999 – 20012 years

new york city

• ICAP

Credit Derivatives Broker

ICAP

Jul 1997 – 19992 years

London, United Kingdom

• First Chicago Bank & Trust

Fixed Income Derivatives Trader

First Chicago Bank & Trust

Jun 1995 – 19972 years

Greater Chicago Area

Traded the CMT (Constant Maturity Treasury) Swap and Options Books.

• Bankers Trust

Fixed Income Derivatives Trader

Bankers Trust

Jul 1993 – 19952 years

Greater New York City Area

Traded the Fixed/Floating Swap Book and the CMT (Constant Maturity Treasury) Swap and Options Books

Education

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Brian Rose has done wonders for the David Icke cause lately, he's having Icke on LR for 3 hours every six weeks, and has had him on the show eight times! And all the others too like Dr Buttar. Without London Real a lot of people would still have their eyes wide shut. He just believes passionately in freedom of speech and press. If you have watched Reconnect or enough of his podcasts, you'd know that he has moved on from what he used to be, e.g. working in banking. He's only human, he has a business to run and I appreciate not everyone's cup of tea but I get a strong vibe that he's genuine. 

1 hour ago, greenheart said:

Brian Rose has done wonders for the David Icke cause lately, he's having Icke on LR for 3 hours every six weeks, and has had him on the show eight times! And all the others too like Dr Buttar. Without London Real a lot of people would still have their eyes wide shut. He just believes passionately in freedom of speech and press. If you have watched Reconnect or enough of his podcasts, you'd know that he has moved on from what he used to be, e.g. working in banking. He's only human, he has a business to run and I appreciate not everyone's cup of tea but I get a strong vibe that he's genuine. 

What do you think about the Wikileaks exposures i.e. Brian Rose and Stratfor years ago?

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/60/602133_re-customer-service-technical-issues-podcasts-.html

Well, that's years ago and he's been no angel in the past. I'm more concerned about what is going on at the moment and I can see with my own eyes that he is doing positive things.

Well i know people here like him and thats fair enough and i have aired my suspicions on this man before. 

Not a fan of throwing around the word shill but its possible this man is. Didnt he claim youtube took his tedx talk down when tedx did themselves? Didn't he also claim, and raise money for a 'freedom platform' when really it was just to his website and money for 'live streaming'. 

Also curious David got banned just after the interview, then brian was making videos saying he was next. Well he is still there. I wouldn't mind but he is all over youtube with his adverts selling his courses. Maybe the money went towards that. He reminds me of the ivy league establishment type.

Anyways sorry i couldn't post more facts. The last research i did london reals majority share holder is dutch? Which is different from the russian oligarchs who appear to own london tv. 

He needs David. David doesn't need him. He lets David talk and doesn't interrupt which is usually a good thing, however i would rather just listen to icke talk if thats the case. 

I also dispute the fact that he is fighting for freedom of speech when he himself censors people from airing their concerns. Using the catchphrase freedom of speech in order to donate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Well i know people here like him and thats fair enough and i have aired my suspicions on this man before. 

Not a fan of throwing around the word shill but its possible this man is. Didnt he claim youtube took his tedx talk down when tedx did themselves? Didn't he also claim, and raise money for a 'freedom platform' when really it was just to his website and money for 'live streaming'. 

Also curious David got banned just after the interview, then brian was making videos saying he was next. Well he is still there. I wouldn't mind but he is all over youtube with his adverts selling his courses. Maybe the money went towards that. He reminds me of the ivy league establishment type.

Anyways sorry i couldn't post more facts. The last research i did london reals majority share holder is dutch? Which is different from the russian oligarchs who appear to own london tv. 

He needs David. David doesn't need him. He lets David talk and doesn't interrupt which is usually a good thing, however i would rather just listen to icke talk if thats the case. 

I also dispute the fact that he is fighting for freedom of speech when he himself censors people from airing their concerns. Using the catchphrase freedom of speech in order to donate. 

