Mandatory muzzles ???

Mandatory muzzles  

34 members have voted

1. 1. how long will they be mandatory???

• a month
    • three months
    • six months
    • a year
    • they are here to stay for a long time

24 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

sorry i ment masks

how long will they impose the muzzels(i can't help mysef)

personaly i think they are here at least to christmas, because it is psychological war 

They are here indefinitely, despite any genuine threat to people under 75 disappearing. Everything they've imposed has been brought in without an end date. At no point have they thrown us a bone since 'just flatten the curve'. And we all know what happened after that - further tightening of the screw.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, sunshine1 said:

BoJo hinted until next summer i think that i read.

I hope not.

So depressing seeing people muzzled up.

well in croatia we will enter in third week of mandatory muzzels...

his statment is predictive programing at work 

They are here to stay as long as people obey the "rules" or, failing that, until a vaccine is "ready". As for how long that would take, I wouldn't like to say with any confidence.

I think here in England that the mask wearing will peter out. You should expect a higher level of compliance at the beginning but, the more people start to see others not abiding by the rules, the more they will consider in envy that they don't want to wear one either and contemplate the option of not doing so. The more people see the lack of consequences for non-compliance compared with the consequences of compliance (such as people feeling unwell, not being able to breathe or experiencing skin irritation etc), the less inclined they will be to wear one. I have been encouarged by reports that many people are already not complying and are not generally being strongly challenged.

There is also the consideration of legal proceedings being brought. Fox Mulder posted an excellent article earlier explaining how the UK government has passed the new law without proper parliamentary scrutiny but that, by the time legal action is brought which would force examination of the rules, these would have been rolled back anyway making the argument academic. This is what happened in Simon Dolan's judicial review. It took about 3 months for Simon Dolan's case to be heard by which point lockdown measures had been eased enough that the judge no longer felt the need to scrutinise the measures to any great degree.

There is no sound legal or scientific basis for the mandatory wearing of face coverings and cases will certainly be brought to challenge the new Regulations in England. Given that it took about 3 months for the Dolan case to be heard, I will therefore vote for 3 months (in England) for this time around. Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part though.

But I think that they may seek to reimpose such measures again at another time and, in order to do so, the government will not want to have had the matter legally and scientifically scrutinised in court.

• Like 2
On 7/25/2020 at 11:30 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

They are here to stay as long as people obey the "rules" or, failing that, until a vaccine is "ready". As for how long that would take, I wouldn't like to say with any confidence.

I think here in England that the mask wearing will peter out. You should expect a higher level of compliance at the beginning but, the more people start to see others not abiding by the rules, the more they will consider in envy that they don't want to wear one either and contemplate the option of not doing so. The more people see the lack of consequences for non-compliance compared with the consequences of compliance (such as people feeling unwell, not being able to breathe or experiencing skin irritation etc), the less inclined they will be to wear one. I have been encouarged by reports that many people are already not complying and are not generally being strongly challenged.

There is also the consideration of legal proceedings being brought. Fox Mulder posted an excellent article earlier explaining how the UK government has passed the new law without proper parliamentary scrutiny but that, by the time legal action is brought which would force examination of the rules, these would have been rolled back anyway making the argument academic. This is what happened in Simon Dolan's judicial review. It took about 3 months for Simon Dolan's case to be heard by which point lockdown measures had been eased enough that the judge no longer felt the need to scrutinise the measures to any great degree.

There is no sound legal or scientific basis for the mandatory wearing of face coverings and cases will certainly be brought to challenge the new Regulations in England. Given that it took about 3 months for the Dolan case to be heard, I will therefore vote for 3 months (in England) for this time around. Perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part though.

But I think that they may seek to reimpose such measures again at another time and, in order to do so, the government will not want to have had the matter legally and scientifically scrutinised in court.

I think part of the objective is its here to stay as a new normal  even when they eventually  lift the order  their will be those so convinced wearing it😷 helped save them from catching a deadly virus  they wont go shopping  or on transport without.ever again...     just to keep up the ongoing notion  of fear &  illness constantly reminding us all  its always just round the corner can you imagine when the nxt pandemic " flu " season kicks off  ........  people coughing spluttering  everywhere ...😓   I dont think  the good old fashioned  " handkerchief"  is gonna  cut it anymore.............then i suppose why would it when you can go hands free!!!  

