Jump to content

911 events from an air stewardess point of view


Guest Gone Fishing...
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Pincher said:

Is that a threat? 

 

lmfao .... yer right over the fucking internet .... what type of threat would that be? lol

Maybe a 'girlie' one!

 

No a decent reply would be nice .... unless you joined just to take the piss?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
25 minutes ago, Pincher said:

Yes that's right she shows people how to put on a life jacket as well and knows how to shut the door.


The woman is also a part time English teacher.
She could explain to you the origins of the word and why it's ' Pinscher' and not Pincher. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


The video cuts halfway through.
Wingtip vortices are tiny spirals that come from the end of the wings.
The second part of that video shows Wake Turbulence.
Vortices and wake turbulence could not happen after a plane has buried itself into a building.
The surrounding air would have been massively disturbed by the impact explosion.
 

 

 

Yeh its been cut off, i was trying to find the plane flying past fire video and it does the same thing. 

 

We are debating over red herrings though. The real issue is that no one died on 9/11 in the towers and fake planes.

 

A flying tank zooming into the twin towers would create debris and leave evidence of something actually hitting the towers. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Haunted Universe said:

Yeh its been cut off, i was trying to find the plane flying past fire video and it does the same thing. 


What you're suggesting needs the smoke to be there first.

The smoke from the Tower came after the plane was inside the building.
That timeline makes no sense to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Pincher said:

Who cares what you think is nice.

 

 


There's a lot of people here who value what ink thinks and says.
And roughly 0 fucks given for your thoughts and attitude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you believe a giant airliner actually went through a tower, what happened to it? You would see some remains of it in the hole. Instead, nothing there. Theres also a photo of a woman (Edna Cintron) standing in the hole. That floor that was so hot it made the entire building turn to dust and yet shes standing in it.....Whether this photo is legit remains to be seen.

 

 

 

1239172_552339221467766_241952609_o.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
10 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

 

Yeh its been cut off, i was trying to find the plane flying past fire video and it does the same thing. 

 

We are debating over red herrings though. The real issue is that no one died on 9/11 in the towers and fake planes.

 

A flying tank zooming into the twin towers would create debris and leave evidence of something actually hitting the towers. 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Basket Case, you must admit though, the plane 'hole' looks suspiciously made,  like someone used an angle grinder. Perfectly shaped rectangles/squares. 

 

5 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

The video I was referring to was an explosion with smoke. The fire curdles as well. 

 

3 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

And you can clearly see inside the tower/hole after the explosion. I see ZERO wreckage of a giant airliner where bits of it would have been mangled inside and clung onto the metal etc.


While l appreciate your views, and this is about 911, your comments don't actually cover or question what is said by this woman.
This thread / video is (or should be about) what information this woman is presenting.
lf you want to discuss the smoke and holes and no plane idea then start another thread.

l'd actually like any interested members to watch the video that l have presented and discuss what she specifically says.
After watching it then tell me what you disagree with or agree with.
Or, just don't watch the video, so then don't comment.
This is about HER point of view.
Thanks  :O)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

If you believe a giant airliner actually went through a tower, what happened to it? You would see some remains of it in the hole. Instead, nothing there. Theres also a photo of a woman (Edna Cintron) standing in the hole. That floor that was so hot it made the entire building turn to dust and yet shes standing in it.....Whether this photo is legit remains to be seen.


See my point above.
This stuff isn't talked about by the Stewardess.
Thanks  :O)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Haunted Universe said:

 

 

Could you break a few of her points/comments down for me? 


lt's nearly 2 hours long.
l'm not going to do a transcript.
l watch things like this instead of watching TV or Hollywank films.

She says the passenger planes with the people inside did not go into the Towers.
They actually landed somewhere outside NY.
She claims she knows this from information given out by the government and MSM which she knows as false because of her experience in the industry.
Once she realised this, she looked deeper and further into the whole official story.
At the end, she believes she knows exactly who was involved, how and why they were involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
On 7/24/2020 at 2:05 PM, Basket Case said:

This woman has years of experience in the airline industry. 

