Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Disclosure 2020 AND Infinity!!!!

Posted (edited)

Also been called this......... 

the wheel is everything. 5 elements. and the hamsters. 

to catch a battery. 

They are making jokes like this about the Supreme Being, then they go to their dark masses and do the worst kind of dark things, and then by day the pretend to be normal people. Ya, id say everything is worse then you could imagine. 

I only endorse Buddhism btw. They can go suck it!!!

shopping.jpg

and or I call for a reformation to include the Goddess, my Mother!!!

Also baby Ganesh, and the Native American Great Spirit!!!!! I endorse that. 

A story of two twins. Did you expect the one that is a billionaire????, my Heavenly Mother and Father FORBID, absolutely forbid that type of money. Then he (or she as in the moon spirit), go to mass every Sunday!!!! Cain, has always been loved, but he is an epic SOAB.

Maybe you expected a love story, and not a knife in the back???? Defiantly not a female, and defiantly not Ancient Mu being the origin of the Cain/Able story. 

images (1).jpg

4 of us. Two MAJORS. TWO Minors.

What they dont like about me, is that they cant take what they want and discard me and cover up my story. 

They will get the REAL FACTS from positive ETs. Not pages handed down over 10s of thousands of years, hidden in cases, re-written over and over, lost, burned, etc. You all will get the facts 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

What ALL truthers know is that ancient MU, ancient Asia was so advanced, that we wont be able to repeat many of their accomplishments. Atlantis was advanced, but they never came close to ancient MU in spirituality and their relationship to the cosmos. You couldnt "fall" from Atlantis they were never perfect. They were about titles, materialism, and were known for bickering. They started a war with Mu. There was 3 ages (destructions) of Atlantis they say, that were very different from one another, and they lost their spiritual center -- versus people from MU that survived bc of their developed psychic senses and spirituality. 

So, the fall "from grace' is just the story of a change of vibration to much lower and darker times. 

In order to fall, you have to fall from the highest height.

So, my ending of Ancient MU story being Cain and Able (really female Asian twins) isnt hard from belief to a REAL truther. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

We had to be raised separately -- in different locations/countries b/c of customs, and one of my last memories was "he got into her head".  and it was more white looking person. 

If you can convince someone to kill their child sister who didnt even know their crown existed, then your pretty low in divine terms.

And these Christians that think God/Goddess would tare down the world for just a normal body, ummmm and over such innocence, they are mistaken. It was more like the Darkening in which the higher vibrations that we thrived on were shutting down, as we went into lower vibrations. You can sugar coat it like that, everyone knows it any ways. 

I dont know what happened after this, but it may have had something to do with the war with Atlantis. Cain, also killed most of our village, so it wasnt just an attack on myself. She is a classic Susan, a classic wanting more money and glam. I feel sorry for those expecting more from this love story.

It does tell you how FEMALES have been edited out of HISTORY over and OVER!!!! Look at what they did to poor Hatshepsut. Look at them debating putting Harriet on a bill, she would listen to God's word, and directions, and not once got caught. Its the story of females being cut out of everything and put in a slavery position. Its the story the the indigenous disappearing, its the story of the murdered environmentalist that would of changed things from where they are now, but they were murdered in cold blood, so Australia, the Tropics, Africa, India, etc -- could be developed to the point of no return. 

It is the story of the people for the people, but especially the story of women. Nope, I dont need approval at all, b/c the ETs who I am higher then title wise, have lifespans of 500 years plus+++ and everyones going to know my story. 

The Supreme Being, have never been male. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Now, you can debate which one, Emanuel or Magdalene is the sun or the moon spirit.

Yet, to link the sun spirit to the story of Cain and Able.

Only the sun spirit can save Gods/Goddess' sheep. Thats what that means when he asked for his sheep, no one else can do it, and thats even in their own words. 

So much for all those hamsters wheel, battery, and baby Ganesh jokes.  

He was probably like "I dont want your fruit, it spoils". I want who can save my sheep. The actual details where different, but he was right, wasnt he????

Cain, was trained in another country, outside ancient Asia, and thats where someone got into her head. Which may be possibly linked to the war between the two. They took out almost an entire village with Able in it. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Now, knowing about 'they whey" and being part of all the harassing and abuse does not sit well with all people.

