Jump to content

Chemtrails today


Fluke
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Bombadil if you're around, can you see the trail outside right now? It's flying over as i type and i have a couple of shots of it. The reason i'm asking is because it looks dark, and i'm not sure whether that's a trick of the light (or lack of), or it could be spraying something else.

 

Hang on, i do think it's the light now having looked from the front of the house. It's flying towards north cliffs but does not appear on Flightradar.

Edited by spideysensei
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

@Bombadil if you're around, can you see the trail outside right now? It's flying over as i type and i have a couple of shots of it. The reason i'm asking is because it looks dark, and i'm not sure whether that's a trick of the light (or lack of), or it could be spraying something else.

 

Hang on, i do think it's the light now having looked from the front of the house. It's flying towards north cliffs but does not appear on Flightradar.

I’m seeing two massive Chen trails.  Seem to go easily from north to south coast. The black slightly off vertical central trail is the end of the photos below in my next post.

 


 

 

DCE32A74-E2B5-4EAF-85C6-232F3151E130.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

This is the end of one. I tried to film but it won’t let me attach it

These are a few photos. They’re not great though. We also had a lot of fighter jets today real low. A rough estimate of about 40 metres of the ground.

18422B09-4E6E-4A9C-BB55-1B0775D946A2.jpeg

 

817F400A-5DF9-4E5F-94D6-3D9F110E4C82.jpeg

03ADDDBB-7CC3-477B-8CF8-C35CEF79543B.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bombadil awesome thank you. While the trail was visible this one seemed to spread and blend quite quickly with the dark blueish sky. If they needed to be discrete, this would be a better time of the day than the light blue in the morning when it's clearly visible for ages.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

@Bombadil awesome thank you. While the trail was visible this one seemed to spread and blend quite quickly with the dark blueish sky. If they needed to be discrete, this would be a better time of the day than the light blue in the morning when it's clearly visible for ages.

Agreed. The last section was real black. Somewhere over Hayle, St Ives at a guess.

Ill start keeping a look ot now. Great spotting.

 

annoying because  the film I took scans the length

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spideysensei said:

"quick, more people are talking about what we're up to, release the hit piece"

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-62240071

When the BBC feel a need to 'debunk' something, you know it's actually real. It's absolutely obvious to anyone who hasn't had a full frontal lobotomy that there is something seriously wrong going on with the sky. It's weather modification, population wide poisoning on an industrial scale, also probably 'medicating' us from the sky too. It's everything you can imagine. The whole plan is most definitely about shortening lives and depopulation IMO. Particularly the white races by all accounts as this aerial activity is much, much more prevalent in the West. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The sky has been dreary for days, it's so dark and miserable. I call it blanket cloud. Even during the few days of (panic panic) summer heat, the trails spread out to create that disgusting pale haze, denying us the glory (and energy and healing) of a true blue sky. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed some unusual clouds, perhaps trails, on the footage of the athletics in Oregon. 

 

I also notice as others have, that the images used on the weather forecasts often have trails, perhaps to normalise them in 'our' minds eye.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Observations said:

The sky has been dreary for days, it's so dark and miserable. I call it blanket cloud. Even during the few days of (panic panic) summer heat, the trails spread out to create that disgusting pale haze, denying us the glory (and energy and healing) of a true blue sky. 

After the thunderstorm a few days ago its practically Autumn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

When the BBC feel a need to 'debunk' something, you know it's actually real. It's absolutely obvious to anyone who hasn't had a full frontal lobotomy that there is something seriously wrong going on with the sky. It's weather modification, population wide poisoning on an industrial scale, also probably 'medicating' us from the sky too. It's everything you can imagine. The whole plan is most definitely about shortening lives and depopulation IMO. Particularly the white races by all accounts as this aerial activity is much, much more prevalent in the West. 

 

I'm one of those masochistic types that takes note of the BBC most days. Friends close, enemies closer kind thing. Yep this article had to be a response to a rise in talk about it, because even in my everyday life more people are talking about it.

 

What i'd like an answer to is, if chemtrails are so normal and harmless, why are they hidden from sites like flightradar? Flightradar themselves say if you cannot see it, it's either outside their coverage, or "not equipped with a compatible transponder".  Or military.

 

Was last night's trail here outside of their coverage? No, because i see other aircraft all the time.

 

Does it not have a compatible transponder? I don't know. Incidentally, what kind of aircraft is capable of making these trails, does anyone know? If it is a modern plane, why does it not have a transponder? as far as i can gather, all commercial aircraft must have a transponder (correct me if wrong).

