Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, allymisfit said:

That's so mental to think they're manipulating dreams. Is this done via the astral realms?


Yep, there’s nowhere the social engineers won’t venture to.  
 

It is done using electromagnetic devices, altering intensity and pulse frequency.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

programming was the exact word I was going to use to describe the overtly linear realtime  feel of dreams I have had often in the thread   "strange unexplained stuff that has happened to you

im a lucid dreamer and i broke free found myself at the exit greeted by nothing but gaias blue mist and nothing but a feeling of i should not be here sent back with a ungodly scream and my mass m

Woah you prolly can shred!      Plausible at least temporarily due to the DMT released during sleep as well during the death process.

The next three nights are special for dreaming,  September 2nd being the full moon where dreams tend to be more vivid.  See for yourself if this is so.  
 

The Secret History of the World Mark Booth:

 

“The arrangement in the sky between the sun and moon, in which the moon ‘reflects’ is reproduced on a small scale inside the human head.  There the pineal gland represents the sun and the pituitary gland the moon.  The pituitary modifies and reflects on the visions that the pineal gland receives.  
Small changes in consciousness mutate with the changing positions of the sun and moon.”

 

”If you observe oysters in a tray for a month, you will see that they wax and wane with the moon.  Modern science has confirmed the pituitary gland behaves like an oyster.”

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michi713 said:

The next three nights are special for dreaming,  September 2nd being the full moon where dreams tend to be more vivid.  See for yourself if this is so.  
 

The Secret History of the World Mark Booth:

 

“The arrangement in the sky between the sun and moon, in which the moon ‘reflects’ is reproduced on a small scale inside the human head.  There the pineal gland represents the sun and the pituitary gland the moon.  The pituitary modifies and reflects on the visions that the pineal gland receives.  
Small changes in consciousness mutate with the changing positions of the sun and moon.”

 

”If you observe oysters in a tray for a month, you will see that they wax and wane with the moon.  Modern science has confirmed the pituitary gland behaves like an oyster.”

 

That's awesome! Thank you so much.

I'll report back on how vivid they were etc 😄 

 

Absolutely interesting information, I never knew that about the oysters. I love how nature all goes together. Insanely beautiful really.

 

I am awake for my usual 3am wake up that happens, away to head back in to the dream realm 😄

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay -

 

Well, I had the usual moving house dream (packing everything..happens in most dreams I get lol)

My old childhood home with weird objects in the sky (another common theme)

There was more, but I'm forgetting as I try to remember lol.

The usual themes always stand out the most though. They are always very, very real and I'm in a new building every time.

I bet there's more I could have written had I prepared myself better..:)

 

One thing different I will say is that I'm struggling to differentiate dreams to reality as both are so similar.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow your dreams must be really vivid to mix with reality!  
 

Did some Mexican tarragon tea during those three nights.  Woke up after the last night and didn’t remember what happened but cried all day and was all emo.  Not usually emo but guessing it was the tea and the full moon.  

 


 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Wow your dreams must be really vivid to mix with reality!  
 

Did some Mexican tarragon tea during those three nights.  Woke up after the last night and didn’t remember what happened but cried all day and was all emo.  Not usually emo but guessing it was the tea and the full moon.  

 


 

 

They are so wild lol!

 

Oooh I've never had that before, I'm intrigued! Does it help you explore your dreams more?

 

Hope you're doing okay, it has been a very difficult time lately. I feel the energy around is is pretty intense.

Here's a hug from this pale, ginger Scottish lass!

 

I wonder if your dreams helped release something? It really is interesting.

 

 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dreamt i met David in my home town a couple nights back. I was quite disheartened at first because he batted me away i think he thought i was going go attack him or was just disinterested. I went to a shop, and my mum was talking to david and some women with him and she brought me out and i shook hands with him and we were laughing and sharing some british patter. I dont know the lady he was with. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, allymisfit said:

They are so wild lol!

 

Oooh I've never had that before, I'm intrigued! Does it help you explore your dreams more?

 

Hope you're doing okay, it has been a very difficult time lately. I feel the energy around is is pretty intense.

Here's a hug from this pale, ginger Scottish lass!

 

I wonder if your dreams helped release something? It really is interesting.

 

 


Yeah Mexican tarragon (marigold) is pretty mild tasting and has worked better than other herbs so far.  Have to be careful of interactions with other stuff.  Going to try mugwort next.  Think that might be available near you. 
 

Thanks for the hug 🙂

 

Pretty intense stuff lately but it’s good to feel alive and engaged with life instead of numb. 
 

Dreams are so important I mean we sleep for half our lives.  Don’t want to miss out on important insights.  
 


 


 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Michi713 said:


Yeah Mexican tarragon (marigold) is pretty mild tasting and has worked better than other herbs so far.  Have to be careful of interactions with other stuff.  Going to try mugwort next.  Think that might be available near you. 
 

Thanks for the hug 🙂

 

Pretty intense stuff lately but it’s good to feel alive and engaged with life instead of numb. 
 

Dreams are so important I mean we sleep for half our lives.  Don’t want to miss out on important insights.  
 


