1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Absolute bs. Dems hate Trump because he isn't politically correct. The right don't like him because MAGA was a lie.

People are having their lives ruined because of cancel culture, but don't worry because that orange cuck is "monitoring the situation".

The term "Cancel culture" is also a scapegoat for those that really do illegal or negative things. So, if someone has a background in the dark occult and they scream "cancel culture got to me" then they get some type of pass. Everyone receives heat and pressure, period. If you think you are special --- then your on that safe space CA dreaming mentality. Everyone gets heat, its hard to live out there. Its hard to survive --- for everyone. 

What this more then likely is --- is a scapegoat psyops to use in FAKE NEWS whenever a bad person gets caught. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is interesting. Am out of likes but am following this.  Thanks @MatchaLove

**LOOK AT HER EYES** There is a man sized figure holding a camera with his hands who happens to have the same face shape as her ex husband (tranny lover) Ryan Dorsey. Which means new king. He has very

On the gossip website Crazy Days and Nights there have been some blind items about Ryan Murphy, Glee and American Horror Story showrunner, which were ultimately revealed which allege links to Bryan Si

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Like what, simply noticing patterns?

Maybe I noticed, did you change your name??

Were you that guy who had "consciousness" or some other on the old forum, are you trying to hide.

Answer my question, then we can adult talk. lol 🙂

An old, masonic switching of the guard. lol jk jk

Edited by MatchaLove
Just now, MatchaLove said:

Maybe I noticed, did you change your name??

Were you that guy who had "consciousness" or some other on the old forum, are you trying to hide.

Answer my question, then we can adult talk. lol 🙂

Wtf? Hide what?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wtf? Hide what?

Never mind that then. 

Explain these patterns that you notice. 

What is it that you think you can see??

Edited by MatchaLove
Just now, MatchaLove said:

Explain these patterns that you notice. 

See this is where I have to bite my tongue because I don't want to get this site shut down.

Wiki Early Life isn't just a meme. Maybe check out theenoticer or something.

What do the following people all have in common?

AOC

Biden

Bernie

Clinton

Trump

Johnson

Starmer

These are people from both sides of the political spectrum and from the two most powerful western nations. They all have a heritage that people can get in trouble for noticing, or their kids have married people with this heritage.

Why can't other people without this heritage get a shot at being the President or Prime Minister?

And no it doesn't mean I hate all people with that heritage before people call me a damn bigot, but people shouldn't get cancelled for simply noticing things.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

See this is where I have to bite my tongue because I don't want to get this site shut down.

Wiki Early Life isn't just a meme. Maybe check out theenoticer or something.

What do the following people all have in common?

AOC

Biden

Bernie

Clinton

Trump

Johnson

Starmer

These are people from both sides of the political spectrum and from the two most powerful western nations. They all have a heritage that people can get in trouble for noticing, or their kids have married people with this heritage.

Why can't other people without this heritage get a shot at being the President or Prime Minister?

And no it doesn't mean I hate all people with that heritage before people call me a damn bigot, but people shouldn't get cancelled for simply noticing things.

Your not going to believe what I just posted on another thread about an hour ago!!!

Let me post it........

In fact, they referred to the Irish Catholic JFK, as a temporary thing b/c he was not bred properly and not occult enough. They "allowed" a non hybrid or NON Semite to have the position. A temporary pass to make the system look less corrupt, but he ended up making too many waves. A HUMAN!!! The most famous American President, and they LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!! THEY LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!!! It was just a temporary thing to make the system look functional and LOOK good, he was a good looking honest man!!!! Not perfect, but if one thing is true --- the real owners of most of the money looked down on him, and not only that they went after his whole family!!! If anything tells you something, then thats the spitefulness of the these top names (they arent always the richest either to hide themselves) --- they arent anything like us, not a single ounce of humanity resides in them!!!

Its a scandal like no other. 

Tells you a lot about what the BUSHES ARE!!! We have had two since then!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
1 minute ago, MatchaLove said:

Your not going to believe what I just posted on another thread about an hour ago!!!

