We need to talk about excess deaths

greenheart

So what caused the excess deaths (over and above the long-term average) that have been attributed to "the virus"? I've seen very little discussion of this so far. We can see that these occurred in hospitals and care homes in quite specific areas and has almost entirely affected the elderly. 5G? The lockdown itself? Different things in different places? What things? It's quite difficult to be totally confident in "coming out" to people without some solid reasons.

My guess is the ventilators, excess medication, DNR orders placed on people in the hospitals and care homes as well as the false inflation of the death statistics. Those who have died of alleged Covid had conditions that would have led to their deaths eventually but possibly not as many would have usually died in such a short space of time. It looks like people have been murdered by medical malpractice and the numbers data has also been heavily manipulated (counting deaths from other causes as Covid related, counting deaths multiple times etc) to give the appearance of a pandemic. They actually never needed a real virus to even exist. 

• Like 1

Been a lurker round here since March time, so hello 🖐

id actually wanted to start a thread about this subject so

from experience (my dear grandmother died) She lived on an island. She had not been alone without one of her daughters visiting for more than 2 or 3 weeks Going back 10 years. One of my aunties tried to reach her but was denied boarding the ferry)

5 or 6 weeks being alone, she fell in her house and then died within days.

i see this as an indirect death because of this situation, and I very much believe there’s plenty more like her out there.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, greenheart said:

So what caused the excess deaths 

Well first you need to be sure there are any excess deaths .... 

I guess the bodies are disposed of by undertakers ... they should be doing more trade ... but I'm not sure they are .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baws said:

5 or 6 weeks being alone, she fell in her house and then died within days.

i see this as an indirect death because of this situation, and I very much believe there’s plenty more like her out there.

Sorry to read this :0( 

You're correct. They'll be much more of this unreported. And also there's all the normal hospital treatments and procedures that have been denied for months too.. 

Hidden deaths amounting to more than they claim the virus took. 

No lie is too big for the NHS and this Government.  My family has been affected by this 'virus' including the loss of a formally healthy relative with no co-morbidities.  His fate was decided by his age I believe but of course there's no way to prove this which is rather convenient.

15 minutes ago, CyprusAvenue said:

No lie is too big for the NHS and this Government.  My family has been affected by this 'virus' including the loss of a formally healthy relative with no co-morbidities.  His fate was decided by his age I believe but of course there's no way to prove this which is rather convenient.

Thanks for sharing that CyprusAvenue, and sorry for you and the family’s loss. I know it’s a very personal thing to share on a public forum but, given the circumstances I felt it needs sharing too.

Another worrying outcome from this situation are the suicide deaths.

3 hours ago, Baws said:

Thanks for sharing that CyprusAvenue, and sorry for you and the family’s loss. I know it’s a very personal thing to share on a public forum but, given the circumstances I felt it needs sharing too.

Another worrying outcome from this situation are the suicide deaths.

Thank you @Baws and was sorry to hear about your grandmother.  It seems especially cruel to deny a ferry journey that was being taken in order to check on the well-being of an elderly person, a member of a generation who've been treated exceptionally badly by this Government.

Some time ago, before signing up, I'd seen a post whereby someone had said that they didn't know anyone who'd actually had this 'virus' and others had agreed.  Unfortunately I have another family member who apparently had the 'virus' but survived.  The information given to their nearest and dearest was frankly preposterous, a web of deceit.

Yes, agree re the suicide deaths.  Some time ago I heard that the numbers weren't available from the ONS, although they usually are.  Hmmmm.

In Germany, there are claims by the Extraparliamentary Investigation Commission that 90% of necessary operations were not carried out due to the virus crisis.

https://acu2020.org/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-german-extra-parliamentary-inquiry-covid-19/5717766

"For example, an internal report of the Federal Ministry of the Interior has determined that 90% of all necessary operations in Germany were not carried out, which affected 2.5 million people. And also in this report it is written that 5,000 to 125,000 patients have died as a result of the government measures. These are people, fellow men, fellow citizens who have already died or are still dying. This report had the status of 7 May 2020, which is also the reason why we are now taking this Corona Investigation Committee into our own hands, because we cannot wait any longer."

