Icke changes ideas

Mark Kedman

On 7/23/2020 at 11:53 AM, Mark Kedman said:

First it was reptilian aliens orchestrating a global conspiracy predominantly from London. Now it's a sabbatian cult operating out of Israel. Then there's the extra dimensional entities called the Archons and talk of Saturn and the moon. Mr. Icke makes such transitions without actually connecting the dots and demonstrates the same lack of critical thinking he accuses the mainstream of. Explain

A person can only connect so much dots before they are facing death. I'm actually surprised that he has lasted this long, probably because he doesn't start naming aerospace companies and pointing out abductions and sightings.

That and the cabal know that if they kill him then they prove that he was telling the truth, and they make him a martyr.

People who come right out and say it, and who were involved heavily in the field, are removed pretty quickly. Isaac Kappy for example worked in Hollywood and he was friends with people who were actual pedos, so him coming out and saying all that information was very dangerous for a lot of people and the industry which is why Kappy was eliminated so quickly.

Phil Schneider, same thing, he helped drill to make the underground bases and he was connected to many people in the industry so he was removed pretty quickly.

There are people within the US military whom have spoke about Anunnaki presence in the US Pentagon and also at a base in Dimona Israel. There are also other's whom have shared their experience working at Area 51, and at underground bases, but these interviews get buried and are hard to find. The people don't say too much because they are threatened and their family are threatened.

Would you talk about your line of work in a sensitive field if it meant that your kids would disappear one day? And most of these people who do break silence, they aren't paid. So they get no money, their career is usually ruined, and their family are threatened if not killed. Humanity are in between a rock and a hard place.

What is the point of "connecting the dots" ... ?
So ... you find a group of people, ancient or alien, that have set up the system of exploitation ... but then what?  What benefit is it to you?

Are you superman that you will make the Earth spin in a different direction?
Is it useless?
Would you be better off ... taking care of your own business, as best as you can.
Would you be better off leaving this place ... or do you think that you and some friends will bring it all down in a glorious revolution ?

In Blue Planet and these nature series you can see animals exploiting each other .. thus we can conclude it is a part of this world.  The humans make it much uglier, but it is all exploitation.

Freedom ... people want freedom from everything.  But will you ever be free of breathing, or needing gravity ... or free from yourself?
Freedom is an idea that you want to not exist or exist in outer space on your own.

These ideas are actually destroying your understanding.  You will never be Free in that way.

Freedom is more like fulfilling your part in the great chain of existence, in a wonderful way.

Freedom is learning and growing into marshalling your powers so that you can interact with existence with great expression.

So that you can be yourself here in existence with everyone.

You will never be free of responsibilities or free of other people or free of existence.

That would be oblation.

Freedom ... everyone talks about it.

But, it is a wrong idea ... like most ideas repeated mindlessly.

You are basically an engine of existence transforming what it meets and expressing itself, but humans are damaged and they function badly.

If you repair yourself then you can be a Sun.

I heard a profound analysis of the history of human spirituality, and it seems the peak was 2500 years ago, about 500 BC.  And with just a small handful of exceptions nothing has changed since then.  That's incredible.

People are very blocked, they talk a lot about anything and everything ... but they don't really understand how to begin looking inside.  It's just words and words and words and words.

But to break through the matrix of endless words ... you need to be like Buddha or Jesus, great intensity, ferocity, honesty .. confront yourself confront life .. and take some risks, risks putting both feel into it ... 

I don't think its a case that David Icke's ideas have 'changed' - I think the better term to use would be 'evolve'.

The first book of DI's I read a few years ago now was "The Biggest Secret" originally published in 1998. I still think it is recommended reading, for those new to this who want to start unravelling religion and the 'bloodline' families that came out of Babylon.

But then compare that book with "Everything You Need To Know" and yes, there is a stark contrast in some areas, and you can see the evolution of ideas in place.

2 hours ago, Mark Kedman said:

The greatest reason to be sceptical of DI's work may ironically be the fact that he's alive

They don’t do that anymore.

they simply use the power of their vast media empire to make them figures of fun and ridicule.

why do you think they have been doing that to icke for the past twenty years........

