Sign in to follow this  
strengthandcourage

How Are People Actually This Stupid?

Let's say the average joe has done zero research. Simple common sense alone dictates that no one gets the f'ing flu IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY! This simple fact alone renders use of a face mask totally stupid much less a total lockdown in the middle of summer.

At the opposite end of the spectrum are folks who have done their homework, watched a few vids from Andrew Kaufman or David Icke and realize there is no actual virus (I assume many if not most people on this forum get it).

In the huge gap in between there MUST be some significant percentage who are highly suspicious and skeptical, yet all I see in every store are masked up zombies. I am literally the only person in any store without a mask.

I refuse to believe that most people are this stupid, that they can't educate themselves to some minimal degree and figure out its ALL a hoax.

• Like 2

Children as young as 4 are being sent to government institutions where they are immediately conditioned to shut up, get in line, do as they are told, listen to authority, eat when told and use the toilet only when allowed. It continues all their life. This type of conditioning, plus the fluoride in the water, etc dulls the brain and creates worker ants. Drugs like ritalin are the coup de grace to young children's minds. 

When they get promoted to 'adulthood', they are already zombies, ready to receive commands and do as they are told. It amazes me how people still manage to break out of the mental prison and rebel. Personally I was always a rebel in school questioned and argued with teachers alot. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Armesis said:

Children as young as 4 are being sent to government institutions where they are immediately conditioned to shut up, get in line, do as they are told, listen to authority, eat when told and use the toilet only when allowed. It continues all their life. This type of conditioning, plus the fluoride in the water, etc dulls the brain and creates worker ants. Drugs like ritalin are theŕ coup de grace to young children's minds. 

When they get promoted to 'adulthood', they are already zombies, ready to receive commands and do as they are told. It amazes me how people still manage to break out of the mental prison and rebel. Personally I was always a rebel in school questioned and argued with teachers alot. 

I had a great link once written by an ex  teacher , he stated  that school is a mild taste of prison for kids.

Sit there - don't  sit there

Ask to go to the toilet.

Don't  look out  of the window.

Only walk this way along - not that way.

Only speak when spoken to..

Then we wonder why we get mass conformity.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I think this is an important question and the answer reveals many things about how people function.  One slice through it is that if a person has the feeling for learning something he will go onto the internet and be bombarded with audio-visual excitement which will satisfy him, although it will tell him precisely nothing because it is all manipulated produced by idiots and conceals any truth.  In this way any feelers people put out to learn anything are circulated directly into the evil plane of chaos and desolation.

Rather than say being forced to walk into a book shop and reading the words of authors who have studied and have something to say and have spent several years reflecting to write a book.

So people naturally have at times some amount of energy to connect with a higher knowledge, but they are fortunate if they can do that, ordinarily that energy is simply parasited by the evil plane ... and then the energy of that person is not used to help himself but siphoned by the darkness.

This is just one slice through.

Another slice through is that people are taught to betray themselves their own souls, for instance by not entering into natural sexual relationships.  The soul is an energy creature as long as it is used normally, it creates energy for yourself and also for the universe.  But if it is betrayed by dark forces then the soul produces dark energy ... it actually is rewired to malfunction and short circuit itself ... and the parasites feed off all the leakages and suffering that the soul undergoes.  Once the soul has damage, then other parasites arrive to feed off the dying soul.

On the other hand life provides continuous challenges in order for you to grow ... otherwise there would be no reason to.  But one has to meet those challenges and break through to the Source, and abandon the lower world that we are all addicted to.

Two ways to improve things are a. to become honest about your feelings in private and meet yourself wounds and all, and b. to not drift in life but make small plans and execute them.  Both these things act to restore you.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Watch the Anna Brees YouTube channel. Lots of testimonies from people just starting to realise something is very wrong and waking up to the reality. What I notice with a lot of them is they feel very alone when they first start questioning things so they don't feel like they can be vocal or active with their resistance. That's the problem, the self policing herd mentality of jobsworth tossers out there who try to shame anyone who doesn't conform. That nonsense starts in the school playground where people are bullied for being different, not to mention a lot of parents try to box their kids into conformity too. As a society we need a spiritual reset where conformity is not applauded and people are encouraged to be free thinking individuals who don't follow the crowd. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Watch the Anna Brees YouTube channel. Lots of testimonies from people just starting to realise something is very wrong and waking up to the reality. What I notice with a lot of them is they feel very alone when they first start questioning things so they don't feel like they can be vocal or active with their resistance. That's the problem, the self policing herd mentality of jobsworth tossers out there who try to shame anyone who doesn't conform. That nonsense starts in the school playground where people are bullied for being different, not to mention a lot of parents try to box their kids into conformity too. As a society we need a spiritual reset where conformity is not applauded and people are encouraged to be free thinking individuals who don't follow the crowd. 

Well said. And it's that sense of being alone that make forums like this so important.  We won't all agree on everything...But we do, most of us gravitate here to find comfort amongst others of our "kind" and realise we are not alone. Others do SEE to a greater or lesser extent. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kj35 said:

Well said. And it's that sense of being alone that make forums like this so important.  We won't all agree on everything...But we do, most of us gravitate here to find comfort amongst others of our "kind" and realise we are not alone. Others do SEE to a greater or lesser extent. 

