Jump to content

Covid--My Rant


epsom
 Share

Recommended Posts

Revised.

 

 

MY RANT

 

With the mainstream and Governments ( given the advice from the discredited Neil Ferguson and the Imperial College) pushing for mandatory facemasks ( for the moment in shops and on public transport) and the PCR testing etc--not to mention the sickening abuse on young kids at school who will grow up believing its "normal" to stay apart from other humans and wear facemasks etc .... which is child abuse on a grand scale...... this must be called terrorism by the state, there is no other word for it.

 

PCR testing has been found to be USELESS ---and as most people know, they do NOT test for "covid", they test for genetic material in the lungs. 

The inventor of the PCR test has openly said that it should NOT be used to test for "covid".

Given the 1000s of doctors/ specialists who have said that wearing a mask is bad for your health, ie, hypoxia and hypercapnia ( not getting enough oxygen and breathing in your own carbon dioxide) and stating that they see no evidence of any "covid virus" where they work etc etc..... this surely is more than enough for legal experts ( the non Gates funded corrupt ones, I may add) to initiate legal proceedings against the Government for crimes against humanity and for domestic terrorism. 

In almost all aspects of covid, viruses as a whole and the mass of conflicting and contrary evidence regarding tests, false positives, deaths to cases ratio etc, there is nothing absolutely concrete--for instance, recently the WHO has said that those who are asymptomatic ( positive but show no symptoms) are highly unlikely to pass it on to others. I would suggest that if the tests they are using now were used last year or ten years ago, you would get precisely the same number of "positives" as they have now.


 

ITS NOT THE NUMBER OF "CASES", WHICH ARE BOUND TO BE SKY HIGH AS MORE ARE TESTED AND BEING FOUND "POSITIVE" THROUGH FLAWED TESTS--BUT THE DEATHS TO CASES RATIO---WHICH IS TINY.... AND WHICH MOST CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO OTHER CAUSES.

MANY CASES RECENTLY WHERE PEOPLE HAVE MADE APPOINTMENTS AT HOSPITALS TO BE TESTED, BUT COULD NOT GET THERE FOR SOME REASON OR OTHER---YET A WEEK OR TWO LATER, GOT A LETTER FROM HOSPITAL SAYING THEY WERE TESTED "POSITIVE"!

 

...in the same vein, 30 plus seamen who have been at sea for months, having no contact with anything that could "infect" them.... ALL TESTED POSITIVE WHEN THEY CAME BACK! We have many documented cases of contaminated swabs being delivered to many countries. The majority of people (sheeple) only hear the MSM and nothing else..... almost everything is funded by Gates--the WHO, vaccine companies, many politicians etc etc, so no other views are allowed to be aired..or they will get their funding stopped, of course. 


 

There is a LOT more to say on all this, but my point is that these draconian measures against the public, young kids, businesses etc WITHOUT ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CLAIM is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE.. We have a Bill of Rights, the UK Constitution, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the Universal Declaration of human Rights..... they should be used by the legal experts who are NOT corrupt or have any vested interest with Gates etc and who have the BALLS to do something about it. We still have Laws in this country regarding human rights etc....


 

THIS IS WHAT MEN AND WOMEN DIED FOR IN TWO WORLD WARS........and Johnson and those like him are disrespecting their memory and sacrifice......it needs someone INDEPENDENT to use these laws to take these Depts to task.........


 

...and as regards "covid"..... the whole thing is domestic /state (and world) terrorism--taking away the rights of the people..... One example ...social "distancing" is really social "isolation"... and the CIA in the 1950s used this technique as torture for prisoners and it was used in human experiments.... they found that keeping people apart was one of the most effective forms of torture. Add that to the mask wearing and you have terrorism by the state..... and the Declaration of Human Rights plus other human rights declarations and constitutions forbids these actions. 

Who is going to use these Laws against the W.H.O, the Imperial College, London, who's discredited computer models, via Neil Ferguson is the cause of these lockdowns and everything else that goes with it..... not to mention Gates, Soros and big Pharma, to name but a few?. 


 

ARE WE GOING TO LET SOME FAKE VIRUS TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOMS?. 


 

https://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-committees/political-and-constitutional-reform/The-UK-Constitution.pdf

https://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/evolutionofparliament/parliamentaryauthority/revolution/collections1/collections-glorious-revolution/billofrights/


http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/contents https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Great thread. 

Thanks for persisting. 

Do you specifically want this thread in the General Section or would you like it in the Covid Section? 

