Re Peter Hitchens' recent blog "A Way Out of the Nonsense"

Dagmar Gross

While reading Peter Hitchens' newest blog "A Way out of this Nonsense", in which he suggests "Relaxed" areas where people can go who don't wish to follow the governments' guidelines or mandates, I have remembered again what used to be done in Germany and perhaps even in Britain. This was to put a sign up saying "Enter at your own Risk" (Betreten auf eigene Gefahr). This caution was usually accompanied by the image of a skull and cross-bones. It was mainly found at the entrance to building sites and protected the owners from prosecution if anything happened to a trespasser. But anyone could use it for instance if they wanted to alert people to a dangerous dog or other animal on the premises.

I have just googled this sign and the skull and cross-bones don't seem to be in use anymore, but definitely the warning!

So, could such "Relaxed" areas have a sign like this too? I don't know how the law works in Britain regarding this precaution, but having such a warning sign in place would certainly protect the owner of such an area from prosecution and those of us who don't believe in this scare-story could be free to enjoy ourselves as we see fit!

1 hour ago, Dagmar Gross said:

While reading Peter Hitchens' newest blog "A Way out of this Nonsense", in which he suggests "Relaxed" areas where people can go who don't wish to follow the governments' guidelines or mandates, I have remembered again what used to be done in Germany and perhaps even in Britain. This was to put a sign up saying "Enter at your own Risk" (Betreten auf eigene Gefahr). This caution was usually accompanied by the image of a skull and cross-bones. It was mainly found at the entrance to building sites and protected the owners from prosecution if anything happened to a trespasser. But anyone could use it for instance if they wanted to alert people to a dangerous dog or other animal on the premises.

I have just googled this sign and the skull and cross-bones don't seem to be in use anymore, but definitely the warning!

So, could such "Relaxed" areas have a sign like this too? I don't know how the law works in Britain regarding this precaution, but having such a warning sign in place would certainly protect the owner of such an area from prosecution and those of us who don't believe in this scare-story could be free to enjoy ourselves as we see fit!

Hmm creating a ghetto for us "looney right-wing anti-vax conspiracy nuts". Based on the lessons of history probably not such a good idea.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Hmm creating a ghetto for us "looney right-wing anti-vax conspiracy nuts". Based on the lessons of history probably not such a good idea.

But in a totalitarian state, if anyone wants to find any freedom we will have to go underground! And it won't be one ghetto, but thousands! And in Scotland they seem to have abandoned the idea of social distancing for children in schools when they return in August. If that is true, it is reassuring. If not, hedge-schools will have to be created in forests or large private properties, so that children can grow up normally.

And we are not "looneys" and not any wing, nor "conspiracy nuts" and must most strenuously, if very politely refute that if anybody dares to call us that. Of course I have in social media, lots of times. But these people are the lazy ignoramuses who can't be bothered to inform themselves. I put out the odd explanatory video and I bet the worst critics haven't bothered to watch it, thinking: "Oh, that's rubbish fake news." Because they believe the government narrative. Well, good luck to them. We can but try to inform. If the horses won't drink when we have led them to water, they will die of thirst and in this case intellectual thirst. Not our problem, but it is when their ignorance interferes so severely with our human rights. I bet Johnson is only announcing the wearing of face-masks because Nicola Sturgeon is so high in the polls and the populace is clamouring for the compulsory wearing of face-coverings by everyone. Those people will be the death of many of us and even more of themselves with that, as wearers can't get enough oxygen and their immune-system is disabled, as it is with their fear. Because fear does that and stress. Stress over not having an income and no job prospects anymore. I for one can't see beyond this year...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YHWHisgracious said:

Id love to think so.......but what would stop 'them' from deliberately slipping some kind of killer virus into theses areas and playing the 'i told you so' card! If i was living is the US and was armed id feel better about it.

Watch that video on Biochemistry debunks Corona, featured on this site as well! It explains really well about mineral salts. There are 12 and the lack of any one of them or a combination of them causes illnesses of different kinds. Therefore, healthy eating will top up and Schuessler Tissue Salts will too!

And viruses don't kill anyone. That is a myth that scientists have believed for too long and have caused us all to believe. Watch the video on this topic: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xhudT0Ssnt4/?fbclid=IwAR3C6ao3RBEMziYMdIo9pXFOxtsENg-p0lCfPzcZ0JouW5Z9HLXNCyblrwA

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dagmar Gross said:

But in a totalitarian state, if anyone wants to find any freedom we will have to go underground! And it won't be one ghetto, but thousands! And in Scotland they seem to have abandoned the idea of social distancing for children in schools when they return in August. If that is true, it is reassuring. If not, hedge-schools will have to be created in forests or large private properties, so that children can grow up normally.

And we are not "looneys" and not any wing, nor "conspiracy nuts" and must most strenuously, if very politely refute that if anybody dares to call us that. Of course I have in social media, lots of times. But these people are the lazy ignoramuses who can't be bothered to inform themselves. I put out the odd explanatory video and I bet the worst critics haven't bothered to watch it, thinking: "Oh, that's rubbish fake news." Because they believe the government narrative. Well, good luck to them. We can but try to inform. If the horses won't drink when we have led them to water, they will die of thirst and in this case intellectual thirst. Not our problem, but it is when their ignorance interferes so severely with our human rights. I bet Johnson is only announcing the wearing of face-masks because Nicola Sturgeon is so high in the polls and the populace is clamouring for the compulsory wearing of face-coverings by everyone. Those people will be the death of many of us and even more of themselves with that, as wearers can't get enough oxygen and their immune-system is disabled, as it is with their fear. Because fear does that and stress. Stress over not having an income and no job prospects anymore. I for one can't see beyond this year...

I agree, if things really go downhill it's the only option, I just think the idea of doing it with the knowledge and "blessing" of the state sounds a lot like the years before WWII. If we were to start having "anti-vax" neighbourhoods they'd quickly become very unpleasant places to live and anyone living there seen as second class citizens in the eyes of the majority. I put the "looneys" but in quotations because of course thats not the case but in the eyes of the media and a lot of the public it is.

Think we have to stay optimistic, protest is the way forward for now.