Chelation therapy?

Hello everyone. I sadly was not informed properly on vaccinations so my 3 children are vaccinated, although my youngest is nearly 3 so he will at least not be taking others coming up now I am informed.

I am wanting to take out some of the heavy metals from their bodies from vaccinations as I understand they build up in the body. Older children are 9 and 13. Anyone able to educate me on ways to do this? I’ve seen from a herbalist some ‘chelation therapy’ capsules containing chlorella that he says can help. Not sure of the best methods? Tia

The first step is establishing the levels of metal toxicity and, as far as I'm aware, the test would have to be carried out by a practitioner.  Certainly the test that Genova Diagnostics offered had to be done via a professional (I used a functional medicine doctor) who will interpret it.  Having said that, when it comes to children there are obviously strict rules and regulations and I don't know how that works but would exercise caution.  I would be inclined to check the website of the British Society for Ecological Medicine for registered and qualified practitioners.

I've used DMSA following major amalgam removal but you need to be careful with this stuff as it can be quite unpleasant!

• Thanks 1

DMSA is a chelating material that binds tighter to the mercury than your body tissues therefore enabling the chelated (bound) mercury out into the urine. It's this same process that can test other materials such as lead, aluminium, cadmium etc.  So for the first test you take DMSA and put aside a certain quantity of your urine over a 12 hour period which then gets forwarded to the lab.  The effect of this unfortunately is very pungent urine.

There's another product called DMPS which I believe is as strong as the DMSA.  Don't think DMSA is available in the UK, can't remember where I bought it from though but likely Europe.

Am guessing you're concerned about Thimerosol?  Have you looked at Dr Sarah Myhill's website?  She's a private UK GP and there's loads of info on her website, it's a good resource.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

DMSA is a chelating material that binds tighter to the mercury than your body tissues therefore enabling the chelated (bound) mercury out into the urine. It's this same process that can test other materials such as lead, aluminium, cadmium etc.  So for the first test you take DMSA and put aside a certain quantity of your urine over a 12 hour period which then gets forwarded to the lab.  The effect of this unfortunately is very pungent urine.

There's another product called DMPS which I believe is as strong as the DMSA.  Don't think DMSA is available in the UK, can't remember where I bought it from though but likely Europe.

Am guessing you're concerned about Thimerosol?  Have you looked at Dr Sarah Myhill's website?  She's a private UK GP and there's loads of info on her website, it's a good resource.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and providing me with this info, I have not heard of Sr Sarah Myhill so will have a look after this reply.

Thermasol and whatever else they sneak into vaccines yes. Everything from the toxic environment too I suppose. Even heavy metals go in our water so I’ve stopped the family drinking tap water. 

Aside from the strange sounding chemicals people are taking which might be a bit extreme ... two herbs parsley and coriander chelate the body so you can look them up.  Bear in mind that because they absorb heavy metals its important that you get from a good place.  Also these herbs were regarded as being very strong medicine in olden times so maybe not overuse them

Another good source which is easy to use is Dr Udo's Beyond Greens ... this is a very good mixture of many superfoods and green herbs.  Again you can add a little bit when you are cooking rice or porridge or whatever for your family, and over time it will heal things.

Edited by rideforever

3 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Magnesium is an excellent chelator. I use it regularly. Best sources are Magnesium Bisglyconate, Malate or Taureate. Magnesium Oxide or Stearate are not so good. Epsom Salts (Magnesium) in a bath are also good.

I would definitely agree on magnesium but not to take it orally - I have found transdermal application of magnesium to be far more effective. Magnesium is notoriously difficult to absorb through the digestive tract and can cause stomach upsets.

On the old forum, Grimstock recommended making your own magnesium oil spray through melting magnesium chloride flakes in distilled water (I cheat and use mineral water) and then placing it in a spray bottle. I use magnesium flakes sourced from the Zechstein rather than of Dead Sea origin as it is supposed to be cleaner and purer. You have to be careful where you spray it though as it can cause reactions, and it is better to start off slowly and gently with the level of magnesium concentration. I only spray feet, legs, stomach and arms and avoid more sensitive areas.

I have definitely experienced benefits including thicker hair, improvements to dry skin and better hormone regulation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I would definitely agree on magnesium but not to take it orally - I have found transdermal application of magnesium to be far more effective. Magnesium is notoriously difficult to absorb through the digestive tract and can cause stomach upsets.

On the old forum, Grimstock recommended making your own magnesium oil spray through melting magnesium chloride flakes in distilled water (I cheat and use mineral water) and then placing it in a spray bottle. I use magnesium flakes sourced from the Zechstein rather than of Dead Sea origin as it is supposed to be cleaner and purer. You have to be careful where you spray it though as it can cause reactions, and it is better to start off slowly and gently with the level of magnesium concentration. I only spray feet, legs, stomach and arms and avoid more sensitive areas.

I have definitely experienced benefits including thicker hair, improvements to dry skin and better hormone regulation.

I use magnesium orally and have the gel for use on the skin as well as using Epsom Salts.. I haven't had any problems with it.  In fact after being poisoned with fluoroquinolone antibiotics,  oral magnesium was the way to feeling better and ridding my body of toxins.. I also use milk of magnesia, not the one with bleach in, just the one with magnesia and water as a deodorant and sometimes for teeth cleaning. Thank you for your suggestion with the flakes, maybe i will try that as well. 🙂

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 2