Doctor Vernon Coleman - Champion Dissenter

Guest Gone Fishing...

4 hours ago, Sinny2020 said:

I can't prove anything no, I just wish to highlight how amateur and sleazy he is (to my eyes) 😇

Each to their own, but I'm waiting for him to pop his clogs so I can stop seeing his stupid face on his stupid chair, lol. 

i think you should save that venom for the bad guys!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I mentioned on the forum about two weeks ago that I'd just bought his book 'Their terrifying plan' off the dreaded Amazon { because I wanted it quickly }, and to be fair, he's very plausible in what he says, I've got several of his, and David Icke's, books and the info they give out seems very logical to me!👍 I can only speak as I find, and I'm very comfortable with most of what they impart to the reader!

!vern.jpg.0ab8b03dee6054d7823060434ce665a7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Notice re vernoncoleman.org

Difficulties outside our control mean that www.vernoncoleman.org is no longer functioning as a separate website and has been temporarily (hopefully) redirected to www.vernoncoleman.com

Everything normally found on www.vernoncoleman.org can be found on www.vernoncoleman.com except for videos. Most of Vernon Coleman’s video can be found on www.onevsp.com which is the new, all dancing, all singing version of BrandNewTube, and on bitchute.com and other platforms. None of his videos can be found on YouTube which is controlled by the bad guys, doesn’t approve of facts, truths and proper debate and is only really useful for those seeking videos made by dancing hamsters, glove puppets and people diving into vats of blancmange.

Unfortunately the domain redirect doesn't appear to work. Hopefully the 'new' site can be brought back to life as it is much easier to read and navigate than the 'old' one.

https://www.vernoncoleman.com/

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 8:00 PM, Grumpy Owl said:
46 minutes ago, Otterburner said:

Is Dr Vernon Coleman all right? I tried to visit his website and the site cannot be reached. 

Working for me.

btw, thanks Grumpy Owl for this :-

On 10/1/2023 at 8:00 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

www.onevsp.com which is the new, all dancing, all singing version of BrandNewTube, & bitchute.com

Edited by Certified Green of Heart