Let me post it........

In fact, they referred to the Irish Catholic JFK, as a temporary thing b/c he was not bred properly and not occult enough. They "allowed" a non hybrid or NON Semite to have the position. A temporary pass to make the system look less corrupt, but he ended up making too many waves. A HUMAN!!! The most famous American President, and they LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!! THEY LOOKED DOWN ON HIM!!!! It was just a temporary thing to make the system look functional and LOOK good, he was a good looking honest man!!!! Not perfect, but if one thing is true --- the real owners of most of the money looked down on him, and not only that they went after his whole family!!! If anything tells you something, then thats the spitefulness of the these top names (they arent always the richest either to hide themselves) --- they arent anything like us, not a single ounce of humanity resides in them!!!

Its a scandal like no other. 

Tells you a lot about what the BUSHES ARE!!! We have had two since then!!!!

Yeah and he wasn't fond of them having nukes.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah and he wasn't fond of them having nukes.

That and Area 51 and FAKE NEWS have blood on their hands now. 

One of his last speeches was about making a single false report punishable by up to jail time. What happened since he died?? None of that happened, and FAKE NEWS grew off the charts. Now we have a problem where the most of the journalist we see on air have said a life sentence worth of FAKE NEWS. 

He learned the grey aliens were feeding off from us, and he is from CT which it was covered up in the MIB era but we have the MOST UFO sightings of ALL TIMES here, and he probably put two and two together they were not here to do good. HOW? WHY? Missing people everyime you see them, and when the reports come up in the 1000s, thats shady. Plus, Area 51 in the MIDDLE OF THIS, the MIDDLE, as they were covering up every report of UFOS -- so we never made the connection between MISSING PERSON and seeing UFOS!!!! More UFOs then what they get in the desert, we used to go up on hills as kids at night just to watch them. 

He was going to shut down the funding to the black operations. 

They shot him. It was BOTH FAKE NEWS and the Military-criminal-cocaine minds of Area 51, that were BOTH in on it!!!!

Theres other groups he got mad, but not ones that could pull it off!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

@MatchaLove

Fair play, Matcha. At least you're aware of what I'm on about without me having to spell it out.

To be fair there might be some fake right wingers that are really leftists that criticize Trump, but there are many on the right that have legitimate concerns that aren't secret Dems.

Leftists will criticize Trump because of totally exaggerated issues like "kids in cages", "peeing on hookers" etc.

People on the right criticize him for totally different reasons. For example he will say he will crack down on illegal immigration, but then shortly after he says that he wants more legal immigration than ever.

The next election will be interesting. It will basically be a choice of those that blame everything on Russiagate or Chinagate.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@MatchaLove

Fair play, Matcha. At least you're aware of what I'm on about without me having to spell it out.

To be fair there might be some fake right wingers that are really leftists that criticize Trump, but there are many on the right that have legitimate concerns that aren't secret Dems.

Leftists will criticize Trump because of totally exaggerated issues like "kids in cages", "peeing on hookers" etc.

People on the right criticize him for totally different reasons. For example he will say he will crack down on illegal immigration, but then shortly after he says that he wants more legal immigration than ever.

The next election will be interesting. It will basically be a choice of those that blame everything on Russiagate or Chinagate.

I know what Milania is, she is one of them.

I dont know if that is why Trump married her. 

She isnt classified as one of us humans. She is one of the names on that list.

I have said already, I dont take sides per se on this, I just tell the truth, which is more in line to conservatives and 3rd parties, but I stay out of politics b/c human beings are more then just fine lines and politics overall.  

We dont know if Trump knows, or possibly b/c she is on the list you posted of TOP names, he was accepted. 

Another JFK that they looked down on, they wouldnt allow.

I learned that one when I was a kid, you can be married to one and NOT EVEN KNOW IT!!! I learned that nearly 2 decades ago!!!

