refund for Manchester cancellation

Hi all,

Have all had your refunds for the cancelled gig in Manchester? I'm still waiting and starting to get concerned with the fact it's now a week past the date the email said we'd be refunded.

I sent a contact email via the sites contact us, granted this was yesterday and too soon to expect a reply.

I've lost access to the email account the ticket was sent to so not sure what to do about my refund.

Thanks

1 minute ago, A_Grand_Tale_Of_Horror said:

Hi all,

Have all had your refunds for the cancelled gig in Manchester? I'm still waiting and starting to get concerned with the fact it's now a week past the date the email said we'd be refunded.

I sent a contact email via the sites contact us, granted this was yesterday and too soon to expect a reply.

I've lost access to the email account the ticket was sent to so not sure what to do about my refund.

Thanks

I'll check now...hang on

• Thanks 1

I find David Icke does make some interesting points and has dedicated his life to research. HOWEVER, I do not agree with his '7 day free trial' where you are required to pass over your financial details. With this in mind sometimes I do question motives...

3 hours ago, Oskar15 said:

I find David Icke does make some interesting points and has dedicated his life to research. HOWEVER, I do not agree with his '7 day free trial' where you are required to pass over your financial details. With this in mind sometimes I do question motives...

I don't know anyone who gives a free trials without taking details. 

I'm being polite because you are new.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, 

I still haven't received my refund either, however, the official email I received  from Gareth/Jaymie Icke, which was dated 16th of July, said to allow up to 21 days for the refund to be processed and, if not recieved by then, contact them on [email protected] . So I would leave it until 7th of August before contacting them. 

Regards,

Liza

• Thanks 1

@ ZanderoBandero - "It's all about the money honey" - so everybody has to do everything for free and therefore end up broke?

Venues have to payed for.  And in case you didn't notice David puts in a TON of work in writing his books and creating his talks. Why should he do it for free? Would you work around the clock and expect no compensation for your time? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Liza L said:

@ ZanderoBandero - "It's all about the money honey" - so everybody has to do everything for free and therefore end up broke?

Venues have to payed for.  And in case you didn't notice David puts in a TON of work in writing his books and creating his talks. Why should he do it for free? Would you work around the clock and expect no compensation for your time? 

Welcome new person xxxxx well said