Jump to content

Covid-19 Tests


Mitochondrial Eve
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Does anyone know why the UK is doing so much testing? We are doing more testing than the whole of Europe combined! 

 

TEST TEST TEST!

 

Its the only way to keep this fake 'pandemic' going. The more people get tested, the more 'positive' cases will be 'detected', and coupled with the 'pingdemic' is a great way to disrupt the economy by having huge swathes of the working population forced to take time off work to 'isolate'.

 

Even though hardly anyone is actually 'sick', and the deaths are still, shall we say, 'questionable'.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

TEST TEST TEST!

 

Its the only way to keep this fake 'pandemic' going. The more people get tested, the more 'positive' cases will be 'detected', and coupled with the 'pingdemic' is a great way to disrupt the economy by having huge swathes of the working population forced to take time off work to 'isolate'.

 

Even though hardly anyone is actually 'sick', and the deaths are still, shall we say, 'questionable'.

Yeah I get this, but we are the only European country who is test crazy! Maybe the UK has just more sheep

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

TEST TEST TEST!

 

Its the only way to keep this fake 'pandemic' going. The more people get tested, the more 'positive' cases will be 'detected', and coupled with the 'pingdemic' is a great way to disrupt the economy by having huge swathes of the working population forced to take time off work to 'isolate'.

 

Even though hardly anyone is actually 'sick', and the deaths are still, shall we say, 'questionable'.

 

Speaking of testing, in Australia, they are now extending lockdown in Victoria based on 'the virus' being found in sewage water, which apparently tested positive, then negative, then positive again.

 

How dead does one's brain have to be to believe this bullshit?

 

I love now they say either 'covid was detected' in sewage or that 'the virus' was detected.

 

First of all, even if you believe the official story, 'covid' is not a virus so how the fuck can you find it. And second of all... 'the virus' hhhhmmm which 'virus' exactly ?

 

Of course all just repeated by the media without question.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Meant to have these plumbers replace some tiles in my bathroom and one guy shows up and says have to postpone because one of his guys was pinged by NHS app and then he tested positive on PCR now he is going in to hospital for a PCR test. These people inviting their own problems, no doubt if he tests positive in the hospital they stick him on midazolam and put him on the pathway to death. Then daily mail do an article saying 30 year old died from covid after he doubted the vaccine....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Meant to have these plumbers replace some tiles in my bathroom and one guy shows up and says have to postpone because one of his guys was pinged by NHS app and then he tested positive on PCR now he is going in to hospital for a PCR test. These people inviting their own problems, no doubt if he tests positive in the hospital they stick him on midazolam and put him on the pathway to death. Then daily mail do an article saying 30 year old died from covid after he doubted the vaccine....

 

Only sheep take voluntary PCR tests. Morons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2021 at 3:36 PM, DarianF said:

 

Speaking of testing, in Australia, they are now extending lockdown in Victoria based on 'the virus' being found in sewage water, which apparently tested positive, then negative, then positive again.

 

How dead does one's brain have to be to believe this bullshit?

 

I love now they say either 'covid was detected' in sewage or that 'the virus' was detected.

 

First of all, even if you believe the official story, 'covid' is not a virus so how the fuck can you find it. And second of all... 'the virus' hhhhmmm which 'virus' exactly ?

 

Of course all just repeated by the media without question.

 

One things for sure... covid is bull SHIT, horse SHIT or any other kind of SHIT.... so its no wonder the SHIT was found in sewage... 

 

``They`` obviously know its all SHIT. and are likely finding the whole SHIT show stimulating enough to start another movement

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good update Darian no more likes cheers.

 

To me that CDC report IS an admission that the PCR cant differentiate between flu & the elusive covid or why would they word it in such a way.

Why not just say they have more faster accurate tests being introduced.

But like she says the test should never be used to diagnose any disease, like its inventor Mullis stated.

 

Maybe the reason they are changing is Gates has a new test on the market maybe, that just coincidently was in the Times around the same time the CDC put their statement out & they want to cash in & make it more easier to keep the shit show rolling.

 

If it did tell the difference, the flu wouldn't have disappeared. How can you have the flu disappearing in countries like Sweden that didnt lockdown or mask. That bullshit excuse doesn't cut it. Then they make the claim covid is more contagious.

Masks & lockdowns have proven in all countries to make zero difference in so called outbreaks. So why would they with flu? Nothing to back any of this up, just pull it out there arse for their shitrag media virus & call it sCieNcE.

