• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know I posted this earlier, but it seems even more relevant now, in light of the above.    

Prof Martin Neil of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of London has compiled an extremely important paper which is currently at pre-print stage. The paper is

Reading through the scientific data in some of the posts above just confirms my suspicion that there was never a SARS-COV-2 in the first place.  It never existed.  No one asks the question, why was th

Posted Images

Hi i am new to the forums after being a lurker for many years, thought i'd put my two-penneth in, though it's probably been said many times already...

One of those Covid Test centres appeared by me several weeks ago, every time I go past it no one appears to be there using it and there are many videos uploaded to YouTube of empty test centres since all this bullshit began, the security often getting arsey with those daring to film it!!!

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Hi i am new to the forums after being a lurker for many years, thought i'd put my two-penneth in, though it's probably been said many times already...

One of those Covid Test centres appeared by me several weeks ago, every time I go past it no one appears to be there using it and there are many videos uploaded to YouTube of empty test centres since all this bullshit began, the security often getting arsey with those daring to film it!!!

They test kids and then whole family with friends needs to isolate... Enough to keep BS going 🙄

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

Does anyone have a link to the vaccine booking website?

This page says that it reveals if someone had a jab or not. I want to check it to see if my mum's neighbour had it so that I can warn her.

You shouldn't be poking through people's medical records. And if they are public, they shouldn't be.

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You shouldn't be poking through people's medical records. And if they are public, they shouldn't be.

Well it's designed in a way for everyone to see, not my making.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Some good pictures of DARPA hydrogel in swabs. Good link here:

https://rense.com/general96/hydrogel-lithium-photos.php

As you know crystals are good transmitter.

i see why they use Lithium. it's given to Schizophrenics to dumb them down.

People who has to stick swabs regularly should have an antidote for Lithium. I don't know what that is but there must be a way.

My bad, Invermectin (see Fig 19) is the one that has the anti effect. No wonder it has been banned.

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

Why do we no longer have that fighting spirit?

Because we have been dumb down with likes of Flouride, mask (lack of oxygen), MSM/smartphone for mass hypnosis and now PCR swab test to mention a few.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

According to Professor Antonietta Gatti who is an experimental physicist, biomaterial researcher and coordinator of the Italian Institute of Technology’s Project of Nanoecotoxicology, the PCR test swabs contain dangerous fibres. Her analysis revealed that the swabs contain tough materials and large numbers of nano-particles including aluminium, silver titanium and glass fibres which are not included in the package insert.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/15/covid-pcr-test-swabs-are-as-dangerous-as-inhaling-asbestos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Her findings also suggest that use of the swabs could induce respiratory symptoms by damaging the mucous membrane making it more difficult to repel micro-organisms before they reach the airways - a problem which could be compounded by mask mandates and the breeding of germs. Repeated tests in particular could cause chronic lesions and particular risks could be posed to infants and children.

https://evolvetoecology.org/2021/05/05/what-is-in-the-pcr-tests/

The irritating result: the PCR test swabs are made of hard materials and contain a variety of (nano) particles made of silver, aluminium, titanium, glass fibres ect, many of which are undeclared in the package leaflet. When they enter the mucous membrane, they can cause wounds and inflammation, the scientist said. ENT doctors told 2020News that they are finding more hardened mucous membranes in people who are often tested for SARS-CoV-2. No longer intact mucous membranes can no longer fulfil their task of repelling viruses, bacteria and fungi before they reach the airways, as the pediatrician Eugen Janzen also reports. The germs thus penetrate into the airways without any immune filter. Particularly problematic in this context: the warm breath moisture under the masks is the ideal breeding ground for germs of all kinds.

Here are some of the electron microscope images of the test swabs analysed by Professor Gatti.

image-000-1.png

With a “cotton wool” stick made by Biocomma in Shenzhen, China, it was not possible for Prof. Gatti to determine whether it was made of carbon or cotton. The dirt in the product consisted of calcium corbonate, stainless steel and silicates.

image-014-1-1024x652.jpg?resize=639%2C407&ssl=1

A brush-like test stick from Manta, China, showed a large number of broken fibers. Carbon, oxygen, silicon, zirconium, sulfur, aluminum, titanium and sodium were found to be components of the sample.

image-018-1.jpg?resize=639%2C459&ssl=1

Another swab from Biocomma appeared to be made of fiberglass, or at least to have a fiberglass coating. Components were carbon, oxygen, aluminum, silicon and titanium. It could not be ruled out that an additional coating was made of organic materials.

image-013-1-1024x672.png?resize=639%2C419&ssl=1

The tip of the applicator of another test stick – FLOQSwabs – was coated with short nylon fibers arranged vertically.