BC  🙂

Preferably the covid thread I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the ‘powers that be’ will fall flat on their face when they try and introduce Wave 2. 
 

As they seem to have forgotten all the sheep were sold down the river and promised there would only be one wave if they behaved themselves. 
 

Even a sheep has a biting point...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, epsom said:

There is a LOT more to say on all this, but my point is that these draconian measures against the public, young kids, businesses etc WITHOUT ABSOLUTE PROOF OF CLAIM is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE.. We have a Bill of Rights, the UK Constitution, the Human Rights Act 1998 and the Universal Declaration of human Rights..... they should be used by the legal experts who are NOT corrupt or have any vested interest with Gates etc and who have the BALLS to do something about it. We still have Laws in this country regarding human rights etc....


 

THIS IS WHAT MEN AND WOMEN DIED FOR IN TWO WORLD WARS........and Johnson and those like him are disrespecting their memory and sacrifice......it needs someone INDEPENDENT to use these laws to take these Depts to task.........


 

...and as regards "covid"..... the whole thing is domestic /state (and world) terrorism--taking away the rights of the people..... One example ...social "distancing" is really social "isolation"... and the CIA in the 1950s used this technique as torture for prisoners and it was used in human experiments.... they found that keeping people apart was one of the most effective forms of torture. Add that to the mask wearing and you have terrorism by the state..... and the Declaration of Human Rights plus other human rights declarations and constitutions forbids these actions. 

Who is going to use these Laws against the W.H.O, the Imperial College, London, who's discredited computer models, via Neil Ferguson is the cause of these lockdowns and everything else that goes with it..... not to mention Gates, Soros and big Pharma, to name but a few?. 


 

ARE WE GOING TO LET SOME FAKE VIRUS TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOMS?. 


 

https://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-committees/political-and-constitutional-reform/The-UK-Constitution.pdf

https://www.parliament.uk/about/living-heritage/evolutionofparliament/parliamentaryauthority/revolution/collections1/collections-glorious-revolution/billofrights/


http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/42/contents https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

 

 

Thanks epsom for taking the time to write your post, your determination in posting it and for bringing up the matter of the English Bill of Rights 1689.

 

The Simon Dolan judicial review case has received a lot of attention but it is less well known that Robin Tilbrook of the English Democrats has also started judicial review proceedings against the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. The claim was issued in the High Court at the beginning of June and uses many of the same arguments as Simon Dolan's claim including arguments that the UK government has acted outside of its powers (ultra vires) and contrary to the ECHR.

 

However, Tilbrook also argues that The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 are contrary to the "fundamental constitution of England as set out, inter alia, in the Magna Carta and in the English Parliamentary Constitutional Convention Declaration of Right of 1689 and its subsequent enactment in the English Bill of Rights 1689".

 

There hasn't been much of an update on his blog, at least that I can find, since the UK government issued a reply to the pre-action protocol letter.

 

https://robintilbrook.blogspot.com/2020/05/government-response-to-our-lockdown.html


But I have a pdf of the claim form, the statement of facts and grounds which I am happy to forward to anybody interested.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with all of the above. This is also a massive psychological operation (psy-op) and it is concerning to see how people have been psychologically damaged by the constant stream of government propaganda being parroted by the mainstream news media outlets, which is then also incessantly shared on 'social media'.

 

Last year, people were put off from using public transport for fear of being stabbed or mugged. This year, people are now 'afraid' to use public transport simply because some people "aren't obeying the rules and not wearing face coverings".

 

I wrote a little piece on my own website the other day while this forum was unavailable:

http://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2020/07/21/what-has-happened-to-everybody/

 

It includes a link to a very interesting article I found on UK Column:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/covid-coercion-boris-johnsons-psychological-attack-uk-public

 

Yes, there is a lot of fraud going on with regards to testing and reporting of 'cases' and 'deaths', but also the fundamental basic of the media (including the BBC) simply referring to this virus as 'the Coronavirus'. Which one?

 

If the specific coronavirus has never been isolated in a lab, how can anybody be 'tested' for it?

 

If the specific coronavirus has never been isolated, how is it possible to research and develop a vaccine for it?

 

If the specific coronavirus has never been isolated, how do we know it even exists?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2020member said:

I think the ‘powers that be’ will fall flat on their face when they try and introduce Wave 2. 
 

As they seem to have forgotten all the sheep were sold down the river and promised there would only be one wave if they behaved themselves. 
 

Even a sheep has a biting point...