....if, deep down they weren’t concerned??

1 hour ago, Mark Kedman said:

You would think he'd at least want to participate in his own forum

this reminds of when eddie vedder of pearl jam signed up on pearl jam's official forum over a decade a go under a guise and corrected some peoples lyrics in the lyrics section and he got dogs abuse for apparently being wrong lol

• Haha 1

Guest Gone Fishing...
6 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't think its a case that David Icke's ideas have 'changed' - I think the better term to use would be 'evolve'.

Look at the Mod option on the top of the first page and look at history to see what this thread was originally called :O)

13 hours ago, Mark Kedman said:

The greatest reason to be sceptical of DI's work may ironically be the fact that he's alive

He doesn't delve much into UFO's and the aerospace industry that I am aware of, but I have not read any of his books, only watched his interviews and presentations. He talks about zionism and the rothschilds but does he ever mention the pope? A lot of people know about the rothschilds and zionism so it's not really news anymore but he is one of those who helped bring awareness to it which I think is important.

He was never involved in any military position or as a contractor for them. Being in the media industry is one thing but has he named anyone who is still alive who is in a position of power who is implicated in Pizzagate/Pedogate?

He helps people with perspective, he questions the establishment, that is what humanity need, someone with courage to speak up, and Icke offers that.

• Like 1

Guest Chica
5 hours ago, Messenger said:

He doesn't delve much into UFO's and the aerospace industry that I am aware of, but I have not read any of his books, only watched his interviews and presentations. He talks about zionism and the rothschilds but does he ever mention the pope? A lot of people know about the rothschilds and zionism so it's not really news anymore but he is one of those who helped bring awareness to it which I think is important.

He was never involved in any military position or as a contractor for them. Being in the media industry is one thing but has he named anyone who is still alive who is in a position of power who is implicated in Pizzagate/Pedogate?

He helps people with perspective, he questions the establishment, that is what humanity need, someone with courage to speak up, and Icke offers that.

I agree, DI has done so much in giving us perspective on what's the reality around us and why nothing good ever happens---it's all about wars, famines. hunger, scarcity--ie. creating (illusory?) circumstances that generate fear in us- to control us.

He does mention the Vatican I think, in some of his interviews/ books, as being a heavily controlled arm of this cabal and something about the sabbatian frankists having infiltrated and taken over and also something about the black pope. Unless I am mistaken..And I am not Christian/Catholic, so don't have the background to fully understand this..

As for naming someone currently in power, I believe he did that with a few people- a pedo U K minister he saw shape-shift in his early days as a reporter and few others. But I think the point he tries to stress is that these are all frontmen/ gofers for the cabal and to focus on them is pointless because they are easily irreplaceable. One needs to look at the ones behind the curtains- the puppet masters- and then you see the blindingly obvious fact that everything is being centrally controlled and national boundaries, personal freedoms are just an illusion. 

Also, at the end of his books and speeches, he does end with connecting it all in 'spiritual' terms. That we are all one- even the evil around us, since it all came out of the same consciousness- at which point I have tried connecting it to eastern philosophies of karma and pre-conditioning affecting the manifestatin of the illusory reality we perceive. hence the need to consciously dis-engage yourself and your senses from 'living' in this reality- DI says something like - be in this world but not of it. But I am not clear about a few things and is is easier said than done when you have to earn a living in this same corrupted reality.....And, at this stage most people go into the new age mumbo-jumbo of manifesting your own reality with the power of your thoughts etc. and people start visualizing things like success, money or whatever is the programming for this reality, which is actually just going deeper into the same trap, rather than coming out of it. It seems the grip on us is too strong to be overcome with mere thoughts and suggestions and we are many dimensions away from our true nature...just my thoughts on this. I am still working on refining my understanding

Edited by Chica

9 minutes ago, Chica said:

why nothing good ever happens---it's all about wars, famines. hunger, scarcity--ie. creating (illusory?) circumstances that generate fear in us- to control us.

