13 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Does that look like 12pm sun or 1pm sun to you?

12, is right above. Right? 

By the look of it, its a little after 12. 

So, your right about the sun position. 

So, if she entered the area, hypothetically at 12, she was missing over an hour and the 30minutes it took to find her according to the MSM stories. 

Her car is parked right flush, and you see the sun's shadow a little to the side, so it could have even been 11:50ish that she entered the area. Either that or 12:20ish. 

would have to look with google maps to be certain of north south perspective

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is interesting. Am out of likes but am following this.  Thanks @MatchaLove

**LOOK AT HER EYES** There is a man sized figure holding a camera with his hands who happens to have the same face shape as her ex husband (tranny lover) Ryan Dorsey. Which means new king. He has very

On the gossip website Crazy Days and Nights there have been some blind items about Ryan Murphy, Glee and American Horror Story showrunner, which were ultimately revealed which allege links to Bryan Si

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

sunnnn.jpg

Her car, I looked on google maps the location of the boating area. Its all pointing east. So, a shadow like that puts her at 12.20ish.

You see how the actual parking spots are slanted. She parked straight. Which tells us according to this picture, that it was about 12.20ish. Maybe 12:10

Which the time falls through on their official story twice.

Like those grade school math problems. The search for Naya was 30 minutes in the official story, her boat trip was 3 hours. Her son Josey was found at 4pm. and if he had been found at the timing they gave, 3hours and 30 minutes, then they would have found him at 4:30. That means, like the SUN shows us, that it was about 12.20ish that she entered the park NOT the 1pm they are reporting. 

There is room to hide something here. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, rooey said:

if that's happened to a few women you'd think they'd have a safety program in place

Correct. 

You would think that they would be a safe place to go.

I remember going on the CT river when I was a kid, thats not a stagnant drought ridden reservoir, its a large body of moving water with REAL currents. Never fell off. I also, went to a lake camp and would swim across a river every morning as a kid. I dont believe this small reservoir could drown 7 women. I am not buying that story.

Surfing beaches and open ocean can bring you under real quick. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1
Just now, rooey said:

plus mandatory swimming vests. would she have been so careless when swimming with her son in deep water to ignore that advice?

Whats most suspicious about this, what Californian dosent know how to swim or surf???

This is CA its not New England where the water might be too cold, they are used to open ocean.

quite a few people in the comments have noticed something off. the instagram posted was of a lady who had zoomed in and claimed she could see a struggle occurring. though thats very hard to make out with the small vid size on insta

1 minute ago, rooey said:

quite a few people in the comments have noticed something off. the instagram posted was of a lady who had zoomed in and claimed she could see a struggle occurring. though thats very hard to make out with the small vid size on insta

I dont have instagram. So, did she mention what point of the day this was?

Was it a struggle on the dock or on Naya's boat???

Just now, MatchaLove said:

Whats most suspicious about this, what Californian dosent know how to swim or surf???

This is CA its not New England where the water might be too cold, they are used to open ocean.

well if she was over confident in her ability perhaps she didnt bother with a vest? but again.. she was with a four year old child and she didnt seem to be walking recklessly, more so subdued a bit shuffly. Was the child found wearing a vest?

Just now, MatchaLove said:

I dont have instagram. So, did she mention what point of the day this was?

Was it a struggle on the dock or on Naya's boat???

the boat... no she's talking in spanish

Edited by rooey
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I am so sick and tired of these people meddling with my life.

I am going to be releasing the business info and connections in regards to black net. dark web. 

There are core businesses involved with all of this. Hell hath no fury like a women scorned. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

PART ONE

Let me start with my heart break, and the company the "J"ome Depot. Well, the reincarnation of someone special to me. 

He got involved in dark net stuff, and he was also working for a shipping company coming out of New Haven. The original satanic home of the the Bushs.

So, anyone who sells cabinets is doing this stuff on the side. On the down low. 