Nibiru-Annunaki-Sumerian-Statues-Reptilian-Hybrids.jpeg

Edited by MatchaLove
3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@MatchaLove

No matter what, fake news and Area 51 had the most to gain and they had the proper clearance to pull it off. 

What these two organizations have done since then is beyond evil, and beyond most common folks comprehension b/c its just so evil.

I will be researching names of owners and CEOs since then in the news agencies, and possibly if you look to their ties in the military, we can find Area 51 members that are hiding amongst us. 

11 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

Its dead obvious where the loyalties lay with anti-Trump conservatives.

Many of them are in bed with the Democrat elitism and big money. 

Thats the reality. So, its interesting the second link.

Bush and McCain, who are criminals, are down with the anti-Trump talk. Both received medals for being involved with war crimes and crimes against humanity in the early stages of their anti-Trump speeches. Medal after medal and parties after parties, coincidence?? NOPE!!!. Its been going on slowly for years now, and since this year Trump is about to exit, they are becoming more vocal.

I am not taking sides, but it sure is on a rational level looking like conservative anti-Trumpers are in bed with democrat rich elitism. Not rocket science. 

Hi Matcha.

Shit, mccain is dead. At least I think he is. Who knows. He was bad news. He had so many nicknames based on bad behavior. Songbird mccain after he and his plane were shot down in Vietnam during the war and he was captured and proceeded to give away the flight patterns of US air force planes.

Then he was also called Johnny wet start after he allegedly would wet start air craft by filling the engine with fuel and then activating ignition which would light a flame from the engine. Only one time he did it and he ignited some rockets on a nearby airplane wing which fired into a ammunition cabinet on the deck of the carrier starting a huge fire and leading to 140 injuries including some fatalities. His father was a Navy captain or "admiral"-not-so-admirable during WWII. His lineage allegedly comes from robert the bruce, whoever the hell that is I don't know or care beyond seeing the name in Mel Gibson's Braveheart.

I'm not a fan of Trump but I am happy that we did not get rockefeller NWO puppet murderer rapist thief Haiti child-trafficker hillary clinton.

I sure as hell hope that we don't get senile pedophile Biden in office but I bet we do just because the NWO want to throw it in our face and laugh, saying, haha we are so powerful that we can put a senile old pedo in the white house and there's nothing you can do about it.

I hope I'm wrong on that though.

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Messenger said:

Hi Matcha.

Shit, mccain is dead. At least I think he is. Who knows. He was bad news. He had so many nicknames based on bad behavior. Songbird mccain after he and his plane were shot down in Vietnam during the war and he was captured and proceeded to give away the flight patterns of US air force planes.

Then he was also called Johnny wet start after he allegedly would wet start air craft by filling the engine with fuel and then activating ignition which would light a flame from the engine. Only one time he did it and he ignited some rockets on a nearby airplane wing which fired into a ammunition cabinet on the deck of the carrier starting a huge fire and leading to 140 injuries including some fatalities. His father was a Navy captain or "admiral"-not-so-admirable during WWII. His lineage allegedly comes from robert the bruce, whoever the hell that is I don't know or care beyond seeing the name in Mel Gibson's Braveheart.

I'm not a fan of Trump but I am happy that we did not get rockefeller NWO puppet murderer rapist thief Haiti child-trafficker hillary clinton.

I sure as hell hope that we don't get senile pedophile Biden in office but I bet we do just because the NWO want to throw it in our face and laugh, saying, haha we are so powerful that we can put a senile old pedo in the white house and there's nothing you can do about it.

I hope I'm wrong on that though.

I thought Biden was a terrible choice. You want at least a face that restores the integrity of politics. lol I dk......its sh!t any ways........ Everyone was calling him "Creepy Biden" throughout Obama's presidency, and he was just weird. 

Now, I know a Harris, (on the old forum) I have talked about the reptilian stench and the weird way that the old air exits the skin. Its gross........but its interesting that Biden chose a Haris. I think this line is related to the Thulle, and the Thulle sank Atlantis. They are dark skinned reptilians, and its interesting that she is part "Jamaican". The same area Atlantis sank. All of them were that way at one point. 

