Jump to content

Out of Place Artifacts (Ooparts)


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

4

Watched a doc on Amazon prime a few nights ago. Whilst nowhere near as detailed as this is, it still discusses some interesting places with yet more examples of incredible stone working. At a period when as Ancient Egypt, although much later, humankind theoretically couldn’t produce such works with the tools available. And certainly not to the precision achieved.

pits called BAM builders of ancient mysteries.

 

Exactly, the guy I posted above Ancient architects on Satsayhuman Peru..he does a good video, but then in his further videos he tries to claim it was all done by the Inca. Which is obvious nonsense. He offers no evidence for how they carved the massive polygonal masonry & fitted together perfectly as you see throughout the world in multiple civilizations. Yet mainstream will poo poo & ignore this evidence. Or they put out crappy history channel cheese ancient aliens to ridicule. Bens videos are the most indepth ive seen on the topic & blow away the rest imo. John Anthony West made some good videos, but most of these people do not go into depth like Uncharted X.

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Exactly, the guy I posted above Ancient architects on Satsayhuman Peru..he does a good video, but then in his further videos he tries to claim it was all done by the Inca. Which is obvious nonsense. He offers no evidence for how they carved the massive polygonal masonry & fitted together perfectly as you see throughout the world in multiple civilizations. Yet mainstream will poo poo & ignore this evidence. Or they put out crappy history channel cheese ancient aliens to ridicule. Bens videos are the most indepth ive seen on the topic & blow away the rest imo. John Anthony West made some good videos, but most of these people do not go into depth like Uncharted X.

I agree, really enjoyed the doc last night. Having problems breathing at night, I’m used to watching copious amounts of documentaries. Unfortunately most are very shallow and don’t push the boundaries at all. Its all primary school level shite that keep the proles quiet. 
Nice to see that he dedicates as much time as possible to each and every detail instead of plowing on regardless.
Thanks for these Odds, a real gem!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats the bullshit line they feed you yeah, but there are Hindu temples that could no way be hand sculptured by hand in my opinion, like Angkor Wat in Cambodia, an obvious example, the carvings are unique everywhere on the biggest temple in the world.

I understand that humanity’s evolution is constantly changing but i find it hard to believe the MSM idea that things just go to ruin. No people’s in history abandon their ideas or technological progress unless forced. It’s not logical. Whether cultural cleansing by other tribes or not being the original builders makes more sense to me.

The Anasazi are a perfect example. Even though they seem to have retreated more and more away fro the world, Building in increasingly inaccessible places, they never forgot their skills. Seen evidence allegedly that they may have witnessed cannibalism,  possibly of their own people by an outside group.  Would explain the retreat but still think there’s more going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I understand that humanity’s evolution is constantly changing but i find it hard to believe the MSM idea that things just go to ruin. No people’s in history abandon their ideas or technological progress unless forced. It’s not logical. Whether cultural cleansing by other tribes or not being the original builders makes more sense to me.

The Anasazi are a perfect example. Even though they seem to have retreated more and more away fro the world, Building in increasingly inaccessible places, they never forgot their skills. Seen evidence allegedly that they may have witnessed cannibalism,  possibly of their own people by an outside group.  Would explain the retreat but still think there’s more going on.

 

Yes the mainstream wont deviate from the linear evolution theory, when clearly is not the case.

They are covering up & their kings seem to claim these temple sites for their own, but definitely didnt build. Like they were survivors or some cargo cult.

Archaeology will date the site by whatever they find from later settlers, but doesnt prove a thing.

You have pharaohs like Snefaru that they claim built 3 pyramids in their lifetime because of the most weakest evidence or in Peru with Pachacuti. Same with India.. obvious bullshit. And then they will tell you these cultures shared no link. They are liars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone I just remembered thought she disappeared as haven't seen any of her recent stuff, but she always brings up obscurities you wouldnt have heard or thought of all over, specially in Europe.

Some of her stuff is bat shit crazy imo, 50/50.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Yes the mainstream wont deviate from the linear evolution theory, when clearly is not the case.

They are covering up & their kings seem to claim these temple sites for their own, but definitely didnt build. Like they were survivors or some cargo cult.

Archaeology will date the site by whatever they find from later settlers, but doesnt prove a thing.

