Jump to content

Chemtrails today


Fluke
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Chemtrailing the jestivities (not a typo-it's for clowns), and the ufo's are here to help clean up this mess.

And after that's done we can sort out the chemtrails.

 

chemtrailufo.jpg.f80e631737ad84316446e752a5b38d0f.jpg

I can't see an enlarged image for some reason when clicking on it. However, that literally could be anything. It's very weird I will give you that. Well spotted. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Very, I cannot explain that. 

Me neither, outside of knowing other intelligent life exists doesn't mean that is what that is though of course. How many pilots have witnessed otherworldly craft? How many of those pilots have said "they don't appear to be a threat, more playful" or similar?

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 5:35 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I remember reading about Venus when I was younger, and yes despite being further from the sun, it does have hotter surface temperatures than Mercury does.

 

The principle is the same, Venus is covered in thick clouds which does cause a greenhouse effect. However I may be wrong but I believe in the case of Venus, the clouds are actually sulphur dioxide, and any rain that falls is literally 'acid rain' in the form of sulphuric acid.

 

I do believe it is entirely plausible that Venus was once habitable, but something catastrophic happened there.

 

Yes indeed, hot enough to melt lead too. Brutal surface. Could be life in the atmosphere though. It's plausible. https://mashable.com/article/venus-life-theory-carl-sagan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

outside of knowing other intelligent life exists doesn't mean that is what that is though of course.

Hugely debatable. Show me legitimate 100% proof of extraterrestrial life, not that I suggest that you think it's legitimate. 

 

28 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

How many pilots have witnessed otherworldly craft? How many of those pilots have said "they don't appear to be a threat, more playful" or similar?

Shit loads, hence all these hearings in the US of the UAP and UFO phenomena, not that I'm buying that shit neither. I'm a sceptic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Hugely debatable. Show me legitimate 100% proof of extraterrestrial life, not that I suggest that you think it's legitimate. 


Humans are extraterrestrial. So, you?
 

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Shit loads, hence all these hearings in the US of the UAP and UFO phenomena, not that I'm buying that shit neither. I'm a sceptic. 


keep an open mind, you may be surprised with what people learn in due course. If the system is closed and run by a few people, why is other intelligent life the most classified thing in existence? Because you would learn about your actual history and they cant have that now can they?

Our distant family...we have been cut off from for God knows how long.

But by all means discount any post I make as a random moron, I know I would. I used to laugh at the idea.

Full disclosure will be available for anyone who wishes to know, I just don't know when that will happen. 

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Humans are extraterrestrial. So, you?

Terrestrial to where exactly? Are you suggesting we are not of this world? Potentially, because the way I see it, we don't fit in with the bollocks of evolutionary THEORY as far as I am concerned, but there's another thread for that. 

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

keep an open mind, you may be surprised with what people learn in due course. If the system is closed and run by a few people, why is other intelligent life the most classified thing in existence? Because you would learn about your actual history and they cant have that now can they?

Our distant family...we have been cut off from for God knows how long.

But by all means discount any post I make as a random moron, I know I would. I used to laugh at the idea.

My mind has always been open to the possibility of many things, however, I've been down the alien rabbit hole and I feel that there is no evidence of extraterrestrials. Answer me this, if they exist why have they never exposed themselves? If you answer with a secret treaty signed by the Americans in exchange for tech etc, then I'm out. Just my opinion only, take it or leave it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Terrestrial to where exactly? Are you suggesting we are not of this world? Potentially, because the way I see it, we don't fit in with the bollocks of evolutionary THEORY as far as I am concerned, but there's another thread for that. 


Its a theory and 100% incorrect. Wasn't Darwin a mason?
https://www.scottishriteboston.net/en/article_view.php?news_id=1396

Terrestrial to, that is different for many people quite honestly as far as I am aware.

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My mind has always been open to the possibility of many things, however, I've been down the alien rabbit hole and I feel that there is no evidence of extraterrestrials. Answer me this, if they exist why have they never exposed themselves? If you answer with a secret treaty signed by the Americans in exchange for tech etc, then I'm out. Just my opinion only, take it or leave it. 

 

Aliens and extraterrestrials are entirely different. Alien is what a group of people running things decided to make an alliance with. Extraterrestrials however are everywhere, as we are all not from here, this is not our home. They do not visit openly to people who are in fear of the possibility, hence Hollywood and the fear programming of other life for God knows how long. 

Do not mix alien and extraterrestrial, one serves fear, control, power, self, the other serves all as one, love, liberty, wisdom etc.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Wasn't Darwin a mason?

I believe so, and was hired by Rothschild and co. Suspect as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Aliens and extraterrestrials are entirely different

Are they? That's a first for me, can you elaborate?

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Extraterrestrials however are everywhere, as we are all not from here,

Really, again can you elaborate?

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

this is not our home

Ok, erm, where are we from then? 

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

They do not visit openly to people who are in fear of the possibility

Not sure I agree, why do you think this?

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Do not mix alien and extraterrestrial, one serves fear, control, power, self, the other serves all as one, love, liberty, wisdom etc.

Ok, please define extraterrestrial and alien please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Are they? That's a first for me, can you elaborate?


One is stuck in 4D, the other is free except when living in this system here on this planet, run by people who are destined to be stuck in 4D.

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Really, again can you elaborate?


Different "races" are from different star systems. I cant really go in to more detail as I only know what I know at this point.
 

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Not sure I agree, why do you think this?