Apparently, what i picked up about this black Kevin is that if you are a transporter for dropping off children, you get paid such a high nice payment, you dont care who you are transporting. And it is a link of homes and buildings with the those black covered windows, graveyards that have underground pathways, etc. 

I am sick and tired of these people and what they have done to me, so I am spilling all the secrets -- things I would maybe keep to myself for my safety, but I dont care any more. I dont care. I am not living this way any more. 

Wait until I get to PART 4!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Part TWO

Where Qayfair got its ideas from.

The "Jome" Depot. 

I was working "Jome Depot" around 2015, but Qayfair just started doing this. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

I will save part 3 and 4 until something provokes me to post it. 

Calling out cabinet sellers is right enough to open some eyes. I have been right about the Jome Depot, its the Qayfair incident that brings the old comments back to life. That "hey she was right about them trafficking children". I said it 5 years ago honey boo boo!!!!! I wasnt being "crazy". lol Turns out!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
4 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Your posts weren't removed @Messenger - the forum was hacked again and restored back from 15th July. So we are missing a few days of posts unfortunately.

Ok Eve, thanks for letting me know, much appreciated.

I wonder if this recent hack was from the same people as last time.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Your posts weren't removed @Messenger - the forum was hacked again and restored back from 15th July. So we are missing a few days of posts unfortunately.

Says something when we get one of our threads hacked, dosent it?? lol 

So, as it turns out. This black Kevin, not only worked at the "Jome Depot", he also worked at a shipping company in New Haven, CT. So, a golden pair when it comes to trafficking. My first post about this were about 4 years ago. So, people might have thought I was a little nuts, or didnt have enough evidence. Yet, with this Qayfair scandal, it opens up this topic again. 

Now, black/dark net is where the sales and contacts go down. 

Who would have thought??? Cabinets? Now that is the work of evil. 

Its personal, his introduction to evil. I wont forgive, I wont forget, expect us!!!! So, if TPTB THINK by reading THIS that I can "bring down everything they built", they should of thought that before they involved Kevin. Just another reincarnated pure spirit that was corrupted. Its never worth it!!!!!

Or was that about that ancient FAKE NEWS sob story to move the public that they have been doing since ancient times??? LOOK AROUND because your losing support. Moses my a$$, just another sob story to cover up your tracks and the dead bodies of children. They had the most to benefit from the assassination of JFK, and when that gets out, your done!!!! It was him that was in the way of them building their modern fake news empire up, and here comes a president that says a single fake news story can land you in jail for min of a year. So, they shot him in the head. It was all about FAKE NEWS!!!!! You bet ya!!!! JFK dead = a flourishing FAKE NEWS EMPIRE since then.

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

That moses sob story was better in my opinion.

Maybe even a little classy. 

God, parted the sea for some trouble makers. For those that dont know, the story of moses is not supported by history or fact. So, it was a sob fake NEWs story to boost supporters and gain back trust when they were even then --- known for child killing practices. They have been doing it for thousands of years, thats why they so desperately needed JFK out of the way to create their fake news empire. A single fake news story could land you in jail, and we know these fake news journalist lie about 90% of what they talk about. To JFK's standards, one journalist post his death has enough FAKE NEWS STORIES for LIFE IN JAIL!!!!!! You see how FAKE NEWS had the most to gain from his death??

Now we have ........

SJWs!!!!! and Antifa AND FAKE NEWS, which ALL have links to the crisis actors and the gangstalking- Antifa community that torture ordinary Americans like myself. I have had my life harassed and over a decade taken from me (all of my 20s) by Antifa style gangstalkers, and I am NOT sugar coating, nor has me as a minority -- ever stopped these so called LOVERS of black rights. They love you when you repeat their talking points, other wise your just black trash, so hopefully you dont wake up the hard way like I did, b/c thier games wont end with just white men, you cant go against them or have individual opinions. Right now genetic female rights are clashing with the trans agenda!!!!

