Jump to content

Out of Place Artifacts (Ooparts)


Recommended Posts

Here is another example. The trick is to ignore what the eyes are supposed to see. What remains? Prefabricated parts produced on an industrial scale. It doesn't matter what purpose the buildings were for you see prefabricated parts that could only be made with some kind of CNC machine. Everyone knows that there are countless temples in India where the same elements have been assembled. I would like to see a CNC machine today that can replicate exactly that. You can even see that these components that have ornaments and figures were produced differently. Later imitations are just produced by hand...And with the marks of primitive tools.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Origin said:

Here is another example. The trick is to ignore what the eyes are supposed to see. What remains? Prefabricated parts produced on an industrial scale. It doesn't matter what purpose the buildings were for you see prefabricated parts that could only be made with some kind of CNC machine. Everyone knows that there are countless temples in India where the same elements have been assembled. I would like to see a CNC machine today that can replicate exactly that. You can even see that these components that have ornaments and figures were produced differently. Later imitations are just produced by hand...And with the marks of primitive tools.

 

 

Visited many temples in my time in India. The level of craftsmanship is another level. I agree that much looks prefab.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Visited many temples in my time in India. The level of craftsmanship is another level. I agree that much looks prefab.

If it keeps repeating, you know it was industrial production. And it's not even close to what's in Egypt or Baalbek.

 

 

...

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Origin said:

And it's not even close to what's in Egypt or Baalbek

I disagree. India has some awe inspiring ancient buildings. Such as when they remove rock to create not add. I get what you mean about Egypt etc, I’m not knocking how incredible the engineering is. More that each created works of art and engineering that were perfect for what they wanted to achieve.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I disagree. India has some awe inspiring ancient buildings. Such as when they remove rock to create not add. I get what you mean about Egypt etc, I’m not knocking how incredible the engineering is. More that each created works of art and engineering that were perfect for what they wanted to achieve.

I have expressed myself in a misleading way. There is the lost world and then the later ancient world which includes India. I am more interested in why the old world ended abruptly and why projects everywhere were not completed. And it can be seen directly that everything stopped. The 'fate' of those predecessors interests me. I am looking for patterns, traces and not cultures. My question is 'who or what' was responsible. Since I know there is an entity that controls this construct. And all that I can experience makes me consider myself to be rather neutral.;)

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Origin said:

I have expressed myself in a misleading way. There is the lost world and then the later ancient world which includes India. I am more interested in why the old world ended abruptly and why projects everywhere were not completed. And it can be seen directly that everything stopped. The 'fate' of those predecessors interests me. I am looking for patterns, traces and not cultures. My question is 'who or what' was responsible. Since I know there is an entity that controls this construct. And all that I can experience makes me consider myself to be rather neutral.;)

Fair comment. I think we share a similar interest in regards to what happened. There is so much information out there that is blinkered in regards to ancient history, whether from so called experts or alternative thinkers, that it becomes a dick measuring mess. As you stated, it is abundantly clear that something major happened to stop this progress in its tracks. Whilst wars, famine or natural events could be used to explain some civilisations decline, it doesn’t account for the sheer scale of this decline. Many examples show a major unknown factor that effected the entire Eurasian landmass at what is probably the same point in time.

It doesn’t help that these sites have been ravaged by time or picked clean by profiteers. The whole Near East history is taboo to contradict or question. All run the risk for being antisemitic, regardless of the fact that a neutral investigator is not considering todays political climate. Just looking for verifiable proof to explain their thesis.

 

As to who or what was responsible. There is the same old situation where all the experts are right. No one considers the possibility of a non human explanation, even the ultra religious mainstream researchers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Origin said:

I have expressed myself in a misleading way. There is the lost world and then the later ancient world which includes India. I am more interested in why the old world ended abruptly and why projects everywhere were not completed. And it can be seen directly that everything stopped. The 'fate' of those predecessors interests me. I am looking for patterns, traces and not cultures. My question is 'who or what' was responsible. Since I know there is an entity that controls this construct. And all that I can experience makes me consider myself to be rather neutral.;)

 

3 hours ago, Origin said:

