• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Q is misinformation, disinformation, a  limited hangout. Trump is an "elected" US President, which means chosen to advance the agenda. 

Good post.   In fact, I think trump  is probably more dangerous than Biden. Everybody knows Biden is a totally controlled elite puppet- but a significant number of ‘truthers’ have been utter

Trump triggers the lefties, so he is playing the Elite's left vs right divide and rule game.  And there is Biden who triggers the righties.  Those who are absorbed into the fake left-right political c

Posted Images

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well a lot of people figured out that Parler is neocon site early on, but I still saw right wingers that were critical of Trump in the short time I was on there.

you do know ickes posting shit loads on there daily. right?

neocon by association

Just now, bamboozooka said:

you do know ickes posting shit loads on there daily. right?

neocon by association

I'm saying it's a neocon platform, I didn't say only they use it.

Dunno what it's like now, but when I signed up it recommended I follow nothing but grifters. Who wants to follow folks like Laura Loomer?

10 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

why is icke posting election fraud if as he says all puppets are the same and elections are all irrelevant.

i cant see any reason to post it.

That's a fair question, bam. None of us can speak for David.

Obviously I'm probably a bit more distrustful of these politicians than a lot of folks, but I still think the election was dodgy AF.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Peace be upon you,

This all seems so obvious to me I can't see how others don't spot it....

Years ago I wrote a book on it (which got me banned from a blackhat marketing site! lol) called "The blackhat puppetshow effect" - essentially it teaches to control both sides of an argument to steer the audience.

Trump is a puppet playing the good guy - but he's pushing the vaccine and InfoWars got rid of David Knight for exposing that so it gives the game away a bit.

All this election fraud is a ruse so they can say: "we need a way to make sure this doesn't happen again in future: we need mandatory ID cards" or something similar. Watch ;)

• Like 1