 

 

The only difference I can think of with covid & flu, is covid attacks elderly. Flu isnt fussy. Why I am open minded on the idea there is a tweaked virus.

Of course most on here dont believe viruses exist like Sam seems to be of the opinion.

 

 

Em9RDGYXMAM8xkM.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Good update Darian no more likes cheers.

 

To me that CDC report IS an admission that the PCR cant differentiate between flu & the elusive covid or why would they word it in such a way.

Why not just say they have more faster accurate tests being introduced.

But like she says the test should never be used to diagnose any disease, like its inventor Mullis stated.

 

Maybe the reason they are changing is Gates has a new test on the market maybe, that just coincidently was in the Times around the same time the CDC put their statement out & they want to cash in & make it more easier to keep the shit show rolling.

 

If it did tell the difference, the flu wouldn't have disappeared. How can you have the flu disappearing in countries like Sweden that didnt lockdown or mask. That bullshit excuse doesn't cut it. Then they make the claim covid is more contagious.

Masks & lockdowns have proven in all countries to make zero difference in so called outbreaks. So why would they with flu? Nothing to back any of this up, just pull it out there arse for their shitrag media virus & call it sCieNcE.

 

 

The only difference I can think of with covid & flu, is covid attacks elderly. Flu isnt fussy. Why I am open minded on the idea there is a tweaked virus.

Of course most on here dont believe viruses exist like Sam seems to be of the opinion.

 

 

Em9RDGYXMAM8xkM.jpg

 

 

Good comments mate.

 

As for the Mullis point, have you seen her video on him? Very worth watching if you haven't yet.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure I agree with this guy, but he makes a few points that cant be ignored in a fair debate & like I said children havent been suffering this like they do flu.

We know whatever it is or was, is very mild on most people Vallance & Whitty admitted....

So what do the terrain folks on this forum make of it? Why I personally dont jump on that bandwagon, as not enough questions answered or mentioned.

 

The Disappearance of Influenza

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-disappearance-of-influenza

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Not sure I agree with this guy, but he makes a few points that cant be ignored in a fair debate & like I said children havent been suffering this like they do flu.

We know whatever it is or was, is very mild on most people Vallance & Whitty admitted....

So what do the terrain folks on this forum make of it? Why I personally dont jump on that bandwagon, as not enough questions answered or mentioned.

 

The Disappearance of Influenza

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/the-disappearance-of-influenza

 

This is a very important discussion. The sudden disappearance of the flu is one of the greatest mysteries of this whole thing. Gives me many sleepless nights trying to figure it out. Interesting article. Thanks for sharing @oddsnsods

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone I know is going to an event where a negative Lateral Flow test is required.  There are a dozen of them altogether and none of them have taken the test, just scanned the barcode and reported a negative result.  

 

Just shows how ludicrous this whole testing thing is,

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid tests are deliberate and premeditated torture of one degree or another . Saliva tests work. They are proven to work, done properly. So why does no-one do them??

Why do I read that saliva tests are valid but they are not used in the UK??

And what about all that plastic waste created by billions of trashed swabs?

Utter rubbish, designed to make us scared, designed to hurt us, and not even that good.

I refuse to participate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Covid tests are deliberate and premeditated torture of one degree or another . Saliva tests work. They are proven to work, done properly. So why does no-one do them??

Why do I read that saliva tests are valid but they are not used in the UK??

And what about all that plastic waste created by billions of trashed swabs?

Utter rubbish, designed to make us scared, designed to hurt us, and not even that good.

I refuse to participate.

 

Have never taken one of these covid tests. And they'll need to call in plenty of police and army reinforcements if they ever try to force me to have one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Neither have I. I have no intention of doing so either.

 

Bastards in Australia now threatening us. They're going to come to our house if we refuse. Okay you bastards, I'm waiting.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Bastards in Australia now threatening us. They're going to come to our house if we refuse. Okay you bastards, I'm waiting.

Human rights and what is legal have been destroyed in  less than 2 years. You find a hidey hole or fight them mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, so here we go.

If you are asked to take PCR tests for work or even travelling.....you can refuse by saying "it violates WHO and all the regulatories". Will need to find the documents that say so first though. Make sure you film it. Then get your money back in court. Job done.

 

Fighting back is the only the way. Do not let the bastards coerce you into.

 

See this video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IrRJ639HcDOL/

 

Edited by elongated1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...