Jump to content

Covid-19 Tests


Mitochondrial Eve
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

Still cannot my head around these "Covid Testing Sites" that are basically an open-air car park in some community centre, with pizza delivery blokes in Hi-Viz standing around some plastic boxes. I mean, would YOU trust such a set-up to be anything actually serious and genuine?

 

Good thing is, these low rank dopes are more likely to take a cash bribe to fake it for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how Reiner Fullmich is getting on? I’ve seen a couple of videos where people give him brilliant information. Gareth Icke shared one recently on twitter. I’m seeing that he’s aiming to sue the WHO, not sure how legit the claims are, or how he will get on. The two main people he seems to highlight are Tedros and Drosten, he’s aware of Bill Gates but Gates appears to have total immunity over all actions, and I mean all action. It’s at least a potential step in the right direction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but i think this is one BIG scam operation. I've experienced this kind of thing now several times. Here's how the script runs :

 

The Cabal (the ones in control of all the governments), get worried that people will start to riot and overthrow their government just as they did in the French Revolution. To prevent this, they hire (bribe / threaten) key people to make themselves VRY public and they disagree with everything and promise that there will be action and the tyrants will have to pay. In the meantime we must protest, BUT WE MUST PROTEST PEACEFULLY. NO VIOLENCE.

 

Everyone believes these groups, who keep the rhetoric coming out, but they do NOTHING, because they never had any intention of doing anything in the first place, They are a soporific, to keep the masses from revolution.

 

Down the line, they will either meet with an accident, or fade away into oblivion.

 

Don't believe that everything you hear is the truth. The 'rulers' have been practicing this kind of misinformation for hundreds of years.  Tell a big lie as often as possible and folks will believe you. I don't believe that any of them will do anything. The only thing that will stop this bullshit is revolution or an extinction event.

 

Am I a pessimist? You betcha. Been there, done that and worn the bloody T-Shirt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prof Martin Neil of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of London has compiled an extremely important paper which is currently at pre-print stage. The paper is based on data from the ONS Infection Survey and exposes the fraud that is PCR testing in the UK.

 

http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~norman/papers/Neil_PCR.pdf

 

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/02/uk-lighthouse-laboratories-testing-for-sars-cov-2-may-have-breached-who-emergency-use-assessment-and-potentially-violated-manufacturer-instructions-for-use/

 

When setting out the PCR testing protocol, the WHO instructed laboratories, in an unequivocal requirement, that a positive test result required matching of two or more of the three target genes (ORF1ab, N gene or S gene). A "single gene call" (the detection of just one of the genes) should be recorded as inconclusive, particularly given the greater risk that other coronaviruses or bacteria have been picked up rather than SARS-CoV-2 specifically.

 

image.png.7a13e1c7e332b2951531ee1fbadeb591.png

 

However, UK lighthouse laboratories have been declaring positive results from the detection of only one gene. The table below shows the percentage of tests completed between 21 September 2020 to 25th January 2021 which were classed as positive with the detection of only one target gene.

 

image.png.cad7c4d7604b55840a3cd0e9ad04dbad.png

 

The authors have found that up to 35% of positive cases have come from single gene calls. This phenomenon has apparently increased since new "variants" started to be reported around November 2020. In fact, this was a deliberate policy adopted apparently to track the progress of the new variant...

 

Quote

Conclusions

 

Unless the UK lighthouse laboratories have performed diagnostic validation of their single gene call, for both the original and the B1.1.7 variant, and there is no evidence of this in the public domain, it can only be assumed that, in the absence of confirmatory testing, many of the reported positive results may be inconclusive, negative or from people who suffered past infection for SARS-COV-2. Even with diagnostic validation of the single gene call, the UK lighthouse laboratories appear to be in breach of both the WHO emergency use assessment and, also, to have potentially violated the ThermoFisher TaqPath kit instructions for use.

 

Dan Astin Gregory has uploaded a video to YT about this which is clearly explained and well put together. Recommended viewing.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Prof Martin Neil of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the University of London has compiled an extremely important paper which is currently at pre-print stage. The paper is based on data from the ONS Infection Survey and exposes the fraud that is PCR testing in the UK.