I met an old friend from school when out walking around,  he said his boss had aksed him to please come in, but he said "I'm on furlough nothing doing."

That is imo going to be when (if) anything happens  now, once the money stops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

Thanks epsom for taking the time to write your post, your determination in posting it and for bringing up the matter of the English Bill of Rights 1689.

 

The Simon Dolan judicial review case has received a lot of attention but it is less well known that Robin Tilbrook of the English Democrats has also started judicial review proceedings against the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. The claim was issued in the High Court at the beginning of June and uses many of the same arguments as Simon Dolan's claim including arguments that the UK government has acted outside of its powers (ultra vires) and contrary to the ECHR.

 

However, Tilbrook also argues that The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 are contrary to the "fundamental constitution of England as set out, inter alia, in the Magna Carta and in the English Parliamentary Constitutional Convention Declaration of Right of 1689 and its subsequent enactment in the English Bill of Rights 1689".

 

There hasn't been much of an update on his blog, at least that I can find, since the UK government issued a reply to the pre-action protocol letter.

 

https://robintilbrook.blogspot.com/2020/05/government-response-to-our-lockdown.html


But I have a pdf of the claim form, the statement of facts and grounds which I am happy to forward to anybody interested.
 

 

Yes, I would be interested in a copy if possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

HERE IS ARTICLE ABOUT THE DEATH (ASSASSINATION) OF PRES OF BURUNDI......

But the killer statistic is as of 14th July 2020, Burundi had ONE death and 269 "cases".......it doesn't matter how many "cases" they have..... the main statistic is the death statistic, which shows the true nature of the "disease".

 

 

""President of Burundi Found Dead After Called Covid-19 a Hoax and Expelled the WHO......

 

July 17, 2020
 

While the people of the western world occupy themselves wearing masks, pointing fingers and using so much hand sanitizer it literally kills them, the big world of Geo-Politics still ticks along, following the same tired old patterns with only slight variations in method. A modern twist, if you will.

Here’s a little summary of Burundi’s recent history:

  • The president of Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza, dismissed covid19 as nonsense.
  • The president of Burundi was vilified in the Western press.
  • The president of Burundi expelled the World Health Organization from his country.
  • The president of Burundi died suddenly of a “heart attack”.
  • The NEW president of Burundi immediately reversed his predecessor’s Covid19 policies.

6th May 2020

 

The Council on Foreign Relations blog posts an article titled “COVID-19 is Coinciding with Dangerous Trends in Burundi’s Democracy”.

 

At that time Burundi was listed as having 7 ‘active cases’ of COVID-19.

President Pierre Nukurunziza’s reluctance to impose policies aimed at stopping the virus from spreading is converging with his enthusiasm for democratic authoritarianism, putting not only Burundi, but Burundi’s neighbors at risk.
[…]
Burundi’s trajectory has been apparent for some time. But the pandemic now raises the stakes for neighboring states whose attempts to control the virus are threatened by Burundi’s insistence on moving ahead with electoral theater regardless of the public health risks involved.
[…]
Just as the EAC’s attempts to advance dialogue in Burundi did nothing to stave off the closing of political space, today the organization seems helpless at best as Burundi and neighboring Tanzania refuse to take COVID-19 seriously.

*

14th May 2020

Reuters reports that Burundi’s government expels the WHO:

Burundi is expelling the national head of the World Health Organisation (WHO) and three members of his team as it prepares for a presidential election that is being held next week despite concern about health risks during the coronavirus pandemic.

The government confirmed on Thursday that a May 12 letter from the foreign ministry was sent to WHO country head Walter Kazadi Mulombo and three others of the U.N. body’s health experts, ordering them out by Friday. Bernard Ntahiraja, the foreign affairs assistant minister, said the officials had been declared “persona non grata” but did not give reasons.
[…]
Burundi has so far reported relatively few cases of the COVID-19 disease: 27 infections and one death. But testing remains very low: the nation of 11 million people has carried out only 527 tests, according to the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
[…]
Large crowds have been gathering during the election campaign in Burundi, which has no lockdown measures in place at all, unlike many other African nations.
[…]
Some Burundians say privately they believe COVID-19 infections are higher than officially stated but they say they fear to say so publicly because they could be targeted and punished. Léonce Ngendakumana, a presidential candidate for the opposition FRODEBU party, called the expulsion regrettable. “The country alone won’t be able to contain the pandemic,” he told Reuters.