 

So if it's not commercial, is it military? Or some"private" jet with the intention to remain hidden?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Doc said:

When the BBC feel a need to 'debunk' something, you know it's actually real. It's absolutely obvious to anyone who hasn't had a full frontal lobotomy that there is something seriously wrong going on with the sky. It's weather modification, population wide poisoning on an industrial scale, also probably 'medicating' us from the sky too. It's everything you can imagine. The whole plan is most definitely about shortening lives and depopulation IMO. Particularly the white races by all accounts as this aerial activity is much, much more prevalent in the West. 

Prince started really talking about this in 2015....specifically chemtrails...telling his audiences....you are being poisoned....urging them to wake up.

 

Within a year the guy was dead.

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, spideysensei said:

 

I'm one of those masochistic types that takes note of the BBC most days. Friends close, enemies closer kind thing. Yep this article had to be a response to a rise in talk about it, because even in my everyday life more people are talking about it.

 

What i'd like an answer to is, if chemtrails are so normal and harmless, why are they hidden from sites like flightradar? Flightradar themselves say if you cannot see it, it's either outside their coverage, or "not equipped with a compatible transponder".  Or military.

 

Was last night's trail here outside of their coverage? No, because i see other aircraft all the time.

 

Does it not have a compatible transponder? I don't know. Incidentally, what kind of aircraft is capable of making these trails, does anyone know? If it is a modern plane, why does it not have a transponder? as far as i can gather, all commercial aircraft must have a transponder (correct me if wrong).

 

So if it's not commercial, is it military? Or some"private" jet with the intention to remain hidden?

Try this instead of Flightradar.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

It does include military most of the time. When a plane is not on radar it's fully intentional. I honestly don't think the military are involved in chemtrailing though. I think it's organised on a private basis somehow and the knowledge of it it's heavily compartmentalized. I think perhaps the high altitude stuff (30,000ft+) that makes the haze and blocks out the sun is weather mod. I think the really bad stuff is done at slightly lower altitudes and is less obvious. The night photos that @Bombadil posted most recently are the ones to watch for. They are lower in altitude, less dense and spread out in whisps with filament like edges as they are caught by the wind. Who knows what is really going on up there. It's so frustrating not being able to get anywhere near the truth about it but I really do believe it's a key part of this whole epoch we are living through. 

 

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Try this instead of Flightradar.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

It does include military most of the time. When a plane is not on radar it's fully intentional. I honestly don't think the military are involved in chemtrailing though. I think it's organised on a private basis somehow and the knowledge of it it's heavily compartmentalized. I think perhaps the high altitude stuff (30,000ft+) that makes the haze and blocks out the sun is weather mod. I think the really bad stuff is done at slightly lower altitudes and is less obvious. The night photos that @Bombadil posted most recently are the ones to watch for. They are lower in altitude, less dense and spread out in whisps with filament like edges as they are caught by the wind. Who knows what is really going on up there. It's so frustrating not being able to get anywhere near the truth about it but I really do believe it's a key part of this whole epoch we are living through. 

 

 

Im glad you pointed out that I had indeed been correct in view that I was definitely looking at chemtrails in my photos.

whilst they appeared obvious, and I don't consider myself totally stupid, the skies where I live are constantly changing. We get virtually every type of cloud.

There has been a huge increase in military activity over the last two years. Probably about the time lockdowns arrived. Maybe I was available more to notice them so may not be true.

Since these crazy trails the other day the weather has completely changed. Its quite common where I am to go from one extreme to the other. We get a lot of what I call "dead" days. Days where the sky is blanket grey. No hint of sun.

An issue I really hate in Cornwall is the standardized comment that its because "we live on a peninsula."  Nasa scientists predicted the weather perfectly for Voyager fly by photos yet we cant get the weather right in our own backyard.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Observations said:

I noticed some unusual clouds, perhaps trails, on the footage of the athletics in Oregon. 

 

I also notice as others have, that the images used on the weather forecasts often have trails, perhaps to normalise them in 'our' minds eye.

This wouldn't surprise me at all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So we have whiteout here, not the usual dull dirty grey and the chemtrail I saw yesterday was like someone had had a few whisky's and maybe some shots on top because it was all over the place to the point I actually laughed. Machine malfunctioning maybe!

 

Today, I've heard over a dozen small planes flying over which is a ridiculous amount, who knows maybe there's an airfield near and people are going for rides, just never heard this so many times in one day. We have a lot of drones over this area too, I must look mental. I stand and stare at them for ages, mainly till they piss off but I know this, I've been here for a long time now and it never used to be like this.