You have pharaohs like Snefaru that they claim built 3 pyramids in their lifetime because of the most weakest evidence or in Peru with Pachacuti. Same with India.. obvious bullshit. And then they will tell you these cultures shared no link. They are liars.

Imo the worlds greatest idiot could spot basic similarities between cultures and archaeology. Obvious one, pyramids. Not exactly the first choice design when building because of the need for accurate angles and measurements etc. Square would be easier. Clearly influenced by an unknown culture with individual interpretation of the info taught. Would explain why some are stepped/ some not. Why some are clearly influenced by the environment and beliefs of the builders whilst keeping to a general plan.

same with the cuts in stone. You just don’t go to that much effort unless you have efficient tools for the job IMO. Would be so resource consuming that the populace would revolt in no time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Someone I just remembered thought she disappeared as haven't seen any of her recent stuff, but she always brings up obscurities you wouldnt have heard or thought of all over, specially in Europe.

Some of her stuff is bat shit crazy imo, 50/50.

 

 

Maybe. But the human mind when exercised is a wonderful thing. Will enjoy these tonight!

Edited by Bombadil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys might be interested in looking into the history of Sidcup.There is a pub there called 'The Star'. It uses that name because there used to be a star fort there. Historically Sidcup was a town where people stabled their horses on journeys between Rochester castle and London. Maybe somebody has dug into the history of the place already though, but I'm not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You guys might be interested in looking into the history of Sidcup.There is a pub there called 'The Star'. It uses that name because there used to be a star fort there. Historically Sidcup was a town where people stabled their horses on journeys between Rochester castle and London. Maybe somebody has dug into the history of the place already though, but I'm not sure.

Nice heads up!👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You guys might be interested in looking into the history of Sidcup.There is a pub there called 'The Star'. It uses that name because there used to be a star fort there. Historically Sidcup was a town where people stabled their horses on journeys between Rochester castle and London. Maybe somebody has dug into the history of the place already though, but I'm not sure.

 

A member of the forum has a thread somewhere about how the names of inns around england are related to constellations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going back to malta there are strange lines in the rock that some have said look like cart tracks which often trail off over cliffs.

The Mysterious Cart Tracks of Malta

Kaushik Patowary Feb 5, 2014

In a number of locations across the islands of Malta and Gozo in the Mediterranean sea are complex network of parallel tracks cut into the limestone rocks that are apparently man-made. They are called “cart ruts” because of their resemblance to tracks left by carts. The tracks are up to 60 cm deep and have an average distance of 110 to 140 cm between them. Some of the tracks cross each other while others branch out to form junctions creating an illusion of a great railway station switching yard. The age and purpose of the tracks are still a mystery, but it’s generally presumed the ruts formed around 2,000 BC after new settlers came over from Sicily to start the Bronze Age in Malta.

One of the most complicated networks of cart-ruts is found at “Misrah Ghar il-Kbir” near the Dingli Cliffs. The site was nicknamed as "Clapham Junction" by an Englishman named David Trump because it reminded him of the busy railway station by the same name in London. The cart-ruts seem to be present everywhere and run in all different direction, covering an area of about 8 hectares or more. Some of these tracks actually run towards ancient quarries, supporting the theory that cart ruts were formed by rock carrying sleds.

Tracks like the cart ruts at Malta and Gozo are present on other places in the world such as in Sardinia, Sicily, Italy, Spain, Greece, France and Germany. Not all are of the same origin and not all had to fulfill the same purpose. Some are built with stone brick gutters, some are weathered wagon tracks and some grooves caused by natural erosion. Some of them are simply weathered Roman roads. But the rail tracks on Malta are unique and very impressive. It is very likely that they are simple traces of transport mediums, such as grinding poles of wood.

cart-ruts-malta-3%25255B2%25255D.jpg?img

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2014/02/the-mysterious-cart-tracks-of-malta.html

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Italian sailors knew about North America 150 years BEFORE Christopher Columbus discovered the continent, researchers claim

  • Reference to land 'where giants live' mentioned in writings of a Milanese friar
  • Italian academics came across passage while studying the Cronica Universalis
  • Text written by Galvaneus Flamma around 1340 and was studied for the first time
  • Prof says it provides evidence of early circulation about land west of Greenland

By Katie Weston For Mailonline

Published: 16:25 BST, 9 October 2021 | Updated: 19:17 BST, 9 October 2021

Italian sailors knew about America 150 years before Christopher Columbus discovered the continent, researchers have claimed.

