NEW MEMBERS - PLEASE SAY HELLO.

Hello all,

I'm from western North Carolina, US. Live in a rural area. I have a small home on 3 acres, I share with my dog, Tina.

Started reading David's books in 2000. Saw him speak in Charlotte,NC. It was a wonderful experience. Didn't get to meet David at that event, but did meet Jim Marrs. Who was also a hero to me. I have many of his books,too.

When I was talking with Jim, I said to him. "Jim, you gave me so much information, my head is spinning." Jim smiles & said," Well that's good. Now what will you do with it."

So in the over a decade ago, since that conversation, I've tried to share information with folks. Some get it, most don't. But I don't give up. I just plant little seeds. Little truth bombs. That was some good advice I got from listening to Ian Crane & James Corbett.

Turned off my TV in 2008. Was on Face Book for about a year. That was just a lot of mess. I think I've been off there since 2011.

I'm a semi retired industrial construction worker(25 years)  Sad to say I've had a part in building some pretty bad things. But some good ones,too.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts, and connecting with other folks that are thinking outside the box.

Hope everyone is having a good day. 

Carolinabeve

• Like 2
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey!    Finally I can join :) yippee!   I'm Ally. I spend most of my time trying to unlock the puzzles of this world.    I was brought to the DI Social when Corona starte

Hi all. My name is Nicolas Dekeijzer born in Belgium living for the last 22 years on the Canary Islands. I am so happy to have found the Icke family including critical thinking and using common sense.

Hey everyone, been a follower of David's for years, mostly on social media and through his books.  However I only noticed today after not getting notifications for a while that his channels are d

Posted Images

On 1/4/2021 at 11:06 PM, JCS said:

Hello,
How Can I help to spread the message of Truth & Love ?
I am free and ready to go

Hello and welcome. 

I missed your introduction somehow. 

You're already helping by doing that translation. 

Enjoy the rest of the forum.. 

BC :0)

• Like 1

Hello everyone 

Paul here, 46 from northern England. 

Like many, the events of this past year have stirred me out of my blindness, my complacency and my servitude. And David Icke is the man inspiring so many in the world to look beyond the transient fake reality of the physical world, and to see things as they really are. 

I am happy to be among you. 

• Like 3

Hello everyone from anatolıa ı  am searching real true News, ı see that the news Are not reliable and ı believe that ı Willi take true ınformation from This platform, thanks and ı want to say you turkısh welcome “HOŞBULDUK”

• Like 2

Reply or new topic? It's not clear to me which I'm supposed to select. I've joined up but I can't seem to manage my own settings. I uploaded my pic but I see it there in my 'About' 3 times! I simply want to delete two copies of the image. I see no option for that. Anyone?

Other than that, Hello all. I'm not a Conservative. I don't think that fascism is communism. Facsism (unfettered capitalism, and, as David correctly notes, a marriage of the political ruling class with the corporate community) can't be good. Communism can be real or fake and the real thing might not be perfect, but it doesn't frighten me. If I had to choose a fave political orientation, I'd choose anarchism.

I live in Toronto. It's crazy here. 99% of the public is bovine and scary. As a Christian (but not out of Christendom), I believe that we are rolling into Armageddon, a very good thing. That will not mean the end of the planet. It will mean an end to those who ruin it, spiritually and literally. We are watching the predator/paraiste class launch an all-out war against God and nature. They play God but they have no use for his standards (truth, justice, compassion). Revelation chapter 16 talks about demon inspired expressions that go to the kings of the earth in order to collect then ALL together to wage war - which they therefore do consciously and willingly - against God. They call to God, by their behavior, to "Bring it!" Fortunately, That's his plan anyway. They have the power to roll over us with their global biosecurity police State. They will win and are winning - but they won't get to enjoy their victory for a very long time. That's my view.

