Jump to content

Chemtrails today


Fluke
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So I just look up to the stars and ask to be visited? Is that it? I'll try. 


Sort of, being calm, peaceful, open and fearless and you may experience something, I do not think anything will happen if you are reserved in any way about genuinely seeing something and dont expect a UFO to blip in above your head or something, it will happen if you are open to it, and it will happen if they know you are open to it. I do not suggest I am talking to them, but in a way it is a communication that you agree on on some level. It could also be man made who are using crazy tech in order to make people seem crazy :) I am not ruling anything out at this point, but try or do not, its up to anyone.

 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

But it was yourself who brought him up. You have promoted him. 

Saying someones name is a promotion? Why are you mentioning Wilcock all the time, are you promoting him? Thats not what it came up in conversation for, I believe he was genuinely part of a disclosure movement in 2001 and a lot of evidence suggests he was at least in talks with a lot of people to attempt to make that occur
 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Do you have anything else I can look into apart from these two twats?

 

Yes, look in to who Greer was in communication with and what they were discussing with the wider circle of people outside of Greer.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Sort of, being calm, peaceful, open and fearless and you may experience something, I do not think anything will happen if you are reserved in any way about genuinely seeing something and dont expect a UFO to blip in above your head or something, it will happen if you are open to it, and it will happen if they know you are open to it. I do not suggest I am talking to them, but in a way it is a communication that you agree on on some level. It could also be man made who are using crazy tech in order to make people seem crazy :) I am not ruling anything out at this point, but try or do not, its up to anyone.

Ok, I'll do my best. By the way, I've always wanted an outer world experience to come and visit me, it's never happened, so what would you say I'm doing wrong in this scenario?

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Saying someones name is a promotion? Why are you mentioning Wilcock all the time, are you promoting him? Thats not what it came up in conversation for, I believe he was genuinely part of a disclosure movement in 2001 and a lot of evidence suggests he was at least in talks with a lot of people to attempt to make that occur

Saying someone is legitimate and suggesting people look into them is a promotion, is it not? I brought Wilcock up because he's a perfect example of the same promotion of the same subject matter that they both suggested was true. Yet there is no verifiable evidence for anything they've said, which is why I brought them into the conversation as a comparison. I don't like either of them. 

12 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Yes, look in to who Greer was in communication with and what they were discussing with the wider circle of people outside of Greer.

Can you post a link to something i can view please? I hope you appreciate that most search engines are surpressing information and I don't want to read through reams crap to get to where you're suggesting. Thanks. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, I'll do my best. By the way, I've always wanted an outer world experience to come and visit me, it's never happened, so what would you say I'm doing wrong in this scenario?

Just wanting it doesn't mean you get it, are you genuinely prepared for it? Probably not?
 

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Saying someone is legitimate and suggesting people look into them is a promotion, is it not? I brought Wilcock up because he's a perfect example of the same promotion of the same subject matter that they both suggested was true. Yet there is no verifiable evidence for anything they've said, which is why I brought them into the conversation as a comparison. I don't like either of them. 


Wilcock in Wisdom Teachings talks about things I have personally worked on so I know from experience at least some of what he says is based in something tangible. The remainder is yet to be seen. 

 

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Can you post a link to something i can view please? I hope you appreciate that most search engines are surpressing information and I don't want to read through reams crap to get to where you're suggesting. Thanks.


Use a VPN, less censorship that way. 

https://www.worldcat.org/title/disclosure-project-national-press-club-news-conference-may-9-2001/oclc/52741633
 


Trillions missing from budget, where do the trillions of $ go? In to Black Budget Projects.

4 months later, 9/11. You have to understand that people working in these industries are just as lied to as everyone else and some of them are fucking angry, and so they should be. 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Just wanting it doesn't mean you get it, are you genuinely prepared for it? Probably not?

How do I prepare for it exactly? This is starting to sound like I need to raise my vibration..... 

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The remainder is yet to be seen. 

It sure does. 

20 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Trillions missing from budget, where do the trillions of $ go? In to Black Budget Projects.

Fully aware of this, but it doesn't mean there's a SSP program and we've already colonized out solar system does it. The money could've been tipped into anything and since it's black ops, how can you verify, legitimately, that this is where the money went? Simple answer, you can't and neither can they. That's the issue. 

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

You have to understand that people working in these industries are just as lied to as everyone else and some of them are fucking angry, and so they should be. 

Yep, compartmentalisation and levels for security clearances. It still doesn't mean there's an SSP and breakaway civilisation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

How do I prepare for it exactly? This is starting to sound like I need to raise my vibration..... 


