Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, 

 

So this is something that's been very real to me the past 3 or so years..

 

I have really odd dreams I cannot explain. 

If I have my "main sleep", wake up to use the loo and go back to sleep.. The craziest and most real dreams are there. 

 

I have another life there..

I live in a very familiar, yet parallel universe to this reality. 

I'm the same age, have a similar job and my family are there. 

The most frequent family member I see is my Grandad who passed away years ago. 

 

They're so real.. I can't explain how, but each dream continues from the last. 

 

I travel a lot! That's a common theme, as are theme and aquaparks. 

 

I really enjoy these dreams, but it's easy to get sucked in and forget reality.

 

Information is so hard to find on this..

I don't know if I'm losing my mind or not. 

 

Has anyone experienced something similar? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting Allymisfit.

 

Can’t say I have the exact same experiences as you, but speaking personally on the theme park thing...


I find almost all my dream settings are a trap.  I get sucked into lots of bars, tempted with bars.  I don’t particularly like bars but I grew up in them.  Stupid drunks think they’re funny it’s annoying so I played pool.  Anyway, whenever I end up in a bar I know someone wants my attention. 
 

Back to the theme park.  Waking life:  I went to a fine resort with a well manicured courtyard.  But the maintenance workers left a big door open to the back lot.  It’s where they stored the Christmas trees and equipment and stuff.

 

So in a dream I found myself in a nice theme type place.  Like Universal Citywalk in LA.  I wanted out so I made it to the back lot.  I swear I tried to find the exit the whole rest of the dream but couldn’t.  There were other people trying to get out with me but we never got out.  
 

Maybe you don’t want to get out that’s cool.  But I don’t like getting placed in dream settings.  So if I’m in an elevator and it won’t stop at a floor I want I’ll open the doors and climb onto the floor I need.  If someone is chasing me through a mall I find a door if it’s locked the keys are in my hand.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dreams feel as real as my daily life. sometimes even more real.

I have spoken to Jesus and God in dreams, jimi hendrix once gave me a telecaster in a dream and told me to keep practising and never quit..🎸

 

I always keep a dream diary as well.

My own thoughts are that our spirit/soul whatever you call it travels to dreamland when we sleep & it is where we go when we die.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

jimi hendrix once gave me a telecaster in a dream and told me to keep practising and never quit..🎸

 


Woah you prolly can shred! 
 

 

5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

My own thoughts are that our spirit/soul whatever you call it travels to dreamland when we sleep & it is where we go when we die.


Plausible at least temporarily due to the DMT released during sleep as well during the death process.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Michi713 said:


Woah you prolly can shred! 
 

 


Plausible at least temporarily due to the DMT released during sleep as well during the death process.

 

Not really, bit of classical and some blues. I let jimi down a bit 😄

The night before a close friend died last year,  he came to me in a dream looking like he did 20 years earlier.

He called my name we smiled at each other then he turned and walked off.

Next day he was gone. Told a couple of  people and they all try and rationalise it.

 

Dreaming for me is too unusual to be reduced to chemical reactions only,  as we are so vulnerable to attack when asleep, just for chemical reactions to occur. 

I Imagine it would be more evolutionarily sensible to sleep lightly?

.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Thanks for posting Allymisfit.

 

Can’t say I have the exact same experiences as you, but speaking personally on the theme park thing...


I find almost all my dream settings are a trap.  I get sucked into lots of bars, tempted with bars.  I don’t particularly like bars but I grew up in them.  Stupid drunks think they’re funny it’s annoying so I played pool.  Anyway, whenever I end up in a bar I know someone wants my attention. 
 

Back to the theme park.  Waking life:  I went to a fine resort with a well manicured courtyard.  But the maintenance workers left a big door open to the back lot.  It’s where they stored the Christmas trees and equipment and stuff.

 

So in a dream I found myself in a nice theme type place.  Like Universal Citywalk in LA.  I wanted out so I made it to the back lot.  I swear I tried to find the exit the whole rest of the dream but couldn’t.  There were other people trying to get out with me but we never got out.  
 

Maybe you don’t want to get out that’s cool.  But I don’t like getting placed in dream settings.  So if I’m in an elevator and it won’t stop at a floor I want I’ll open the doors and climb onto the floor I need.  If someone is chasing me through a mall I find a door if it’s locked the keys are in my hand.  

 

Hi! 🙂

 

Wow, that's a very good point about dream scenes being a trap. I never thought about it that way, but it makes sense. I genuinely enjoy that life more than my real life and find myself asleep more than awake just to get there. 

But at the same time, I'm losing out on this life.. 

The bar and elevator scenes! I can relate to that also! How odd!

 

Do you lucid dream or astral project? I can do neither.. I've tried both for a number of years. 

I am on medication which I feel may hinder that. 

 

Thanks for your reply! That's fascinating to know. 

Dreams are odd and incredibly interesting 🙂

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

My dreams feel as real as my daily life. sometimes even more real.

I have spoken to Jesus and God in dreams, jimi hendrix once gave me a telecaster in a dream and told me to keep practising and never quit..🎸

 

I always keep a dream diary as well.

My own thoughts are that our spirit/soul whatever you call it travels to dreamland when we sleep & it is where we go when we die.

 

That's awesome!! I love that 😄

 

I have wondered if the dream life is our next life 🙂 so fascinating!

My deceased relatives are always there 🙂

 

The story about your friend gave me goosebumps! That's incredible and must have been really comforting for you. 