• Like 1
On 7/23/2020 at 12:10 PM, Basket Case said:

Hello and welcome to new members.
Can you please take a little time to say hello and introduce yourself as far as you're comfortable ?
What brought you here ?
What are your thoughts on Cov-19 , 911, Vaccines and other such stuff ?
Thanks 😉

Hello! My name is Boba and I am from former Yugoslavia, now living in Germany. I was a scientist all my life (molecular biology), but in latest years I lost my confidence in official science, published scientific papers etc. and I am really worried about the future of the human kind.

My thoughts about this "pandemic" are very dark, and my fears of RNA-based vaccines are terrifying. After working in the labs all over the world, doing PCR routinely for 20 years almost daily, working experimentally with RNA viruses as a "delivery" tools for various purposes, I am really scared and also disgusted with the intensity and number of lies presented in all official media. This world has gone completely crazy.

Thus, I am very thankful to Mr David Icke and all of you, and thanks for allowing me to be part of this "banned" family!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello all.

I woke up a while back.

Quite a long while back.

It isn't just a rabbit hole. It is a whole network of rabbit holes. They go deeper and deeper.

There has been a disruption on the event horizon. Things are not as they should be.

if you (un)focus you can see through it a bit. The perception isn't real. 

it isn't what it seems. To the butcher block we head, but we think we are taking a trip to the beach.

wake up quicker than did I, the world must not stay asleep.

• Like 1

I came here because a part of me was very lonely—with 100% sheeple around me where I live currently and no family to talk to. And I was looking for like-minded friends who have seen through the bs, but nah..this forum is mostly filled with confused noise and pointless discussion. Many don’t seem to have understood even DI’s work or read more from other sources to understand more about what he is trying to say. It’s quite a drain of energy actually,  so I am signing out of here forever. I feel stupid I got on here in the first place but I was so very lonely. The rest of you newbies here, don't get lost in this forum although there's some good stuff here, but don't forget to keep up with your individual journeys and exploration. Love to all!

• Like 1

Hi all

My name is Gary and I am a retired Carpenter, well, retired since Firms like Mansell started fingerprint scanning to enter and leave sites. My profile name is based on my birth being formally registered in 1984 instead of 1965 due to complications. I have been watching and reading David's items for decades now and consider that as part of my real education. I see Covid-19 as the scam that it is, watching this plan unfold a little at a time over decades. One thing that made my day in the past, was hearing Terry Wogan apologise to David on tv. 

• Like 2

Hello :)

Long-time lurker, even longer-time former DI member (several forum incarnations ago).

Been reading the site over the last year or so, just to keep some semblance of sanity. At some point, I need to give an outlet to my thoughts and respond to some of the great posts being made daily on CV19. The rest of the net is closing in on anyone who dares to resist this nonsense. It's intended to divide us, I'm sure. Families, relationships, friendships, communities....

Well I haven't believed any of it for a second, and I'm not going to change now. And if that means just walking away from people or groups that I thought were "like-minded" in all other aspects of life (ie critical-thinking, sensible) but actually turn out not to be, then fine. I have been through plenty in my life, and this is just the latest challenge.

AFS.

• Like 2

Well, hello 👋

I am here out of pure frustration. Me and my best mate of 17 years have entirely the same views (and he is a NURSE btw) but everyone else seems a lost cause to me. 

I'm sick of downsizing things into easily digestible chunks, explaining things multiple times / answering the same question over and over or just watching with pure frustration at blank expressions on faces. I'm starting to feel it's futile and I am totally tired and worn down by it all.

But, on that fairly muted note, I am at least glad to be here now.  

Edited by neilo2020
  • Like 1
On 1/24/2021 at 2:48 PM, daniel_d said:

Hi

my name is daniel 

seeking for the true and for creating better world.

Found this forum is great resource for information

On 1/27/2021 at 4:36 AM, Boba Orolicki said:

Hello! My name is Boba and I am from former Yugoslavia, now living in Germany. I was a scientist all my life (molecular biology), but in latest years I lost my confidence in official science, published scientific papers etc. and I am really worried about the future of the human kind.