The way that they "spray" like skunks just makes it impossible to be regular BO. Then the smell goes away, and again --- they "spray like skunks". The smell fills the room, takes an half hour to clear, then again in an hour or two --- they are "spraying" like skunks again. Im not making that up. Hands down, Harris' as far as black people are concerned are bad news. Not all, but I find it interesting he chose a reptilian black. Did he chose a HUMAN black??? NOPE!!!

The energy (I do reiki and I can tell the difference in energy -- sorry not sorry lol) is 100% reptilian to the Harris that I know, and I have said this on the old forum 5 years ago about, so I have nothing to lose to be called out for lying about it. His whole family is weird, occultist like. 

There are different lines of reptilian hybrids and they come in all colors, and the newer modified grey hybrids that are prolific everywhere. There are lots of household and elites names, Bush's, Chenney's, McCains, etc........ What most dont know are strictly black bloodlines, its off the radar for the most part. 

***BTW, they seems to know how do "little skunk sprays" and medium skunk sprays as well. Like training!!!! Wow!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1
On 8/14/2020 at 4:55 PM, MatchaLove said:

I thought Biden was a terrible choice. You want at least a face that restores the integrity of politics. lol I dk......its sh!t any ways........ Everyone was calling him "Creepy Biden" throughout Obama's presidency, and he was just weird. 

Now, I know a Harris, (on the old forum) I have talked about the reptilian stench and the weird way that the old air exits the skin. Its gross........but its interesting that Biden chose a Haris. I think this line is related to the Thulle, and the Thulle sank Atlantis. They are dark skinned reptilians, and its interesting that she is part "Jamaican". The same area Atlantis sank. All of them were that way at one point. 

The way that they "spray" like skunks just makes it impossible to be regular BO. Then the smell goes away, and again --- they "spray like skunks". The smell fills the room, takes an half hour to clear, then again in an hour or two --- they are "spraying" like skunks again. Im not making that up. Hands down, Harris' as far as black people are concerned are bad news. Not all, but I find it interesting he chose a reptilian black. Did he chose a HUMAN black??? NOPE!!!

The energy (I do reiki and I can tell the difference in energy -- sorry not sorry lol) is 100% reptilian to the Harris that I know, and I have said this on the old forum 5 years ago about, so I have nothing to lose to be called out for lying about it. His whole family is weird, occultist like. 

There are different lines of reptilian hybrids and they come in all colors, and the newer modified grey hybrids that are prolific everywhere. There are lots of household and elites names, Bush's, Chenney's, McCains, etc........ What most dont know are strictly black bloodlines, its off the radar for the most part. 

***BTW, they seems to know how do "little skunk sprays" and medium skunk sprays as well. Like training!!!! Wow!!!

So interesting reading this.

I've only met one person with the above mentioned BO, but as he was a heroin addict, I thought it had something to do with that.. maybe I'm wrong.

Secondly..is it possible for someone to have reptilian blood and not know it?

What are characteristics to look out for?

I've always been intrigued about my bloodline..

Does blood type count? Such as sharing blood types with certain reptilians?

I'm very curious and enjoy to learn these things as life is a curious thing.

As a child, I was petrified of Orion's belt. I couldn't explain it. I had to run and hide (4-5 years old..yet I loved graveyards.. )

Thank you x

Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2020 at 7:50 AM, allymisfit said:

So interesting reading this.

I've only met one person with the above mentioned BO, but as he was a heroin addict, I thought it had something to do with that.. maybe I'm wrong.

Secondly..is it possible for someone to have reptilian blood and not know it?

What are characteristics to look out for?

I've always been intrigued about my bloodline..

Does blood type count? Such as sharing blood types with certain reptilians?

I'm very curious and enjoy to learn these things as life is a curious thing.

As a child, I was petrified of Orion's belt. I couldn't explain it. I had to run and hide (4-5 years old..yet I loved graveyards.. )

Thank you x

Its actually the drug meth that makes any noticeable body odor, and it has a synthetic chemical/lab smell to it mixed with BO, and yes --- it can get uncontrollably smelly if you dont like the smell like myself included. POT and METH are the two drugs you can most noticeable smell. 