Isn't it the same for all the animals on Earth ?
Do the aliens control them as well.
Whatever the relative truths of the power groups here ... it is I'm afraid too easy to blame our situation on other forces.
Fundamental to that idea is that we are all just great already.
But what if we are not just great already?
What is we are the problem and we need to change a very great deal because we contain within ourselves so much darkness that the outer world simply reflects that?

Guest Chica
3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Whatever the relative truths of the power groups here ... it is I'm afraid too easy to blame our situation on other forces.
What is we are the problem and we need to change a very great deal because we contain within ourselves so much darkness that the outer world simply reflects that?

I am still a WIP- but here are my 2 cents. The fact that the animal kingdom is full of apparent cruelty, struggle etc. is still part of the same 'illusory' dimension. It is the 'stage' for our drama to play out. The backdrop so to speak- to lay the foundation that there is no abundance in our true reality. that we always have to struggle to survive etc. Heck, even two genders is a reality of this 'dimension's' game. Unless there is 'duality' and struggle in all forms, the game will not play out. In our true nature we are 'non-dual' and one with all, so there is no lower level needs to hunt or struggle. Like playing monopoly with limited mney or a video game with only so many 'points' or 'saves'...sorry I am not a gamer, so perhaps the terminology might be wrong.

the alien forces that DI and others mention- and they have to draw out the story to make it more understandable and to fill out the pages of books- but is nothing but our own 'dark side' gone awry...there is no physical control as such..but through the investment of our thoughts and energies in the 'game'. As DI says the infinity of possibilities exist- like bits in a computer program- what is manifested is what our collective consciousness is focused on. Good is as much a possibility as evil is. So aliens are not what we think of- even the pictorial representation comes out of our programming- whether it be the UFO aliens or reptilian aliens. Nothing we see around us has an 'absolute' form. Because pure consciousness is 'formless'.

@Chica

So ... you are abundance, pure consciousness formless, pure nature, pure wonderfulness and so on ... everything fantastic.

My only question is ... if everything is so fantastic ... why is everything not fantastic?

Do you think fantastic is coming?
Doesn't look like this to me.

In the old days people felt very spiritual, but their spirituality was that you reap what you sow ... and so you better get sowing otherwise you reap zero.

But of course that doesn't mean being a soulless empty robot like my neighbours.   Then you are very busy and also reap zero.

There is a narrow gate between the two.

Anyway, all those wonderful things are inside you as possibilities that may .. or may not be activated ... but the reason you are in this world is because they are not activated.  And so you are incarnated in a world that matches your non-light.  Many people die without much change to this.
But I am interested in doing things that change all that and work on specific practices that bring out these inner possibilities so that I have more light and thus will be born in a higher world next time, and even this time will live in a better way.

So everyone is wonderful in the sense that there is the possibility for free inside you .. but it needs work, a lot of work.  Otherwise its like a beautiful seed that never got planted - that's my view.  And making an intuitive nondual leap to sense inside the inner being is possible - but also doesn't happen to many.

Also, this world like all worlds is a school for beings that are at the same level to grow ... and sometimes the school is in a shit state like today.  That's not good.  But even if you are in a shit school you still have to get your A Levels.

Why do shit schools exist ?  Well, they are living things and sometimes sick.

And there just isn't all the money in the world, or all the teachers in the world to fix all the shit schools.

But if you get good A Levels from a really crappy school ... they you have done well and your education is of great value.

It's really difficult because in a shit school many people give up one way or another, but still the job needs to be done regardless.

That's how I look at the Earth school.

All this above makes far more sense to me that saying that everything is really great except it's not.  Until someone demonstrates that everything is just great I find it difficult to believe, and so continue with my own personal work.

Edited by rideforever

Guest Chica
41 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Chica

So ... you are abundance, pure consciousness formless, pure nature, pure wonderfulness and so on ... everything fantastic.

My only question is ... if everything is so fantastic ... why is everything not fantastic?

Do you think fantastic is coming?
Doesn't look like this to me.

In the old days people felt very spiritual, but their spirituality was that you reap what you sow ... and so you better get sowing otherwise you reap zero.

