Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, rooey said:

here check out this article

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/naya-riveras-heartbroken-family-visit-lake-where-she-went-missing/news-story/04b39dfb2411656a8f2d0b67d6cb6b2a

51d3f1e4715c48a3af5fdd21d86ebc3b?width=6

the two men are ryan dorsey and naya's 'dad' .. with the dad apparently being emotional and charging into the lake to reach naya.
Meanwhile look at the girl on the right, she's laughing, for what is apparently a sad emotionally moment...

" four-year-old son Josey " Josey is a girls name. has he has always been called josey, did naya refer to him as that?

The sad thing is that they are doing hit jobs on women (oh my bad, cant use that word, BABY - EGG MAKER), and elites know "go to 2 Fathers Forest" to make your dreams come true. Get rid of that unruly wife, get an ex-wives money, and for your overall pettiness needs. Dont have money for the Bohemian Grove yet??? Get rentals at wedding/party venues at 2 Fathers Forest. (Los Padres Forest). 

I think she needed protection and an alliance and b/c she was so strong and confident, you dont see the vipers coming at you in different directions. You have to be very careful in Hollywood, the oldest names will tell you this. Like noted above, I do reiki, so her fathers energy is very nasty. He may not be involved but if you smell like mud, your sleeping with pigs. 

For those that remember Britney Murphey, where all her friends and family took advantage of her, while i dont think its the same exact thing with Naya, but similar where she has family/circle connections that were knowing of it and were working against her interest. If that makes sense?!!! Her sisters bf was with someone that had suspect energy. and I picked some weird stuff from him. I however, am not claiming her sister is involved, just noting those with the darkest energy.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is interesting. Am out of likes but am following this.  Thanks @MatchaLove

**LOOK AT HER EYES** There is a man sized figure holding a camera with his hands who happens to have the same face shape as her ex husband (tranny lover) Ryan Dorsey. Which means new king. He has very

On the gossip website Crazy Days and Nights there have been some blind items about Ryan Murphy, Glee and American Horror Story showrunner, which were ultimately revealed which allege links to Bryan Si

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

On top of that to survive the GLEE Curse, general competition from Hollywood which is bad enough, and people that she would of encountered when she did start her political career down the road ----- is an entirely different thing. 

Josey is mainly a girls name, and it is clear the intention was for the child to be raised by 2 fathers.

What they dont tell you about working for the other side, is that if you break down family values so far that it gets as bad as it was with Naya or Britney, your asking the same thing to come into your life. karma is real, curses arent, but karma is. you bet!

And this is going to start looking like 5 minutes of fame for everyone closest to her. Not everyone can be a governor or president. 

I dont want to accuse anyone of anything, but the father/dorsey/sister have the darkest energy in the group.

Quite frankly, no one is believing the police right now. They can SHOVE IT!!!!

They can hide Naya, they wont be able to hide "look up" -- Los Padres National Forest" 2 Father Forest killing baby makers. Naya is the 7th baby maker who was left missing with a child just floating around. Can you imagine cabin rental statistics??? 

The Christians will be ALL OVER THIS, how the crooked California police are killing baby making women, and calling it drowning. The crooked CA police, the crooked CA families, the crooked gay-agenda. Just being honest. I try to stand in non judgement, but I am reflecting how other collectives will react. 

I am talking big headlines. Where gay fanatics go to make their dreams come true, and get rid of their (ex) wives. You want your children raised by 2 fathers, right??? Come to Los Padres -- 2 Father Forest. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

Now, I was told by a higher collective to research the hills. Well, the infection/invasion (it has been cleared up to where is started) is more of what they are saying, but........there is more to this. (thats another topic though) 

Its the police being in on killing baby makers, like this isolated community, is what I am worried about.

They want to spread their culture.

The home of the invasion/infection, now they wont stop and continuing to spread their practices everywhere.

Thats why you have brave people like Rowland speaking out.

They are coming after us!!!

Now, in the video, I have watched it many times, and I see her white shorts drop to the ground completely. So her whole body is pushed down, and you see arms holding her down at the kiosk and thats not evidence enough for the police. You see how the 2 fathers mentality is toxic, and needs to be exposed for what it is. Now, its a poor quality and they dont want to zoom in and reflect what the commotion was. Instead, they are protecting the criminals, so it seems. Not jumping to conclusions or judgement, but thats what it looks like. When you see a commotion, you zoom in and research it. (I dont have equipment for that), but its suspicious that they are not eager to do so, and easily before 24 hours, called off a search. and within 48's they were saying she was dead. Giving up already, that says a lot. 

Someone used to be able to do memes on the old site, caption: that look when you know your husband is a boss, and he ask you to go on vacation at Two Fathers Forest. :classic_ninja::classic_blink: Afterwards,  they can take a ride on Lake Piru outside of the forest. :classic_sleep: Its time for a divorce!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

there are people at the boats waiting. spotted them first 30 seconds. not good energy, the ones at the boat to the left, not the far left though

Edited by rooey
  • Like 1

then those same people walk over to the middle area which looks like a sort of reception. if they end up talking to her.... :/

interesting to is how the dog reacts to their presence

Edited by rooey
Posted (edited)

It is very low quality, but you see what looks like her body completely fall to the ground. She first puts the bag down, so you can see her WHITE shorts, then her body slumps and her SON is higher then her now. I was originally keeping a fast eye on the white shorts, b/c of the low quality. But just now I noticed, when also keep an eye of what the son looks like in the video, he is then taller then her after she fall to the ground. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, rooey said:

point is there are beings at the dock that are anticipating her arrival quite keenly

they want to keep it hidden.