A reference to Genoan sailors knowing of a land west from Greenland 'where giants live' has been uncovered in the writings of a 14th-century Milanese friar.

Italian academics came across the passage while studying the Cronica Universalis - written by Galvaneus Flamma around 1340 - for the first time.

Referring to 'Markland', meaning Forestland, the Dominican friar writes: 'In this land, there are buildings with such huge slabs of stone that nobody could build with them, except huge giants. 

'There are also green trees, animals and a great quantity of birds. However, no sailor was ever able to know anything for sure about this land or about its features.'

The text provides evidence that reports of the American continent were circulating in the Mediterranean region before Columbus's discovery, say researchers.

Popular belief suggests Columbus was born in Genoa, Italy, while others say he was a royal prince, a son of a Portuguese noble lady and exiled king.

There is also speculation that the navigator was Scottish, Catalan or Jewish.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10075519/Italian-sailors-knew-America-150-years-Christopher-Columbus-discovered-continent.html

marrano jew

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

 

I don't know if this the correct thread but it sorts of goes with it imo.

 

A dragon ball that manifested from another dimension.

As you probably suspect, this world and another dimension overlaps. All is here but we can't see it due to difference of frequency. The above yellow sphere is very similar to that of green sphere which manifested from allegedly another dimension which had a line in the middle and not a dip like that but protruding bit. Now, the glass ball was scientifically examined and they concluded that despite it is composed of what seems like an ordinary material e.g. glass, measurement says that it cannot be created by our existing technology. When you look at a glass marble, it looks spherical but they are not perfect. This green glass ball had a nano-meter difference/inaccuracy and we do not have a technology to make such perfect sphere and who would have a need for such? Now take a look at this video below. My first thought was.... mnn they've rigged it before everyone else gathered in the cave. A bit of pyrotec to burst a casing so that glass/metal objects falls to the ground. But I am on a mission to learn about materialisation/dematerialisation as it is drying me crazy....

 

This is a footage of puja conducted in a cave in Krabi, Thailand.

As the monks recite mantra, sparks appears and objects falls down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYCrZ9clcrQ

 

It is said that a spirit that decided to live in the cave gifts these objects which seems to have power of various kind e.g. luck, protection etc. The cave that produces such occurrence has to be a cave that is not visited by tourists. I guess that means no unclean vibration could be left there and attendee must abstain from alcohol & meat for about 10 days. This was the case with Sai Baba too if you went to see him. This made sense WHY Islam & Judaism forbits pork that's because the 'god' they worship does not like pork. Some spirits are ok with blood, alcohol.....likes of demonic kind and others don't so this makes sense to me.

 

Here are some images of objects.

609c95_fa3b1d07e9a4419180788823411618f3.

609c95_0b137258529242f69f6bf7caf401ba69.

 

There are two kind of materialisation and it's nothing to do with your psychic abilities. It's to do with other entities.

 

The first kind is materialisation like the above. The second kind is another ex-human spirits that teleport everyday object from another place to another place. Typically small object but money, gold etc of valuable is not unheard of....

I know this all sounds really out there but I know one of my healing teacher has witnessed it with Sai Baba and he was healed. I watched another testimony from other who could produce the second type of materialisation. So time will tell but it just shows that other dimension is real.

 

EDIT: These people who conduct this puja are experienced in working in a dreamworld and bringing back stuff from there i.e. materialisation. If you need a solution, no human will teach you because most are just as blind. Let's just say, the level these people are working on is that....if there is a difficult question that needs to be answered, they will go out of the body where they are not restricted to time and space, and return with an answer immediately. wow.

