Link to video: https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-v-the-answer/#

If this does not work for you in Firefox, please try another browser

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry Greenheart ... I replied to you in error!   At the beginning of the first Icke interview on 8 Arpil 2020 Brian Rose declared the following. Does anyone know if Icke has changed his min

Agree that it was the best one yet.  DI covered a lot of ground yet it seemed to be more in depth, more eloquent and perfectly accessible for the newly curious.

This was never going to start at 5pm UK. The build-up is putting Wilder-Fury 2 to shame.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I am watching now, for last 10 minutes, on Microsoft Edge. I could not get it to work with Firefox.

I can see the londonreal guy but has the interview begun. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I can see the londonreal guy but has the interview begun. Thanks.

You need to use the Grumpy Owl link. The one from London Real is just a build-up. Interview started a while ago.

• Thanks 1

Got it working now. Thanks Grumpy Owl. Don't know why we couldn't get it working through usual methods. Had phone with external speaker in kitchen, that has worked ok before. Last one worked through fire stick, not this time

27 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

I don't seem to have much luck watching these live. I'll watch it tomorrow I think.

Same here seems every time since the first 🙄

Edit: ok just got it working from opera browser. Still not sure how much I missed so I'll check in an hour or two

Edited by - TZC -
save a double post

I don't understand I just watched what was supposed to be a live interview. David was wearing his pink jumper and there was a black backdrop. Brian Rose posted on YouTube this morning he was going to the Isle of Wight for the interview. But at the end of the interview Brian Rose gave the impression David had visited him? Or was it a studio in the Isle of Wight?

4 minutes ago, Staeld said:

I don't understand I just watched what was supposed to be a live interview. David was wearing his pink jumper and there was a black backdrop. Brian Rose posted on YouTube this morning he was going to the Isle of Wight for the interview. But at the end of the interview Brian Rose gave the impression David had visited him? Or was it a studio in the Isle of Wight?

I Thought the same

10 hours ago, Staeld said:

According to these tweets  - it was a studio in the Isle of Wight.

19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Brian Rose says David Icke is not permitted to travel to London.

That's disinformation, unless there is more information in the interview.

To the best of my knowlege the police have only fined 13 people for not wearing a mask, out of a population of 60 million people.

David can travel to London without a mask.

If he was fined, and it made the news, then that would be great publicity for the anti mask minority don't you think?

I haven't seen the interview yet, but you probably got this info there if you saw it. Like you mentioned "unless there is more info in the interview".

David Icke said "I'm not having it". He's not willing to acquiesce to the masks - therefore he's not allowed into the ferry --> and of course without the ferry-ride he could not show up in London or in Brian Rose's studio. In my opinion - Brian Rose expression there with words was in a "cliffhanger way".

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT
16 hours ago, oz93666 said:

After watching the above video from GR I ask myself what is motivating this guy to travel to the Isle of White to get an interview with David , when he clearly disagrees with him on most things ....

His current net worth is $70Million ... I'm sure he is hungry for more money  , but chasing David will not earn him much for his company ...

This looks more and more like a set up ... Rose is being directed to do this by the cabal because it suits their plan to have David pushing "no virus" 

Interesting to encounter this thought.

I'm curious - Do you think the masks will work against the virus? How should we protect ourselves ? 

I personally think David is correct about the fact that there is no virus - as he said the elite have more control over the control. That seems more logical to me.

1 hour ago, THESTRONG-THEVALIANT said:

I'm curious - Do you think the masks will work against the virus? How should we protect ourselves ? 

This is all a big unknown ... David often says masks are useless because the pores in the fabric are large enough to let a virus through ... but that misses the point , they always travel on water droplets which are large and these get caught by the mask ....

I agree the best strategy is to behave as if there is no virus ... society should just carry on as normal ... the current strain appears to be no real danger ....

If I had to bet on it the virus will magically "mutate" into something more deadly  ... people will be dropping like flies  ... and David is on record as saying it's all fake ....

The ET's behind it all are playing with us ... ramping up the terror slowly.

• Like 1

Having Icke on gave Brian Rose a nice boost in donations anyway.  He had no icke interview in July and only got $32k over the whole month.  😞

image.png.39080e272083e92a6380dfeab64661b4.png

But now in the last 2 days he has gotten over $14k... Not bad. :)

image.png.ced902f645ac7124639311fbb9662efb.png

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Out of interest does anyone know how many viewers watched the live event?

How many people from here watched it?

I didn't watch it myself. But there doesn't seem to be much discussion about the content of the interview.

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

How many people from here watched it?

I didn't watch it myself. But there doesn't seem to be much discussion about the content of the interview.

I didn't watch it either. What did David talk about? By the lack of discussion regarding the content, I don't think it was a particularly great interview. Am I wrong?

9 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I didn't watch it either. What did David talk about? By the lack of discussion regarding the content, I don't think it was a particularly great interview. Am I wrong?

No need to discuss the content - He covered everything. It is available on LONDON REAL website and cut into little chunks. I say no need as people on here (mostly) are not sheeple, and are with the notion that there is something not quite right (a little understatement that I know).

The content of the interview needs to get out to those that are not aware. The length of the vid may put some off, hence I believe the chunks that Rose has had it split up into will help. 

My main problem now is when people that I contact and mention about the test (pcr) not being designed for diagnosing infectious disease (supposedly a quote from the creator of the test - he died in 2019, not from covid) I have not got a reference to give for that fact (yet - have written to Gareth Icke for help with this fact). I cannot just say, that is what David Icke says. Anyone else help with regard to this.

Guest Chica
16 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

My main problem now is when people that I contact and mention about the test (pcr) not being designed for diagnosing infectious disease (supposedly a quote from the creator of the test - he died in 2019, not from covid) I have not got a reference to give for that fact (yet - have written to Gareth Icke for help with this fact). I cannot just say, that is what David Icke says. Anyone else help with regard to this.

You may want to read this- https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was-the-covid-19-test-meant-to-detect-a-virus/

And this- https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/?fbclid=IwAR3G6Fuq8C-8XW7szL43scbKOYFx78irq52A6ZQCRdZmPMWiHTqD_2jv4Zo

How the idea of PCR test came to Mullis-  http://aidswiki.net/index.php?title=Document:Farber_interviews_Mullis

Notice how he says the idea came to him out of the blue. 

These studies-

Study 1: Leo L. M. Poon; Malik Peiris. “Emergence of a novel human coronavirus threatening human health” Nature Medicine, March 2020
Replying Author: Malik Peiris
Date: May 12, 2020
Answer: “The image is the virus budding from an infected cell. It is not purified virus.”

Study 2: Myung-Guk Han et al. “Identification of Coronavirus Isolated from a Patient in Korea with COVID-19”, Osong Public Health and Research Perspectives, February 2020
Replying Author: Myung-Guk Han
Date: May 6, 2020
Answer: “We could not estimate the degree of purification because we do not purify and concentrate the virus cultured in cells.”

Study 3: Wan Beom Park et al. “Virus Isolation from the First Patient with SARS-CoV-2 in Korea”, Journal of Korean Medical Science, February 24, 2020
Replying Author: Wan Beom Park
Date: March 19, 2020
Answer: “We did not obtain an electron micrograph showing the degree of purification.”

The test tests for strands of genetic material, but cannot identify where they came from. 

I haven't watched yet as I suspect it is more of the same,  which we here all know.

But in my view it is imperative he keeps repeating the message, like his books there are a lot of duplications but certain areas get more depth and traction in each book. And he varies the areas over his books. It helps it all sink in better little bit here, more depth later or more depth now and a little bit to remind later. I remember this being really helpful when I first woke up. I remember those old timers here this being frustrated by this, it's funny that's where I am now. But his job is done with me. I'm awake thanks to him. So I need to shut up and help others when they get here....bruised and shocked and rubbing the dust from their eyes.

Edited by kj35

Yes it did seem more of the same for anyone who listened to the last 4 but it was very good if it was actually live, no opinion on that.

It was updated to now. So anyone new to it would get the best experience from that one- if they got through it that is.

Both of them have reasons. Rose knowing Icke works for views, Icke having a nice book to sell but it was a thumbs up for me

I look forward to David's new book, which I've ordered via his website. Is it really true, that Waterstones are now banning the sale of his books? I bought The Perception Deception from my local bookshop, in 2013. At the end of the interview he mentioned live streaming his accompanying lecture The Answer, which he was originally going to deliver in Manchester.

• Grumpy Owl unfeatured and unpinned this topic