 

I get that people like their gadgets and toys but when it's over your house and garden you should have a right to shoot the fucker down if it's hovering there!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

To prove a point, here is a C130 Hercules that has just left Brize Norton👍.

 

Military shows up on flight radar all the time, down here, so that doesn't seem to be an issue. The plane in question the other night then (bomb's pics) was either hidden military or hidden private. Or some fascist hybrid, which i assume wouldn't show up on ADSB exchange either. I've bookmarked it now so i'll cross reference in future, cheers.

Edited by spideysensei
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This fucker has been buzzing around in circles over south Birmingham since this morning:

image.png.8491d6174f7a17086f8fd613d4ba6a32.png

https://www.flightradar24.com/ASR272/2cdaf82b

 

It would appear the operator has several planes equipped with live TV broadcasting equipment:

https://www.aero-sotravia.com/en/

 

Now of course the marathon events at the Commonwealth Games are taking place today, so that would make sense why its up there doing what its doing. Presumably this acts as a 'relay' for mobile camera crews down on the ground.

 

I doubt at 26000ft its onboard cameras would see much though. Coincidentally, the sky is a 'whiteout' today here in Birmingham, though at least its quite warm and pleasant, and also curiously the rain showers forecast this morning didn't happen.

 

Weather modification? Can't have any rain disrupting this outdoor event making it a washout. Also, these clouds have a very cooling effect, no doubt without them it could have been quite hot today.

 

Anyway its reassuring to known that these "Greenest Games" are relying on a plane flying around for hours pumping out pollution into the atmosphere. 🤪

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This fucker has been buzzing around in circles over south Birmingham since this morning:

image.png.8491d6174f7a17086f8fd613d4ba6a32.png

https://www.flightradar24.com/ASR272/2cdaf82b

 

It would appear the operator has several planes equipped with live TV broadcasting equipment:

https://www.aero-sotravia.com/en/

 

Now of course the marathon events at the Commonwealth Games are taking place today, so that would make sense why its up there doing what its doing. Presumably this acts as a 'relay' for mobile camera crews down on the ground.

 

I doubt at 26000ft its onboard cameras would see much though. Coincidentally, the sky is a 'whiteout' today here in Birmingham, though at least its quite warm and pleasant, and also curiously the rain showers forecast this morning didn't happen.

 

Weather modification? Can't have any rain disrupting this outdoor event making it a washout. Also, these clouds have a very cooling effect, no doubt without them it could have been quite hot today.

 

Anyway its reassuring to known that these "Greenest Games" are relying on a plane flying around for hours pumping out pollution into the atmosphere. 🤪

Im no expert by a long way but surely it would be easier to use a helicopter. Considering the differences in manoeuvrability

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This fucker has been buzzing around in circles over south Birmingham since this morning:

image.png.8491d6174f7a17086f8fd613d4ba6a32.png

https://www.flightradar24.com/ASR272/2cdaf82b

 

It would appear the operator has several planes equipped with live TV broadcasting equipment:

https://www.aero-sotravia.com/en/

 

Now of course the marathon events at the Commonwealth Games are taking place today, so that would make sense why its up there doing what its doing. Presumably this acts as a 'relay' for mobile camera crews down on the ground.

 

I doubt at 26000ft its onboard cameras would see much though. Coincidentally, the sky is a 'whiteout' today here in Birmingham, though at least its quite warm and pleasant, and also curiously the rain showers forecast this morning didn't happen.

 

Weather modification? Can't have any rain disrupting this outdoor event making it a washout. Also, these clouds have a very cooling effect, no doubt without them it could have been quite hot today.

 

Anyway its reassuring to known that these "Greenest Games" are relying on a plane flying around for hours pumping out pollution into the atmosphere. 🤪

That's terrifying Grumpy Owl.

 

I can't get my photos to upload but on Weds I was sat parked at work and looked at the sky. I saw the planes or drones whatever the fuck they use creating the chemtrails, there were loads. I saw a shit load and the sky was blue. These chemtrails dissolved into the air much quicker than I've ever seen and the amount of them in one area was unreal.

 

Since Weds, we've had dirty full sky grey out and bits of rain here and there. Light rain, not particularly what you could even call showers. Dirty grey sky with dull clouds within clouds. It's also been hot and muggy.

 

Lovely summer when you can feel the heat but not see the fucking sun anywhere. This shit is getting stranger and stranger.

Edited by Puzzle
.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...