On 8/2/2020 at 7:18 AM, paramecium said:

All your planning in this world will be to no avail. The only thing you should be preparing for is death. Initiates into the mystery schools understood this (I feel defiled even telling this to the sort of thugs who frequent these fora). There is a reason why senescence in complex life forms such as humans is inevitable. We are only dipped in Matter for a short time. Those who are attached to objects and enterprises in this world will have a hard lesson to learn. The second death awaits many.

disagree. have personally felt that my spirit and point of consciousness has lived on this planet many times and will again if so choosen . 

does myself know better than mystery schools? Possibly, as anything's possible 

Edited by rooey
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

programming was the exact word I was going to use to describe the overtly linear realtime  feel of dreams I have had often in the thread   "strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you

im a lucid dreamer and i broke free found myself at the exit greeted by nothing but gaias blue mist and nothing but a feeling of i should not be here sent back with a ungodly scream and my mass m

Woah you prolly can shred!      Plausible at least temporarily due to the DMT released during sleep as well during the death process.

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2020 at 12:30 PM, rideforever said:

An interesting practice is when you go to sleep ... try to do some gentle meditation, following your breathing, just gentle self sensing of the breathing and be quiet ... and slowly let yourself fall asleep but rest there, be 'awake' there, remain gently present in awakeness but allow the breathing and body fall into sleep, stay there for a while and then let go effortlessly ...

Very interesting to experience how the body powers down, many changes happen, before the head is powered down and enters the subconscious dreaming ...

I sometimes do yogic breathing before  sleep and focus on my 3rd eye, can get visions coming in, but the bit where you float between sleep and awake gets hard to control though. And sleep usually wins.

• Like 1

Well it's interesting to note that my amazing dreams have stopped since I came off medication. Very gutted as it was a place of escape for me. 

Now I'm back to my old, uncomfortably scary dreams. 

My question to all of this.. 

Did my medication open me to another dimension? 

Did I see my own afterlife? 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Well it's interesting to note that my amazing dreams have stopped since I came off medication. Very gutted as it was a place of escape for me. 

Now I'm back to my old, uncomfortably scary dreams. 

My question to all of this.. 

Did my medication open me to another dimension? 

Did I see my own afterlife? 

You could try Blue Lotus tincture or put lavender oil on your pillow. They can aid sleep and vivid dreaming but don't induce nightmares.

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

It depends what form you get. It comes dried for a tea or in tinctures. I'd ask whoever you buy it from. They ought to have the details in their listing. I've never had it myself but read about it. 

Cheers :D