Sign in to follow this  
Tetragrammaton

Any news on when the legacy forum will be back?

Hi, bumping thread, any info yet?

I feel we should cooy good threads from the old forum to this one for back up and because there were some great threads over there, no need to reinvent the wheel just keep the conversations going on this forum.

18 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

Cheers. 

Had a quick look in Hidden Science where I used to post and the posts in that sub forum are dated 2015!

Hope there's an up to date back up somewhere. I bumped all the high scoring threads to the front page to make it easier to find popular threads and interesting ti browse as all the good threads we're on the front few pages.

I thought we should copy threads over to this forum when it opened but then it seems they may have been lost in the hack anyway as other threads have disappeared.

I do hope they get a complete and recent back up of the old forum online soon. So much information on that old forum.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, Tetragrammaton said:

Anyone have any info on when the legacy forum will be back up and available for research?

There has been an update from the Webmaster today about the old forum.

Work on restoring the old forum is still ongoing but it will be restored back to read only with a link to it added to the top of the page. It is hoped that it should be available again in a couple of weeks. We will be kept updated.

• Like 1