 

http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~norman/papers/Neil_PCR.pdf

 

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/02/uk-lighthouse-laboratories-testing-for-sars-cov-2-may-have-breached-who-emergency-use-assessment-and-potentially-violated-manufacturer-instructions-for-use/

 

When setting out the PCR testing protocol, the WHO instructed laboratories, in an unequivocal requirement, that a positive test result required matching of two or more of the three target genes (ORF1ab, N gene or S gene). A "single gene call" (the detection of just one of the genes) should be recorded as inconclusive, particularly given the greater risk that other coronaviruses or bacteria have been picked up rather than SARS-CoV-2 specifically.

 

image.png.7a13e1c7e332b2951531ee1fbadeb591.png

 

However, UK lighthouse laboratories have been declaring positive results from the detection of only one gene. The table below shows the percentage of tests completed between 21 September 2020 to 25th January 2021 which were classed as positive with the detection of only one target gene.

 

image.png.cad7c4d7604b55840a3cd0e9ad04dbad.png

 

The authors have found that up to 35% of positive cases have come from single gene calls. This phenomenon has apparently increased since new "variants" started to be reported around November 2020. In fact, this was a deliberate policy adopted apparently to track the progress of the new variant...

 

 

Dan Astin Gregory has uploaded a video to YT about this which is clearly explained and well put together. Recommended viewing.

 

 

 

Keep these posts coming @Mitochondrial Eve . This is the kind of awesome stuff we need more than ever. Appreciated!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Credit to Dr Vernon Coleman for digging up this piece of UK Government guidance on PCR testing and thanks to @Basket Case for posting the link to his latest video where he covers this.

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/shocking-news-regarding-pcr-test_jjm6m2igY5ZVMqH.html

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-management-of-exposed-healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings/covid-19-management-of-exposed-healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings

 

In short, section 6 of the guidance acknowledges that individuals can test positive for SARS-CoV-2, via fragments of inactive virus, up to 90 days after being infectious and long after infectivity has passed.

 

image.png.a75dc6efa81ffb51ceda864f16a0b98c.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Credit to Dr Vernon Coleman for digging up this piece of UK Government guidance on PCR testing and thanks to @Basket Case for posting the link to his latest video where he covers this.

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/shocking-news-regarding-pcr-test_jjm6m2igY5ZVMqH.html

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-management-of-exposed-healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings/covid-19-management-of-exposed-healthcare-workers-and-patients-in-hospital-settings

 

In short, section 6 of the guidance acknowledges that individuals can test positive for SARS-CoV-2, via fragments of inactive virus, up to 90 days after being infectious and long after infectivity has passed.

 

image.png.a75dc6efa81ffb51ceda864f16a0b98c.png

 

I know I posted this earlier, but it seems even more relevant now, in light of the above.

 

Quote

"Complete live viruses are necessary for transmission, not the fragments identified by PCR. Prospective routine testing of reference and culture specimens and their relationship to symptoms, signs and patient co-factors should be used to define the reliability of PCR for assessing infectious potential. Those with high cycle threshold are unlikely to have infectious potential." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33270107/

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://davidicke.com/2021/03/12/reiner-fuellmich-talks-about-the-pcr-test/

 

The latest ive seem from Reiner Fuellmich, I still don’t know when he’s taking it all to court. Hard to know if this guy is legit or not. Obviously his lawsuits are a way out of this, it could be a cruel psyop like the post above explains. New information and articles on all this are hard to find

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This suggests that people could be diagnosed with Covid-19 whereas they are, in reality, infected with other viruses or even bacteria.

 

I think this is what is currently happening. Every autumn and spring we will face a new virus attack. This has been happening centuries. They all are now classified as a Covid.

We also shouldn't forget that it's about over 100 viruses happening all the time around us. Has been happening for ever. So It's a very normal situation for humanity. But now they have made this "virus" sounding so dangerous that it's comparable to the plague hence all the actions.

 

So the Covid is just a new word for all normal old and new viruses.

This is just pure madness. People are so hypnotized by the main stream media that they are completely blind. They don’t think anymore, they just jump off a cliff when the authorities say so.

Edited by Roska Postit
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Roska Postit said:

 

I think this is what is currently happening. Every autumn and spring we will face a new virus attack. This has been happening centuries. They all are now classified as a Covid.

We also shouldn't forget that it's about over 100 viruses happening all the time around us. Has been happening for ever. So It's a very normal situation for humanity. But now they have made this "virus" sounding so dangerous that it's comparable to the plague hence all the actions.