My thoughts about this "pandemic" are very dark, and my fears of RNA-based vaccines are terrifying. After working in the labs all over the world, doing PCR routinely for 20 years almost daily, working experimentally with RNA viruses as a "delivery" tools for various purposes, I am really scared and also disgusted with the intensity and number of lies presented in all official media. This world has gone completely crazy.

Thus, I am very thankful to Mr David Icke and all of you, and thanks for allowing me to be part of this "banned" family!

On 1/29/2021 at 12:36 AM, Ghenghy said:

Greetings all. I left Washington in 1994, I may be crazy but I'm not insane, and thats what it takes to make a career in that town. 

On 1/30/2021 at 1:31 AM, millenniumtoday said:

Hello all.

I woke up a while back.

Quite a long while back.

It isn't just a rabbit hole. It is a whole network of rabbit holes. They go deeper and deeper.

There has been a disruption on the event horizon. Things are not as they should be.

if you (un)focus you can see through it a bit. The perception isn't real. 

it isn't what it seems. To the butcher block we head, but we think we are taking a trip to the beach.

wake up quicker than did I, the world must not stay asleep.

On 1/30/2021 at 9:34 AM, Kali said:

I came here because a part of me was very lonely—with 100% sheeple around me where I live currently and no family to talk to. And I was looking for like-minded friends who have seen through the bs, but nah..this forum is mostly filled with confused noise and pointless discussion. Many don’t seem to have understood even DI’s work or read more from other sources to understand more about what he is trying to say. It’s quite a drain of energy actually,  so I am signing out of here forever. I feel stupid I got on here in the first place but I was so very lonely. The rest of you newbies here, don't get lost in this forum although there's some good stuff here, but don't forget to keep up with your individual journeys and exploration. Love to all!

On 1/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, 19gaz84 said:

Hi all

My name is Gary and I am a retired Carpenter, well, retired since Firms like Mansell started fingerprint scanning to enter and leave sites. My profile name is based on my birth being formally registered in 1984 instead of 1965 due to complications. I have been watching and reading David's items for decades now and consider that as part of my real education. I see Covid-19 as the scam that it is, watching this plan unfold a little at a time over decades. One thing that made my day in the past, was hearing Terry Wogan apologise to David on tv. 

On 2/2/2021 at 1:43 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hello :)

Long-time lurker, even longer-time former DI member (several forum incarnations ago).

Been reading the site over the last year or so, just to keep some semblance of sanity. At some point, I need to give an outlet to my thoughts and respond to some of the great posts being made daily on CV19. The rest of the net is closing in on anyone who dares to resist this nonsense. It's intended to divide us, I'm sure. Families, relationships, friendships, communities....

Well I haven't believed any of it for a second, and I'm not going to change now. And if that means just walking away from people or groups that I thought were "like-minded" in all other aspects of life (ie critical-thinking, sensible) but actually turn out not to be, then fine. I have been through plenty in my life, and this is just the latest challenge.

AFS.

On 2/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, Capadokian said:

On 2/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, neilo2020 said:

Well, hello 👋

I am here out of pure frustration. Me and my best mate of 17 years have entirely the same views (and he is a NURSE btw) but everyone else seems a lost cause to me. 

I'm sick of downsizing things into easily digestible chunks, explaining things multiple times / answering the same question over and over or just watching with pure frustration at blank expressions on faces. I'm starting to feel it's futile and I am totally tired and worn down by it all.

But, on that fairly muted note, I am at least glad to be here now.  

On 2/3/2021 at 6:26 PM, Lynn8713 said:

I am a new member. Hello! I was born in America and I am in pursuit of truth.

Welcome, one and all...
Glad to  have you here.
BC  :O)

• Like 1

Hello to everyone.

I have lived a very strange cursed life. I am very sad and scared and just looking to meet friends to discuss common interests without being laughed at and called a liar.

I am a survivor of mind control for lack of a better term. I got a lot of my memories back 22 Dec 2020, which made for a lousy Christmas period. That was about fifteen years after they were through with me.

I have been interested in the supernatural and paranormal and alien abduction/UFO phenomenon for most of my life. 

• Like 1