Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
strengthandcourage

How Are People Actually This Stupid?

Recommended Posts

The point being the media is lying left right sideways, upside down etc.

 

There are SO many lies being spun, it shouldn't take very long for just about anyone to stumble upon at least one whopper, leading to what I would assume would be questions about how many more lies are being told. Instead, we have senior citizens acting like antifa terrorists taking on people half or a third of their age!

 

I still say that even with media monopoly ownership, or even because of it, there will be so many more lies being told, it should at least theoretically be inevitable that mass numbers recognize the lies and act accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 10:25 PM, strengthandcourage said:

Let's say the average joe has done zero research. Simple common sense alone dictates that no one gets the f'ing flu IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY! This simple fact alone renders use of a face mask totally stupid much less a total lockdown in the middle of summer.

 

At the opposite end of the spectrum are folks who have done their homework, watched a few vids from Andrew Kaufman or David Icke and realize there is no actual virus (I assume many if not most people on this forum get it).

 

In the huge gap in between there MUST be some significant percentage who are highly suspicious and skeptical, yet all I see in every store are masked up zombies. I am literally the only person in any store without a mask.

 

I refuse to believe that most people are this stupid, that they can't educate themselves to some minimal degree and figure out its ALL a hoax.

I feel exactly the same, you hit the nail right on the head. I'm seeing more masked zombies everywhere, I've giving up going for my walks and bike rides I enjoyed, going shopping is awful as I refuse to muzzle up,  and people looking at me like I'm the enemy. They are trying to make things as difficult and uncomfortable for us as possibe, there trying to break our spirit. And I think that those of us that are not wearing masks etc are the targets for them, tptb are playing a clever game. But we must keep on standing for what is right, we are on the right path and we are few. There gone now, the mask wearers, and soon they will be queing for the vaccines, I don't know if anything will bring them back now, hopefully some will come to their senses, But at least we have like minded people we can talk and share our problems with, and in my heart I truly feel we will find a way forward. For me its difficult and I'm sad most of the time to see what people have lowered themselves too, but i vow to never give in to this tyranny. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 5:43 AM, Armesis said:

Children as young as 4 are being sent to government institutions where they are immediately conditioned to shut up, get in line, do as they are told, listen to authority, eat when told and use the toilet only when allowed. It continues all their life. This type of conditioning, plus the fluoride in the water, etc dulls the brain and creates worker ants. Drugs like ritalin are the coup de grace to young children's minds. 

 

When they get promoted to 'adulthood', they are already zombies, ready to receive commands and do as they are told. It amazes me how people still manage to break out of the mental prison and rebel. Personally I was always a rebel in school questioned and argued with teachers alot. 

Being the rebel has got you where you are today. Thinking for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Social Media has been a HUGE factor in promoting this stupidity.

 

Basically, it's all geared around and towards gathering "likes." In other words, social media is geared towards the pursuit of popularity through conformity at all costs. In order to gather "likes" you have to pursue whatever narrative is dominant, prevalent, ubiquitous.

 

People at first become addicted to the dopamine rush of new followers, new likes, more "popularity" and higher fake status with in the tribe.

 

Eventually people become dependent upon likes for their identity. At some point, they confuse virtual likes with their own survival, since their entire identity and link to the tribe is contingent on more and more likes.

 

Social media becomes their new drug. This is ON TOP of traditional mass media which is straight up brainwashing. So they are brainwashed externally then they cooperate in their own brainwashing through social media participation.

 

All of this facilitated by playing "follow the leader" as they ape whatever celebrity promotes whatever lie is being told on any given day. These celebrities in turn are being controlled, abused, and manipulated by their satanic jewish masters, the same ones who control banking, the medical industrial complex, education, media, "high fashion and art" and so on.

 

The key then, or at least one key, is to pull the plug on social media and it's addictive gambling like quality in pursuit of likes, acceptance and mimicing supposedly beautiful, high status people.

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I have been asking a couple of friends which gets them thinking....

 

Just imagine for a moment that there is no virus at all.