It's so great to hear about other opinions. Most people look at me like I'm mad when I touch the subject. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

 

That's awesome!! I love that 😄

 

I have wondered if the dream life is our next life 🙂 so fascinating!

My deceased relatives are always there 🙂

 

The story about your friend gave me goosebumps! That's incredible and must have been really comforting for you. 

 

It's so great to hear about other opinions. Most people look at me like I'm mad when I touch the subject. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was comforting, he was a good friend.

We used to play in bands and just jam together when we could so it was a big loss to me to lose my musical friend.

I don't usually even broach the subject with most people, their mind seems to be in a small box that is closed.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

 

It was comforting, he was a good friend.

We used to play in bands and just jam together when we could so it was a big loss to me to lose my musical friend.

I don't usually even broach the subject with most people, their mind seems to be in a small box that is closed.

 

I'm so sorry to hear that. He sounded like a really cool person.

 

Thank you for sharing that story with us. I can tell it meant a lot to you. 

 

You're right, lots of close minded people out there. I'm glad we can share things on here with others who understand. 

 

Have you heard of Jurgen Ziewe? 

His work is incredible! He has out of body experiences which he's been doing for a long time and he reports seeing his deceased family and friends. 

I read his book "Vistas of Infinity - How to enjoy life when you're dead" and was blown away. Very comforting 🙂

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

 

The bar and elevator scenes! I can relate to that also! How odd!


Yeah they seem generic.  That’s why I think they’re traps.  Kind of like Pleasure Island in Pinocchio.  Pleasure Island is in both waking life and dreams.  
 

6 hours ago, allymisfit said:

 

Do you lucid dream or astral project?


I can lucid dream sometimes but not on command.  I usually get placed in a setting and lucidity comes when I have to make a choice.  I was dropped in a field once and it was so real it freaked me out.  There were other people there.  I had to say “I don’t want to be here” three times before I was removed.


Astral project yeah but I’m new so I suck at it.  Can’t do it in dreams but that’s a real good idea!  I need a thing and have only done it in ceremony.  For me it’s a feather.  Did it with a goose feather twice.  A hawk came and hung around my yard and left two feathers so I have those now.  
 

It feels like being sucked up really fast.  I stayed in the sky and didn’t dare land anywhere.  
 

Messing around with dreams and that stuff invites trouble so if you get into it be ready.  I’ve gotten my ass kicked a whole lot.  
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

 

I'm so sorry to hear that. He sounded like a really cool person.

 

Thank you for sharing that story with us. I can tell it meant a lot to you. 

 

You're right, lots of close minded people out there. I'm glad we can share things on here with others who understand. 

 

Have you heard of Jurgen Ziewe? 

His work is incredible! He has out of body experiences which he's been doing for a long time and he reports seeing his deceased family and friends. 

I read his book "Vistas of Infinity - How to enjoy life when you're dead" and was blown away. Very comforting 🙂

 

 

 

He was a top bloke, very much into finding the truth.

I have not heard of Jurgen Ziewe but I'm always open to new ideas, thanks will look him up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, shadowmoon said:

My dreams feel as real as my daily life. sometimes even more real.

I have spoken to Jesus and God in dreams, jimi hendrix once gave me a telecaster in a dream and told me to keep practising and never quit..🎸

 

I always keep a dream diary as well.

My own thoughts are that our spirit/soul whatever you call it travels to dreamland when we sleep & it is where we go when we die.

 

if I would have to live in my dream worlds forever I would have a problem cause I dont like them 😉 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moonlight said:

 

if I would have to live in my dream worlds forever I would have a problem cause I dont like them 😉 😜

 

 

Not so good for you then..😀

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

 

No 😄

 

try a prayer for good dreams before you sleep... doesn't have to be to 'god'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

All your planning in this world will be to no avail. The only thing you should be preparing for is death. Initiates into the mystery schools understood this (I feel defiled even telling this to the sort of thugs who frequent these fora). There is a reason why senescence in complex life forms such as humans is inevitable. We are only dipped in Matter for a short time. Those who are attached to objects and enterprises in this world will have a hard lesson to learn. The second death awaits many.

Edited by paramecium
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dreams fascinated me much about 10 years ago. That's when I had my "spiritual period", or when my life steered down the rabbit hole.

 

I had lots of different dreams. I had a dream diary. I tried to lucid dream, because I wanted to. I did not achieve that really - But on the other I came in contact with David Ickes materials and the Wingmakers materials.

 

I eventually learned about the Tributary Zones.

 

Quote
The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself in the WingMakers’ materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization. 
You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

Dreams fascinated me much about 10 years ago. That's when I had my "spiritual period", or when my life steered down the rabbit hole.

 

I had lots of different dreams. I had a dream diary. I tried to lucid dream, because I wanted to. I did not achieve that really - But on the other I came in contact with David Ickes materials and the Wingmakers materials.

 

I eventually learned about the Tributary Zones.

 

 

This is truly brilliant! 

 

I'm going to check this out 🙂

 

Thank you 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 10:18 PM, paramecium said:

All your planning in this world will be to no avail. The only thing you should be preparing for is death. Initiates into the mystery schools understood this (I feel defiled even telling this to the sort of thugs who frequent these fora). There is a reason why senescence in complex life forms such as humans is inevitable. We are only dipped in Matter for a short time. Those who are attached to objects and enterprises in this world will have a hard lesson to learn. The second death awaits many.

I agree 100%! 

 

Spot on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...