Look at the system around you, does it promote health? growth? development? does it use fear as a tool to steer? apply that to understanding yourself and things outside of yourself. You most certainly need to work on yourself, as we all do. 
 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Fully aware of this, but it doesn't mean there's a SSP program and we've already colonized out solar system does it. The money could've been tipped into anything and since it's black ops, how can you verify, legitimately, that this is where the money went? Simple answer, you can't and neither can they. That's the issue. 


Human beings have been outside of this solar system for decades. 
 

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yep, compartmentalisation and levels for security clearances. It still doesn't mean there's an SSP and breakaway civilisation.


DC flyover was manmade craft. So there is that...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Human beings have been outside of this solar system for decades. 

A very bold statement, and what do we have as legitimate and verifiable evidence of such actions?

 

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

DC flyover was manmade craft. So there is that...

It still doesn't mean we have conquered the universe either. Maybe all abductions are man as well. We speculate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

It still doesn't mean we have conquered the universe either. Maybe all abductions are man as well. We speculate.


Abductions are manmade yes
 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

A very bold statement, and what do we have as legitimate and verifiable evidence of such actions?


I think I have a ticket stub somewhere for a Mars return. Come on! Evidence will be coming out over time I am sure. Not my battle, just witnessing things like everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I was up visiting my son last week, great to catch up ,anyway I saw the best example of chem trails versus con trails. I was walking up the beach with my wife and dog (not a cloud in the sky but unusually cold)  some other people were coming the other way so we said hello and stopped for a chat, after a couple of minutes I noticed a plane obviously spraying chem trails I tapped my wife on the shoulder and pointed up the fellow said whats wrong ,I said they're spraying chem trails he said that's the exhaust from the planes jets ,I said no they are contrails and disappear quickly behind the plane as I said that the tanks must have emptied and the chem trails stopped and the contrails started , what a perfect example and the fellow said Christ I'll have to watch out for that in the future,I said they usually spray in parallel lines and sure enough another one started

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, peter said:

I was up visiting my son last week, great to catch up ,anyway I saw the best example of chem trails versus con trails. I was walking up the beach with my wife and dog (not a cloud in the sky but unusually cold)  some other people were coming the other way so we said hello and stopped for a chat, after a couple of minutes I noticed a plane obviously spraying chem trails I tapped my wife on the shoulder and pointed up the fellow said whats wrong ,I said they're spraying chem trails he said that's the exhaust from the planes jets ,I said no they are contrails and disappear quickly behind the plane as I said that the tanks must have emptied and the chem trails stopped and the contrails started , what a perfect example and the fellow said Christ I'll have to watch out for that in the future,I said they usually spray in parallel lines and sure enough another one started

 

It's nice to see that you actually got through to this person, when I explain this to someone they usually look at me daft & change the subject, but I'm used to this 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lots of contrails and also a halo around the sun, which is supposed to be caused by ice particles above 20,000 feet but it seems a bit unusual for June in 'sunny' Sheffield.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Round our way...... 25 mins apart from first photo. It's basically a white sheet now. 

IMG-20220616-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220616-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20220616-WA0009.jpg

Same in Devon mate, and the same yesterday, I counted well over 60 different 'planes' emitting their shit over the course of the morning and afternoon.
Perfect day then the white lines start appearing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it was some morning last week, I was out in the garden having a smoke before I left for work, I watched one plane at high altitude pass over, leaving a trail, which to be fair did dissipate quite quickly. Within a couple of minutes, I saw another one do the same, and then another one.

 

Where I live in south Birmingham seems to be under some regular flight path for planes skirting past Birmingham Airport, so this isn't uncommon for me - its also some kind of 'approach' path for the airport as there are also numerous lower flying aircraft, which don't leave trails.

 

On that morning though, what I did find unusual was I did also see another plane flying over at high altitude, but that one left no trail at all.

 

I'm still on the fence with the whole 'chemtrail' thing, but there does seem to be something 'odd' that some planes leave trails while others don't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Same in Devon mate, and the same yesterday, I counted well over 60 different 'planes' emitting their shit over the course of the morning and afternoon.
Perfect day then the white lines start appearing.

 

Same where I am in Spain.  I think the Spanish military use Rota Naval base, near Cadiz. I've seen these chemtrails for a least 14 years.

Sometimes as many as three aircraft following each other and a couple doing acrobatics.  I don't live on a major flight path at all.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Station_Rota

 

Pilot knows about Chemtrails are necessary evil

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...