 

The government then sends all the old people in hospital (already poorly or why else would they be in hospital) back to their care home or home.  They talk most into signing a DNR order.

They then make medical care and doctors visits to care homes difficult, if not impossible.

They then stop the old folks seeing their family (and grandkids), frighten them as much as possible and tell them they will likely die.

 

They then cancel any elective surgery, defer cancer treatments and other ongoing treatments.

 

They then tell all the GP's to restrict access or close their surgeries and perform all consultations online where possible. (As most older people are good at that online stuff!)

 

They then stop everyone else from going to work and seeing their friends, close the shops, pubs and restaurants and tell everyone they will likely die.

They make people scared to call an ambulance in case they end in in hospital, where they will almost certainly die.

 

How many people do you think that might kill?

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm not even sure the ultimate goal is population control....

 

...this narrative may be servant to their ultimate goal: constant fear, uncertainty and anxiety 24/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If the virus causes a mild illness in the majority, what is the vaccine for.?"

 

Ask this of people and listen for the excuses supporting vaccination.

"Well mate  we've  all gotta protect each other innit."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 11:25 PM, strengthandcourage said:

 

One of the few positive things I've taken from this 'plannedemic' is the fact that I feel like an intellectual titan when I walk down the road now. Everywhere I turn I see morons all around me who are so indocrinated with their daily dose of crap. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 6:54 AM, shadowmoon said:

"If the virus causes a mild illness in the majority, what is the vaccine for.?"

 

Ask this of people and listen for the excuses supporting vaccination.

"Well mate  we've  all gotta protect each other innit."

 

A great question to ask any pro-'vaxxer':

"If you and your child have been vaccinated, why do you get angry and accuse the 'unvaccinated' of putting you and your child's lives 'in danger'?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

A great question to ask any pro-'vaxxer':

"If you and your child have been vaccinated, why do you get angry and accuse the 'unvaccinated' of putting you and your child's lives 'in danger'?"

 

EXACTLY! 

 

I have had that exact same  argument with people who get fucking hysterical if I suggest that all the children in a class don’t need to get ‘vaccinated’ and that it won’t put their kids in danger. 

 

If the ‘vaccine’ works, then their kids are protected and not in danger...so what the fuck are they bullshitting about!  And yet They want compulsory vaccination. 

 

Imagine THAT? Giving a group of grubby politicians the LEGAL RIGHT TO INJECT WHATEVER CHEMICALS THEY WANT INTO OUR CHILDREN!! 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I carry these when I go out so if I'm challenged about not wearing a mask I hand it out and say I'm exempt.

 

mask-leaflet.jpg.a928f4cbaa4834428aa17d6619dd8a85.jpg

My wife came into the supermarket with me today, I don't wear a mask. She knows the score. She said 'i can't handle it it's just easier to wear one', I said whatever, it's your choice. About half way round doing the shop, unmolested I see another customer without a mask and said wow I don't feel quite so alone now - my wife became really agitated to the point of tears and walked off. Her mask got further and further from her face and we both walked out maskless. I'm pleased but it shows you how fucking powerful their programming is!

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The internet has drained all the life out of people, replacing all culture and intelligence.

The public are sapped ... they have no energy left ... it's all eye candy masturbation.

At the end they can barely see out of their eyes, they are lucky if they can see 7 colours ... if they can they think they are brilliant.

As people reduce and reduce, they are indeed all equal ... just like insects.

This is all happening at the physiological energetic and biochemical level ... it's not a question of talking to people ... same would happen if rabbits in cages had a tv running 24-7 ... pretty soon they wouldn't remember which sex they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 10:25 PM, strengthandcourage said:

Let's say the average joe has done zero research. Simple common sense alone dictates that no one gets the f'ing flu IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY! This simple fact alone renders use of a face mask totally stupid much less a total lockdown in the middle of summer.

 

At the opposite end of the spectrum are folks who have done their homework, watched a few vids from Andrew Kaufman or David Icke and realize there is no actual virus (I assume many if not most people on this forum get it).