 


 

 

 

That's awesome! I'll definitely look in to that. 

Currently stuck on tricyclic antidepressants, although coming off them as they've turned me in to a motionless zombie. They are such a pest, I can't take many things with them. Even natural remedies :(. However, I should be off them in a month and then I can try out these wonderful tools and remedies. I honestly can't wait! 😄

 

I've heard Mugwort's good. That's definitely on the list to try 🙂

 

You're welcome! 

 

Awwh, to feel alive sounds so good. I know it awaits 😌.

 

You're spot on, dreams really are important. 

In fact, something my daughter told me yesterday got me pretty wide eyed.

(She's 4) and said that she wasn't always in my tummy, but her other mum went to the sky whilst pregnant and then she ended up with me. 

It then brought a flashback to me when I was pregnant, I had a crazy dream where I had found an underdeveloped baby and kept her warm in my jumper until a Dr came and told me I was to carry her. 

The surgery was so vivid.

 

I've never heard anything like that from her before..

 

 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fluke said:

I dreamt i met David in my home town a couple nights back. I was quite disheartened at first because he batted me away i think he thought i was going go attack him or was just disinterested. I went to a shop, and my mum was talking to david and some women with him and she brought me out and i shook hands with him and we were laughing and sharing some british patter. I dont know the lady he was with. 

 

 

 

That sounds like a pretty vivid dream! Pretty cool too. I wonder if he was astral travelling and you happened to see him? (I bet he can! Hehe)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@allymisfit it was vivid. I used to lucid dream as a kid. I've met some of my dead pets as of late in dreams this year my dreams have been off scale. 

 

The one in question with icke was David walking down the road of my town, then it faded into another town. It was strange because I was in some shop hiding (because I am quite shy) I wouldn't approach someone I like famous in the street but my mum made me meet him. "My son really likes you" 🤦‍♂️ Not into the fame thing but you get the idea about never meeting your heroes.

 

I wouldn't be the type to take selfies (not knocking those that do would be cool to have a photo of me and the Ickster) 

😂

 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

@allymisfit it was vivid. I used to lucid dream as a kid. I've met some of my dead pets as of late in dreams this year my dreams have been off scale. 

 

The one in question with icke was David walking down the road of my town, then it faded into another town. It was strange because I was in some shop hiding (because I am quite shy) I wouldn't approach someone I like famous in the street but my mum made me meet him. "My son really likes you" 🤦‍♂️ Not into the fame thing but you get the idea about never meeting your heroes.

 

I wouldn't be the type to take selfies (not knocking those that do would be cool to have a photo of me and the Ickster) 

😂

 

 

 

That's so cool! I've never been able to lucid dream.. Must be awesome to be in control of your dreams! 

The ability is within you 😄 I think you could gain it back quickly if you were able to do it before.

 

Haha that's brilliant!! I'm a bit like you, I am way too shy to approach anyone who I thought of as a hero. 

 

You could totally keep a dream diary! See where yours are taking you 🙂

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fluke said:

@allymisfit not sure if that is ssri but I've been on them for 6 years and they definitely effect the dreaming. Not good at all I want to get off it one day but weaning down the dose. 👍

 

They're an old school type of antidepressant (I suffered mania whilst on SSRI's. Felt bloody amazing, but they insisted it wasn't good and I had to wean off and start the clomipramine. Mind you..I wonder if they've been the cause of my dreams!

 

That's great you're coming off them 🙂 not an easy ride, but if you need to chat with someone going through the same thing, please keep in touch. We will come off these pills for once and for all 🙂

 

So many wonderful substitutes out there 🙂

 

Take care! You can do this 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

@allymisfit out of likes haha yes it was good when i was a young child i didn't understand it and if i suddenly realised i was in a dream and having a nightmare i would blink really fast as a code to come out. Wasn't till years later i realised it was slightly unusual but not totally uncommon. Its funny i have started keeping a dream diary. 

 

Another odd one i had last week and ive had similar (not quite recurring) of digging up a human skeleton underneath my garden lawn. Last week it was an old attic type room underneath the lawn and i found a human skull and a dog skull. Very strange i remember being scared in my dream to approach it. 

 

No worries thank you and you too 🙂. I wished i never went to this poison but i was in a desperate situation 10 years ago. Its not nice stuff and i had serotonine syndrome late last year so i am on a low dose now. That wasn't great, literally had a catatonic rocking back and fourth at one point and i was starting to think i was going phychotic. 

 

Definately keep a dream diary. I used to be into interpreting them but i think now they are not reliable and you can lose a bit of the magic behind it all 🙂

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2020 at 11:45 PM, Fluke said:

@allymisfit out of likes haha yes it was good when i was a young child i didn't understand it and if i suddenly realised i was in a dream and having a nightmare i would blink really fast as a code to come out. Wasn't till years later i realised it was slightly unusual but not totally uncommon. Its funny i have started keeping a dream diary. 