He censors comments on his YouTube videos, as he talks about freedom of expression. What a hypocrite he is.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

He looks like a 1000% establishment shill.

Selling derivatives? 

Yeah, nice.

The guy is probably a rat which has escaped a sinking ship just to jump into another. 

I've nothing against the guy as he presents himself....but everything about him and his past is a red flag.

Maybe all those people who gave him their Email addresses will now find themselves on the waiting list for the Gulag.

I guess I'll see you in the queue then.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 5

I think he said the idea for change in career for him was when he nearly died of heroin overdose (he was major addict) had to leave the country came to england worked for a bit then changed to do the podcast cos couldn't do the trading anymore....

ok.....

let's say that is the truth,what can he do,what would be his "secret" mission....???

Icke is not like him because he talks to him....

but many people who would never step to this forum watch LR 

which is a good thing last time i look,no??

• Like 1

Well I think he probably does genuinely want to fight free speech most likely because his ego was hurt when they went after him and probably does want to put out good content to people, but suspect the main draw his probably money and the spotlight. Like most things in life there are some positives and negatives I guess.

13 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This isn't a thread to bash David Icke, but it is a thread to expose a possible person who is not on the side of truth, i.e. Brian Rose.

I am disappointed with Icke and that is why I don't want to post of this forum much anymore.

Brian Rose features on Wikileaks no less, for being invloved with Stratfor!

You seem fairly certain he is a fraud GR .... He is jewish (big red flag) ... I haven't got the interest in him to spend the time investigating ....

But if he is a fraud , there can only be one reason he is giving DI a platform at this time ....

Because David has got it wrong on corona ...  The threat is real , despite what it appears like now ...the controllers are setting David up for a fall , it suits them for there to be confusion on corona. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You seem fairly certain he is a fraud GR .... He is jewish (big red flag) ... I haven't got the interest in him to spend the time investigating ....

But if he is a fraud , there can only be one reason he is giving DI a platform at this time ....

Because David has got it wrong on corona ...  The threat is real , despite what it appears like now ...the controllers are setting David up for a fall , it suits them for there to be confusion on corona. 

I dont think David has got it wrong at all.  I have proof that care homes were deliberately putting Covid 19 on death certificates and if the threat was a s real as you say, why the need? If this was a real pandemic no-one would need to be questioning the existence of a deadly virus, because said virus would have made itself known without any political introduction.

As for Brian Rose....the jury is still out for me. Something doesn't sit right about him, but as was said...the fact that he lets David speak is giving him a pass.

Just my take on it.

Edited by Beaujangles

14 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I dont think David has got it wrong at all.  I have proof that care homes were deliberately putting Covid 19 on death certificates and if the threat was a s real as you say, why the need? If this was a real pandemic no-one would need to be questioning the existence of a deadly virus, because said virus would have made itself known without any political introduction.

As for Brian Rose....the jury is still out for me. Something doesn't sit right about him, but as was said...the fact that he lets David speak is giving him a pass.

Just my take on it.

I'm not disputing they are deliberately inflating numbers , the strain of virus around now seems very non lethal , but that could change ...

It's all very complex ...

I was just pointing If Rose is on the dark side , then it's reasonable to assume they wan't Icke promoting the idea there is no virus . 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

I'm not disputing they are deliberately inflating numbers , the strain of virus around now seems very non lethal , but that could change ...

It's all very complex ...

I was just pointing If Rose is on the dark side , then it's reasonable to assume they wan't Icke promoting the idea there is no virus . 

Thats assuming there is a strain other than regular flu. I have no doubt something lethal could be brought in, but I dont think the current C19 is what theyve been saying it is. Those running the show have the funds to bring in just about anything and market it however they choose. The people are the ones with the power en masse to resist and push back. 

I guess wanting DI to promote something they are not, could be one idea... 🤨

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

i agree on the part about confusion(but that suits them all the time )

if you say that  corona is a flu/cold i agree 

but if you go with official narrative you are wrong.....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

He censors comments on his YouTube videos, as he talks about freedom of expression. What a hypocrite he is.