 

In the huge gap in between there MUST be some significant percentage who are highly suspicious and skeptical, yet all I see in every store are masked up zombies. I am literally the only person in any store without a mask.

 

I refuse to believe that most people are this stupid, that they can't educate themselves to some minimal degree and figure out its ALL a hoax.

Today we were in B&Q and a bloke looked at me and my wife, both of us maskless, and then he tapped his see through visor, pointed at us and then tapped his visor again!🧐 I just couldn't resit it, I said, really loudly 'Oi mate, if you're looking for welding stuff to do your car, try Machine Mart two shops down from here, they've got a bigger range of welding stuff there'!  He screamed back 'I hope you die of the virus you c**t'!

I said 'gee thanks, if I do I'll be the only one who has, open your eyes as wide as you do your mouth, and you might see the truth for once'! Then an eastern european B & Q worker intervened and said 'we can only advise you wear a face covering, we can't force anyone to'! I just said 'that's right mate' and walked off after my wife! My wife has an exemption card due to being an asthmatic and a couple of weeks ago the door Shepherd at Tesco asked if she had the card because of asthma? I couldn't resist it, I said 'no, it's because in 1973 she was trapped in a lift with Jimmy Savil for four and a half hours and she can't stand anything that makes her feel enclosed, I do hope this won't go any further'? He said 'so, where's your mask?' I said 'in the car mate, which is where I'm going now, because I'm not wearing a muzzle for you, or Terresa Cohen'!🙄 To be fair though, my wife said 'oh bollocks to it, I've changed my mind, let's go to Lidl' and left the trolley next to the door shepherd and off we went to Lidl! She said to me that whenever she see's anyone in a mask now, she wants to slap 'em until they wake the f**k up!

She's right of course, and she didn't even have the benefit of a Roedean education!🤣

Edited by Steven Tansell
sloppy spelling.
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To answer the question 'how are people actually this stupid', in a nutshell, intelligence and fertility are negatively correlated. In plain terms, stupid humans tend to have the most offspring until eventually society is overrun with idiot's and their bastard feral offspring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, paramecium said:

To answer the question 'how are people actually this stupid', in a nutshell, intelligence and fertility are negatively correlated. In plain terms, stupid humans tend to have the most offspring until eventually society is overrun with idiot's and their bastard feral offspring. 

 OUCH, it's true, it's true

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

 OUCH, it's true, it's true

 

 

 

Which is why eugenics set out by Francis Galton is a good idea. It's simply a mechanism to refine natural selection. Women are still predominantly choosing which male genes are transmitted to the next generation, should something as important as this be left to the proclivity of female hormonal in balance? Especially given the female predilection for 'bad-boys' and thugs. Thugs, in between spells in gaol are more fertile than the law abiding male population whose fertility has fallen below replacement levels. If intelligence is primarily a heritable genetic component then the reproductive productivity of the most intelligent should be increased at the expense of the less intelligent. Reproduction should be a privilege and not a right. Teenage girls from working class backgrounds should be sterilized. 

 

This is why I'm a supporter of Israel because they have eugenics while the rest of the world is genetically deteriorating. 

 

All this hysteria about eugenics on conspiracy forums is unfounded. Eugenics is the only way to salvage humanity at this late point and our governments are corrupt precisely because they haven't imposed population planning and eugenics and instead appear to want to precipitate a Multhusian catastrophe where a luxuriant human population strips the planet of resources and living space. 

Edited by paramecium
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Its not that people are stupid, its the psychological spell that's being cast through the media i.e. the authority, and there is a spiritual element to it, thats why places of worship have to be closed I reckon because of the vibrations, they have mastered psychology and mass manipulation to a fine art, it really is type x, y and z, hit enter - I am not kidding, it's scary, I have first hand experience of this type of psychology which has effectively been weaponised, it's lethal and powerful, the evidence is there in front of you, the power of it is astonishing i.e. the events unfolding before our eyes and how you can get people to do anything, and they have haven't they.