Posted (edited)

Zionist jews, masons and satanists now completely monopolize ownership of "legitimate" media and have brainwashed people with extraordinary uniformity. Some people have figured it out or are at least suspicious, but are still too scared to act upon their beliefs or suspicions.

Which leaves just a few of us who are privy AND willing to act. If even just a few more were courageous, things could tilt back towards freedom very quickly.

Actually as I stated elsewhere we are winning to some degree as many major chains have announced non enforcement.

Edited by strengthandcourage

`Coming from a smaller city in Ontario Canada I just want to say that today I went to a large grocery store ( the size of Walmart) and only TWO people were wearing masks. It was them who looked like the idiots they are.  This is the case in the small towns and cities in Canada - many people are just not doing as they are told.... It was amazing to see and those of us not wearing masks, which were up to 100 people, were just smiling at each other in a knowing way. Maybe there is hope for humanity after all. My doctor has also retired early as he says he cant work in this environment, he says the health system here is being suppressed. Then a lawyer friend of mine who is also a prosecutor outright refuses to wear a mask as does her husband. She says the By-Law is unenforceable. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2020 at 10:25 PM, strengthandcourage said:

Let's say the average joe has done zero research. Simple common sense alone dictates that no one gets the f'ing flu IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY! This simple fact alone renders use of a face mask totally stupid much less a total lockdown in the middle of summer.

At the opposite end of the spectrum are folks who have done their homework, watched a few vids from Andrew Kaufman or David Icke and realize there is no actual virus (I assume many if not most people on this forum get it).

In the huge gap in between there MUST be some significant percentage who are highly suspicious and skeptical, yet all I see in every store are masked up zombies. I am literally the only person in any store without a mask.

I refuse to believe that most people are this stupid, that they can't educate themselves to some minimal degree and figure out its ALL a hoax.

I have watched the videos you speak of, done my research, had direct experience of someone dying with Co-Vid 19 (although died of cancer!) and also read the official narrative. Yet I have not come to the conclusion that there is no virus of some sort. The points raised by Kaufmann I would like to see discussed and rebutted by other scientists to form a clearer picture.

Although that part is not 100% clear to me, although I am open to it.

The rest of the scam is 10000000% clear and obvious. And the tangible evilness that has ensued whether it is based on a real or a fake virus is something that needs to be tackled.

Most people don't see this you say and these people are stupid.

Well yes most people 100% believe the BBC this is true. As for intelligence. There's a certain type of intelligence which is bred in schools based on theories and concepts provided by the state and they are not lacking in this. But common sense, self responsibility, the ability to question has seemingly all been eradicated by the system - and in this sense it is lacking. You can see this generationally. The older generations who have experienced more "real life" than us and had hardships to deal with, seem to have a more common sense practical approach to life. Say it as they see and experience it, rather than operate within a system of beliefs and concepts easily manipulatable.

Just my observations...

Edited by Mr H

if i try to tell my programmed oap parents how the world is actually run all i get is "we're not interested"

they did not know the civil service remained the same regardless of what party was voted in.

the sheep will not re educate themselves in a million years. they have lost all critical thinking.

• Like 1

To be clear about my thoughts on what Kaufmann has said, I would like to see further verification of what he is saying from people closer to that type of  scientific speciality. And my understanding of what i listened to was that, according to him you can't isolate the virus, so you cannot prove that it exists, but this does not conclude that it doesn't exist, or another virus exists, despite other possible causes being explored and proposed.

Even if the virus does exist it's nothing to be frightened of. They wouldn't need to be murdering people with ventilators, excessive medication and DNRs and fiddling the figures if the virus was as deadly and contagious as it's been depicted. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

To be clear about my thoughts on what Kaufmann has said, I would like to see further verification of what he is saying from people closer to that type of  scientific speciality. And my understanding of what i listened to was that, according to him you can't isolate the virus, so you cannot prove that it exists, but this does not conclude that it doesn't exist, or another virus exists, despite other possible causes being explored and proposed.

Im wondering how can anyone know if any specific virus exists if a virus cant be isolated? Kary  Mullis the inventor of the PCR test says that AIDS was not even isolated as a virus but was sold to the public as one.  He also says there are  tons of them including retroviruses and that no-one should be surprised that viruses exist or that they will affect someone with a weaker immune system or who lives a compromised lifestyle.  Personally, I think this so called pandemic has evolved from the flu and the flu season  and been conveniently blown out of all proportion by those who need it to be. I have no doubt that the next flu season in the fall will bring another opportunity for further clampdowns. Also find it strange that this alleged C19 manages to stay within certain borders and boundaries. It seems to like Leicester for example. Flus are spread through droplets in the air....and will be carried by air, but for some reason this deadly virus with no symptoms for the most part , seems to prefer cliques and select groups and areas, much like the people who invented it. 