But of course that doesn't mean being a soulless empty robot like my neighbours.   Then you are very busy and also reap zero.

There is a narrow gate between the two.

Anyway, all those wonderful things are inside you as possibilities that may .. or may not be activated ... but the reason you are in this world is because they are not activated.  And so you are incarnated in a world that matches your non-light.  Many people die without much change to this.
But I am interested in doing things that change all that and work on specific practices that bring out these inner possibilities so that I have more light and thus will be born in a higher world next time, and even this time will live in a better way.

So everyone is wonderful in the sense that there is the possibility for free inside you .. but it needs work, a lot of work.  Otherwise its like a beautiful seed that never got planted - that's my view.  And making an intuitive nondual leap to sense inside the inner being is possible - but also doesn't happen to many.

Also, this world like all worlds is a school for beings that are at the same level to grow ... and sometimes the school is in a shit state like today.  That's not good.  But even if you are in a shit school you still have to get your A Levels.

Why do shit schools exist ?  Well, they are living things and sometimes sick.

And there just isn't all the money in the world, or all the teachers in the world to fix all the shit schools.

But if you get good A Levels from a really crappy school ... they you have done well and your education is of great value.

It's really difficult because in a shit school many people give up one way or another, but still the job needs to be done regardless.

That's how I look at the Earth school.

All this above makes far more sense to me that saying that everything is really great except it's not.  Until someone demonstrates that everything is just great I find it difficult to believe, and so continue with my own personal work.

I think you have made a very valid argument and that in fact is the gist of it- not to try to 'purify' anything but accepting all.

What I would like to add to this is this- when we say pure consciousness blah blah-  do not give it the meaning as we understand it. It's just a word for lack of a better word. What purity, formless etc means is not reincarnating in a Shangri-la but not to incarnate at all. That is- you have 'subsumed' all distinctions of good and evil within you, such that you do not perceive either quality. At that level, there is no quality left- just existence. In fact, for the more evolved ones among us, the current crisis is a good time to practice this acceptance and that starts with overcoming fear as a first step. If you are not fearful and can look behind everything around you as just dots and pixels and retrieve your perceptory involvement, you have passed the test, so to speak. DI gave an example once- of how people are able to walk on burning coals. There are also examples of 'us' in a higher dimension with power to control energy etc.

The point is that as we evolve, there are no desires left to use those higher powers because only a lower being will want for something. If one is the 'Buddha' one knows that one is all- not knows in the Ego sense but just 'IS'. So why would there be a desire to take birth in even the most beautiful of heavens, when there is no concept of ugliness or beauty left in one. 

The problem with the current scenario is that once our minds are taken over- through AI- the journey to this realized state will be even more difficult than it already is. We would have fallen one more level in the game. The first steps to awakening or self-realization need to be take through this physically manifested body and mind. That is the hardest part. Once one controls this, the next step is easier. And control, I think does not mean fasting or torturing or abstinence but having full possession of one's thoughts as one indulges in social activities- to the point of so much awareness that the desire to engage in anything not lifting you 'spiritually' just vanishes without any need to suppress.

And I don't think higher levels means angels or harps or anything like that. These are man-made constructs of a very  very limited human perception of reality.

Guest Chica
2 minutes ago, Mark Kedman said:

Aha! After hours of countless research sources indicate that Chica is in fact David Icke, or should I say... Richard Branson!?!

Why do you say that Mark? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Or making fun of what I wrote? If you didn't like what I wrote you can ignore it and follow your own path. Do clarify.

@Chica

It is interesting to contemplate why we are born in a such a shit world where everything is always horrific.  When horrific people surround us, horrific ideas, suffering illness and death?  Why was I born here?
The uncomfortable reason is that it is because I am not worthy of being born elsewhere, and that I have great work to do.

Due to the shit nature of this world most people will do absolutely anything to prevent your progress whilst smiling and telling you they care; it is not a good situation.