*

10th June 2020

The Guardian reports the death of Burundian President Pierre Nkurunziza of “suspected Covid19” [our emphasis]:

The outgoing president of Burundi has died of a sudden illness, suspected by many to be Covid-19.

The cause of Pierre Nkurunziza’s death was described as a heart attack in a government statement. The 55-year-old was due to stand down in August following elections last month.

It was unclear exactly when he died. A government statement said the president, a keen sports enthusiast, had attended a game of volleyball on Saturday but fell ill that night and was taken to hospital.

The former footballer’s health improved on Sunday but “surprisingly, on morning of Monday June 8, 2020, his health suddenly deteriorated and he had a heart attack”. The statement described Nkurunziza’s death as “unexpected” and asked people to remain calm.

*

 

1st July 2020

The Daily Monitor publishes an article from AFP headlined “Burundi changes tack as president declares COVID-19 ‘biggest enemy’” [our emphasis]:

Burundi’s new President Evariste Ndayishimiye has declared the coronavirus the country’s “biggest enemy”, in a major about-turn for a nation which has largely ignored the dangers of the virus.

Former president Pierre Nkurunziza, who died suddenly last month, and even Ndayishimiye himself, had until now downplayed the gravity of the pandemic, saying God had spared Burundi from its ravages. Burundi held a full-blown campaign ahead of a May election, and unlike its neighbours which have imposed lockdowns and curfews, has taken few measures to combat the spread of the virus.

Officially the country has reported only 170 cases and one death in two months. Ndayishimiye was speaking late Tuesday after the swearing in of his new government in parliament. “From tomorrow (Wednesday), I declare the COVID-19 pandemic the biggest enemy of Burundians, because it is clear it is becoming their biggest concern,” he said.

“We firmly commit ourselves to fight this pandemic.” He called for “the strict respect for preventative measures which the health ministry will from now on display across the country”.

He reminded citizens that coronavirus tests were free, as was treatment, warning those who did not get tested when they had symptoms.

“If in future someone does not go and get tested in such a case, it means he wants to contaminate others voluntarily… and he will be considered a sorcerer and treated as severely as one would be,” he said.

 

14th July 2020

As of today, Worldometers.info lists 1 single death & 269 “Total Cases” of Covid19 for Burundi:

Burundi Covid Cases

*

It seems Covid19 is a disease of rare complexity. Not only is it able to understand the importance of some social protests and avoid them entirely, it’s also able to sense when the world leader is inconvenient and take him out."""

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Coronavirus / COVID-19" is a "deadly and lethal disease", so deadly and lethal in fact that something like 97% of people who 'catch' it end up recovering, and DON'T DIE.

 

It is also extremely 'stealthy' in that the majority of people who catch it do not actually display any symptoms themselves.

 

2020 was the first year in history that I heard about a virus / disease that people could catch and spread to other people while remaining 'asymptomatic' themselves.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

"Coronavirus / COVID-19" is a "deadly and lethal disease", so deadly and lethal in fact that something like 97% of people who 'catch' it end up recovering, and DON'T DIE.

 

It is also extremely 'stealthy' in that the majority of people who catch it do not actually display any symptoms themselves.

 

2020 was the first year in history that I heard about a virus / disease that people could catch and spread to other people while remaining 'asymptomatic' themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

Exactly-----I have so much FACTUAL information I can put together that it would blow a hole the size of Uranus into the scamdemic....

It seems that either those in power, ie, the Gov, are either oblivious to the word TRUTH or they are being blackmailed by those pulling the strings..... or maybe it's Gates money etc etc.

Whatever it is, the UK and it seems most of the rest of the world do not have any kind of protection for the people any more..... ( as if they ever did in the first place).

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible. Even if all are miserable, all will believe themselves happy, because the government will tell them that they are so."

 

- Bertrand Russell

 

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”

 

- Aldous Huxley

 

Seems like it's going to plan and it's what they're doing to children that pisses me off. At least us older folks remember a time before this madness, but this could potentially be all children know if adults don't get their crap together.

 

"What society does to its children, so will its children do to society." - Cicero

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good thread, thanks to all who have posted.

 

I wish there were a person in the US like David Icke who was a champion of truth that Americans could support and unite with. Instead we have Alex sensationalist Jones who has made an ass out of himself so many times that no one takes him seriously anymore (I am trying to avoid doing that myself lol).

 

The US is left hanging in the wind as a hurricane approaches with no help in sight. We don't have any forums either where people can unite and post so much information such as here. The one forum that Jones had, Prison planet, that had a lot of good information, was taken down a long time ago.