This is a completely different strength and humans dont spray like skunks or have reptile scent glands that can be used like that.

As far as Orion, we dont know what is up there, but chances are that its better then what we have. lol It was important to the Ancient Egyptians and they had a greater understanding of how the Universe and spirituality worked. 

Now, in regard to Trump's wife, I have my doubts on almost all politicians, but if her family forced her into the modeling world for whatever reason, these people go through all the Illuminati transformations, so what is there is NOT what it ONCE was. Its just like the movie "Get Out" and the people who become transformed when they are caught, she, sadly at an early age, went thru this transformation. 

All that I have seen from similar hybrids is pure insanity and hatred. Just evil on a next level, thats all I have seen in my own life, so I dont know if others are any better or other people have had different experiences. 

Its NOT that your just born a hybrid, its that you go through the proper channels and transformations. The worst hybrids out there its 100% a given of pure evil; corruptions, satanic abuse, etc.........but sadly.........its 100%.

is all in the eyes!!! honey boo boo!!!! That's some demon sh!t or some hybrid sh!t. Thats what it means a majority of the time with a "household" name. Well, in particular this is more so, she is more of a hybrid then others.

Every time you hear these fools or see em, see JFK shot dead, b/c they did it!!!! It was the Area 51/Fake News complex that took over the USA government and Hollywood. 

Your human or your not in my book!! This in between occult sh!t, isnt working for me. Plus, in the history of demonic eye shifting, thats his wife, she has all the check marks and signs sadly. I hate saying this, and I have kept to myself about it, but ............now......ive see her eye shifting every time she is on air, its hard to watch. 

She has the old school stuff going on -- like Bush's mother -- going on. Its that obvious!!!! and its on this basis, that I cant defend her any more. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

She is really hard to look at like Bush's mother. I cant believe people were so asleep that they didnt even notice how reptilian she was.

Now, thats not the worst of it.

Not the worst of it, you say??? 

NOPE!!!

ITS THE ONES WHO PROVE ALIEN HYBRIDS LIVE WITHIN OUR RANKS!!!!!

Now, what aliens have, is better then what Hollywood has. Its skin that is completely in sync with an aliens body. You take that off, and all you have is a hybrid, and they prove the existence of aliens!!!!

That my dear, is the best of it!!!! You have what most humans would consider an alien. Demonic possession and bad non vegan foods, and all that extra, aint nothing to this!!!!!

Its forbidden by Heaven to have excessive wealth or to like it, so chances are her demonic shapeshifting can be in regard to that. I wont accuse of more then that b/c thats all you have to do to end up without their favor/protection. 

In other words, i'll leave it up to people that watch compile videos of her, to make that decision to how bad it is. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

What we have is a dysfunctional lot of people who end up getting their bodies snatched. We saw Clinton when he was getting his makeup done, just barely there. The Clintons they say were normal blooded people originally, could imagine someone who is bred???? Like a model for instance?? 

We have bloodlines from ancient factions of the Annunaki, some older then the Jews, some newer. Reptilian hybrid lines, grey hybrid lines, etc. 

Then, we have hybrids. What makes a hybrid different then bloodline is that its current and MORE ALIEN. They are updated new versions that are better then the last versions. IF YOU FIND ONE and are able to take OFF its FAKE SKIN that synthesizes to its body, there will be alien proof. 

Then you have all 3 mating with each other. Some grey hybrids end up like unable to reproduce. A lot of it is just possession by the Annunaki (aka what "selling out" means), but not all of it, in regards to what the greys have been up to, which is physical hybrids that live within our ranks. Very alien!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
8 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

Its actually the drug meth that makes any noticeable body odor, and it has a synthetic chemical/lab smell to it mixed with BO, and yes --- it can get uncontrollably smelly if you dont like the smell like myself included. POT and METH are the two drugs you can most noticeable smell. 