No Distinctions

Although what you are saying here is indeed very traditional and repeated by many people through thousands of years I believe it is a mistake".  Actually all the sages and saints had extremely high distinction abilities because they were experienced and wise.  And wisdom requires great power of distinctions to tell the difference between things.  Not just good and bad, by why things are good and bad, and how and at what level.  This is why Jesus and Buddha taught through parables which teach basic facts of life on Earth.  
A sage who is self-realised has very high levels of distinction that he can even taste-realise-comprehend higher levels of reality.  This requires a very quiet inner intelligence and extremely high maturity and sensitivity far away from the coarse world.

Where does the delusion of No Distinction come from?
Well probably because once you are attached to the Higher Reality you no longer give a shit about the meaningless chaos of the Earth, it means all the same because it means nothing ... it is all death and stupidity.
They are only interested in the distinctions of the higher world which are Real meaning permanent and merged with the Source and non-material.

Why do people have the TV or radio on in the background all day?  They are trying to blank out their minds with noise, to blank out any distinctions and basically to commit suicide by destroying in themselves the beginning of something that might have its own thoughts.  They suffocate their soul by opening the transmitter of the undead society and pouring it into themselves.
This is btw why the internet will lead to the extinction of human beings.

" the current scenario"

I sense that the current scenario is much worse than people think it is an only very tough measures will save your soul.  Like long retreats and dedicated practice and pretty much abandoning the world and all the evil people who live in it and destroy everything that is good.

Edited by rideforever

2 hours ago, Chica said:

Why do you say that Mark? Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Or making fun of what I wrote? If you didn't like what I wrote you can ignore it and follow your own path. Do clarify.

I don't know what to trust or believe anymore, if you are really who you are presenting, please message me your pic so I can verify

15 hours ago, Chica said:

I agree, DI has done so much in giving us perspective on what's the reality around us and why nothing good ever happens---it's all about wars, famines. hunger, scarcity--ie. creating (illusory?) circumstances that generate fear in us- to control us.

He does mention the Vatican I think, in some of his interviews/ books, as being a heavily controlled arm of this cabal and something about the sabbatian frankists having infiltrated and taken over and also something about the black pope. Unless I am mistaken..And I am not Christian/Catholic, so don't have the background to fully understand this..

As for naming someone currently in power, I believe he did that with a few people- a pedo U K minister he saw shape-shift in his early days as a reporter and few others. But I think the point he tries to stress is that these are all frontmen/ gofers for the cabal and to focus on them is pointless because they are easily irreplaceable. One needs to look at the ones behind the curtains- the puppet masters- and then you see the blindingly obvious fact that everything is being centrally controlled and national boundaries, personal freedoms are just an illusion. 

Also, at the end of his books and speeches, he does end with connecting it all in 'spiritual' terms. That we are all one- even the evil around us, since it all came out of the same consciousness- at which point I have tried connecting it to eastern philosophies of karma and pre-conditioning affecting the manifestatin of the illusory reality we perceive. hence the need to consciously dis-engage yourself and your senses from 'living' in this reality- DI says something like - be in this world but not of it. But I am not clear about a few things and is is easier said than done when you have to earn a living in this same corrupted reality.....And, at this stage most people go into the new age mumbo-jumbo of manifesting your own reality with the power of your thoughts etc. and people start visualizing things like success, money or whatever is the programming for this reality, which is actually just going deeper into the same trap, rather than coming out of it. It seems the grip on us is too strong to be overcome with mere thoughts and suggestions and we are many dimensions away from our true nature...just my thoughts on this. I am still working on refining my understanding

Yes sadly I believe he, and you, are correct. Whenever humanity begin to raise consciousness and awareness of what's really going on behind the curtain, and how we can help ourselves with natural remedies, the cabal strike back and break us down again.

Humanity need to realize that their weakness has been discernment and not believing things they cannot see are actually happening or possible, and the things we are being shown on the TV are actually not reality. If humanity can break their dependency on the TV and government then we become very powerful, but the saying goes, with power comes the need for respect because absolute power corrupt absolutely.

I've traced the power up to the Trinity and then beyond that are the Anunnaki or the ancient "Gods". The Trinity being, financial control, London, religious control, Vatican, and Military control, USA/Washington D.C.