Edited by labrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, paramecium said:

 

Which is why eugenics set out by Francis Galton is a good idea. It's simply a mechanism to refine natural selection. Women are still predominantly choosing which male genes are transmitted to the next generation, should something as important as this be left to the proclivity of female hormonal in balance? Especially given the female predilection for 'bad-boys' and thugs. Thugs, in between spells in gaol are more fertile than the law abiding male population whose fertility has fallen below replacement levels. If intelligence is primarily a heritable genetic component then the reproductive productivity of the most intelligent should be increased at the expense of the less intelligent. Reproduction should be a privilege and not a right. Teenage girls from working class backgrounds should be sterilized. 

 

This is why I'm a supporter of Israel because they have eugenics while the rest of the world is genetically deteriorating. 

 

All this hysteria about eugenics on conspiracy forums is unfounded. Eugenics is the only way to salvage humanity at this late point and our governments are corrupt precisely because they haven't imposed population planning and eugenics and instead appear to want to precipitate a Multhusian catastrophe where a luxuriant human population strips the planet of resources and living space. 

I dont think you or anyone else has the right to play as some sort of deity over what people do or dont do.  Since when was your opinion superior to anyone elses.... Nature has a way of doing away with what isnt viable...Im sure it doesnt need the input of those who feel they can decide, or so say refine,  who lives and dies. Saying people should be sterilized, a deliberate act of mutilation,  is not something that should be done to anyone...if anything education is required if they cannot sustain the children they bring into the world. Are you all for female circumcision as well?

Edited by Beaujangles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I dont think you or anyone else has the right to play as some sort of deity over what people do or dont do.  Since when was your opinion superior to anyone elses.... Nature has a way of doing away with what isnt viable...Im sure it doesnt need the input of those who feel they can decide or so say refine  who lives and dies. Saying people should be sterilized is not something that should be done to anyone...if anything education is required if they cannot sustain the children they bring into the world. 

I'm not saying anyone should be culled only we need to rethink reproductive ethics and introduce 'artificial selection' so society selects the most intelligent to procreate instead of the least intelligent which is what we currently have as natural selection no longer operates in human society for various reasons. This idea goes back to Plato and if it means some people can't breed then tough fucking luck not everyone is safe to drive a car. 

Edited by paramecium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I wonder who the heck I am sometimes because I seem to hold similar values to those holding most of the wealth, who'd like to snuff out most of us and have the majority of the world as their playground and the workers, the ones toiling to sustain that imaginary at the moment system shovelled into the mega cities.

 

At the same time it shouldn't be the selected ones by order of wealth that dictate what happens, who lives and dies, I only recognise that these numbers are unsustainable long term. 

 

Rich bastards are moulding the endgame of the human race, from something that humans made up out of thin air. Money. I said I wonder who the heck I am. While I can see their plan I can't agree with it, it's just that something has to change and no individual will ever be happy with it regardless of intent

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paramecium said:

I'm not saying anyone should be culled only we need to rethink reproductive ethics and introduce 'artificial selection' so society selects the most intelligent to procreate instead of the least intelligent which is what we now have as natural selection no longer operates in human society for various reasons. This idea goes back to Plato and if it means some people can't breed then tough fucking luck not everyone is safe to drive a car. 

I dont agree with you...especially on the ... we need to rethink reproductive ethics ... suggestion. I do not need to rethink anything. Who determines intelligence? You or people like you? Have you seen the state of university graduates these days? Pretty soon the world will be full of curriculum clones who have no idea of anything other than what they were taught in school. Plato can  póg mo thóin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, paramecium said:

I'm not saying anyone should be culled only we need to rethink reproductive ethics and introduce 'artificial selection' so society selects the most intelligent to procreate instead of the least intelligent which is what we currently have as natural selection no longer operates in human society for various reasons. This idea goes back to Plato and if it means some people can't breed then tough fucking luck not everyone is safe to drive a car. 

 

Wow. You really are a massive.......  probably be banned for the word I want to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps the corona hoax is a way to cull the herd itself? Those who can figure out it's all a scam create a society independent of the demons, the rest are enslaved by them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...