Icke changes ideas

Mark Kedman

First it was reptilian aliens orchestrating a global conspiracy predominantly from London. Now it's a sabbatian cult operating out of Israel. Then there's the extra dimensional entities called the Archons and talk of Saturn and the moon. Mr. Icke makes such transitions without actually connecting the dots and demonstrates the same lack of critical thinking he accuses the mainstream of. Explain

Edited by Mark Kedman

26 minutes ago, Mark Kedman said:

First it was reptilian aliens orchestrating a global conspiracy predominantly from London. Now it's a sabbatian cult operating out of Israel. Then there's the extra dimensional entities called the Archons and talk of Saturn and the moon. Mr. Icke makes such transitions without actually connecting the dots and demonstrates the same lack of critical thinking he accuses the mainstream of. Explain

Can I ask if you have ever read any of David Icke's books? The dots are all connected within them, especially in his more recent books.

1 hour ago, Mark Kedman said:

reptilian aliens

My view is like this :

There are man dark forces in this world ... but it is useless to itemize them and "connect the dots".

That is in a way quite easy because it requires only that you open your eyes a bit and report what you see.

All the time remaining pretty much the same.

But the question is how do you enter a higher world where these forces don't exist ?... or, how do you become a conscious being?

Because itemizing bad things is not the same as entering the good things ... it is in the end a wasted effort.

The testimony of many sages is that once you decide to forget about bad things and just evolve yourself then you begin a long road and need a teacher.  That is the spiritual view.

However few human beings do this.  Somehow they think they will not die, or that it's going to be alright.

But, it's not going to be alright ... and the shock of that realisation, that death is coming is one traditional way for people to enter the path.
Some say that we are all already free already and don't have to do anything ... but if that's the case, where does all the bad stuff come from?
And a better question is, when I go to sleep at night somebody else in Japan wakes up.  So life lives on, but I do not live on.
Once my eyes are closed it is finished.
Unless awakening has occurred.
Awakening means a state of Objective Consciousness has occurred.  That's the spiritual view.

• Like 1

• Basket Case changed the title to Icke changes ideas
13 hours ago, Mark Kedman said:

You make a fair point Mark ...Icke does not spell it out  totally clearly , perhaps he's not certain himself .... reptilians /archons these are tricky subjects ....

Luckily we have other excellent sources who fill in the blanks and give the whole picture ....

Icke was right first time ... It is an ALIEN CONSPIRACY ...and the reptilians are one of the groups in the coalition of three separate ET races who are organizing the enslavement of humanity. The reps do shape shift and have killed and replace perhaps around 100 prominent humans on the planet .....

Everything else is secondary ... sabebatians ...freemasons ...marxists BLM ... these are just useful idiots manipulated by the ET's and the few humans who are in on the whole plot ....

The term "Archons"  is best forgotten   .... there is a malevolent spirit angle at the root of it all ...fallen angels went to far on the free will tack and became depraved , over millions of years they corrupted the malevolent ET's who now manipulate us , mostly with mind control .... and the Saturn/Moon link is part of the mind control grid ...see getwisdom.com. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mark Kedman said:

I would like to know exactly where organized crime fits within this ....

The cabal control most illegal drugs and slave trafficking which is  the big money in crime  .... they had to have that cash ...around  $800 billion/year themselves ...By cabal I mean CIA and MI5 operatives ....... they will supply mafia and other groups , or these groups will hand over the bulk of the profits to be allowed to continue .... the money is fed to the secret government and funds the SSP off world empire .

Michael Ruppert a NY cop/CIA operative exposed this 20 years ago .

