We need to talk about excess deaths

greenheart

8 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

Why so rude and judgemental? 

Because of your post ....

39 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

totally sceptical about the virus. What I'm wondering and what I think is being discussed here a bit as well is why, if there is no virus, are the hospitals all of a sudden inundated with patients, running out of beds, running out of ventilators, etc. Why is there a surge of patients? What are these people coming to the hospital with if it's not Covid? If it's just numbers being made up, surely someone working in these hospitals would be speaking out.

It is pure .... ermm ....

I asked you for your information and you stated that you have none .... thus your first post on this forum reads in a singular manner!

WHAT do you base YOUR first post on?

Edited by ink

16 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

Not a nice way to treat a new member @ink, there's no need to be snippy.

Fair enough.

What would you do? Unfair question though.

You don't need to 'watch' the forum for those who would remove your supposed rights!

I asked what the first post of the new member was based on what they said ....

43 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

No, I have nothing. I'm not here to debate, I'm just looking to hear people's views on it.

So their concept of this current 'pandemic' is based on .... 'nothing'?

1 hour ago, Nyadu said:

why, if there is no virus, are the hospitals all of a sudden inundated with patients, running out of beds, running out of ventilators, etc. Why is there a surge of patients? What are these people coming to the hospital with if it's not Covid? If it's just numbers being made up, surely someone working in these hospitals would be speaking out. Any theories/thoughts? I can't seem to make sense of it...

And they do not wish to have any debate .... but the post they made (first post as a new member) would or may create a lack of 'trust' in that which is discussed here.

But you consider me 'snippy'!

Edited by ink

Here is a video and 1 image I think are appropriate. The video is on Dropbox its too big to upload here..

116487761_10217481845067178_3413432305530948283_n.jpg.a1017b96e4b8ccaede871140e2c97b12.jpg.1b36dbc86b7cd27e94f2a22aa8b431e1.jpg

Falsified Death Certificates Mass Scale Dropbox Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c81blpsgb228tzr/Hospital Death Certificates Falsified.mp4?dl=0

ps A monty python gif, it has no relation whatsoever,  but its funny..

montypythonarmy.gif.d2560e8ef9f93ca27c0ee88aab7f3cb9.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ink said:

Fair enough.

What would you do? Unfair question though.

You don't need to 'watch' the forum for those who would remove your supposed rights!

I asked what the first post of the new member was based on what they said ....

So their concept of this current 'pandemic' is based on .... 'nothing'?

And they do not wish to have any debate .... but the post they made (first post as a new member) would or may create a lack of 'trust' in that which is discussed here.

But you consider me 'snippy'!

@ink not sure I understand all of your post but, regardless, you're obviously enlightened and the plandemic was no surprise to you.  If you're coming from a position of starting to doubt or question the whole Covid thing along with the MSM hysteria then it's not easy to find trustworthy sources of information.  Added to which so many healthcare workers have effectively been silenced/threatened and there's a massive scandal with so many elderly dying yet the government have not taken any responsibility.  Where's the truth?  Your government won't tell you the truth so you need to find out for yourself.  How?

There's nothing wrong with listening to the views of others, remember this has been a massive shock to the population who'd undoubtedly be incredulous if they were told the truth.  Point those who ask to various interviews, vids, documents, links etc., there's a massive amount of knowledge on here to be shared.

Understand why you've used the word 'trust', that's a tricky one but you're obviously better placed than I to make that call.  I'd like to apologise for calling you 'snippy', it was out of order.

Peace.

4 hours ago, Nyadu said:

Hi, I'm new here and totally sceptical about the virus. What I'm wondering and what I think is being discussed here a bit as well is why, if there is no virus, are the hospitals all of a sudden inundated with patients, running out of beds, running out of ventilators, etc. Why is there a surge of patients? What are these people coming to the hospital with if it's not Covid? If it's just numbers being made up, surely someone working in these hospitals would be speaking out. Any theories/thoughts? I can't seem to make sense of it...

Hey.

I can only speak from my experience.

But I have not seen any evidence when I was at the hospital to visit my father at the start of the crisis, nor on any youtube video, where hospitals have been overwhelmed. In fact the opposite. Thery're all empty, staff are going on holiday pay or making silly dance videos to post on youtube.

The US has a much better coverage of the empty hospitals imo. And it's not only conspiracy theorists talking out about it and shooting videos of empty hospitals, many MANY REAL Drs and Surgeons and Hospital Managers HAVE spoken out, that their hospitals are empty, no one is sick. Then after they speak out, they get deleted on the mainstream media. So if you want to see the videos you will often have to look in other places, or i'm sure there are plenty here if you do a search.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:23 PM, AndyJ said:

My guess is the ventilators, excess medication, DNR orders placed on people in the hospitals and care homes as well as the false inflation of the death statistics. Those who have died of alleged Covid had conditions that would have led to their deaths eventually but possibly not as many would have usually died in such a short space of time. It looks like people have been murdered by medical malpractice and the numbers data has also been heavily manipulated (counting deaths from other causes as Covid related, counting deaths multiple times etc) to give the appearance of a pandemic. They actually never needed a real virus to even exist. 

You are right. I know of people who were placed on ventilators and died or were killed by overdoses (morphine) at the hospital. I personally know one person who was mistreated at the hospital during the scamdemic, and they died from other causes, yet death certificate says covid. 😑

Guest Gone Fishing...
14 hours ago, CyprusAvenue said:

If you're coming from a position of starting to doubt or question the whole Covid thing along with the MSM hysteria then it's not easy to find trustworthy sources of information

Then you can easily have a real good read through all the threads and info here on this very forum BEFORE you start posting. 

How much information do you need to see that it's all a hoax. 

I would not sign up to a forum without having a good read through first. 

This new poster is playing games it would seem. 

Straight in at the deep end quoting MSM bullshit which we all know to not be true. 

Or incredibly lazy and naive..

Which is it ?