They say (as in the ancient ETs) for those that tell the truth, either about the ancient text or about the occult functioning end up tortured to death and killed. Just a battery, Just a hamster on a wheel. Just taking advantage of poor little simba. Just a girl against a bull. etc........... or "show me the whey". 

Now, ask this guy to be nice now. 

Call me crazy, but the Semites know who I am, the Catholics, large percentages of them, and tell me thats religion and NOT cults for the most part???

Now, ask him to be nice. Tell him to stop giving you fake news, nicely. With a smiley face, nicely!!! lol 

Apophis_gold.JPG.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

The correlation of the name Lucy - Luce and Lucifer. 

Similar names.

We now know Lucy is one of Magdalene's nick names. 

Why is this?

For hunting purposes. Go find me "the whey" to torture, the way to abuse, etc........

You thought things are not this bad? Perhaps in some areas they are not, but overall. 6 million of the top occultist in America alone would need 1-10 sacrifices a year. The top occultist require almost daily ones. We are living in a world where people believe thats okay, they only "do that in China". Thats NOT the FACTS!!! Turns out they arent just doing these things in just North Korea or China. We are living in a democracy on the break of extinction b/c these types of practices have become whats commonly accepted, and b/c your local Luciferians are masking themselves as Cardinals, priest, business men, etc ........its somehow okay. 

The type of practices JFK warned about, fake news being the SOURCE, that could destroy everything we built and honored if corrupted, bc these types of things would slip in (corruption)--- in mass and that could hurt a lot of people. You can kick someone or kill someone, and fake news will get up there and slant the story line, tell you its okay. Tell you its the other person's fault, psyops, fake bombings, you name it, b/c they have done it.  

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Now, I have been personally abused by countless Jews, that interestingly enough, know who I am. Thats basic Luciferian doctrine. Turns out, I have kept all this to my self over the years, and was mad about them for their abuse and harassment of myself. 

These people are not normal, and they know the truth of Lucy (first and last) and Lucifer ........ the semites and their flesh eating practices -- b/c they have been in bed with Lucifer for thousands of years.

But its interesting, they do not like Magdalene (neither in or outside the flesh), the sun spirit, the one who is most adored by the Heaven. Dont let them fool you. Why? They worship Lucifer as their God by a degree of about 90% accuracy. 90%, no matter the small percentage of non Lucifer Jews left, puts them in the cult category, they are not a religion. Take it out of your mind and out of your head. A cult is another level of insanity. Lets pull out them history books, Judaism, a religion, no mention of Lucifer, no mention of child eating, etc. In the scheme of things, and maybe when humanity evolves its perception, it will be regarded as nothing more then a cult in the books of the future. Whether you deny it or not. 

Also, you might be wasting your time asking this guy to be nice. In reference to the artificial reincarnation (by the Annunaki) they suffer from. They suffer from their cult, and they suffer from the artificial reincarnation --- they are beaten until they make new hoste for the Annunaki, they too are victims, but even then you can't defend their practices, they are Vlads.

Apophis_gold.JPG.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Like I said, I am introducing people to the idea of Emanuel and Magdalene as either the sun or moon spirit. For instance, they are technically a group of yin/yang which consist of four souls that can reincarnate uniquely on their own. Minors dots are smaller then majors but are portrayed in the iconic symbol yin/yang as the smallest circles. Now, how Hollywood ended up figureing that one out, well they will have to explain. Otherwise, we can just hone in on the most iconic two: Emanuel and Magdalene from where the Last Supper and the Da Vinci code left off.  

Whether or not you believe who is who, its an extended Da Vinci code investigation, and that's not crazy. Its what people have been asking for ever basically. 

Its up to speculation who is who.

Now, for those that dont know, but many into esoteric studies know very well, that souls on Earth were created in pairs by God/Goddess. Other ETs tend to have soul groups that consist of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions. It depends on the unique creation variety. 

In defense of my sanity. lol I am just merely observing who is who, and what is what. 

What is even more interesting, is how Hollywood or an author figured out back in the day, esoteric studies, that souls were originally made in pairs. So, it technically would be a group of 4 individual souls that can reincarnate. So, what I say might sound crazy, but how would someone 100 years ago, been able to figure out something so esoteric in nature????? Thats only the type of stuff we talking about now, twin flames -- for those that dont know. Perhaps, there are different types of twin flames, but the main definition being of souls being created in pairs. 

The speculation is simply only about Emanuel and Magdalene over the course of centuries. Maybe thousands of years b/c these two are known in different religions entirely. 