• Like 3

On November 15, 1996, then Director of Central Intelligence John Deutch visited Los Angeles' Locke High School for a town hall meeting. At the meeting, Ruppert publicly confronted Deutch, saying that in his experience as an LAPD narcotics officer he had seen evidence of CIA complicity in drug dealing.[9][10]

On April 13, 2014, Ruppert was found dead in Napa County at home just outside the Calistoga, California city limits. Ruppert died of a single "self-inflicted" gunshot wound to the head......Wikipedia 

220px-Michael_Ruppert.jpg

Still not posible to edit posts so I post again 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mark Kedman said:

Those are not changing ideas, those are all the things that are happening simultaneously.  There isn't just one type of bad guy exploiting us, there are many.  The way many different bad guys exploit us in society, like con men, politicians, corporations, military defence, is a microcosm of what he/I is saying.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Michael Ruppert a NY cop/CIA operative exposed this 20 years ago .

and PROMIS software

crossing the rubicon was interesting book (albiet with massive padding)

Edited by zArk

If you were to ask David this question he would probably commend you for not blindly believing every thing he says. It is good and healthy to question every thing. He would also suggest, do your own research and show him to be wrong. Not easy admittedly, because the hours and hours he must put in to uncover what he does is not a walk in the park. Any thing you cant accept of what he says just put on the back burner. A year, 5 years from now might make perfect sense to you.

• Like 2

The dots can *never* be connected by David (or any other researcher) because he doesn’t have all the info. He pretends he’s able to stitch everything together because it makes him look good and a greater authority. I don’t begrudge him trying to do that - After all he has books to sell and bills to pay. 

However, there’s a central piece of the puzzle he is oblivious of. Only myself on this planet knows knows what that final (and central) (and at the same time, peripheral) piece of the jigsaw puzzle is.

I won’t divulge the answer at the moment. I’ve thought for years should/would/could I tell another? I’ve often wondered who could I tell, and DI always seems to be the answer. I’ve even contemplated travelling to the Isle of Man, knocking on his front door, to tell him personally. (Actually, it’s quite deep, so it would need a couple of days to get him up to speed, possibly a week).

I’ve never mentioned this before because the final piece wasn’t in place. I couldn’t take the risk that things could be thwarted at the 11th hour. But anyway, something momentous has occurred on this Soul Warfare. I’ve always, until now, had to keep things close to my chest, but now the final piece has been put into place. It doesn’t matter if I’m killed now - The work has been done. My work has been done. TPTB can’t *undo* it.

But I’m not travelling to the Isle of Man. If David wants the answer then he’ll have to come to me. I live on the coast on the Northwest of England. It’s not a huge stretch for him to book a hotel for a week. (Hell, if he can travel to Central America to talk to a shaman).

But I guarantee him, it’ll be the greatest most riveting story he’s ever heard. It’ll blow his mind. And to think - He had *no idea* it was all occurring!

So, Mr. David Icke - Are you game?

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Like 1

Has David changed his ideas?.

Isn’t it just that David has uncovered more & more about what is going on in this reality as the years have gone past?.

Reptilians entities are undoubtedly a part of human history. From the snake in the garden of Eden to the Chinese worship of the dragon and then some.

My understanding is that David claims the reptilians (and the greys) have had their realities, wether they be off this world, or in another dimension, hijacked by the Archons (which are also known by others names, demons being the Christian perspective), and that these entities (not all of them) have been used against us in this plan that has been going for a very long time, or not a long time, depending on your understanding of time. 

The Sabbatean Frankists are Satanist, in this dimension & of this earth, which easily ties in to his idea of Archons (demons).

The Saturn/moon matrix have been used as tools to beam frequencies & vibrations towards Earth that aid with the plan to hijack/change our perception of reality in myriad ways.

London & Israel are areas where this Archontic/demonic power have taken hold, along with other places on earth, although the thing is to know that it’s not quite as geographical or as simple as that, as this cult has and sees no borders.

I don’t know if this will help explain it to you Marked Man, or even if David would agree with anything I’ve typed.

So what I would suggest, as I’m looking forward to doing, is that you order David’s new book The Answer, and take it from there.

Peace.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

But I’m not travelling to the Isle of Man. If David wants the answer then he’ll have to come to me. I live on the coast on the Northwest of England.

The Isle of Man is off the North West Coast....where you are. 