Have you ever openly looked at the sky and with love and no fear at all attempted to communicate with anything outside of yourself? only way is to experience it yourself. Precisely why I strongly dislike the promoting of Karl Mollison. They do not wish to cause fear so if you show or have fear they simply wont show up. I know this all sounds like absolute horseshit and please dont do anything you are anxious to do, same goes for everyone.
 

15 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, please define extraterrestrial and alien please. 


I did above. The people in power, the TRUE power not the people we think we vote in, but the true shadow Gov and the upper echelons of that power structure are aware they are going to be stuck in duality whilst the rest of us move on, unless they can make us become lowered to their level also. spiritual equivalent of saying "well if I am going down we are taking you with us". They had a choice and they chose power and control through fear. Look at the system we live in, its all about fear.

truth is ONLY love and oneness exist outside of this illusion, I guess you could call it a simulation on some level.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

One is stuck in 4D, the other is free except when living in this system here on this planet, run by people who are destined to be stuck in 4D.

Sounds like new age horseshit. Any evidence for 4D or 5D? What is this exactly? I see a lot of references with zero explanation. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true....

2 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Different "races" are from different star systems. I cant really go in to more detail as I only know what I know at this point.

Then I can't agree to something so vague I'm afraid. I appreciate your attempt. 

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Have you ever openly looked at the sky and with love and no fear at all attempted to communicate with anything outside of yourself? only way is to experience it yourself.

To experience what exactly? I look at the sky everyday, whether it's fuckin chemtrails or just admiring the stars/moon etc. What's beyond that exactly? If you're suggesting a Steve Greer experience, then again, I'm seriously not down with that shit neither. My opinion only, UFO's & UAP's are man made in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Precisely why I strongly dislike the promoting of Karl Mollison.

Where's Oz when you need him? Oz, I miss you, please come back. 

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

They do not wish to cause fear so if you show or have fear they simply wont show up. I know this all sounds like absolute horseshit.

I'll agree with the last line. He he. 

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I did above.

I'm not so sure you did to be fair, but I appreciate your attempt. 

9 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The people in power, the TRUE power not the people we think we vote in, but the true shadow Gov and the upper echelons of that power structure are aware they are going to be stuck in duality whilst the rest of us move on, unless they can make us become lowered to their level also. spiritual equivalent of saying "well if I am going down we are taking you with us". They had a choice and they chose power and control through fear. Look at the system we live in, its all about fear.

What makes you believe this? Not that I suggest TPTB haven't made the wrong choice, I'm not sure the consequences you lay out necessarily ring true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Sounds like new age horseshit. Any evidence for 4D or 5D? What is this exactly? I see a lot of references with zero explanation. As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true....


Not something words will ever prove to someone else quite frankly. Plus infinite parallel dimensions exist :)
 

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My opinion only, UFO's & UAP's are man made in my opinion. 

 

Some absolutely are, I have worked in a number of very classified projects, in a past life (not literally a past life)
 

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

To experience what exactly?


Not TO experience anything per se, try it or do not me saying words on a screen doesn't prove shit. I do not necessarily agree with Greer on everything but he is correct on a number of things, plus he was one of the driving forces behind disclosure in 2001, just before the twin towers collapsed...which subsequently stopped disclosure, interesting.

I am not attempting to prove anything, I am just saying things from my perspective. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

try it or do not me saying words on a screen doesn't prove shit

Try what? Look up at the sky and ask E.T to come and see me? If that's what you mean then that's CETI, i.e. Steven Greer 100% shill and conman. 

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

do not necessarily agree with Greer on everything but he is correct on a number of things

What things are those exactly? Sorry, I should make clear that I think Greer is full of shit and proved right on nothing but I'm happy to be proven wrong (on anything) but I don't think you have anything that will change my mind on him. 

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

plus he was one of the driving forces behind disclosure in 2001, just before the twin towers collapsed...which subsequently stopped disclosure, interesting.

So apart from this joker and Wilcock, disclosure has never happened, has never been close to fuck all and I doubt it ever will, fully. 

7 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I am not attempting to prove anything, I am just saying things from my perspective. 

We're just chatting dude, don't be offended because I don't agree, I'm a tough crowd to please. 😎👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Try what? Look up at the sky and ask E.T to come and see me? If that's what you mean then that's CETI, i.e. Steven Greer 100% shill and conman.


Ok, in what way? evidence? proof of an agenda? Seeing is believing as they say.
 

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

What things are those exactly? Sorry, I should make clear that I think Greer is full of shit and proved right on nothing but I'm happy to be proven wrong (on anything) but I don't think you have anything that will change my mind on him. 

By all means elaborate on why you think this?
 

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So apart from this joker and Wilcock, disclosure has never happened, has never been close to fuck all and I doubt it ever will, fully. 


Disclosure was very close in 2001. Look in to it.
 

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

We're just chatting dude, don't be offended because I don't agree, I'm a tough crowd to please.

Not offended by anyone at any point, not worth my time.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

This is about 4d quantum hall effect

https://physicsworld.com/a/quantum-hall-effect-in-4d-is-created-in-the-lab/

 

What I ,e tip Ed before is correct outside of quantum physics. It’s totally and absolutely impossible to see in 4D. We see in 3D and have not evolved eyes for 4D etc

 


its just the hall effect, stop injecting the word quantum in to everything it is quite literally meaningless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Say what? 

Sorry O posted so,etching a while a go about this. At the time I was clarifying what consultant or sock was on about.

4d and 5d mean different things depending on whether they’re spatial or quantum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

Sorry O posted so,etching a while a go about this. At the time I was clarifying what consultant or sock was on about.

4d and 5d mean different things depending on whether they’re spatial or quantum


They arent related to what you posted at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...