The plan is for sure to keep them until the 'injection' is ready and the 'entire' population of the world has been given the DNA altering shot. But i hope they will only be here until either A) Trump wins the next election there and overthrows the deep state or B) We revolt and over throw the government and deep state here. 

Either way its a bumpy road ahead..... 

yep 3mths- upto flu season - then human stupidty will takeover  

CURRENT muzzle order lifted     SUBJECT TO 

new powers granting  government  or" local authority " ordering of compulsory mask use with immediate effect ...

ALL large organised events & gatherings WE WILL be ALLOWED to attend subject to    government strongly advises  ALL large venues to implement a face mask policy..ON ENTRY  "get your team colours face mask or favourite band here.. " 

A friend of my family said "Until the vaccine is released and EVERYONE'S  had it this is not going to end". This same persons grandchild is already vaccine damaged. This has not put her off though. She is not only going to still have the vaccine but convinced that it is the only way out.......These people need lining up!

On 7/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, Brad the lad said:

A friend of my family said "Until the vaccine is released and EVERYONE'S  had it this is not going to end". This same persons grandchild is already vaccine damaged. This has not put her off though. She is not only going to still have the vaccine but convinced that it is the only way out.......These people need lining up!

Right there, from someone "who knows"... really sorry to hear about your friend's child, I'm sure no one really understands the pain of seeing this until they've experienced it themselves. Watching the "Vaxxed" movie was bad enough for me...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

As far as I  know neither govt nor any shops has had a risk assessment on mask wearing...

At this point I doubt it's worth debating with the masked any longer?  they have made their choice.

Correct, an article on the UK Column highlighted this recently with them writing to the government / Public Health England asking if they had undertook a full risk assessment prior to to the imposition of face muzzles in shops and if they had, could they provide the document in question.

No response has been forthcoming so far... 

Meanwhile, 99% maskateers in shops where I live... I'm the 1%.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2020 at 12:00 AM, Alnitak said:

The plan is for sure to keep them until the 'injection' is ready and the 'entire' population of the world has been given the DNA altering shot. But i hope they will only be here until either A) Trump wins the next election there and overthrows the deep state or B) We revolt and over throw the government and deep state here. 

Either way its a bumpy road ahead..... 

Trump IS the deep state, ffs 😂

On 7/25/2020 at 10:59 PM, screamingeagle said:

sorry i ment masks

how long will they impose the muzzles(i can't help mysef)

personaly i think they are here at least to christmas, because it is psychological war 

They will be here until the vaccine is rolled out.

1 hour ago, Jack said:

It is under legislation that they will be here at least 6-12 months.

They can then extend it after that.

They are here for a very long time

Confirmed on the UK Column news yesterday that the Government order stays in place for a 12 month period, after that they can then simply reinstate it for another 12 months... essentially a rolling mandate until "the vaccine" arrives... 😞

They will be mandatory as long as covidiots carry on wearing them. If everyone took them off tomorrow and said fuck this shit, they won't really be mandatory anymore will they? I mean, is anything really ever mandatory if everyone chooses not to comply with said rule? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Things are getting worse here, from tomorrow the Canaries are saying that, like mainland Spain, masks are compulsory as soon as you leave your home. I suppose I’ll find out soon enough what the police say when I go out without a mask but carrying a UK exemption card. It works in local supermarkets and post office, so fingers firmly crossed as I cannot wear a mask for even a couple of minutes. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, HeartSpirit said:

Things are getting worse here, from tomorrow the Canaries are saying that, like mainland Spain, masks are compulsory as soon as you leave your home. I suppose I’ll find out soon enough what the police say when I go out without a mask but carrying a UK exemption card. It works in local supermarkets and post office, so fingers firmly crossed as I cannot wear a mask for even a couple of minutes. 

photoshop  and copy/paste the uk crown logo onto it. :D