But David Icke lives on the Isle of Wight. 

South Coast. 

Why don't you write a letter explaining your proposition? 

Or an email? 

33 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

However, there’s a central piece of the puzzle he is oblivious of. Only myself on this planet knows knows what that final (and central) (and at the same time, peripheral) piece of the jigsaw puzzle is.

Oh, come on Neil, be a superstar and share it with us.

You say “the final piece has been put into place. It doesn’t matter if I’m killed now - The work has been done. My work has been done. TPTB can’t *undo* it.“. 

So, go for it!.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

The Isle of Man is off the North West Coast....where you are. 

But David Icke lives on the Isle of Wight. 

South Coast. 

Why don't you write a letter explaining your proposition? 

Or an email? 

I’m in Lytham St Anne’s to be exact, near Blackpool. David would like it here.

I not emailing him. Gareth can pass my message onto him.

14 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

Oh, come on Neil, be a superstar and share it with us.

You say “the final piece has been put into place. It doesn’t matter if I’m killed now - The work has been done. My work has been done. TPTB can’t *undo* it.“. 

So, go for it!.

It’s a very deep story (Lord of the Rings-esque). I’m drained, I don’t have the energy or literary marbles to write it. It’s David or no one.

It’s taken my whole life to *live it*.

To now have to write it all down?

FUCK THAT.

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

I’m in Lytham St Anne’s to be exact, near Blackpool. David would like it here.

I not emailing him. Gareth can pass my message onto him.

Cool. 

Don't go out. 

Sit tight. 

David will be there very soon I'm sure. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

It’s a very deep story (Lord of the Rings-esque). I’m drained, I don’t have the energy or literary marbles to write it. It’s David or no one.

FUCK THAT.

Hahaha, I totally respect that Neil, I was just being curious as to what you may have been asserting.

And good luck with meeting David. I’m sure it would be a very interesting conversation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Chica
4 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

FUCK THAT.

Superstar..Please please give us a hint. I created an account just to ask this of you. I am in S. America so cannot visit you..but feel so lost at all the ignorance around me. I had been thinking that DI had all the answers and even tried to make my connections with eastern philosophy which I have studied i some detail, but why? Whats at the root of it all? How do I get out unless I know the truth? Do us all a favour and drop some hints at least. Thanks

1 hour ago, Chica said:

Superstar..Please please give us a hint. I created an account just to ask this of you. I am in S. America so cannot visit you..but feel so lost at all the ignorance around me. I had been thinking that DI had all the answers and even tried to make my connections with eastern philosophy which I have studied i some detail, but why? Whats at the root of it all? How do I get out unless I know the truth? Do us all a favour and drop some hints at least. Thanks

OK, just give me a bit of thinking/nonthinking time. I’ve only just broken through the final glass ceiling. I’ve been like an icebreaker ship cutting through the ice. I’ve opened up an avenue so others can follow through. It’s an avenue that hasn’t (I can’t imagine) has been opened before. Maybe was open centuries ago, but became barred shut.

Or you could say I’ve been the tip of the spearhead.

Give me some time to chill for a bit.

19 hours ago, Oakwise said:

"The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind." - William Blake

"Uncertainty is the only certainty there is..........." -John Allen Paulos (1945).

"...Except tax which is most certainly questionable?"  -Brad the Lad (2020)

Sorry but I couldn't resist that one.

11 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

OK, just give me a bit of thinking/nonthinking time. I’ve only just broken through the final glass ceiling. I’ve been like an icebreaker ship cutting through the ice. I’ve opened up an avenue so others can follow through. It’s an avenue that hasn’t (I can’t imagine) has been opened before. Maybe was open centuries ago, but became barred shut.

Or you could say I’ve been the tip of the spearhead.

Give me some time to chill for a bit.

It would be good of you to do so. We are all like minded here. I'd think even DI would want some kind of a hint/summary of what's going on before delving deeper, especially if it means going across the country for a week or so.

• Like 1