Now focusing more on the GLEE curse, or the dark net side of things.

Lea Michelle is ahead of the game, it was rumored she was next, then days after she deleted her twitter. 

Next is prob Chris. Nice kid, thats what they dont like. GLEE??

But what the heck was going on -- on that set???? 

Edited by MatchaLove
1 minute ago, MatchaLove said:

they want to keep it hidden.

yep they are trying to act normally. her and the child then go to the boat without carrying the bags, the child was carrying a bag too previously

haha ok. so the people that i noticed, were the ones waiting at the boat she gets led to. then the dog and the man who reacted, jump in a buggy and drive off at about 6 minutes

noteworthy too is how quick they are out on the water. from arriving to being out on the boat in 10 mins

Edited by rooey

then once she's away, the rest of the buggies leave. am gonna have another look, because might be able to count the amount of people that walked to her boat and then walked back. however would be easy to have somebody lying in wait inside the boat

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, rooey said:

then once she's away, the rest of the buggies leave. am gonna have another look, because might be able to count the amount of people that walked to her boat and then walked back. however would be easy to have somebody lying in wait inside the boat

If you are preparing a boat (they were in the boat when they arrived in the car), why did he need to run back for an extra life jacket that he didnt need?? Shouldnt that also be in the boat if they were in it "preparing it"??? So, what were they doing in the boat exactly? If they werent preparing it for a high profile client??? High profile, you have a couple water bottles maybe and their jackets ready for them, right?

What I am saying is, I think that he thought that 3rd person was going to be going, for whatever reason, with Naya. Why so? He ran back to grab that extra jacket. So, it brings fault and cause to whoever that 3rd person was. Why did the boating worker run back for an extra life jacket? In fact, you see them get on the golf carts. So, they were BOTH workers. In on it? Possibly!!!

In fact, if they are BOTH indeed workers for the boater, it brings fault to the whole entire business, why would a boat worker also be going on a boat with Naya Rivera? 

Point being, they didnt want to show that part on camera, the other worker didnt know that part. So, he ran to go get an additional life jacket for his criminal friend. Bring a stupid criminal, not knowing they werent going to show that part on camera. 

Edited by MatchaLove

did people say that or could you see that from the vid ? also think interesting she parked inline with the boat she left on and not closer to the docks consider... was she psychically directed by somebody on the boat ? but then i know some people who just park at the nearest park even if there's lots of parks

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, rooey said:

did people say that or could you see that from the vid ? also think interesting she parked inline with the boat she left on and not closer to the docks consider... was she psychically directed by somebody on the boat ? but then i know some people who just park at the nearest park even if there's lots of parks

at about 6.30, the guy in the white shirt runs back for an extra life jacket. 

but they dont need the extra life jacket, so the guy brings the extra life jacket back to the kiosk with him.

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)

There is another big HOLE in this story line. 

So, We are told 4pm Josey her son is found alone. That she was out there for 3 hours, right? 

WHat time of the day *look up* does that look like to you??

8, 9 or 10 am. That could be a California 7am the way it looks like out there with clear skys. The time dosent add up and the position of the sun does not add up.

its very early, they had very little people that went boating b/c its so early in the morning. 

***What I am saying with skys that clear in California, it should be a lot brighter. If anyone wants to help, I am looking out for east, west, north, and the suns position, tbc. 

30567702-8514119-This_diagram_shows_where_Naya_Rivera_and_her_son_rented_a_boat_o-a-124_1594524965477.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, rooey said:

can tell by the shadows the sun looks high

Well, they keep low quality footage for a reason, since this has happened with 6 other women. 

She was missing for 30 minutes, that puts her time of entry at 12.30, right?

and the original story stated that they went looking for her after she was missing for 30 minutes and didnt return the boat. Not that a boater found her son. The original story stated that the workers themselves went looking for her after she didnt return the boat -- after a period of 30 minutes.

So, there is a gab in time, that it wasnt 1pm, according to their own story, she would have entered the boating area at 12.30. 

A 3 hour boat rental. Plus 30 minutes, is 3 hours and 30 minutes. Thats 12:30

4pm does not complete their own story line. Unless she entered the area at 12:30

Edited by MatchaLove
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rooey said:

she has a white duffel bag which is put on the ground at about 4 minutes.

Does that look like 12pm sun or 1pm sun to you?

12, is right above. Right? 

By the look of it, its a little after 12. 

So, your right about the sun position. 

So, if she entered the area, hypothetically at 12, she was missing over an hour and the 30minutes it took to find her according to the MSM stories. 

Her car is parked right flush, and you see the sun's shadow a little to the side, so it could have even been 11:50ish that she entered the area. Either that or 12:20ish. 

Edited by MatchaLove
31 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Well, they keep low quality footage for a reason, since this has happened with 6 other women. 

She was missing for 30 minutes, that puts her time of entry at 12.30, right?

and the original story stated that they went looking for her after she was missing for 30 minutes and didnt return the boat. Not that a boater found her son. The original story stated that the workers themselves went looking for her after she didnt return the boat -- after a period of 30 minutes.

So, there is a gab in time, that it wasnt 1pm, according to their own story, she would have entered the boating area at 12.30. 

A 3 hour boat rental. Plus 30 minutes, is 3 hours and 30 minutes. Thats 12:30

4pm does not complete their own story line. Unless she entered the area at 12:30

if that's happened to a few women you'd think they'd have a safety program in place

• Like 1