A quick search brought this up:

https://khn.org/news/nearly-half-of-americans-delayed-medical-care-due-to-pandemic/

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:04 PM, shadowmoon said:

Imho sending infectious flu patients out of hospitals into elderly homes caused the majority of deaths.

fully agree!

They also doubled the morphine and morphine analogue use in many cases from march - in order, no doubt to calm the stressed and worried frial and elderly - that would be their cover story.

The death pathway  used in hospitals is another area that is not discussed.

Democide!

3 hours ago, zarkov said:

fully agree!

They also doubled the morphine and morphine analogue use in many cases from march - in order, no doubt to calm the stressed and worried frial and elderly - that would be their cover story.

The death pathway  used in hospitals is another area that is not discussed.

Democide!

Pension is £175 a week.

They killed around 20,000 oap's (175 x 20,000)

That equals 3500000 a week  in pensions  no longer claimed .

If I am right in this, where did all that money go?

• Sad 1

I'm reading Virus Mania. One procedure that is deployed is to diagnose an illness, provide toxic medication or other intensive measures, the patient gets worse and dies, then it is claimed that they died of the illness. Apparently this has happened a lot with HIV-AIDs, where the patient started off "asymptomatic".

Sickening.

• Like 1

1)  ventilator's caused 1,000's of deaths when they should not have been used, but were because of Covid hysteria and over-reaction.

2) many patients not getting the usual and required amount of care in hospitals and nursing homes, because of Covid hysteria.

3) people being treated for Covid, because of Covid hysteria, when they actually had something else.

4) people being treated for Covid, because of false positive test, when they actually had something else.

5) fraudulent numbers.

Take your pick.  They all add up to many deaths due to Covid fraud and hysteria.

• Like 1

Personally I haven't seen any "excess deaths". I haven't been ill, my wife hasn't been ill, none of our family or anyone we know has been ill. No one they all know has been ill either. I haven't seen any shopworkers go off sick, the guy in the tiny cornershop up the road has kept going as normal, no one wears masks in his shop, no one has been ill. I haven't even heard so much as a cough or snuffle from anyone, anywhere for months. The British public have never sounded so healthy.

NO ONE HAS BEEN ILL.

Endless talk of "deaths" in the papers and on the telly though. 

@wodens_vengeance, yep.  All the numbers are just fraud and fiction.   The news media talks about ICU's being filled up with Covid patients, and in the background they have video of nurses moving terminally ill patients around in an ICU, leading the viewer to believe those are all the Covid-19 patients, when in fact that video is just stock footage of a busy ICU that could have been years old, or it's stock footage of a drill.  This is how they mesmerize people with false beliefs.

This paper explains the cause of "happy hypoxia" (which is actually a blood disorder):https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

Millimetre microwave radiation inhibits the absorption of oxygen by red blood cells, so much of the oxygen remains in blood plasma where an oximeter can't detect it (which confuses doctors).  This will cause oxidative damage throughout the body over time and oxygen therapy just exacerbates this, especially the government-mandated ventilators that have proven to be a death sentence.  What these patients need is anti-oxidant therapy, either high-dose vitamin C (as the paper shows, ascorbic acid levels are also reduced) or hydroxychloroquine or methylene blue.

In care homes the deaths are from euthanasia with opioids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrD8lkhc4aw

...and also from dehydration/starvation, e.g. https://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/health/chestnut-court-accused-of-neglect-1-6597087

On 7/25/2020 at 6:53 AM, greenheart said:

So what caused the excess deaths (over and above the long-term average) that have been attributed to "the virus"? I've seen very little discussion of this so far. We can see that these occurred in hospitals and care homes in quite specific areas and has almost entirely affected the elderly. 5G? The lockdown itself? Different things in different places? What things? It's quite difficult to be totally confident in "coming out" to people without some solid reasons.

Various causes due to previous conditions most of which can be traced back to what people have been eating for their entire life, calling it food, when most of it was posion. IN American specifically I speak of, consider what the typical menu reads as in any diner or restaurant or pub/bar:

Fried chicken, chicken wings, fried cheese, french fries, steak, eggs, mashed potatoes, gravy, pancakes, waffles, sausage, bacon, maple syrup, sugar, coffee, cream, milk, spinach, fish tacos, pork chops, ribs, crossant, tomatoes, cheese, pasta, pizza, deli sandwhiches, roast beef, turkey, corned beef, ham, chicken, cheeseburger, hot dog, BBQ, corn, broccoli, carrots. All are on the acid side of the pH scale. Starch and blood, and often times these items are frozen and cooked with a microwave.

