Any news on when the legacy forum will be back?

Hi, bumping thread, any info yet?

I feel we should cooy good threads from the old forum to this one for back up and because there were some great threads over there, no need to reinvent the wheel just keep the conversations going on this forum.

18 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

Cheers. 

Had a quick look in Hidden Science where I used to post and the posts in that sub forum are dated 2015!

Hope there's an up to date back up somewhere. I bumped all the high scoring threads to the front page to make it easier to find popular threads and interesting ti browse as all the good threads we're on the front few pages.

I thought we should copy threads over to this forum when it opened but then it seems they may have been lost in the hack anyway as other threads have disappeared.

I do hope they get a complete and recent back up of the old forum online soon. So much information on that old forum.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tetragrammaton said:

Anyone have any info on when the legacy forum will be back up and available for research?

There has been an update from the Webmaster today about the old forum.

Work on restoring the old forum is still ongoing but it will be restored back to read only with a link to it added to the top of the page. It is hoped that it should be available again in a couple of weeks. We will be kept updated.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i know as much as you....

i don't think that the database is lost 

@Grumpy Owl  @Basket Casewill know more than me

I don't know any more other than it was working at some point so is not completely lost, my guess is they had some trouble having the 'legacy' forum sitting alongside this one on the same server.

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i know as much as you....

i don't think that the database is lost 

@Grumpy Owl  @Basket Casewill know more than me

l saw it briefly online, separately on it's own.
lt exists.
lt's on a different (older) framework so can't 'sit with this one'.
l have no idea what is being planed and when.
@GarethIcke @Webmaster  seem very busy...  🥴

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l saw it briefly online, separately on it's own.

As I did and I took a screenshot of a post which is dated:

Thu 16 Jul 2020 13∶47∶55 BST

So months after the hack.

The database exists along with the structure.

thus it is a choice!

• Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 1:15 PM, Tetragrammaton said:

Can we assume that the legacy forum has been lost?

I am presuming that the legacy forum was destroyed during the hack attack. 

It would have been nice to have the old forum around in some capacity for reference & research. Thats 10 years worth of history just gone :(

I agree a great loss to the future generations of curious critically minded thinkers who one day would want to research  this time in mankind's history.  Historical forum research by the people , exposing the crimes of our time. More importantly along with the 10yrs of  lost info is yrs of past forum losses exposing crimes against the people   911  - sandy hook -airplanes that  crashed  or just vanished or powerful pedo people evil &  corrupt  then it almost makes sense why  these things happen.

14 minutes ago, MR-E said:

I agree a great loss to the future generations of curious critically minded thinkers who one day would want to research  this time in mankind's history.  Historical forum research by the people , exposing the crimes of our time. More importantly along with the 10yrs of  lost info is yrs of past forum losses exposing crimes against the people   911  - sandy hook -airplanes that  crashed  or just vanished or powerful pedo people evil &  corrupt  then it almost makes sense why  these things happen.

Like I and others have already said, the 'old forum' is not lost, it is still available, but it is up to the Ickes' webmaster to find a way to make it available again for all to browse through.

As much as we'd love to, the current mod team have no control or input over this, so everyone will just need to be patient...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Like I and others have already said, the 'old forum' is not lost, it is still available, but it is up to the Ickes' webmaster to find a way to make it available again for all to browse through.

As much as we'd love to, the current mod team have no control or input over this, so everyone will just need to be patient...

So it is available but the Ickes webmaster has   decided to keep this information away from public view ... 

Brilliant , doing  MI5's work for them ! 

It should be realized that the value in this information is not for members who posted it to read it again ...

Anyone anywhere who puts words in a search , like " 9/11 Thermite"  would get links to this old material ... If it were available .

Suppressing it is putting a break on the awakening .   

If it is available it's a simple job to put it online .... You think the webmaster has not been got at??? LOL ...Give me a Break !! 

Edited by oz93666