But there are other powers that not very many speak about and it's the black magicians and then the ascended masters so to speak or the Anunnaki which several people have said are on the planet right now, but of course at underground bases or in the Pentagon or CIA where most people don't have access to.

You're right, it's difficult to disengage and live in this matrix while not actually being a part of it and allowing it to feed of of your energy. Be in this world but not of it. It is very difficult because when we break down every industry we see how they are all mostly fraudulent or based on the money fiat currency spell, and not on what is common sense or logical or efficient. Like using solar power instead of coal for example.

I have said this on so many forums, if we as a society and those in the field of energy spent as much money studying and refining solar and how to extract the most power from it as we have spent on refining the obsolete combustion engine over the last century we wouldn't ever need coal again and we could probably reduce our dependence on dangerous nuclear too. The energy industry needs a major overhaul, all the dirtbags who are running the show and still shilling for big oil and nuclear should be thrown out and replaced with people devoted to efficiency and safety, not for money and profit.

Then we go to work on the agriculture industry and get rid of those monsanto bayer crop science idiots.

Then we go to work on the financial industry and get rid of old bloodline bankers. We need to right the ship. No...we need to save the ship because it's sinking and the corrupt are taking all the life boats. Humanity's life boat are uniting and growing alkaline food. All the people who survived over the thousands of years did so because they were farmers, but they survived not without dis-ease because they were growing the wrong crops and meddling with nature by cross breading plants. But now we have the knowledge of pH balance and alkalinity's play in healing the body and regenerating cells. Frequency too. That's another one, the medical industry needs an overhaul as well. No more of this chemo "therapy" crap burning the body to try and get rid of bad cells when a change of food intake is much safer and easier.

I don't know if anyone else have noticed this but the cabal work very hard to keep the importance of frequency from the population. Frequency can heal or it can destroy, they know this and they don't want people knowing it. It's why they have kept people such as Royal Rife out of the spotlight, and it's why they attack people such as Dr. Thomas Cowan, for example.

Yeah, the new age mumbo jumbo. It works, manifesting via thoughts and energy, but so many people do it for profit, and step on others in the spiritual field which negates the movement and hard work put in by people who actually care. I know this first hand, I've seen it and one of my close friends was even back-stabbed by people within the spiritual community and then her idea stolen so they could profit. It's sad. This is why I throw money under the bus, we don't need it, it's a spell cast over all of humanity. and cashless digital is even worse. 

David Icke is one of the good guys IMO, so he is not perfect, none of us are, but at the end of the day I would rather listen to one of his presentations any day of the week over the MSM puppets.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rideforever said:

The difference is that animals are not corrupted by fiat currency or television. I know some cartoons show animals sitting around a TV as a family like humans but that's not reality as I'm sure you are well aware of.

Animals stay alive by their natural instinct to survive. There are also a lot of animals who work together as a team, they don't turn on each other unless by psychological manipulation via an outer source such as humanity like when they are used in lab tests.

It is easy to blame our problems on other sources, such as the TV or rather those who control the networks, because the powers that should not be are psychologically manipulating humanity with the TV and staged crap such as the catalyst for starting wars, the shootings, and now with this alleged virus.

We contain within ourselves as much light as darkness, it's that those in power have manipulated us into focusing on darkness rather than focusing on positivity and light.

@Messenger

Well ... I don't really think so.

I remember seeing Blue Planet 3 and how cutlefish societies work.  There are large males surrounded by a harem of females.  Sometimes weak males cheat by emulating women in appearance and joining the harem ... only then to have sex with the females when the large male isn't looking.  It is parasitcal behaviour and they steal energy that doesn't belong to them.

And these animals are very low down and they still do such things.

So you could say that the evil power groups like NWO are just more of the same nightmare.

Also interestingly you could ask if human beings really are suffering or if their suffering is just more sheeplike fashion.

Even without the NWO .... 99% of mankind would do anything to destroy and hope you have of reaching freedom ... it's too much to think then that the NWO is functioning separately from mankind ... it is mankind.  And clearly "god" sees this world and does not need to urgently change anything.  We overestimate mankind.