Now throw in cigarettes, beer, liquor, vaping, heroin, cocaine, meth, and big pharma pills such as xanex or oxy whatever.

Now throw in "energy" drinks which are straight up poison heart-attack-by-the-age-of-50 in a can.

Mix all of that together and that's the typical American. I've seen them, I've been friends with them, I've lived with them. Are some of them good hearted hospitable people? Sure, but they are ignorant to nutrition and too lazy to chop up vegetables and not strong enough to quit their many vices.

And they resent me for being disciplined.

There's more to it than food, such as unique scenarios for each person. Take any number of us forty-somethings, many of us had a grandfather who was in the war, including myself, and some of them saw battle and heavy artillery. My grandfather was in a fox hole while bombs were being dropped all around him and he told my mother that he felt his heart shake from the massive force of the bombs. War destroys people too. He lived to be 77 which is pretty good considering everything he experienced, and he didn't have such a great food lifestyle either, he ate a lot of ice cream. lol He loved ice cream.

The corona "virus" numbers are bullshite, every last one of them. We have no way of knowing at this point what is true and what is false, "they" have lied to us so badly, the MSM and government. And so many blind people are eating up all this fear like they can't live without it, and without their TV and the "news" agencies and the gossip.

I hope to see the day when humanity move beyond this and see it for what it is, and they learn from it and are more conscious and aware because of it. Hopefully people to learn again how to work together and the importance of a family unit, and to work together with their family and friends to grow food and be sustainable. I hope they learn to turn the TV off and to be able to identify propaganda and social engineering when it is being perpetrated against them.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here and totally sceptical about the virus. What I'm wondering and what I think is being discussed here a bit as well is why, if there is no virus, are the hospitals all of a sudden inundated with patients, running out of beds, running out of ventilators, etc. Why is there a surge of patients? What are these people coming to the hospital with if it's not Covid? If it's just numbers being made up, surely someone working in these hospitals would be speaking out. Any theories/thoughts? I can't seem to make sense of it...

14 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

Hi, I'm new here and totally sceptical about the virus. What I'm wondering and what I think is being discussed here a bit as well is why, if there is no virus, are the hospitals all of a sudden inundated with patients, running out of beds, running out of ventilators, etc. Why is there a surge of patients? What are these people coming to the hospital with if it's not Covid? If it's just numbers being made up, surely someone working in these hospitals would be speaking out. Any theories/thoughts? I can't seem to make sense of it...

Have you documented the information that you state?

If so .... please post it : )

I have well over 100 gb of documents and videos to back up that which I can state .... what have you got please?

1 minute ago, ink said:

Have you documented the information that you state?

If so .... please post it : )

I have well over 100 gb of documents and videos to back up that which I can state .... what have you got please?

No, I have nothing. I'm not here to debate, I'm just looking to hear people's views on it.

2 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

I'm not here to debate,

lol

You know .... I even have saved threads from places such as 'Mums Net' .... literally there was a thread started by a doctor in London who stated that his place was empty!

I saved over 700 posts (actually the whole pages) .... many, many from nurses and docs all saying .... EMPTY and no work to do!

So you have 'nothing' and are 'not here to debate'!

What is the point of your first post then .... just after joining .... really

13th signals or 77th brigade?

26 minutes ago, Nyadu said:

the hospitals werent full, they werent u indated with patients,

a lot of people in the area are afraid of speaking out, losing jobs, neing ostricised etc.

There was a media blackout aswell so media werent allowed to report from nurses etc only those from the officila line of command.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ink said:

lol

You know .... I even have saved threads from places such as 'Mums Net' .... literally there was a thread started by a doctor in London who stated that his place was empty!

I saved over 700 posts (actually the whole pages) .... many, many from nurses and docs all saying .... EMPTY and no work to do!

So you have 'nothing' and are 'not here to debate'!

What is the point of your first post then .... just after joining .... really

13th signals or 77th brigade?

Why so rude and judgemental? Like I said, I'm new here, I'm finding out, I'm learning, I'm listening, I want to hear what people are saying. There is a lot that I don't know or understand, hence my question.