That's it, also the comments on londonreal.tv are censored. Brian Rose likes to call himself a free speech absolutist while censoring as much criticism as possible. He even claims to be taking a legal case against Vice over this article. 

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bv8x5a/london-real-brian-rose-digital-freedom-coronavirus

Also he has hit loads of channels with copyright take downs for criticizing him. Did anyone here see his post on youtube where he flipped out and started replying to everyone. Fairly funny. 

Edited by LondonFake

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Perhaps this is the one thing of sense you have ever said on this forum.....

I think Corona virus was created in a Chinese lab and escaped, or was deliberately released.

I think it is real, but the testing methods are mostly ineffective.

I agree with you, I think Coronavirus is a threat..... though perhaps it is being somewhat overblown....it's a nasty flu. 

And nasty flu's kill millions of people every year.

But Icke has the right attitude of saying 'bollocks to it' and pointing out how the globalists are capitalising on this event to unveil what will likely be a deadly 'vaccine'.

So I still agree with Icke....... and believe he just get stuck in........ and I am looking forward to the next Icke Rose.... they have been zingers.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, Truthspoon said:

Perhaps this is the one thing of sense you have ever said on this forum.....

I think Corona virus was created in a Chinese lab and escaped, or was deliberately released.

I think it is real, but the testing methods are mostly ineffective.

I agree with you, I think Coronavirus is a threat..... though perhaps it is being somewhat overblown....it's a nasty flu. 

And nasty flu's kill millions of people every year.

But Icke has the right attitude of saying 'bollocks to it' and pointing out how the globalists are capitalising on this event to unveil what will likely be a deadly 'vaccine'.

So I still agree with Icke....... and believe he just get stuck in........ and I am looking forward to the next Icke Rose.... they have been zingers.

I pretty much agree with everything you said there up until where you mentioned Icke. The way I see it , the fact I believe that viruses exist means I do not agree with Icke.

I firmly believe it was created in that lab too, Not as a weapon but was part of some research,  Maybe it would have ended up in a weapon eventually or was just vaccine research...That's not really important now. 

I do not think it was released on purpose as IMO they would not released it so close to their own lab, Also they would not have shutdown the whole area surrounding the lab for weeks back in early October. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884792-MACE-E-PAI-COVID-19-ANALYSIS-Redacted.html

image.png.6ea782d09e721198373e30fbcce80ed8.png

I know it's only circumstantial and I know that reports can be faked so who knows really, but faking all that anonymous phone data would have been quite a trick to even bother doing, especially considering the MSM view is still that the virus is natural.  

10 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

I firmly believe it was created in that lab too, Not as a weapon but was part of some research,  Maybe it would have ended up in a weapon eventually or was just vaccine research...That's not really important now

the fact that it has "flu like symptoms" is clue

or evidence imo

not just a coincidence...

the coordinated actions around the world of the lock down ect.

all was planed and then executed....

and now they just plant fear through media with every once in a while some celeberity has covid,

flu like symptoms in a flu season LMAO

the so well cordination of "push suppression"

stay,protect,mask in summer time ect

oh and "the world will never be the same"(how did they know that, a month or so after the plandemic started)

pland frazes designed to plant fear at certain point through media to keep the lie and paranoia alive,to stretch it to the winter 

and repeated in every single country on all the media 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LondonFake said:

I do not think it was released on purpose ...

The one thing we do know for sure is that corona was intentionally released ...  

We have Madonna  telling us it was coming ..... https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/madonna-s-euro-vision-corona-ritual-may-2019-t7016.html

We have Bill Gates holding conferences telling representatives from many countries how to react when it does come ...

This is all carefully planned 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

the fact that it has "flu like symptoms" is clue

or evidence imo

There is much more to this than flu like symptoms. Many doctors saying this is like nothing they have ever seen before on Xrays etc, including Dr Kyle Sidell that David Icke likes to (mis)quote.  