Anyway in the final analysis the priority is to understand that this world is limited and full of evil so leaving is the only option.

Yesterday I was thinking that in a slightly lower world all there would be is the army ... military discipline and there would be no other options ... and you would live like a solider with a very restricted life.

But in this world there are lots of possibilities like going down the pub, or buying organic food, or travelling to Thailand.

It is a world of dark and light.

The trick is to not be fooled at all ... and to work hard to push through and reach the next world, because here although there are some nice things ... this world will kill you and eat your soul.

Edited by rideforever

49 minutes ago, rideforever said:

@Messenger

Well ... I don't really think so.

I remember seeing Blue Planet 3 and how cutlefish societies work.  There are large males surrounded by a harem of females.  Sometimes weak males cheat by emulating women in appearance and joining the harem ... only then to have sex with the females when the large male isn't looking.  It is parasitcal behaviour and they steal energy that doesn't belong to them.

And these animals are very low down and they still do such things.

So you could say that the evil power groups like NWO are just more of the same nightmare.

Also interestingly you could ask if human beings really are suffering or if their suffering is just more sheeplike fashion.

Even without the NWO .... 99% of mankind would do anything to destroy and hope you have of reaching freedom ... it's too much to think then that the NWO is functioning separately from mankind ... it is mankind.  And clearly "god" sees this world and does not need to urgently change anything.  We overestimate mankind.

Anyway in the final analysis the priority is to understand that this world is limited and full of evil so leaving is the only option.

Yesterday I was thinking that in a slightly lower world all there would be is the army ... military discipline and there would be no other options ... and you would live like a solider with a very restricted life.

But in this world there are lots of possibilities like going down the pub, or buying organic food, or travelling to Thailand.

It is a world of dark and light.

The trick is to not be fooled at all ... and to work hard to push through and reach the next world, because here although there are some nice things ... this world will kill you and eat your soul.

Ride, I did say a lot of animals work together, not all. But I think that humans would get along if there was no TV manipulating them with racial crap like the BLM which the smart people know has been blown way out of proportion. It's only the corrupt and ignorant who buy into that as real. I like to think that humanity will evolve to the point of working together, not against each other. We need to in order to survive.

I believe it comes down to being conscious and aware. I often think of this world as being a test and that based on our actions here determines where we go after.

I think we underestimate humanity, there are a lot of people waking up right now, the others simply need to turn off the TV and stop listening to the bad guys (CDC, W.H.O, Gates, MSM).

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

We need to in order to survive

Yes Messenger it is a test, a grave test.  We live in a very dangerous world, it is a world of smoke and mirrors far more dangerous than people appreciate, it has so many sweetmeats in it that it lulls us into a false calmness.  We do not see the danger.

Human beings are great imitators, they are like monkeys who play with things, with words ... even with negative feelings, it's a game of playing the victim, or on the other hand playing a priest ... in some way they learn something from playing, but mostly it's just a game.  This imitation is one reason for the great danger here, it is difficult to find honest and straight people who are not playing ... for the imitators themselves do not know the difference.

Once you have been betrayed, you must learn.  And when you have been betrayed again and again, one must become like a warrior and burn down the illusions.

The day I die here all the games will still be being played, the imitators, the bragging the confidence until a meaningless death.  This world is a circus of bright colours and noise and great excitement and nobody minds.  If they mind ...nearly always they are just playing the game of "minding" ... like the game of setting up a charity, just another game.

It is a grave test ... if you can see what is happening.

It is not enough to see it and tweak a few things here and there ... no, one must bring down the curtain of that world out there, at least as it is now.

In the past society was regulated in a more or less sane way, 5 days of hard work that moves you towards God, and then 1 day of enjoyment of the sensual pleasures, and 1 day of rest.  If you are able to discipline yourself to still do that whilst in a consumer circus, then that is ideal.

As for mankind's prognosis ... I leave that to God.  I seem to be so different I may as well be a different species.  I do not wish to blame anyone, and I home to respect the efforts of any creature.  But I have my own journey to take.