Forum back (reset to the 15th)

Gareth and the web team have now added back structure and subforums which I am sure that members will have seen by now. They will have another look tomorrow at the order of the forums and at what @Grumpy Owl has posted, in the Suggestions section, about headings under which to group the various forums.

You will also no doubt have noticed that many of the threads have now been moved. If, as an OP, you are not happy with the location of your thread, please let one of the mods know and we will move it somewhere else for you.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man, I so appreciate and understand all the hard work that has gone into what's been happening the last few months.  I don't want to even ask how many hours some of you have been putting in.  I was a Software Engineer, so I have some idea.  Anyway, you dudes have done Yeoman's Work.

I too was having withdrawal symptoms the last few days.  Good thing I have my new "weed" grow to keep me busy, and the forum is back just in time now that I have everything setup to just water every few days with nothing else really to do.  14 weeks until harvest....tick-tock....tick-tock.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 7:22 AM, motleyhoo said:

Man, I so appreciate and understand all the hard work that has gone into what's been happening the last few months.  I don't want to even ask how many hours some of you have been putting in.  I was a Software Engineer, so I have some idea.  Anyway, you dudes have done Yeoman's Work.

I too was having withdrawal symptoms the last few days.  Good thing I have my new "weed" grow to keep me busy, and the forum is back just in time now that I have everything setup to just water every few days with nothing else really to do.  14 weeks until harvest....tick-tock....tick-tock.....

Autoflower. Trimming and curing all year round. 😉