This is a completely different strength and humans dont spray like skunks or have reptile scent glands that can be used like that.

As far as Orion, we dont know what is up there, but chances are that its better then what we have. lol It was important to the Ancient Egyptians and they had a greater understanding of how the Universe and spirituality worked. 

Now, in regard to Trump's wife, I have my doubts on almost all politicians, but if her family forced her into the modeling world for whatever reason, these people go through all the Illuminati transformations, so what is there is NOT what it ONCE was. Its just like the movie "Get Out" and the people who become transformed when they are caught, she, sadly at an early age, went thru this transformation. 

All that I have seen from similar hybrids is pure insanity and hatred. Just evil on a next level, thats all I have seen in my own life, so I dont know if others are any better or other people have had different experiences. 

Its NOT that your just born a hybrid, its that you go through the proper channels and transformations. The worst hybrids out there its 100% a given of pure evil; corruptions, satanic abuse, etc.........but sadly.........its 100%.

is all in the eyes!!! honey boo boo!!!! That's some demon sh!t or some hybrid sh!t. Thats what it means a majority of the time with a "household" name. Well, in particular this is more so, she is more of a hybrid then others.

Every time you hear these fools or see em, see JFK shot dead, b/c they did it!!!! It was the Area 51/Fake News complex that took over the USA government and Hollywood. 

Your human or your not in my book!! This in between occult sh!t, isnt working for me. Plus, in the history of demonic eye shifting, thats his wife, she has all the check marks and signs sadly. I hate saying this, and I have kept to myself about it, but ............now......ive see her eye shifting every time she is on air, its hard to watch. 

She has the old school stuff going on -- like Bush's mother -- going on. Its that obvious!!!! and its on this basis, that I cant defend her any more. 

Thank you Matcha,

That was interesting to read! 

I just have so many questions but I'll leave them to my brain to work out 🙂 (only because it would get annoying to others lol)

Edited by allymisfit
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 4:05 AM, MatchaLove said:

On top of that to survive the GLEE Curse, general competition from Hollywood which is bad enough, and people that she would of encountered when she did start her political career down the road ----- is an entirely different thing. 

Josey is mainly a girls name, and it is clear the intention was for the child to be raised by 2 fathers.

What they dont tell you about working for the other side, is that if you break down family values so far that it gets as bad as it was with Naya or Britney, your asking the same thing to come into your life. karma is real, curses arent, but karma is. you bet!

And this is going to start looking like 5 minutes of fame for everyone closest to her. Not everyone can be a governor or president. 

I dont want to accuse anyone of anything, but the father/dorsey/sister have the darkest energy in the group.

Quite frankly, no one is believing the police right now. They can SHOVE IT!!!!

They can hide Naya, they wont be able to hide "look up" -- Los Padres National Forest" 2 Father Forest killing baby makers. Naya is the 7th baby maker who was left missing with a child just floating around. Can you imagine cabin rental statistics??? 

The Christians will be ALL OVER THIS, how the crooked California police are killing baby making women, and calling it drowning. The crooked CA police, the crooked CA families, the crooked gay-agenda. Just being honest. I try to stand in non judgement, but I am reflecting how other collectives will react. 

I am talking big headlines. Where gay fanatics go to make their dreams come true, and get rid of their (ex) wives. You want your children raised by 2 fathers, right??? Come to Los Padres -- 2 Father Forest. 

Posted July 15th

Just 2 weeks ago the "positions" music video was made.

I am not saying that she is involved, I am saying that Naya had a political career that was up and coming and someone was jealous. If you know anything about these people "Why her, not me" its a cup that cannot be filled.

They took her out way before she made the decision to start for all we know, and many others have noted the GLEE curse and how many people were against her progress. 

The 4th dimensional parasites were are dealing with and the 4th dimension is the dimension of time, so they are always giving bread crumbs to occultist. In this case, someone was jealous about not being the first something. 

The first female latino

Its a cup that cannot be filled!!! 

Edited by MatchaLove