 

So the Covid is just a new word for all normal old and new viruses.

This is just pure madness. People are so hypnotized by the main stream media that they are completely blind. They don’t think anymore, they just jump off a cliff when the authorities say so.

 

"In principle, an asymptomatic young person stepping out of the testing booth and getting run over by a bus would count as a COVID-19 death."

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/gp-opinion/was-the-swedish-approach-to-covid-19-really-a-mist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I refused my daughter to be tested in school. Once... Then they send me form to home. And again... Now she came home with set of tests. They work like Jehovah Witnesses... Do they have problems with understanding? 😠

We will only be issuing the home test kits to those students who have completed onsite testing at the school. 

...or your child has received a kit but will not be taking part in home testing, please contact [email protected]

 

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/what-is-ethylene-oxide-mike-freeman-idle_pgwHTmxaPn7dFQb.html 

 

 

A very unpleasant development regarding swab tests...

 

>>> Ethylene Oxide <<<

 

Ethylene Oxide is on the Swabs and CAUSES CANCER.. 

 

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just got an email from the school my kids go to. 
Can anyone enlighten me please what is the difference between asymptomatic testing and PCR for people with symptoms ? They make it so confusing and no explanation. 
 Also what currently accounts as the Covid symptoms ? 
It makes me lough that educated and learned people take part in this Covid circus without even questioning it.
 

Please note that if you or your child develop symptoms of COVID 19, then you are required to get an official PCR COVID test from the Government website. People with symptoms cannot use the asymptomatic lateral flow rapid testing, as these do not work for people with symptoms!
 
I appreciate there is some confusion with regards to the different sort of testing, please see details below: 
 
1) Asymptomatic testing - these can be ordered or done at asymptomatic testing sites, and are purely for people without symptoms (ie household bubbles of school children) or staff, these are not for people with symptoms. 
 
2) PCR testing - these are for anyone with symptoms of COVID and are sent off to a lab. Even if you have a lateral flow rapid test kit at home, these should not be used for people with symptoms, and a PCR test is required.
 
If your child develops any COVID symptom, then you are required to get them a PCR test, by visiting the below link:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dotty said:

I just got an email from the school my kids go to. 
Can anyone enlighten me please what is the difference between asymptomatic testing and PCR for people with symptoms ? They make it so confusing and no explanation. 
 Also what currently accounts as the Covid symptoms ? 
It makes me lough that educated and learned people take part in this Covid circus without even questioning it.
 

Please note that if you or your child develop symptoms of COVID 19, then you are required to get an official PCR COVID test from the Government website. People with symptoms cannot use the asymptomatic lateral flow rapid testing, as these do not work for people with symptoms!
 
I appreciate there is some confusion with regards to the different sort of testing, please see details below: 
 
1) Asymptomatic testing - these can be ordered or done at asymptomatic testing sites, and are purely for people without symptoms (ie household bubbles of school children) or staff, these are not for people with symptoms. 
 
2) PCR testing - these are for anyone with symptoms of COVID and are sent off to a lab. Even if you have a lateral flow rapid test kit at home, these should not be used for people with symptoms, and a PCR test is required.
 
If your child develops any COVID symptom, then you are required to get them a PCR test, by visiting the below link:

 

 

From what I gather from this email "if your child gets symptoms then you are "required " to get a PCR test from a government website " 

 

What at the symptoms? from Search ....

 

 

Most common symptoms:
fever
dry cough
tiredness
 
Less common symptoms:
aches and pains
sore throat
diarrhoea
conjunctivitis
headache
loss of taste or smell
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
 
Serious symptoms:
difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
chest pain or pressure
loss of speech or movement
 
If your child has NO symptoms you MAY want to have an "Asymptomatic test at an asymptomatic testing site"  
 
Best advice is to ignore the whole email
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

From what I gather from this email "if your child gets symptoms then you are "required " to get a PCR test from a government website " 

 

What at the symptoms? from Search ....

 

 

Most common symptoms:
fever
dry cough
tiredness
 
Less common symptoms:
aches and pains
sore throat
diarrhoea
conjunctivitis
headache
loss of taste or smell
a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
 
Serious symptoms:
difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
chest pain or pressure
loss of speech or movement
 
If your child has NO symptoms you MAY want to have an "Asymptomatic test at an asymptomatic testing site"  
 
Best advice is to ignore the whole email

Thank you for the response. I was going to ignore it ;) 

I still do not understand though why there are two different tests to be taken if there is only one virus causing the illness.