2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

I pretty much agree with everything you said there up until where you mentioned Icke. The way I see it , the fact I believe that viruses exist means I do not agree with Icke.

I firmly believe it was created in that lab too, Not as a weapon but was part of some research,  Maybe it would have ended up in a weapon eventually or was just vaccine research...That's not really important now. 

I do not think it was released on purpose as IMO they would not released it so close to their own lab, Also they would not have shutdown the whole area surrounding the lab for weeks back in early October. 

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6884792-MACE-E-PAI-COVID-19-ANALYSIS-Redacted.html

image.png.6ea782d09e721198373e30fbcce80ed8.png

I know it's only circumstantial and I know that reports can be faked so who knows really, but faking all that anonymous phone data would have been quite a trick to even bother doing, especially considering the MSM view is still that the virus is natural.  

See, I just dont understand how someone can believe something that isnt proven or that hasnt been shown to them as existing.  Circumstantial evidence based on word of mouth,  a TV set or for that matter a scruffy headed politiian or a visibly insane computer nerd just isnt enough.  I have spoken to people I know... one runs a care home in the UK, another is a doctor and then the people who say they know someone who knows someone with the virus. The person running the care home told me that she was informed that patients WILL be labelled as having C19 if the die or have a condition that is respiratory. The doctor says he hasnt treated anyone with such a virus and knows of no other doctor that has and he has practiced in USA/Canada/Poland. Then the people who claim they know someone who knows some who has had this alleged virus says they were told either that they were asymptomatic or that they had pneumonia like symptoms.  How does this mean ...pandemic... 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

See, I just dont understand how someone can believe something that isnt proven or that hasnt been shown to them as existing.  Circumstantial evidence based on word of mouth,  a TV set or for that matter a scruffy headed politiian or a visibly insane computer nerd just isnt enough.  I have spoken to people I know... one runs a care home in the UK, another is a doctor and then the people who say they know someone who knows someone with the virus. The person running the care home told me that she was informed that patients WILL be labelled as having C19 if the die or have a condition that is respiratory. The doctor says he hasnt treated anyone with such a virus and knows of no other doctor that has and he has practiced in USA/Canada/Poland. Then the people who claim they know someone who knows some who has had this alleged virus says they were told either that they were asymptomatic or that they had pneumonia like symptoms.  How does this mean ...pandemic... 

If your bar is that it must be shown to you as existing, how do you know Australia is not fake for example unless you have been there? How do you know bacteria exists unless you have seen it yourself? What about history, did the titanic ever exist? You have not seen it. Where do you draw the line? There has to be a line.. and maybe yours in a different place to mine fair enough.

This line is based on enough other people verifying something that it becomes too big to fake I guess. Depending how much you know about a certain subject will influence whether you think it is too big to fake.. For example flat earthers... understand very little about the things that prove its a globe, so assume its flat based on their own experiences. 

Edited by LondonFake

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The one thing we do know for sure is that corona was intentionally released ...  

We have Madonna  telling us it was coming ..... https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/madonna-s-euro-vision-corona-ritual-may-2019-t7016.html

We have Bill Gates holding conferences telling representatives from many countries how to react when it does come ...

This is all carefully planned 

Interesting that the dancers all wore masks until near the end

2 hours ago, LondonFake said:

If your bar is that it must be shown to you as existing, how do you know Australia is not fake for example unless you have been there? How do you know bacteria exists unless you have seen it yourself? What about history, did the titanic ever exist? You have not seen it. Where do you draw the line? There has to be a line.. and maybe yours in a different place to mine fair enough.

This line is based on enough other people verifying something that it becomes too big to fake I guess. Depending how much you know about a certain subject will influence whether you think it is too big to fake.. For example flat earthers... understand very little about the things that prove its a globe, so assume its flat based on their own experiences. 

I have been to Australia as it happens. I have also seen bacteria under a microscope. I had a relative who was on the Titanic and a grandfather who remembered it.  As for flat earthers.. I cannot be completely sure the earth is round or flat...but my pilot friends tell me it is round.