So my question, is how did this author figure this out??? lol Picture below.

We only talk about twin flames now, but to talk about it in regards to an already mystery topic regarding Emanuel and Magdalene, thats another level of extra. The dramatic exiting of Susan from her duties in a spiritual sense, I havent seen anything more accurate. lol What more then to stab your twin in the back, right??? lol You see the addictions and the materialism that starts to manifest in Susan, so that was pretty accurate for a very long time now. Yet, no one came out right and said Susan in Cain. How would they have known Susan was a Cain-like individual in the first place???

So, I know nothing about the author, and it could of been a case of remote viewing and Edgar Cayce type material as well, but even to pick the name Lucy, as in Luce (light), she was first AND last. That completes the picture, that someone knew way more then the advertised story line --- for good reasons  ---- or bad reasons like Luciferianism. 

For those that are into esoteric studies, they know that the feminine took the position as the dark night of the soul --- that they took on this duty, so we could evolve out of a "Dark night" period. Its been about a million years of a really dark night, since the beginning of the ice age. From that fufu esoteric definition of whtas going on, you still dont get the dirty details that it is in fact Emanuel and Magdalene we are talking about. By feminine I mean moon. Its interesting that in the book series, Susan or who we know as Cain, never redeems himself.

968.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

As only 3 show up in the Narnia ending (redeemed), and I am going to speak my mind on this topic. I dont care what you think about my sanity. lol 

Sometimes you meet people by fate, and I met Edmund --- and the Luciferians got to him first. Its someone actually, by fate, I did meet (briefly) as a child. Just like Sailor Moons Endemion. At one point I had the picture of us all together. lol I think Sailor moon 100% is Luciferian based. Its almost freaky, these people. 

Its starting to look like a very sad story. lol Spoiler alert. lol Yet, if you have been reading my content, and think I am crazy, then its as bad as any definition is concerned. You still got to take the lemons and either make lemon water to detox of some lemonade. Also good as an ingredient in cooking. lol 

I have no idea who Peter is. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

typo; the reality is as bad as any. 

I only say that about the author of Sailor Moon, b/c she I do reiki, and has a Luciferian aura. 

They take the same Luciferian initiated story line and rehash it like Lee-Lou, from the 5th Element. Or the Oracle (prophet) in The Matrix. Superman is one of the most popular additions.

Not only that, they are selling you movies --- and using that money to abuse Lee-lou in REAL LIFE. For those that said, "just remember Hollywood is made on a set", its true. That and lined with deceit and the ugliest things you can imagine. There wouldnt be a Hollywood if Christians knew the truth. lol They would burn it down tomorrow morning. Not saying they would ever figure out the truth any ways, but what would you do if you knew someone was gangstalking and harassing and threatening your mother??? Now, expand that to the sun spirit. 

I ask you one thing, how would that make you feel??? 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

See, how everything comes full circle??? As far as the description of corruption. 

How bad it really is. 

The symbiology of corporate America beating up Easter. One thing I am known for is following the symbols, before I started telling this truth -- I was known as the best symbol follower. lol. 

But the song is about "if I told you the truth, would it keep you alive". He is talking life and death and big concepts. In particular talking about Easter, lol, and the birth of the sun spirit getting beat to death by corporate America. Would Lee-lou win, if I told you the truth???? I was maybe 16 when this video came out. Yeah, wee one. lol and they were already scheming what they would do. Or why the 2 most powerful people in the world, thought you ALL were with certainty going to die and they publicly said it. B/c if Lee-lou fails thats what happens. 

This is not who just Lee-lou is, who the sun spirit is, its about you too!!! Now, how do you feel about them regarding your life that way???? Your children's life regarded that way??? Now, its personal, isnt it?? Its not about some crazy person, its about how they regarded your life too!!!

Now, the old version of God was depicted in the first scene, its this power that they seek. He is ending his life as the old man, and renews. Its kind of like the trident of Poseidon a little bit. Only, you will die if its used.