I have expressed myself in a misleading way. There is the lost world and then the later ancient world which includes India. I am more interested in why the old world ended abruptly and why projects everywhere were not completed. And it can be seen directly that everything stopped. The 'fate' of those predecessors interests me. I am looking for patterns, traces and not cultures. My question is 'who or what' was responsible. Since I know there is an entity that controls this construct. And all that I can experience makes me consider myself to be rather neutral.;)

Thanks for your post. It’s nice to be debating a genuinely interesting subject. I came to the forum to learn abd understand this reality. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although not as ancient as you are discussing, there is a site near to where I live called carwynen quoit. There are books and sites discussing this place but most do no more than lip service to these ancient places. This is a well presented site if your interested.


https://www.cornwallheritagetrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Carwynnen-Quoit.pdf

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

As to who or what was responsible. There is the same old situation where all the experts are right. No one considers the possibility of a non human explanation, even the ultra religious mainstream researchers. 

There is something present here that permeate everything. Development, Dreams, Experience. I find it quite strange why later generations started to worship it. It can certainly affect this construct dramatically if it wanted to. I simply question that they all destroyed themselves. And it is suspicious that these massive projects have not been completed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

think we share a similar interest in regards to what happened.

what or who ever was it managed to destroy very advanced civilisation imo

 

when you look all those sites,the older they are ,the more advanced the construction is and probably its function to

 

Semir Osmanagic points that very well,

newer try to "mimic" older construction 

so it is clear that knowledge detoriated over time

 

how so advanced civilisation got destroyed ,beats me,it realy does 

 

original builders were very spiritual so i guess they new about nexl level dimension beings,if we know about them , or maybe the beings weren't pressent back then 

 

and the downfall started when they "turned up" and aincent just weren't ready for the "war"

 

if we lived in normal society we would know much more 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, legion said:

 

Asteroids. 

Natural or steered towards Earth by advanced space faring beings..? 

 

there are evidence for this,yes 

but i think it fills just part of the puzzle 

because the aincent sites are much older then 10,12k years 

 

i don't know ,if humans came to earth ,it menas they were capable for space travel ,i think that kind level of technology would detect asteroid

 

maybe i'm wrong and they knew one thing and not the other ,same as our civilisation 

 

Carl Muck"The Code" says alot about knowledge of the aincents and it even "confirms " Mars has structures 

 

so at least they could travel from Mars to Earth 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

Carl Muck"The Code"

 

I really enjoy the video on that.. 

 

Asteroids / space travel - 

It's one thing to be able to space travel / predict - see Asteroids and another to defend from ridiculously fast immense chunks of rock. It's random chance over millions of years. 

How many might have hit in all Earth time..? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, legion said:

 

I really enjoy the video on that.. 

 

Asteroids / space travel - 

It's one thing to be able to space travel / predict - see Asteroids and another to defend from ridiculously fast immense chunks of rock. It's random chance over millions of years. 

How many might have hit in all Earth time..? 

 

that is possible to,maybe they left on time or just were viped out by cataclysm

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

that is possible to,maybe they left on time or just were viped out by cataclysm

 

 

 

Graham Hancock talks / writes about a cyclic pattern of Earth going through a big Asteroid Cloud. 

Can't remember what it's called. 

Perhaps the Ancients could predict..? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, legion said:

 

Graham Hancock talks / writes about a cyclic pattern of Earth going through a big Asteroid Cloud. 

Can't remember what it's called. 

Perhaps the Ancients could predict..? 

i think the Ancients left klues in their structures,but in a our manipulated society it is almost impossible to get the whole picture 

 

i'm to this day amazed that Muncks work didn't go viral,mainstream or whatever

 

i guess we here, know why

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wrote that I find it suspicious, it doesn't mean that the other side actually did it. For this to happen, it would have to be downgraded so deeply that it can end entire developments as well as reality itself. This is in contradiction to why it shows itself to certain humans. Because otherwise there would have been no development at all. Nothing can be discovered by chance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

More traces of processing. As you can guess, they seem to exist all over the world. Try to imagine that the development, which is not one, is backwards. And that there were predecessors that were even more sophisticated. The ancient world is built on lies, fear that the predecessors might return, and of course many cargo cults to imitate them. 

 

Just skip everything that is not important. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...