She knows how airlines operate. What their procedures and protocols are. She also knows all the aircraft used on 911 intimately. 

She immediately became suspicious of the official narrative. 

This is a fantastic interview. 

 

On 7/24/2020 at 2:06 PM, Basket Case said:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


lt's nearly 2 hours long.
l'm not going to do a transcript.
l watch things like this instead of watching TV or Hollywank films.

She says the passenger planes with the people inside did not go into the Towers.
They actually landed somewhere outside NY.
She claims she knows this from information given out by the government and MSM which she knows as false because of her experience in the industry.
Once she realised this, she looked deeper and further into the whole official story.
At the end, she believes she knows exactly who was involved, how and why they were involved.

 

Ah yes, I remember this woman now. Her theories are fantastical and more disinfo crap. The swapping of planes and having them land elsewhere and the passengers murdered. What a waste of time and ball ache for the deep state. 

 

Judy Wood is in the same category. 

 

Dimitri Khalezov would laugh at these two.

 

Her theory suggests drones/military planes were flown into the building instead. Clearly no planes hit the towers and she doesnt say WHO was involved or who did it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

..and she doesnt say WHO was involved or who did it.


If you watched it all, then you wouldn't say that.
 

7 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

Ah yes, I remember this woman now. Her theories are fantastical and more disinfo crap


Which exact bits ?
And your evidence to counter her points ?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


If you watched it all, then you wouldn't say that.
 


Which exact bits ?
And your evidence to counter her points ?
 

 

 

I've watched her crap years ago. You're asking me to provide evidence (lol) to anecdotal bullshit from a blatant disinfo agent who mixes half truths with crap like Alex Jones.

 

Like I said before, its red herrings. This crap is designed to make you go round and round in circles arguing about pointless crap. I don;t need to provide evidence about anything she says when I've done my own research on 9/11 for years, and everything points to there being no planes.

 

No planes, no deaths.  So no need for me to 'provide evidence' to someone talking about plane swapping.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
2 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

anecdotal bullshit from a blatant disinfo agent who mixes half truths with crap


Pot - Kettle - Black

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...

l find it laughable..
One minute you can't work out why a plane that is already buried deep inside a building cannot cause vortices in the smoke from the resulting impact and explosion THEN you suddenly know EVERYTHING about 911.
😂 😂 😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


Pot - Kettle - Black

 

. "Heres a video guys and if you disagree with the content I will stone wall you in every reply".  

 

How about you provide evidence that what she is saying is not bullshit? I'm sensing mala fide here. This conversation is going to go round in a circle so I'm opting out of this thread. I don't agree with her.

 

The elites use chaos to distort reality. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 minutes ago, Haunted Universe said:

How about you provide evidence that what she is saying is not bullshit? I'm sensing mala fide here. This conversation is going to go round in a circle so I'm opting out of this thread. I don't agree with her.

 

The elites use chaos to distort reality. 


They do, don't they..

l'm glad you're opting out, but thanks for the earlier input  :O)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll just say that I watched the video and there were interesting points but I struggled to take it all in and form an opinion. It sounds really odd to take a plane full of people settle them down and then kill them anyway but who knows. Not I. It wouldn't be beyond them nothing is.

 

What she says may explain the phone calls or it could be a completely differnt answer to that elsewhere.

There is so much wrong with the whole event. Many people have pointed out different strains that could lead somewhere different.

 

Thanks for sharing I had never heard of her before, it was interesting. And that sums up my pretty useless for debate, but honest answer !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
On 8/16/2020 at 9:24 PM, - TZC - said:

It sounds really odd to take a plane full of people settle them down and then kill them anyway but who knows. Not I. It wouldn't be beyond them nothing is.


l believe remote controlled military planes were flown into the buildings.
They were very similar models painted to look like civilian planes.
Possibly with more powerful engines (they appeared to be going very fast considering their low altitude) and were probable packed with explosives.
Both planes had strange 'pods' underneath that civilian models don't have and 'sparked' milliseconds before impact.
lf you've switched planes, what do you do with the real ones that took off with all the passengers ?
This woman seems to have stumbled across the answer to this..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...