The Luciferian truth of Cain and Able. The Luciferian truth of who Lucy really is. Show me the whey, show me baby Simba, show me the enemy. Edmund was supposed to be Lee-lou's Corbin Dallas, and we know from what I said, the Luciferians, of course, got to him first. This is why I am in training to be a Buddhist nun. 10 years of training. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

Like I said, I am introducing people to the idea of Emanuel and Magdalene as either the sun or moon spirit. For instance, they are technically a group of yin/yang which consist of four souls that can reincarnate uniquely on their own. Minors dots are smaller then majors but are portrayed in the iconic symbol yin/yang as the smallest circles. Now, how Hollywood ended up figureing that one out, well they will have to explain. Otherwise, we can just hone in on the most iconic two: Emanuel and Magdalene from where the Last Supper and the Da Vinci code left off.  

Whether or not you believe who is who, its an extended Da Vinci code investigation, and that's not crazy. Its what people have been asking for ever basically. 

Its up to speculation who is who.

Now, for those that dont know, but many into esoteric studies know very well, that souls on Earth were created in pairs by God/Goddess. Other ETs tend to have soul groups that consist of thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions. It depends on the unique creation variety. 

In defense of my sanity. lol I am just merely observing who is who, and what is what. 

What is even more interesting, is how Hollywood or an author figured out back in the day, esoteric studies, that souls were originally made in pairs. So, it technically would be a group of 4 individual souls that can reincarnate. So, what I say might sound crazy, but how would someone 100 years ago, been able to figure out something so esoteric in nature????? Thats only the type of stuff we talking about now, twin flames -- for those that dont know. Perhaps, there are different types of twin flames, but the main definition being of souls being created in pairs. 

The speculation is simply only about Emanuel and Magdalene over the course of centuries. Maybe thousands of years b/c these two are known in different religions entirely. 

So my question, is how did this author figure this out??? lol Picture below.

We only talk about twin flames now, but to talk about it in regards to an already mystery topic regarding Emanuel and Magdalene, thats another level of extra. The dramatic exiting of Susan from her duties in a spiritual sense, I havent seen anything more accurate. lol What more then to stab your twin in the back, right??? lol You see the addictions and the materialism that starts to manifest in Susan, so that was pretty accurate for a very long time now. Yet, no one came out right and said Susan in Cain. How would they have known Susan was a Cain-like individual in the first place???

So, I know nothing about the author, and it could of been a case of remote viewing and Edgar Cayce type material as well, but even to pick the name Lucy, as in Luce (light), she was first AND last. That completes the picture, that someone knew way more then the advertised story line --- for good reasons  ---- or bad reasons like Luciferianism. 

For those that are into esoteric studies, they know that the feminine took the position as the dark night of the soul --- that they took on this duty, so we could evolve out of a "Dark night" period. Its been about a million years of a really dark night, since the beginning of the ice age. From that fufu esoteric definition of whtas going on, you still dont get the dirty details that it is in fact Emanuel and Magdalene we are talking about. By feminine I mean moon. Its interesting that in the book series, Susan or who we know as Cain, never redeems himself.

968.jpg

Again, so -- just a spare battery to joke about and some random person to gangstalk to near death. 

If nothing else, we solved one of the biggest debates about the Chronicles of Narnia. It is actually a huge debate for those that dont get out much. lol Better and safer that way though.

Who Aslan is.

Aslan would be a representative to the helping hand of the Heavenly Father. They want to use Lucy to use his power basically. Which would exhaust everyone's life, not just hers. I sometimes describe myself as the Oracle before the fact, to prevent that suffering from happening that would lead to extinction.  

Yin, yang. You cant exhaust what you need to live. 

So, I dont give up, I DONT negotiate, and I dont surrender. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

What I was told by higher consciousness is that I am related to a race like this. Fae, and Fae blood is hunted. 

Cant leave a good post without a picture. 

The Nox from Stargate SG1. Now, if you have seen the show, it makes sense, but let me explain for those that have not. They hide. They are always hiding and they have protections and all types of things in place. So, the story of the fae and of God/Goddess is as LARGE and OLD as the Universe itself, and how his closest relatives have been hunted across the Universe. 

Parasite races seek out the fae b/c they can extend the lifespan of them way beyond what a normal entity can. If you have been listening, what race is Lucifer from? A parasite race. Why did JFK they say kick out the greys (or he was about to), b/c he found out they were using normal people for life extending purposes. 

Full circle. 

The_Nox.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

Just heard someone say about a guy on the news "why is he blinking so much". 

and I grew some balls and was like "hey, we are not alone". 

Tells ya something when someone who doesn't have an eye for that thinks its creepy and unsettling. 

but THATS the TRUTH tho!!! lol

Confirmation too.....

Edited by MatchaLove