Why there is not just a one test for visible symptoms or no symptoms? 

 

Couple of days ago I learned that COVID19 is the symptoms and Sars 2 Cov is the virus causing the symptoms. this is where it gets confusing because you can have the symptoms but not the virus, which means you probably have another type of flu or cold or something completely different.

so if the statistics shows COVID19 cases,  are they the people confirmed having COVID19 caused by SARS 2 COV or they are just people with COVID19 symptoms? 

 

Below is an extract from an article explaining the COVID19 and SARS 2 COV difference, it also compares it to the way how HIV causes  AIDS, interestingly enough many scientists argues whether HIV causes AIDS as there is no scientific evidence of it (even KARY Mullis mentions it in his book.  House of Numbers is a good documentary about the AIDS scam - since watching it I can not stop thinking how similar both outbreaks has been played out). 

 

Anyway this is the extract with a link attached:

 

'Just as the general public has become familiar with this terminology, officials have also begun using SARS-CoV-2 in connection with the recent outbreak. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, shortened to SARS-CoV-2, is actually the virus that causes COVID-19 (the disease). As the name indicates, this virus is genetically related to the SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV) that caused an outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in 2002-2003, however it is not the same virus.

How do all these terms fit together? "Coronavirus" is a generic term that includes a large family of viruses, similar to saying someone has the flu. SARS-CoV-2 is a specific virus that can cause COVID-19, a disease. As WHO explains, this is similar to differentiating HIV and AIDS — HIV is a virus that causes AIDS. Outlined on their website, "People often know the name of a disease, such as measles, but not the name of the virus that causes it (rubeola)."

 https://www.cleanlink.com/news/article/SARS-CoV-2-and-COVID-19-Whats-The-Difference--25264

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dotty said:

I still do not understand though why there are two different tests to be taken if there is only one virus causing the illness.

 

You're right ... there is no need for two tests , and doctors in the video in the link below say there's no need for nasal swabs ...

 

From what I gather there are effectively two types of "Tests" ...

One involves taking saliva from the mouth.

The other type is a nasal swab where a long Q tip thing is poked deep up your nose to an area where there is no bone separating the nasal passage from the brain ....

 

Much evidence this "nasal swab" is about implanting nano tech ( micro small robotic computer) into the brain ... 

 https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/18467-watch-this-everything-you-need-to-know-in-one-upload-nano-bots-in-the-test-shows-it-getting-tested-in-a-crime-lab/

 

What this nano tech will do is anybody's guess , some think when 5G is fully activated it will make people into cyborg zombies..... 

 

As far as we know the mouth swab test is not dangerous....

 

But why two tests ??? Maybe they haven't enough nano chips to turn everyone into zombies , maybe some people will refuse the nasal swab ....   

 

Covid is a riddle within a riddle , only time will reveal all the mysteries.

 

 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2021 at 1:08 PM, Dotty said:

Thank you for the response. I was going to ignore it ;) 

I still do not understand though why there are two different tests to be taken if there is only one virus causing the illness.

Why there is not just a one test for visible symptoms or no symptoms? 

 

See, the trouble is that like myself, you're looking at this logically. 😉

 

Logic dictates that regardless of whether you have symptoms or not, a test 'should' determine if you have the virus or not.

 

Virus + symptoms = positive

Virus - symptoms = positive

No virus or symptoms = negative

 

Therefore it is illogical that there should be different tests and procedures, depending on if you have symptoms or not.

 

Unless of course these tests aren't actually looking for the presence of a virus or not, but something else instead...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/26/2021 at 6:14 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

See, the trouble is that like myself, you're looking at this logically. 😉

 

Logic dictates that regardless of whether you have symptoms or not, a test 'should' determine if you have the virus or not.

 

Virus + symptoms = positive

Virus - symptoms = positive

No virus or symptoms = negative

 

Therefore it is illogical that there should be different tests and procedures, depending on if you have symptoms or not.

 

Unless of course these tests aren't actually looking for the presence of a virus or not, but something else instead...

You mean apart from collecting your DNA for the database?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...