Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous

Some time ago David posted a link to an interview on youtube with Andrew Kaufman with Dawn Lester and David Parker. They discussed their book "What really makes you ill?"

Of course this has now been removed but can still be watched on bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VwQZ8BVV2TP8/

Anyway I bought the book and would recommend it to all, it covers many topics about modern medicine and is a real eye opener.

In light of the current hot topic of vaccines I think it's extremely important at this time to get their message out to everyone and there is a complete Chapter dedicated to vaccines.

So here it is page by page. Please download and share.

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 01.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 02.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 03.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 04.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 05.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 06.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 07.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 08.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 09.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 10.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 11.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 12.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 13.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 14.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 15.jpg

Vaccinations - Ineffective & dangerous Page 16.jpg

• Thanks 2

No problem at all.

you might have heard Matt Hancock telling everyone the vaccine is "safe" recently. This is contradictory to their own guidance.

The WHO page referred on page 2 where it says "There is no such thing as a "perfect" vaccine which protects everyone who receives it AND is entirely safe for everyone" is still there on the website via the following link:

https://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/initiative/detection/AEFI/en/#:~:text=Adverse event following immunization is,the usage of the vaccine.

• Like 1

The only reason any intelligent human being would agree to get a vaccine is because they are being mesmerized by the image of a trusted white lab coat nurturing their health.  Having a vial of unknown chemicals bypassing all of your bodies natural defences against outside invaders by injecting it directly into your bloodstream goes against all rational common sense.

A person will not eat a potato chip they just dropped on a clean floor because it might have something on it, but they'll willingly let someone inject a vial of unknown chemicals and animal DNA directly into their bloodstream.  How does this make any sense at all?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

Now there is talk of highly toxic antiviral drugs and aerosolized mass-sprayed vaccines. Your thoughts?

Whats this about Hegal Schmegal ? I've never heard of it..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guys, just found this forum. Been following David Icke for a while which has opened my eyes to Vaccines. 

Our school is pushing the nasal flu Vaccine which I'm concerned to give to our children. I'm trying to convince my wife who is 50/50 on the matter. 

Anyone got any good evidence about the nasal Vaccine and why it shouldn't be taken?