We dont want MEN in WIGS in our political spots!!!! Sorry, go on your own side. Another good thing, that will have your own SJWs and FEMINIST after you. If you stand up for your rights as a female. Its getting that bad. Good thing that we can start genetic testing our enemies and people that are obviously wearing drag. Even some of the most prominent Christian republican figures have a man-wife, and yet they told no one. So, people elected you on the BASIS of thinking your wife was female. Otherwise you would of NEVER even been considered. Lies are lies, and genetic testing such as from a glass will get easier. So, if your a female and your on the SJW side, eventually they are coming for your most basic rights. If you are a genetic man --- you are to be regarded as such by politics. B/c then as females, we have a 100+++ years of fighting for our rights washed away, and for bunch of drag wearing clowns. We wont let the man continue to put us down!!!! They are not ALLOWED to SPEAK for US either!!!! Our spots, our representation, is FOR US, NOT drag wearing clowns, and if you have a trans wife, you better be honest, b/c people will change their votes. Pretending to be female in politics, further puts us down into the dark ages, b/c now any man can wear a wig and think they can boss us around again!!!! and exactly the NWO plan!!! The trans plan is the NWO plan, and if you think they want to promote your RIGHTS, think again!!!!! They just want to continue to put us down!!! Ask Moses!! lol

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Another rapper just dropped for anti-Semitic comments. That quick! As if they own all of the media and money outlets. Not that I care, its a dirty industry any ways. 

Now, in Nick Cannons defense, he just said that black people were the original Semite's or something. There were only two groups of royals ever made my Heaven/God, that was in Ethiopia and Native American lines. (THATS IT!!!!!) I dont think he actually said that they were bad or mean, he just said that they "wanted to be like black people" -- which is true, and they got rid of him pretty quickly. 

As if they own all the money, some of the biggest buyers of flesh and sacrifices on the black market. 

Which if you think about it, he said what I am saying here but with less details, and they wanted to shut him up pretty quick. 

I am pretty much in line with George Carlin here, all 3 major religions are frauds!!!! Yet, I still believe in some basic spirituality, but just like him --- these organizations are not original and they are frauds!!!! God/Goddess only made two branches of royalty, one in Ethiopia and one in North America. (Native Americans). The REAL chosen people!!!! Nick Cannon was right, and the Jews being the most selfish fraudsters --- who helped create the fabricated story of the "return", have been worshiping Lucifer all this time. Whoever they got the ancient stories from, like Cain and Abel is from ancient Asia, they also knew that Jesus was going to eventually return --- and they crafted a return around the time of Julius Ceasar to suit their dogmatic means. Thats it!! Its not that he isnt real, they crafted a fake story b/c they knew eventually from ancient prophesy (the Annunaki have their hands in on in preserving --- like i said before, there is no way to remember what happened 1 million years ago, the Annunaki preserved that for them. ET meddling I call it. and thats why they worship Lucifer and have been exposed for it time after time.). We know the story of Moses is fake, what else has been faked???

JEWS ARENT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. There was branch in Ethiopia (that spread throughout Africa) and Native Americans. Which gets into how they lied about Jesus and his counter part, which were probably never reincarnated Jewish in the first place. If the story was true at all, it would of been a person who practiced an ancient pagan religion. NOT by any means a Jew. We know the story of Cain and Abel happened in ancient Asia, and they took documents from other cultures and called it their own. Just like the ANnunaki, they take, they dont create --- truthers know that. So, the ancient prophesy hidden in plain site -- and characters crafted to give you dogma to cling on to from an ancient prophesy. The truth of these characters is NOTHING like is presented, and Buddha is promoted as the chieftain of spiritual wellness in REALITY. Its philosophy and it is free of most dogmas and lies, and the Jews would of been in bed with the creation of such fantasy stories that led to the Catholic Church. Which is why the Catholic Church, like the Jews, produce 90% of the time, more occultist for Lucifer. The good ones come from some areas of South America and Russia --- for that 10%. 

