It’s always been about the sun

Michi713

You are probably familiar with these topics:

CORONAL MASS EJECTION 

GEOMAGNETIC STORM

MICRONOVA

If not you can learn here:

Book:  The Adam and Eve Story sanitized, declassified version 

You can find it on the CIA website but if you’re paranoid find it somewhere else. 

Carrington Event: The Geomagnetic Storm of 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_1859_geomagnetic_storm

Symptoms of radiation sickness:

• Weakness, fatigue, fainting, confusion.
  • Bleeding from the nose, mouth, gums, and rectum.
  • Bruising, skin burns, open sores on the skin, sloughing of skin.
  • Dehydration.
  • Diarrhea, bloody stool.
  • Fever.
  • Hair loss.
  • Inflammation of exposed areas (redness, tenderness, swelling, bleeding)

During this time there was a concurrent bubonic plague, said to have originated beforehand in China. 

Symptoms of bubonic plague:

• Fever and chills.
  • Extreme weakness.
  • Abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting.
  • Bleeding from your mouth, nose or rectum, or under your skin.
  • Shock.
  • Blackening and death of tissue (gangrene) in your extremities, most commonly your fingers, toes and nose.

Do you see any similarities?  

Back in 1859 they had no idea about the symptoms of radiation sickness, so it was labeled plague.  21st century people, despite their arrogance, are just as ignorant of solar cycles and their effects on Earth, so they can be lead to believe anything and they are.

So what is the Coronavirus connection?  I mean pick something. They’re always pulling out new symptoms to meet the demands of power and manipulation. 

See the myriad of health effects of coronal mass ejection below.

Not only that but check out coronal mass ejections on mental health.  Look at all the people losing their damn minds and tell me it’s just the TV and nothing else going on. 

Health effects of Coronal Mass Ejection:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5805718/

“It appears that sharp or sudden variations in geomagnetic and solar activity as well as geomagnetic storms can act as stressors, which alter regulatory processes such as melatonin/serotonin balance1618, blood pressure, breathing, reproductive, immune, neurological, and cardiac system processes1922. Geomagnetic disturbances are associated with significant increases in hospital admissions for depression, mental disorders, psychiatric admission, suicide attempts, homicides and traffic accidents2329. Disturbed geomagnetic activity can also exacerbate existing diseases and is correlated with significant increases in cardiac arrhythmia, cardiovascular disease, incidence of myocardial infarction related death, alterations in blood flow, increased blood pressure, and epileptic seizures”

“Stoupel et al. have examined periods of low levels of geomagnetic disturbance combined with higher levels of cosmic ray activity and found there was a significant rise in emergency calls and overall deaths during these periods, with the most increases in cerebral strokes and sudden cardiac death suggesting that cosmic rays are an important factor affecting human medical events in elder populations.”

Did all the solar activity happen already?  Or is this the test run as stated in Event 201 and evidenced by the rhetoric of Bill Gates in interviews, warning of another “virus” coming? 

Here’s the good news:

The Inouye Solar Telescope is used to predict solar events.  Scientists know what’s coming and when.

Starlink is not for the purpose of delivering internet access to the Earth’s population.  That sounds ridiculous if you think about it. 

“As of 13 June 2020, SpaceX has launched 540 Starlink satellites. They plan to launch 60 more per Falcon 9 flight, with launches as often as every two weeks in 2020. In total, nearly 12,000 satellites are planned to be deployed, with a possible later extension to 42,000.”

I shit you not. 

They are building a space shield to mitigate the next cataclysmic event!

https://www.universetoday.com/137383/new-study-proposes-giant-space-based-solar-flare-shield-earth/

Or they put the magnet underground and it was/ can be activated to protect the earth from solar events. 

“The main dipoles generate powerful 8.3 tesla magnetic fields – more than 100,000 times more powerful than the Earth's magnetic field. The electromagnets use a current of 11,080 amperes to produce the field, and a superconducting coil allows the high currents to flow without losing any energy to electrical resistance.”

https://home.cern/science/engineering/pulling-together-superconducting-electromagnets

Do you understand the implications of creating a shield around the earth to provide backup for the earth’s weakening magnetic field? 

A.  Potential circumvention of a cataclysmic event similar to ones that caused mass extinctions, ended past civilizations and reset humanity to square one!

B.  Enables OUR technological civilization to continue on into the future, unbound by cosmic events, and aided by AI 

C.  The space shield also has the effect of heating the atmosphere of Mars, making it potentially inhabitable by man.  Elon Musk is serious about colonizing Mars!

This is not to say it will work seamlessly, and even if it does work, we may be experiencing health effects from the use of the magnets themselves.

Is it possible that past technological societies had similar capabilities and used magnetic fields to protect against cosmic weather?  Would this explain some of the megalithic structures scattered across the globe?

The Great Pyramid of Giza Can Focus Electromagnetic Energy

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-reveals-great-pyramid-giza-focus.html

Now if you’re catching what I’m throwing, and wish to mitigate the effects of radiation poisoning in the event of a geomagnetic storm or other solar event, you should begin administering vitamin C and other antioxidants to yourself and family members. 

Truth be told, I asked in prayer for something to help protect my son and received the answer “Vitamin C.”  I asked in prayer the dose and the response was 1000mg.  My son is 4, so you must calculate your own dosage based on weight.  Vitamin C is water soluble.  You pee it out, so it is highly unlikely that you would O.D. on it.   Nevertheless calculate your own recommended dose and administer accordingly. 

Sure enough, as with other intuitions, it is verified by a simple internet search.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19007656/

Scroll to “similar articles” and you will also find curcumin, L-carnitine, and melatonin listed.

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/14/10/19618/htm

Lots of other studies, but you get the idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Michi713 said:

Now if you’re catching what I’m throwing, and wish to mitigate the effects of radiation poisoning in the event of a geomagnetic storm or other solar event, you should begin administering vitamin C and other antioxidants to yourself and family members. 

Truth be told, I asked in prayer for something to help protect my son and received the answer “Vitamin C.”  I asked in prayer the dose and the response was 1000mg.  My son is 4, so you must calculate your own dosage based on weight.  Vitamin C is water soluble.  You pee it out, so it is highly unlikely that you would O.D. on it.   Nevertheless calculate your own recommended dose and administer accordingly. 

Sure enough, as with other intuitions, it is verified by a simple internet search.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19007656/

Scroll to “similar articles” and you will also find curcumin, L-carnitine, and melatonin listed.

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/14/10/19618/htm

Lots of other studies, but you get the idea. 

I would always try to take Calcium Ascorbate powder (vit c) as opposed to Ascorbic Acid (vit c).

Calcium Ascorbate is the buffered version and puts the body into an alkaline state and not an acidic one which is where all disease thrives most.

Linus Pauling took 10,000mg daily for years and never died and that was accorbic acid as well so it must be quite safe anyway. He was dianosed with prostate cancer about 25 years before his death and swears that the HUGE daily intake of Vit C is what kept him alive.

For anything in regards to Vit C then I recomend reading his book  'How to live longer and feel better'.

The RDA of VIT C is about 100mg. He took 100 x that everyday and lived a very long life.

• Like 1

Since learning of the 12,000 year solar cycle, I am convinced, and know it down to my gut that this is a real phenomenon.  Apparently, every 12,000 years or so the Sun goes through a cycle where it "flashes" in every direction, like a sphere of highly charged solar radiation blasting out across the entire solar system and into space.  This was the catalyst that kicked off the end of the last ice age and explains how/why it happened so suddenly that the world was quickly flooded on a massive scale.

This is why there is a cutoff point of art and sculpture 12K years ago and why so much of that sculpture and paintings depicts just the image of the Sun.  It's why there seems to be an end to many societies like Gobekli Tepe and the society that built the Giza Plateau all at the same time around 12K years ago, and why we have sunken cities off of every major coast all over the globe that seem to date to that time.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

Since learning of the 12,000 year solar cycle, I am convinced, and know it down to my gut that this is a real phenomenon.  Apparently, every 12,000 years or so the Sun goes through a cycle where it "flashes" in every direction, like a sphere of highly charged solar radiation blasting out across the entire solar system and into space.  This was the catalyst that kicked off the end of the last ice age and explains how/why it happened so suddenly that the world was quickly flooded on a massive scale.

This is why there is a cutoff point of art and sculpture 12K years ago and why so much of that sculpture and paintings depicts just the image of the Sun.  It's why there seems to be an end to many societies like Gobekli Tepe and the society that built the Giza Plateau all at the same time around 12K years ago, and why we have sunken cities off of every major coast all over the globe that seem to date to that time.

If you had to name one book on the topic then what would the best pick be?

Thanks in advance.

PS- feel free to name a few.