 

I wish that Jim Marrs had put together a forum before his passing but he wasn't well known enough like Icke is.  I can't think of anyone else in the USA who is an actual face that people are following. We have "Q" but he is a no face character who mostly posts on reddit I think, and Twitter. Other than that we have a lot of "Anon's" but no forum for all of us to gather together and plan a course of action. One would think that of all countries, one being of the three largest military forces on the planet would have made that happen already if they did in fact work for the people. I mean, WTF is DARPA doing while antifa AND blm burn the country down?

 

Epsom, I suggest that you print out those rights and laws and call your representatives and make them aware that people will not stand for this state government terrorism and abuse by the government and to gather a legal team and get to work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, epsom said:

 

Exactly-----I have so much FACTUAL information I can put together that it would blow a hole the size of Uranus into the scamdemic....

It seems that either those in power, ie, the Gov, are either oblivious to the word TRUTH or they are being blackmailed by those pulling the strings..... or maybe it's Gates money etc etc.

Whatever it is, the UK and it seems most of the rest of the world do not have any kind of protection for the people any more..... ( as if they ever did in the first place).

 

 

 

I am pretty damn sure at this point that there is no such thing as Sars-COV-2 and there never was.  The entire thing is an Event 201 exercise in how to commit massive fraud on a global scale and get away with it.  There is more going on however than meets the eye.  There's gotta be a good reason why they showed us so many of their cards when they didn't even bother hiding Event 201.  I've just begun to think about it and to talk about it.  Listening to David Icke, I believe he suspects it also, and what I am talking about is a highly advanced and technological new form of electronic brain-washing being deployed across most of the industrialized world, and that part of this pandemic fraud was a test of that new technology.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2020 at 6:15 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

Thanks epsom for taking the time to write your post, your determination in posting it and for bringing up the matter of the English Bill of Rights 1689.

 

The Simon Dolan judicial review case has received a lot of attention but it is less well known that Robin Tilbrook of the English Democrats has also started judicial review proceedings against the Prime Minister and the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care. The claim was issued in the High Court at the beginning of June and uses many of the same arguments as Simon Dolan's claim including arguments that the UK government has acted outside of its powers (ultra vires) and contrary to the ECHR.

 

However, Tilbrook also argues that The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 are contrary to the "fundamental constitution of England as set out, inter alia, in the Magna Carta and in the English Parliamentary Constitutional Convention Declaration of Right of 1689 and its subsequent enactment in the English Bill of Rights 1689".

 

There hasn't been much of an update on his blog, at least that I can find, since the UK government issued a reply to the pre-action protocol letter.

 

https://robintilbrook.blogspot.com/2020/05/government-response-to-our-lockdown.html


But I have a pdf of the claim form, the statement of facts and grounds which I am happy to forward to anybody interested.
 

 

Hi Eve...

 

Do you know of any other lawyers/ solicitors besides Dolan and Tilbrook who are challenging this scamdemic?...

Where are people like Michael Mansfield QC and others like him who are supposed to be fighting for the people?.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, epsom said:

 

Hi Eve...

 

Do you know of any other lawyers/ solicitors besides Dolan and Tilbrook who are challenging this scamdemic?...

Where are people like Michael Mansfield QC and others like him who are supposed to be fighting for the people?.

 

Hi epsom,

 

Here are the challenges / potential challenges I know about aside from Dolan and Tilbrook. It is my understanding that Francis Hoar, referred to by Fox Mulder above, is part of Simon Dolan's team.

Outside the UK:

  • In Canada, constitution lawyer Rocco Galati is filing a claim for Covid-19 unlawful acts.

 

  • Somewhere in the mega thread I posted a video of the Extra - Parliamentary Corona Investigation Committee ( ACU ) headed by Germans Heiko Schöning, Dr. Bodo Schiffman and Prof. Martin Haditsch. All citizens, national and international, can make suggestions for experts and witnesses ([email protected]ärzte-für-aufklärung.de). It's not, strictly speaking, a legal challenge but is an example of citizens claiming their power in the face of corrupt institutions. https://acu2020.org/international/

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Eve for the info above-----

 

""In Wales, a group of indoor attractions in Wales are considering taking legal action against the Welsh Government over its decision to allow sites to reopen. ""

 

That one I find a bit odd---why would they be taking legal action against them being allowed to reopen?..... I would have thought being open is what they would want.

 

*Do you know how I can edit my original post in this thread?

Edited by epsom
typo error
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...