 

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, Macnamara said:

 

ajanta and elora are incredible though

 

also ashokas pillars are interesting and the metal pillar that is in delhi is made up of a purity of metal that was not thought possible for that time:

Iron pillar of Delhi

The iron pillar of Delhi is a structure 23 feet 8 inches (7.2 metres) high with 16 inches (40.64 cm) diameter that was constructed by Chandragupta II (reigned c. 375–415 CE), and now stands in the Qutb complex at Mehrauli in Delhi, India.[1][2] It is famous for the rust-resistant composition of the metals used in its construction. The pillar weighs over three tonnes (6,614 lb) and is thought to have been erected elsewhere, perhaps outside the Udayagiri Caves,[3] and moved to its present location early in the Delhi Sultanate.

QtubIronPillar.JPG

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

 

The workmanship of the temples at dilwara is also stunning and the craftsmen were paid in the amount of marble dust that they managed to coax out of the stone:

dilwara-temple-jain-temple-rajasthan-ind

 

 

Listening to Underworld by Graham Hancock. Been a good many years since first read it. If you haven’t it’s worth ago. Discusses a lot about India, origins of Vedics texts etc. not saying he’s right but at least he goes the extra mile, tries to educate himself, and searches with experts to try and uncover so truths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Listening to Underworld by Graham Hancock. Been a good many years since first read it. If you haven’t it’s worth ago. Discusses a lot about India, origins of Vedics texts etc. not saying he’s right but at least he goes the extra mile, tries to educate himself, and searches with experts to try and uncover so truths.

 

I like graham hancock. Is there a vid of that on the interwebs?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

I like graham hancock. Is there a vid of that on the interwebs?

Not sure. I have an original hardback and an audio copy. There are some good Hancock docs out there on utube and channel 4. Tend to only scratch the books though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

Not sure. I have an original hardback and an audio copy. There are some good Hancock docs out there on utube and channel 4. Tend to only scratch the books though.

In fact just found quite a few by just searching “underworld graham hancock” vids look old but I’m sure there watchable

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I did find out what this being is. Jinn, fire without smoke.... the heat which cannot boil water and that sort...because it's cosmic.

 

Apparently not all Jinn are bad, there are different kind. Strange that suddenly this information is flooded in the space, not just me. 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2021 at 3:36 PM, Bombadil said:

Listening to Underworld by Graham Hancock. Been a good many years since first read it. If you haven’t it’s worth ago. Discusses a lot about India, origins of Vedics texts etc. not saying he’s right but at least he goes the extra mile, tries to educate himself, and searches with experts to try and uncover so truths.

 

watched it last night thanks for that! Some compelling evidence of shifting sea levels and submerged ruins but the claim that the harrapan statue represented mani was a little tenuous. They need a little more than that

 

What i'm interested in is whether or not their is a commonality between the vedas and the culture from the fertile crescent. In the vid you recommended graham is considering the possibility that the ruins they were finding in india were the oldest example of civilisation but since that film was made they have found gobekli tepi in turkey which is older so is there a possibility of an older civilisation spanning from turkey to the indus which may have given rise to the vedas?

 

Jordan Maxwell says all religions sprang from the vedas and he recommended the series of books called 'moon-o-theism' which i have on my shelf but am yet to read

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, wideawake said:

Very true and I have always been intrigued with some anomalies on this planet like this here lol

 

Sorry for derailing, but I also think that the elites doing this evil on a world wide scale right now are very well aware of our ancient past and they will do anything in their power to keep us in the dark. 

On 10/31/2021 at 2:22 PM, Morpheus said:

 

 

 

These people were possibly fossilised by Jinn.

See this movie...

 

The Elites know the history and who their master is.

Now question is whose child are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

watched it last night thanks for that! Some compelling evidence of shifting sea levels and submerged ruins but the claim that the harrapan statue represented mani was a little tenuous. They need a little more than that

 

What i'm interested in is whether or not their is a commonality between the vedas and the culture from the fertile crescent. In the vid you recommended graham is considering the possibility that the ruins they were finding in india were the oldest example of civilisation but since that film was made they have found gobekli tepi in turkey which is older so is there a possibility of an older civilisation spanning from turkey to the indus which may have given rise to the vedas?

 

Jordan Maxwell says all religions sprang from the vedas and he recommended the series of books called 'moon-o-theism' which i have on my shelf but am yet to read

Literally loads of his stuff on YouTube. 
I find a lot of of it quite heavy going. Not Hancock but it depends how articulate the other authors are. Tried reading the full Vedic texts. Enjoyed what I read but a definable head frazzled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...