 

Another odd one i had last week and ive had similar (not quite recurring) of digging up a human skeleton underneath my garden lawn. Last week it was an old attic type room underneath the lawn and i found a human skull and a dog skull. Very strange i remember being scared in my dream to approach it. 

 

No worries thank you and you too 🙂. I wished i never went to this poison but i was in a desperate situation 10 years ago. Its not nice stuff and i had serotonine syndrome late last year so i am on a low dose now. That wasn't great, literally had a catatonic rocking back and fourth at one point and i was starting to think i was going phychotic. 

 

Definately keep a dream diary. I used to be into interpreting them but i think now they are not reliable and you can lose a bit of the magic behind it all 🙂

 

 

 

That's so cool!! Definitely a skill to unleash and enjoy 😄

Next stop...astral projection. I so wish I could do that. 

 

Gosh, I wonder what the skeletal dreams meant. Very intriguing. 

I agree about the dream interpretations..they've never made sense to me lol.

 

I truly feel it's us entering the astral realm. How to control it...oh how I wish I knew.

 

I am so sorry to hear that 😞 serotonin syndrome can be so dangerous as well.

I hope you find something alternative to help. 

It worries me as I have heard about people getting dementia with clomipramine (which I'm on). Memory impairment is already a side effect I have on it..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@allymisfit I've been trying to astral project consciously since I was about 13 but to no avail. I'm sure it's possible though, whether it's just another phenomenon or we are actually leaving our bodies is another matter but it would be unimaginable to experience it. I think fear stops me. I always end up dropping off and I am no good lying on my back. 

 

I do think we enter another world in dreams. Dreams I think are one of the most fascinating things we do imo. Have you read any of Carl Jungs works on dreams and archetypes? 

 

Think leading to your original post the reason we have bizarre dreams (or more bizarre) when we wake up early in the morning and go back to sleep, or nap in the day (which I am guilty of) is there are different dream states. I'm too lazy to paste it here and I don't remember but I think there are different dream states, i.e REM sleep, delta? They say it's easier to have an obe if you wake up early in the morning as your brain is more active while your body is tired. 

 

Do you mean it can give you dementia early in life in say the near future or increase your chances when you get older? The scary thing about ADs is they all seem to have research that points to them all in some way as far as I can tell of damaging the brain. Sertraline which I am on is said to "reshape" the brain whatever that means. Problem is they are so dangerous to get off, and I don't want to get off them at this moment completely. Weaning down with "supervision" even though my drs are bloody useless, is best. The stuff is poison unfortunately. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fluke
Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it interesting that people label dreams as unreal but their waking state as real. 

 

My experience is that the waking state is the least real of all states, in the sense that  it is the most narrow and limited frequency band that I experience out of all the states. But I would regard all experience as being equally real.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2020 at 8:33 PM, allymisfit said:

 

They're so real.. I can't explain how, but each dream continues from the last. 

 

that's something I've never heard before.

 

I had a lucid dream once i was a horse lol running wild in the grass fields, then i looked in it's eyes and it was me!

 

 

 

 

i wish mine would continue sometimes 😞 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, natural_dreamer said:

that's something I've never heard before.

 

I had a lucid dream once i was a horse lol running wild in the grass fields, then i looked in it's eyes and it was me!

 

 

 

 

i wish mine would continue sometimes 😞 

 

 

 

 

It's a mystery I cannot understand lol. I was there again last night/this morning. 

Always some adventure of some sort going on which keeps it all entertaining. Seriously feels like a parallel universe to this one as it's so familiar to my awakened life, but small differences. 

 

Your lucid dream sounds awesome! Wow 🙂 very powerful. Do you experiment with dreaming?

 

I wish I could explain how it's done.. I am on medication which I do feel may be triggering them. I'm coming off them soon, so that should shed some light 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 11:13 PM, Mr H said:

I find it interesting that people label dreams as unreal but their waking state as real. 

 

My experience is that the waking state is the least real of all states, in the sense that  it is the most narrow and limited frequency band that I experience out of all the states. But I would regard all experience as being equally real.

 

I do feel they are a different aspect to my life. They're much too real to dismiss as imagination or coincidence. 

Keeps things exciting anyway 😄 I just hope they don't stop.

 

I'm interested to hear more about the frequency bands with different states of existence though! I like exploring these things 😊 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would question and like to explore whether there is a distinction between "real" and "imagined". And also how we define "real"?

 

My experience is that everything that happens to me, happens in mind. That is both what is commonly accepted as reality, imagination and dream state.

 

How do I define which one of the three is the reality? When they all appear to me the same way (mind)? I think there is more of a linear consistency to the waking state because it has to adhere to time and space rules, where as imagination and dream states do not. This creates a linear story and a consistent persona not present in the other states which I think gives us a sense that the waking state, non-imagined is the "real" state, and the others are unreal. But if you look at the qualities of each of the states, then there seems to be an inversion, in that the dream state appears more "real" than the waking state. By more real here I mean more like, closer to source, or infinite consciousness itself. There certainly seems to be less limitations in the dream state for example than the waking state which is more consistent with my experience of pure consciousness - in that it is unlimited. 

Edited by Mr H
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...