I think we are entering a dangerous era where diseases don't show any symptoms. 🤔

In another words, you could be perfectly healthy but labelled as schizophrenic or have a heart problem. It just doesn't tick the traditional boxes......

If this is the road they are going down, no test for anything is needed. They just look at you and if they like the tie you are wearing.....you may be deemed as having or not having xyz. 🤪

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

as i said yonks back the Cabal are playing into peoples caring nature and empathy

the mask wearing, as they are told, is for others not yourself

lockdown stay inside is to protect the NHS

the next manoeuvre will again be based upon peoples natural want to keep their relatives, friends and neighbours safe

vaccine is not for you, but to protect 'other'

and i guarantee before this sh!tstorm is over the Cabal will tell the fools that the vaccine will damage them irreparably but they will still do it

messianic complexes

Edited by zArk

4 hours ago, zArk said:

and i guarantee before this sh!tstorm is over the Cabal will tell the fools that the vaccine will damage them irreparably but they will still do it

Agreed.

Bill has said it will change your dna.

The effects of that change humanity .

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

You have mischaracterized his research and the research in general.

There is NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND of contagious viruses.

On 7/28/2020 at 9:20 AM, AndyJ said:

Not heard of Anna Brees, will have a look tomorrow. Thanks. Always on the look out for any thing new.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, strengthandcourage said:

You have mischaracterized his research and the research in general.

There is NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND of contagious viruses.

Arthur Firstenberg in his brilliant book "The invisible rainbow". Tells how during the Spanish flu out break at the end of the first world war, they would get healthy volunteers to sit and talk to sick people in bed. When they started to cough or sneeze the volunteers would get as close as possible and breathe in deeply. None of the volunteers got ill. They would even get the snot and any other secretions, which the volunteers would mix with plain water and then consume. They still didn't get sick. This was done to try and get some understanding of how this virus was being transmitted so quickly around the world. They didn't have the air travel we have today.

It was during the first world war radios became widely used by troops and transmitters were being erected all over the world. The next big so called flu pandemic/epidemic was after radar became widely used the world over in the 1950s and radar stations were being erected every where. Then another toward the end of the 1960s when satellites were being put into orbit. Now we have what has been called covid-19 coinciding with the launch of 5g. Where was it first switched on? Woohan, China. 

• Like 2

Exactly. And there are so many parties who have a vested interest in hiding the truth from us. This includes vaccine manufacturers, the entirety of the medical industrial complex, just about every single politician, bankers, among others.

The vaccine and nano-chip are coming soon, and the stupid will sign up enthusiastically, Donald Trump first among them.

Again, the reality is there is ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE for contagious viruses.

It's not even that esoteric or deep. For example, when "cases" rise and deaths drop, this should make one immediately suspicious, without any scientific background whatsoever.

10 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Im wondering how can anyone know if any specific virus exists if a virus cant be isolated? Kary  Mullis the inventor of the PCR test says that AIDS was not even isolated as a virus but was sold to the public as one.  He also says there are  tons of them including retroviruses and that no-one should be surprised that viruses exist or that they will affect someone with a weaker immune system or who lives a compromised lifestyle.  Personally, I think this so called pandemic has evolved from the flu and the flu season  and been conveniently blown out of all proportion by those who need it to be. I have no doubt that the next flu season in the fall will bring another opportunity for further clampdowns. Also find it strange that this alleged C19 manages to stay within certain borders and boundaries. It seems to like Leicester for example. Flus are spread through droplets in the air....and will be carried by air, but for some reason this deadly virus with no symptoms for the most part , seems to prefer cliques and select groups and areas, much like the people who invented it. 

There is no "flu" in the sense that it is caused by contagious viruses.

Also, you are mischaracterizing Mullis' claim. He claims there are "viruses" but that they are beneficial, meaning that they are not "viruses" in the conventional sense.

Kaufman says the same, pointing out that the characteristics of viruses and exosomes are identical, but that exosomes are actually beneficial.

The reality is, there are no contagious viruses. There are exosomes which are beneficial and have the same physical characteristics as viruses.

Aside from any technical talk, the numbers are so far out of wack, any simpleton should be able to figure out very quickly it's all a scam. The fact that most haven't points to a precipitous drop in IQ along with monopolization of media ownership.

2 minutes ago, strengthandcourage said:

There is no "flu" in the sense that it is caused by contagious viruses.

Also, you are mischaracterizing Mullis' claim. He claims there are "viruses" but that they are beneficial, meaning that they are not "viruses" in the conventional sense.

Kaufman says the same, pointing out that the characteristics of viruses and exosomes are identical, but that exosomes are actually beneficial.

The reality is, there are no contagious viruses. There are exosomes which are beneficial and have the same physical characteristics as viruses.

Aside from any technical talk, the numbers are so far out of wack, any simpleton should be able to figure out very quickly it's all a scam. The fact that most haven't points to a precipitous drop in IQ along with monopolization of media ownership.

I saw the video where Kay Mullis explains there are viruses and retroviruses. I agree with the points you make...as they correlate with what K Mullis stated. Its trying to get simpletons to first recognize they dont need a mask.haha

• Like 1