To make us think they are the center of spiritual wellness, when they are just frauds that the Annunaki invaded thousands of years ago, and they have been in bed with Lucifer since then. They dont give differently, why should we judge differently??? 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Just tell em simply SHOW ME THE REAL NEWS!!!!

B/c right now, the core of society has been deep faked on an ancient prophesy from the most famous twins Cain and Able (from ancient Asia). 

There is no difference between the twins from the last supper and Cain and Abel (just different reincarnations). So, you mean to tell me Cain started to be good???? Since when??? lol Show me the evidence, show me the real news. They know who Cain is, call em up, ask him -- how he is doing being a billionaire??? lol 

Ask him, how his camel is doing. lol Did it make it through the needle yet?? lol

Not only that, apparently, all 4 are here. lol The Yin/yang twins have arrived, and it aint a pretty story either. Speaking of the JOME DEPOT!!!! If you were to write that into a story, what would it look like --- a horror story, maybe. Now, just like the ancient faked story line b/c they knew of the ancient profesy, what about the reality of Hollywood and the Chronicals of Narnia??? Cain would be Susan, and thats what that means when you abandon your post. So, if nothing that I said was true, but this movie, those books. Again, them knowing and abusing ancient prophesy, but never telling the truth or doing good about it. Those that did do good, are from the reformation of the church, remember that. No human should stand in oppression to someone who is a know it all --- good for nothing --- maniac, child killing --- organization. From its creation, the Catholic Church has been in bed with the Jews b/c they helped scheme the whole "faked return" so they could create a dogmatic religion that would kill at the drop of a dime. (and thus BOTH the Catholics and Jews have been in bed with Lucifer) The truth is never pretty my friends, at least if we were to write a new bible. 

All Four!!!

Leadership-Coaching-Model-Elena-Chen.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Now, hold on to your hats. 

The yin/yang twins. The Davinci code. 

Separating the Jome Depot and the corruption of one of the 4 (yin/yang) members cannot be done. Edmund, I was right about that one.

It was a full circle of Lucifer corruption and backstabbing and it all went down at the Jome Depot. and the shipping company he worked for. Which was a child transporting company for the worst kinds of Lucifer worshipers. Now, how does that look if written into a "new book"??? Seems to be like Lucifer has been deceiving people in PLAIN SIGHT for much longer then we could ever imagine. and his counter part, Dionysus is the white witch. 

I did say hold on to your hats!!!! For the record, when I am not talking about more hidden dark truths like this, I do have a good reputation for knowing whats what --- and who is who. and sounding not like a crazy person, and its sad that all of this is so dark and evil --- that it does sound a little off. But i also said it 4 years ago, and I was right about the Jome Depot and their cabinets. So, what else am I telling the truth about?? 

No one knows where Peter is. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2020 at 2:26 PM, Messenger said:

Its dead obvious where the loyalties lay with anti-Trump conservatives.

Many of them are in bed with the Democrat elitism and big money. 

Thats the reality. So, its interesting the second link.

Bush and McCain, who are criminals, are down with the anti-Trump talk. Both received medals for being involved with war crimes and crimes against humanity in the early stages of their anti-Trump speeches. Medal after medal and parties after parties, coincidence?? NOPE!!!. Its been going on slowly for years now, and since this year Trump is about to exit, they are becoming more vocal.

I am not taking sides, but it sure is on a rational level looking like conservative anti-Trumpers are in bed with democrat rich elitism. Not rocket science. 

Edited by MatchaLove
10 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Its dead obvious where the loyalties lay with anti-Trump conservatives.

Many of them are in bed with the Democrat elitism and big money. 

Thats the reality. So, its interesting the second link.

Bush and Chenney, who are criminals, are down with the anti-Trump talk. 

Absolute bs. Dems hate Trump because he isn't politically correct. The right don't like him because MAGA was a lie. Totally different reasons.

People are having their lives ruined because of cancel culture, but don't worry because that orange cuck is "monitoring the situation".

Edit: Imagine still trusting a president that threatens people with the death penalty for criticizing those that shall not be named.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld