Jump to content

Mandatory masks - why Friday?


Not Thoth
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was wondering why mandatory wearing of masks in shops in England was coming into force on a Friday. Surely Monday would be more sensible - giving shops and shoppers the weekend and particularly Sunday to prepare. So I wondered if the date had something to do with it - did something happen historically on July 24th? Or maybe there's a Full Moon or something. Then it dawned on me that the date is written 24/7. So it's preparing us for wearing masks all the time.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

Then it dawned on me that the date is written 24/7. So it's preparing us for wearing masks all the time.

 

that makes sense, the bad new being that it reached your country as well... wherever masks are made mandatory you don't even have to wonder whether the vaccine will too or not... that's how the illusions of democracy and freedom ended in the West... after only one century... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And another thing 2+4+7=13. Gets weirder by the day. As David says so many times in his talks and books the cabal is obsessed with numerology. 13 to them is a very specific number. Does that make it Friday the 13th. Oh my god, I am sounding just like a conspiracy theorist. LOL

Edited by banjo dog
After thought
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's a good question ... The psychological warfare experts would not have chosen that day randomly ... and it will have nothing to do with numbers or the occult ....

 

The main thing they would be trying to avoid is the police being swamped by calls from sheeple in supermarkets reporting non compilers ... they could be overloaded , not respond effectively .... people get away with not wearing masks ... non compliance catches on , and the whole slave grid collapses!!!

 

So their aim must be to bring it in on a day when that risk is minimized .... perhaps to do with shopping patterns ...I don't know ??  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just done a quick search .... "What day do people shop?" 

 

"Monday brings in the most sales, followed by Sunday. Consumers generally shop more at the beginning of the week than the end of the week.Jan 8, 2018"

So there's your answer ... it seems Friday is a relatively quiet day in shops 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's a good question ... The psychological warfare experts would not have chosen that day randomly ... and it will have nothing to do with numbers or the occult ....

 

The main thing they would be trying to avoid is the police being swamped by calls from sheeple in supermarkets reporting non compilers ... they could be overloaded , not respond effectively .... people get away with not wearing masks ... non compliance catches on , and the whole slave grid collapses!!!

 

So their aim must be to bring it in on a day when that risk is minimized .... perhaps to do with shopping patterns ...I don't know ??  

I stand to be corrected but  having worked for a major surer market as a delivery driver  Friday is one of the busiest days of any week. People want to stock up before the week end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Just done a quick search .... "What day do people shop?" 

 

"Monday brings in the most sales, followed by Sunday. Consumers generally shop more at the beginning of the week than the end of the week.Jan 8, 2018"

So there's your answer ... it seems Friday is a relatively quiet day in shops 

 

As I said I stand to be corrected. Respect friend.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

 dawned on me that the date is written 24/7. So it's preparing us for wearing masks all the time.

 a few (20) years ago I  never heard of 24\7 then it was being said everywhere here seemingly overnight,  companies called 24/7, media figures saying it. " we're here for you 24/7."

 

So yesterday I  thought its just more programming. .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2020 at 11:28 PM, oz93666 said:

Just done a quick search .... "What day do people shop?" 

 

"Monday brings in the most sales, followed by Sunday. Consumers generally shop more at the beginning of the week than the end of the week.Jan 8, 2018"

So there's your answer ... it seems Friday is a relatively quiet day in shops 

 

 

I'd be surprised if Sunday was busier than Saturday. Traditionally shops didn't open on Sundays and although, I know, times have changed, they still only open for 6 hours (10am to 4pm). Whereas they open 24 hours on Saturdays (and Fridays)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/1269769/best-time-to-go-shopping-food-tesco-sainsburys-aldi-asda

 

Quote

Tesco

The busiest time to visit Tesco is 1pm, when you might find a 20 minute queue.

Weekdays are less busy than weekends. For the best chance to shop speedily, head to the shop Monday to Thursday, before 11am and after 4pm. Friday is much busier.

 

Just one example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...